Trump trade team is now working on the final part of the China trade deal. The trade deal that Trump is setting up will equalize trade around the world. This trade deal will not benefit the globalists, actually this trade deal will destroy the globalist system. The [DS] feels the patriots closing in, they are now taking precautions to protect what they have done in Ukraine and Iran, this has already failed, the patriots have all the information, this was planned long ago. The [DS] is using the same tactics as before, Russia hacked into Burisma, and it just like the DNC hack. Assange is the key, the patriots have the source. The [DS] coverup plan failed before it was implemented.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.14.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Ambassador Lighthizer has been consistent over multiple years, on his intention to create enforceable trade reform between the U.S. and China, or, if needed, decouple the two economies if China fails to accept the necessary structural reforms.
- The Treasury Department removed the label of currency manipulator from China
- The change comes as part of the Treasury Department’s semi-annual report on “Macroeconomic and Foreign Exchange Policies of Major Trading Partners.” It comes just two days before China and the U.S. are expected to sign a phase one trade deal at the White House.
- the currency practices of ten countries were found to require close attention, no major U.S. trading partner at this time met the relevant 1988 or 2015 legislative criteria for currency manipulation. The “monitor” list includes: China, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, and Vietnam
- MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell accused CNN of bringing on people who back President Donald Trump in a podcast Sunday, adding that his network won’t “bring on liars.”
- He said the following
- “Because he knows on MSNBC there will be no one defending him,” O’Donnell said. “Because we don’t bring on liars. I don’t bring on a liar. I won’t do that.”
- The House will vote Wednesday to send impeachment articles to the Senate, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.)
JB said he would testify during the impeachment trial, the MSM and the D’s have been making this a big deal
- So what are they expected from JB what can John Bolton possibly say that would prove Trump’s intent was malicious, and not genuine concern about taxpayer dollars falling into corrupt hands? Is he really going to say, “The president told me he doesn’t care about corruption, he just wanted to get that pesky Joe Biden and get him good?” Is there anyone on the face of the planet who thinks that such a conversation could have taken place?
- The best plausible testimony Democrats can hope for is that Bolton reveals he expressed opposition, but so did a half dozen people who already testified, and just like them, nobody elected John Bolton to be president.
yesterday we talked about the AWAN brothers, how they were back in the news and how JW is going after them, Q has also told us that they are being investigated that the plea deal was not the end, JW just announced the following
- that a federal court yesterday ordered a snap hearing after the Justice Department submitted information under seal on Friday following the court’s demand for an explanation of why no records have been produced in the ongoing legal battle for documents about the Congressional Democrat IT (information technology) scandal involving the Awan brothers. The hearing is set for tomorrow, January 15, at 10 am.
- The Awan brothers reportedly “were not given background checks before being given access to highly sensitive government information and no explanations have been given as to why.” Additionally, “If they would have run this background check it would have found out not only multiple criminal convictions, but $1 million bankruptcy, a dozen lawsuits … it would have found a whole host of major red flags and the Democrats didn’t do any of those checks.”
- The status hearing is before Judge Amit P. Mehta:
- Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Time: 10:00 a.m. ET
- Location: Courtroom 10
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- 333 Constitution Ave NW
- Washington, DC 20001
The [DS] is panicking, Trump and the patriots have been educating the people on the BIdens and what took place in Ukraine, now the [DS] is pushing the Russian hacking story as they did with the DNC, same hoax different day, this is coming from the NYT
- hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.
- It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens
- The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign.
The only problem is that Russia did not hack the DNC, Assange is the key, Binney and others have already shown why this was impossible and Assange has repeately said it was an inside job. Even HRC is pushing this fake story
Russians appear to be re-running their 2016 hacking playbook, once again to benefit Donald Trump.
Will the media play along again?
Will the GOP open the door again?
Will the Russians help pick our POTUS again? https://t.co/cfVPcqbY5w
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 14, 2020
The question is why now, and who is involved in the hacking scheme
First lets start with the energy department
- The Energy Department agreed to begin releasing a cache of Ukraine-related records, including former Energy Secretary Rick Perry’s communications with high-level Ukrainian officials,
- The agreement came in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by American Oversight, an ethics watchdog group. The group in October sued the department in an attempt to gain access to documents relating to Perry’s communications with key Trump administration and Ukrainian officials. It also sought records relating to the department’s contacts with President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani.
- The DOE agreed to start releasing documents relating to Perry’s communications with his former chief of staff Brian McCormack by Jan. 28. The first set of documents will also include records relating to the presidential delegation Perry led to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s inauguration last May.
- Another package of documents, focused in part on Perry’s and McCormack’s communications with Giuliani, are scheduled to be released on Feb. 4. A third cache of Ukraine-related documents will be released by March 16.
@BreakingNLive just got their account suspended after posting this story:
Control of narrative = control of public opinion
Control of public opinion = power
How do you control the narrative?
[HUNTER]s become the hunted.
Senate was the target.
- And now this…
- The firm behind these latest accusations is called Area 1 Security.
- It appears Area 1 has a lot in common with Crowdstrike Security.
- Area 1 Security’s co-founder is Blake Darche. .
- Blake Darche also happens to be a founding member of Crowdstrike Securities.
- Of course, Crowdstrike is the same firm that claimed Russia hacked the DNC Computers during the 2016 election BUT WAS NEVER ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF THEIR CLAIMS!
- So now a founding member of Crowdstrike has been instructed to create the same fake story for Burisma.
(VIA DOJ) Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards Illegally Repeatedly Transmitted SARs and Other Sensitive Government Information To A Reporter Resulting In Approximately 12 News Articles Over 1-Year Period.
Ms. Sours-Edwards, a former senior adviser at the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”), pled guilty today to conspiring to unlawfully disclose Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”).
Beginning in approximately October 2017, and lasting until her arrest in October 2018, EDWARDS agreed to and did unlawfully disclose numerous SARs to a reporter (“Reporter-1”), the substance of which were published over the course of approximately 12 articles by a news organization for which Reporter-1 worked (“News Organization-1”).
The illegally disclosed SARs pertained to, among other things, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates, the Russian Embassy, Maria Butina, and Prevezon Alexander.
EDWARDS had access to each of the pertinent SARs and saved them – along with thousands of other files containing sensitive government information – to a flash drive provided to her by FinCEN. She transmitted the SARs to Reporter-1 by means that included taking photographs or images of them and texting the photographs or images to Reporter-1 over an encrypted application.
- Project Veritas released part 1 of his “Expose 2020” series showing a Bernie Sanders Iowa field organizer calling for mass murder of opposition if President Trump wins reelection.
- “F*cking cities will burn” if Trump gets reelected Bernie Sanders organizer Kyle Jurek told an undercover Project Veritas journalist.
- Kyle Jurek calls for a “reign of terror” and for opposition to be killed or thrown into a gulag:
- Project Veritas will be releasing the undercover videos on their website Expose2020.com this week.
- Bernie’s Field Organizer has a long arrest record.
- Kyle Jurek was arrested on drug charges back in 2016.
- Jurek was arrested in 2004 on operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- He was arrested again in 2009 on drug charges.
And Kyle Jurek was arrested again in 2016 on drug charges and operating while intoxicated.
- And Kyle Jurek was arrested last year in September in Urbandale, Iowa, again on drug charges.
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau really did just blame President Trump for the downing of Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752, which was shot down by an IRGC missile operator just minutes after taking off from the International Airport in Tehran.
- At least two Iranian journalists at a state-owned media outlet reportedly resigned from their jobs, and another left a while back, apologizing for “the 13 years I told you lies” to her supporters as Tehran grapples with the fallout from protests stemming from a cover-up of its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner.
- European countries on Tuesday triggered a dispute mechanism in their nuclear deal with Iran, a move that could lead to the return of United Nations sanctions on Tehran.
- Britain, France and Germany said that they had been “left with no choice” but to make the move.
- Tehran had been gradually reducing its commitments under the deal since the United States withdrew and reimposed sanctions in 2018. With Washington threatening secondary sanctions against European businesses dealing with Iran, Tehran argued it could no longer reap the financial benefits laid out in the pact in exchange for curbing its nuclear program.
- Following Iran’s proclamation that it would no longer abide by the terms of its nuclear deal (JCPOA), Prime Minister Boris Johnson has called for a “Trump Deal” to replace the failed Obama era agreement.
- Hailing President Donald Trump’s negotiating skills, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom called on President Trump to craft a replacement deal and deescalate tensions with Iran.
- “I e
- The attorney general and FBI director will have to approve counterintelligence investigations of future presidential campaigns, Attorney General William Barr said
- “The opening of a counterintelligence investigation of a presidential campaign would be something that the director of the FBI would have to sign off on and the attorney general would have to sign off on,” Barr