Watch The X22 Report On Video
The UK is now reversing it’s policies on fracking, is this the start of something new. The climate czar has used more carbon than everyday people. CA is a total nightmare, blackouts, people charging their car with gas powered generators, tells you everything you need to know. [CB]/Biden make their move on Bitcoin, that didn’t take long. The [DS] is deploying all assets against Trump and anyone that is close to him. This has already failed. The [DS] is panicking because they know Trump has it all and he caught them all. Each passing day they feel pain because they don’t know Trump’s next move. The Queen died and it seem that this is the start of everything. [D] Day. The Queen is no longer protecting the future King. The clock has started, we will have our country back.
- New British Prime Minister Liz Truss is attempting to tackle the massive energy crisis facing Britons.
- She has reversed course on Boris Johnson’s anti-fracking policy.
- She promised more drilling in the North Sea and to end the ban on fracking.
- The Telegraph reported:
Britons must never again be forced to pay exorbitant energy bills, Liz Truss will declare on Thursday as she promises more North Sea drilling and ditches the fracking ban.
- A Washington Free Beacon analysis published on Thursday found that John Kerry has flown more than 180,000 miles during his time as ‘Climate Czar,’ and thus emitted more than 9.5 million pounds of carbon.
Power outages at night in California in a heat wave while violent criminals are allowed to roam the streets was a movie called the Purge and now is real life
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 8, 2022
The INSANITY of California: You need a gas generator to charge your $120K electric supercar because the grid is overloaded. You gotta love the irony.
Stop virtue signaling.
Start solving problems.
Move over to nuclear energy! pic.twitter.com/Bfy7Ro0oiO
— Afshine Emrani MD FACC (@afshineemrani) September 7, 2022
- UFC/MMA fighter Jake Shields dropping some major truth bombs on Twitter about John & Tony Podesta. I hope he signs up for Truth Social ASAP — the Twitter Ministry of Truth is not going to be happy about this.
- As Tesla CEO Elon Musk struggles to escape a deal to purchase Twitter, former Disney CEO Bob Iger revealed Wednesday that Disney ultimately decided against making an attempt to purchase Twitter, in part because of the number of Twitter users that are “not real.”
- Iger’s statement comes as Musk is attempting to terminate his deal with Twitter over claims that the social media giant misled him about the number of fake, or “bot,” accounts on the platform. Iger, speaking Wednesday at Code Conference 2022, stated that Disney and Twitter together found that a “substantial portion” of Twitter users were fake accounts, according to Vox
- “[W]e estimated with some of Twitter’s help that a substantial portion — not a majority — were not real,” Iger said. “I don’t remember the number but we discounted the value heavily. But that was built into our economics. Actually, the deal that we had was pretty cheap.”
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 8, 2022
- “New York City Mayor Eric Adams, New York City Comptroller Brad Lander, trustees of the New York City Employees’ Retirement System, Teachers’ Retirement System and Board of Education Retirement System, and elected leaders today called on American Express, MasterCard and Visa, three of the world’s largest credit card companies, to support a proposal to establish a merchant category code (MCC) for gun and ammunition stores,” according to the news release.
- “The creation of a new code would help financial institutions detect and report suspicious activity, such as unusually large purchases of firearms or ammunition, or purchases from multiple stores, that may be used for criminal purposes,” it claimed.
- The United States Department of Defense has rejected exemptions for troops who have stated their objections to mRNA Covid-19 injections. In a number of cases, the Pentagon redacted the reasons for its denials, even upon Freedom of Information Act request for documentation.
- One such case was Air Force Master Sgt. Nick Kupper, who filed for religious exemption, but was denied. Sgt. Kupper appealed the decision, while pointing out the chain-of-command was cut out of the decision-making process.
- This is the relevant portion of the Pentagon’s response to the FOIA request for documentation.
The Army is going to make accommodation for abortions, but not for religious or other exemptions for the COVID vaccine…those soldiers just get kicked out. https://t.co/BzCGGvNc8Q
— Amber Smith (@AmberSmithUSA) September 7, 2022
- Judge Terry Doughty ruled that the Biden administration has 21 days to turn over all relevant emails sent by White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Dr. Anthony Fauci to social media platforms regarding alleged misinformation and the censorship of social media content.
- Is it possible North Korea is correct in claiming victory over Covid by simply letting nature take its course?
- Primary source reports from average North Koreans living in primitive conditions indicate herd immunity has been achieved without vaccines, mask mandates and the punishing lockdown policies used by would-be socialist regimes in what was once the freewheeling West.
- Interviews with North Koreans conducted by Asia Press indicate that residents believe herd immunity is a result of virtually everyone having contracted the virus.
- North Korea rejected millions of doses of AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines offered by the WHO-led COVAX program, a global Covid-19 vaccine distribution mechanism which requires transparent distribution and monitoring.
- American satisfaction with the country’s K-12 education system has reached its second all-time low, according to a Gallup poll.
- Only 42 percent of Americans say they are satisfied with the system, which is the lowest number in two decades and the second-lowest rating in Gallup’s tracking of the question.
- This number is in contrasnews.gallup.com/…/americans-satisfaction-education-low-side.aspxt to 51 percent in 2019, which was a near-record high. Gallup said the satisfaction has been “dropping slightly each year since.”
- Twenty-three percent of Americans are “completely dissatisfied” with the education system and 32 percent are “somewhat dissatisfied,” showing a total of 55 percent overall dissatisfaction. Only nine percent are “completely satisfied.”
- A New Mexico judge has issued a declaratory judgment that an elected official, county commissioner Couy Griffin, is an “insurrectionist.” The judge has stripped the elected official from his position and rendered him unable to hold future public office.
- “A judge in New Mexico ordered a county commissioner convicted of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol removed from office under the 14th Amendment, making him the first public official in more than a century to be barred from serving under a constitutional ban on insurrectionists holding office,” the New York Times reported.
- “Mr. Griffin is constitutionally disqualified from serving,” the judge wrote.
“A careless blunder”
“An honest mistake”
No matter what they call it—isn’t it interesting how every time these purported “accidents” happen on Big Tech platforms, they seem to serve the interests of the Democrat Party?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 8, 2022
The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon.
The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/VfxpXro22W
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) September 8, 2022