Watch The X22 Report On Video
The UK is now reversing it’s policies on fracking, is this the start of something new. The climate czar has used more carbon than everyday people. CA is a total nightmare, blackouts, people charging their car with gas powered generators, tells you everything you need to know. [CB]/Biden make their move on Bitcoin, that didn’t take long. The [DS] is deploying all assets against Trump and anyone that is close to him. This has already failed. The [DS] is panicking because they know Trump has it all and he caught them all. Each passing day they feel pain because they don’t know Trump’s next move. The Queen died and it seem that this is the start of everything. [D] Day. The Queen is no longer protecting the future King. The clock has started, we will have our country back.
- New British Prime Minister Liz Truss is attempting to tackle the massive energy crisis facing Britons.
- She has reversed course on Boris Johnson’s anti-fracking policy.
- She promised more drilling in the North Sea and to end the ban on fracking.
- The Telegraph reported:
Britons must never again be forced to pay exorbitant energy bills, Liz Truss will declare on Thursday as she promises more North Sea drilling and ditches the fracking ban.
- A Washington Free Beacon analysis published on Thursday found that John Kerry has flown more than 180,000 miles during his time as ‘Climate Czar,’ and thus emitted more than 9.5 million pounds of carbon.
Power outages at night in California in a heat wave while violent criminals are allowed to roam the streets was a movie called the Purge and now is real life
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 8, 2022
The INSANITY of California: You need a gas generator to charge your $120K electric supercar because the grid is overloaded. You gotta love the irony.
Stop virtue signaling.
Start solving problems.
Move over to nuclear energy! pic.twitter.com/Bfy7Ro0oiO
— Afshine Emrani MD FACC (@afshineemrani) September 7, 2022
- UFC/MMA fighter Jake Shields dropping some major truth bombs on Twitter about John & Tony Podesta. I hope he signs up for Truth Social ASAP — the Twitter Ministry of Truth is not going to be happy about this.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 08/15/2018 19:50:08 ID:7fb039
Anonymous 08/15/2018 19:51:07 ID:ec22ef
- In June 2020 during the mass riots in her city, Washington DC Mayor Bowser kicked out ALL of the National Guard troops that were sent there to restore peace.
- Mayor Bowser announced at the time she was examining every legal question about President Trump’s authority to send troops, even National Guard from other states, to the District of Columbia.
- Mayor Bowser told reporters, “I have the authority and have not requested guard from any state.”
- The DC Mayor then later evicted ALL NATIONAL GUARD from any Washington DC hotel.
- Days later violent leftists defaced the WWII Memorial and Korean War Memorial and torched a 200-year-old church.
- Bowser did nothing to stop the ransacking of our nation’s capital by leftists in 2020.
- Mayor Bowser declared a state of emergency due to the migrant buses dropping off economic migrants into Washington DC.
- Washington DC claims to be a sanctuary city.
Paul [email protected]
- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry.
- Significant enhanced penalties are provided for in violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1) involving serious bodily injury or placing life in jeopardy. Moreover, if the violation results in the death of any person, the defendant may be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years.
- As Tesla CEO Elon Musk struggles to escape a deal to purchase Twitter, former Disney CEO Bob Iger revealed Wednesday that Disney ultimately decided against making an attempt to purchase Twitter, in part because of the number of Twitter users that are “not real.”
- Iger’s statement comes as Musk is attempting to terminate his deal with Twitter over claims that the social media giant misled him about the number of fake, or “bot,” accounts on the platform. Iger, speaking Wednesday at Code Conference 2022, stated that Disney and Twitter together found that a “substantial portion” of Twitter users were fake accounts, according to Vox
- “[W]e estimated with some of Twitter’s help that a substantial portion — not a majority — were not real,” Iger said. “I don’t remember the number but we discounted the value heavily. But that was built into our economics. Actually, the deal that we had was pretty cheap.”
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 8, 2022
- “New York City Mayor Eric Adams, New York City Comptroller Brad Lander, trustees of the New York City Employees’ Retirement System, Teachers’ Retirement System and Board of Education Retirement System, and elected leaders today called on American Express, MasterCard and Visa, three of the world’s largest credit card companies, to support a proposal to establish a merchant category code (MCC) for gun and ammunition stores,” according to the news release.
- “The creation of a new code would help financial institutions detect and report suspicious activity, such as unusually large purchases of firearms or ammunition, or purchases from multiple stores, that may be used for criminal purposes,” it claimed.
- President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil,“Tropical Trump” as he is affectionately called, has done a GREAT job for the wonderful people of Brazil. When I was President of the U.S., there was no other country leader who called me more than Jair seeking Tariff & Tax cuts, Trade Renegotiations, Strengthened Drug & Border Policies (to put the “bad guys” in jail!), Military Help, & more. President Bolsonaro loves Brazil beyond all else. He is a wonderful man, and has my Complete & Total Endorsement!!!
- The United States Department of Defense has rejected exemptions for troops who have stated their objections to mRNA Covid-19 injections. In a number of cases, the Pentagon redacted the reasons for its denials, even upon Freedom of Information Act request for documentation.
- One such case was Air Force Master Sgt. Nick Kupper, who filed for religious exemption, but was denied. Sgt. Kupper appealed the decision, while pointing out the chain-of-command was cut out of the decision-making process.
- This is the relevant portion of the Pentagon’s response to the FOIA request for documentation.
The Army is going to make accommodation for abortions, but not for religious or other exemptions for the COVID vaccine…those soldiers just get kicked out. https://t.co/BzCGGvNc8Q
— Amber Smith (@AmberSmithUSA) September 7, 2022
- Judge Terry Doughty ruled that the Biden administration has 21 days to turn over all relevant emails sent by White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Dr. Anthony Fauci to social media platforms regarding alleged misinformation and the censorship of social media content.
- Is it possible North Korea is correct in claiming victory over Covid by simply letting nature take its course?
- Primary source reports from average North Koreans living in primitive conditions indicate herd immunity has been achieved without vaccines, mask mandates and the punishing lockdown policies used by would-be socialist regimes in what was once the freewheeling West.
- Interviews with North Koreans conducted by Asia Press indicate that residents believe herd immunity is a result of virtually everyone having contracted the virus.
- North Korea rejected millions of doses of AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines offered by the WHO-led COVAX program, a global Covid-19 vaccine distribution mechanism which requires transparent distribution and monitoring.
- American satisfaction with the country’s K-12 education system has reached its second all-time low, according to a Gallup poll.
- Only 42 percent of Americans say they are satisfied with the system, which is the lowest number in two decades and the second-lowest rating in Gallup’s tracking of the question.
- This number is in contrasnews.gallup.com/…/americans-satisfaction-education-low-side.aspxt to 51 percent in 2019, which was a near-record high. Gallup said the satisfaction has been “dropping slightly each year since.”
- Twenty-three percent of Americans are “completely dissatisfied” with the education system and 32 percent are “somewhat dissatisfied,” showing a total of 55 percent overall dissatisfaction. Only nine percent are “completely satisfied.”
- A New Mexico judge has issued a declaratory judgment that an elected official, county commissioner Couy Griffin, is an “insurrectionist.” The judge has stripped the elected official from his position and rendered him unable to hold future public office.
- “A judge in New Mexico ordered a county commissioner convicted of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol removed from office under the 14th Amendment, making him the first public official in more than a century to be barred from serving under a constitutional ban on insurrectionists holding office,” the New York Times reported.
- “Mr. Griffin is constitutionally disqualified from serving,” the judge wrote.
“A careless blunder”
“An honest mistake”
No matter what they call it—isn’t it interesting how every time these purported “accidents” happen on Big Tech platforms, they seem to serve the interests of the Democrat Party?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 8, 2022
- The Perverts and Lowlifes of the Lincoln Project are back on, where else, Fox News. I thought they ran away to the asylum after their last catastrophic campaign, with charges made against them that were big time sleaze, and me getting many millions more votes in 2020 than I got in 2016. The Paul Ryun run Fox only has high standards for “Trump” ads, but not for anyone else. The Perverts should not be allowed to “false advertise,” and Fox News should not allow it to happen. See you all in Court!!!
The order approving Trump's motion for a Special Master says materials Trump had already turned over pre-raid were provided to the FBI at the "request" of Biden pic.twitter.com/YHDycrBLqL
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) September 7, 2022
The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon.
The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/VfxpXro22W
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) September 8, 2022
- Melania and I are deeply saddened to learn of the loss of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Together with our family and fellow Americans, we send our sincere condolences to the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom during this time of great sorrow and grief. Queen Elizabeth’s historic and remarkable reign left a tremendous legacy of peace and prosperity for Great Britain. Her leadership and enduring diplomacy secured and advanced alliances with the United States and countries…
- …around the world. However, she will always be remembered for her faithfulness to her country and her unwavering devotion to her fellow countrymen and women. Melania and I will always cherish our time together with the Queen, and never forget Her Majesty’s generous friendship, great wisdom, and wonderful sense of humor. What a grand and beautiful lady she was—there was nobody like her!…
- …Our thoughts and prayers will remain with the great people of the United Kingdom as you honor her most meaningful life and exceptional service to the people. May God bless the Queen, may she reign forever in our hearts, and may God hold her and Prince Philip in abiding care.
- King Charles III, who I have gotten to know well, will be a Great and Wonderful King. He dearly loves the United Kingdom and all that it represents to the World. He will prove to be an inspiration to everyone. Queen Elizabeth has been, and will be from above, very proud of King Charles III.
- During President Trump’s hourlong visit with the queen at Windsor Castle on Friday — they shared tea, a handshake and traditional pomp-and-circumstance — one awkward moment stood out on social media. It was when President Trump momentarily seemed to (gasp!) walk in front of the queen.
- Mr. Trump walked slightly ahead of the queen as they inspected her honor guard. At one point, she gestured to Mr. Trump and appeared to direct him forward with her white-gloved right hand. He walked in front of her and then stopped, which cut off her path and forced her to sidestep around him.
- Yes, it is a royal no-no to walk ahead of the queen.
- Earlier, Mr. Trump and the first lady, Melania Trump, also appeared not to have followed other long-running protocol, in which a bow or curtsy is customary. The first lady’s communications director said Mrs. Trump was briefed on royal protocol before the visit but it was unclear if the president, who eschews briefings, received similar guidance.
- Prince Charles reportedly sent hand-written letters to the late and disgraced TV presenter Jimmy Savile on numerous occasions asking for his help regarding the royal family’s public image. Now, for one of the first times ever, the letters Charles sent to Savile more than 30 years ago are coming to light.
- According to Mirror, the letters Prince Charles wrote to Savile were first shown on Wednesday during a new Netflix docuseries titled Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story.
- While the series mainly focuses on Savile, how he snuck into the highest social circles of British society, and the controversy following his death in 2011 regarding allegations of pedophilia, sexual assault and abuse, the series also touches upon the English TV presenter and his association to Prince Charles and the rest of the royal family.
- The Prince of Wales corresponded regularly with Savile throughout the late 1980s and early 1990s, and the first letter from Charles to Savile was seemingly written on January 14, 1989 when the prince needed help fixing the royal family’s public image after a series of PR mistakes mostly connected to Prince Andrew and his then-wife Sarah “Fergie” Ferguson.
Victim of disgraced paedophile Bishop Peter Ball claims he felt ‘lucky’ to be in his presence due to his friendship with Prince Charles in a new documentary – and argues the clergyman’s affiliation with royalty made him ‘impregnable’