The BREXIT is now proceeding forward, Nigel Farage is set to boost Boris Johnson in the election, the [CB] are now backed into a corner, next move will be interesting. The Patriots are gaining control over the economy, this is just the beginning. The [DS] is now struggling, the fake impeachment is about to fall apart, the report is coming out and there will be criminal referrals, this will hit the fake impeachment hard, but the [DS]/MSM will try to spin it. 8kun is online, Q started to post again, America will be unified again. The hammer is the key to the coup.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.11.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Nigel Farage said on Monday that he would stand down Brexit Party candidates in all Conservative-held seats.
- Farage said he made the decision in order to prevent a hung Parliament dominated by Remain-supporting MPs.
- Farage changed his mind after Prime Minister Boris Johnson insisted he would not extend the Brexit transition period before the end of next year.
- The prime minister welcomed Farage’s decision.
“The Chinese say (about Trump’s Trade War & Tariffs), ‘he brought us to the table.’ This is the most prosperous economy the world has ever seen, and it’s going to be a very prosperous economy.” Jamie Dimon on @60Minutes Thank you President Trump & the Republican Party!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2019
The New York Times reports that Joe Biden’s own staff thought a Ukrainian gas company paying Hunter Biden $83,333/month while his father was Vice President was “unseemly” or “worse” — and they made State Department officials help them do damage control. pic.twitter.com/imYAuiqsdn
— Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom) November 11, 2019
- Representative Eric Swalwell appears on Face The Nation to discuss his ongoing efforts as part of the impeachment agenda. Within the interview Swalwell has a little Freudian slip highlighting how the House is manufacturing witness testimony:
[@01:17] REP. SWALWELL: These witnesses have been fairly consistent. And for the most part, they’ve not been coordinating or talking to each other.
Whoops: “for the most part“? Thereby Mr. Swalwell admits the witnesses are coordinating some testimony.
- Take a listen
- All of this coordination is clear. The construct of the scheme is clear as day. The only reason why the Democrats are getting away with it is because the media allows it.
- We no longer have a fourth-estate media to keep a check on government corruption. Instead we have a media apparatus that actually participates in the schemes, and helps sell the fraud…. As Lee Smith eloquently said: “the media’s involvement in pushing the transparently false 2016 Trump-Russia narrative was an extinction level event for their credibility.” So true.
Corrupt politician Adam Schiff wants people from the White House to testify in his and Pelosi’s disgraceful Witch Hunt, yet he will not allow a White House lawyer, nor will he allow ANY of our requested witnesses. This is a first in due process and Congressional history!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 10, 2019
Shifty Adam Schiff will only release doctored transcripts. We haven’t even seen the documents and are restricted from (get this) having a lawyer. Republicans should put out their own transcripts! Schiff must testify as to why he MADE UP a statement from me, and read it to all!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2019
The lawyer for the Whistleblower takes away all credibility from this big Impeachment Scam! It should be ended and the Whistleblower, his lawyer and Corrupt politician Schiff should be investigared for fraud!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2019
Mueller Hack Attorney Van Grack Claims for Three Weeks FBI Used Only Raw Chicken-Scratched Notes from General Flynn’s January 24, 2017, Interview in Multiple Deep State Meetings Before Final Notes Drafted
- DOJ attorneys denied last month that they were hiding an original 302 report on the General Flynn interview in the White House in January 2017.
- The DOJ is seriously asking us to believe that during all these meetings stemming from the FBI’s interview of Flynn and for nearly an entire month, not one person demanded to see a typewritten summary of these unreadable notes?
- Instead Brandon Van Grack from the Mueller team claims that there are no drafts of the Flynn interview for three weeks in spite of FBI requirements to create these notes within five days of interviews and this was the interview with the incoming President’s National Security Adviser?
- All these meetings (and no doubt more) took place with chicken scratched notes from corrupt FBI agent Strzok’s interview with Flynn –
- 2017-01-24 At 12:30, [McCabe-FBI] phone call with [Flynn-NSA] to arrange interview in regard to recent media coverage and public discussion about [Flynn-NSA] contacts with Russian representatives [McCabe-FBI] written statement indicates that it was [McCabe-FBI] and [Comey-FBI] idea to send over the two FBI agents to interview [Flynn-NSA].
- 2017-01-24 [McCabe-FBI] memo to file regarding his conversation with [Flynn-NSA] on 1/24 (Attachment A)
- 2017-01-24 Upon completion of the [Flynn-NSA] interview, [Strzok-FBI] and [Pientka-FBI] return to FBI HQ and brief [McCabe-FBI] and [redacted] on interview. 302 filed at a later date, 2017-02-15. This debriefing session was attended by [Strzok-FBI], [Moffa-FBI], [McCabe-FBI], [Priestap-FBI], [Bowdich-FBI], [Trisha Anderson-FBI], [Comey-FBI], and two redacted names. [source for attendees]
- 2017-01-24 [Yates-DOJ] and [McCord-DOJ-NSC] then brief WH about [Flynn-NSA] interview
- 2017-01-25 FBI delivers briefing to DOJ in re [Flynn-NSA]
- 2017-01-26 [Yates-DOJ] and [Priestap-FBI] visit White House to inform Don McGahn that [Flynn-NSA] was compromised by Russian actors
- 2017-01-27 [Yates-DOJ] returns to the White House for a second discussion about [Flynn-NSA]
- 2017-01-30 Internal DOJ memo that clears [Flynn-NSA] of being a Russian agent that the DOJ refuses to produce to the Court
- 2017-02-08 4:00 pm meet and greet Trump-[Comey-FBI]-Reince Priebus meeting at WH ([Comey-FBI] types up notes same day. [Flynn-NSA] was discussed during this meeting.) Comey’s notes, pg. 6-9
- 2017-02-08 5:03 pm [Comey-FBI] email to [Rybicki-FBI], Subject: RE: [Warner-SCI] Call: “Also sat and chatted with [Flynn-NSA] in lobby
- Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s much anticipated report on his investigation into the FBI’s probe into President Trump’s campaign is expected to be made public before Thanksgiving and the outcome is alleged to contain several criminal referrals
- Those documents will contain several classified pages of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, exculpatory evidence that was withheld from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the so-called ‘Gang of Eight’ folder (which contained exculpatory information), as well as the email chain between FBI investigators in the Russia probe and then-FBI Director James Comey. Those emails also include discussions with lawyers in the DOJ’s national security division. As previously reported, the email chains will contain information that prove the FBI knew prior to obtaining a warrant to spy on Page that former British spy Christopher Steele’s information in his infamous dossier on Trump could not be proven.
- It is also expected to reveal that the FBI knew that Steele was leaking to the media but then used those media reports as separate evidence in their request for a FISA warrant, known as circular intelligence reporting. Circular reporting is when a law enforcement official uses false confirmation by making a piece of information appear to come from multiple independent sources.
- Horowitz’s report is also going to contain evidence that the FBI handled Hillary Clinton’s campaign differently than that of President Trump’s campaign. It will reveal that she had received a detailed debriefing from the FBI on foreign attempts to make contact with her campaign. It will reveal the deep bias and animus those FBI officials had toward the Trump campaign.
- Here’s what to expect: According to several sources the report will be ‘damning’ and will allegedly contain criminal referrals on former FBI officials. The report will apparently have at least two criminal referrals, One of those criminal referrals is expected to be Comey. However, the Inspector General’s office has not been providing comments on the report.
- Those referrals allegedly will be made based on information and evidence obtained by the Inspector General and may very well have been the reason Justice Department Attorney General Barr and Connecticut prosecutor John Durham opened a criminal probe into the FBI’s investigation into the President.
- The high speed train is dead, long live the high speed train.
- Less than a year after California Gov. Gavin Newsom brought California’s dreams for a LA to San Fran bullet train crashing down, when he said in February that he is ending the state’s hugely expensive and hopelessly quixotic high-speed rail line fiasco (which would have been completed in 2033 at a staggering cost of $77 billion), California is about to unleash another high speed train project, and this one is even more idiotic.
- The California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank) has authorized a $3.2 billion tax-exempt, fixed-rate revenue bond issuance to help DesertXpress Enterprises, an affiliate of Virgin Trains USA, build a high-speed train from Victorville, California, to Las Vegas. The new XpressWest service, at speeds of up to 180 miles per hour, will take about 90 minutes one way.
- There is just one problem: Victorville, located in SoCal’s high desert, is quite literally in the middle of nowhere.
- In other words, another high speed train going from nowhere to nowhere.
- So why does California continue to press along with not one but two train projects it knows will be a disaster? The answer is simple: “free” Federal money. The High-Speed Rail authority is trying to beat a Dec. 31, 2022 deadline in order to not lose a $929 million Federal Railroad Administration grant for that particular segment.
- In other words, instead of saving almost a billion dollars in taxpayer funds, and applying them to something useful, California is willing to begin a project which everyone knows will be a catastrophic waste of funds, but since the money has to be spent, even if it means digging holes just to fill them up again… well, so be it. After all, this is the government hard at work.
Source: zerohedge.com .
- The Trump administration is calling for Iraq to hold early elections in a push aimed at stopping Baghdad’s violent crackdown on anti-government protesters.
- “Despite being targeted with lethal violence and denied access to the Internet, the Iraqi people have made their voices heard, calling for elections and election reforms,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement late Sunday.
If Iran is able to turn over to the U.S. kidnapped former FBI Agent Robert A. Levinson, who has been missing in Iran for 12 years, it would be a very positive step. At the same time, upon information & belief, Iran is, & has been, enriching uranium. THAT WOULD BE A VERY BAD STEP!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2019
Q Then POTUS Then Q This is the Q I know…
- “THE HAMMER is the key to the coup”
- Dennis Montgomery designed and built THE HAMMER foreign surveillance supercomputer to keep America safe after 9/11. Montgomery is a software designer and computer expert who worked as a government contractor for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Defense Department.
- According to military sources, THE HAMMER was a powerful foreign surveillance tool intended to monitor terrorists and other foreign adversaries.
- On February 3, 2009, at the beginning of President Obama’s first term, John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as THE HAMMER and transformed it into a domestic surveillance system that went operational at a secret government facility at Fort Washington, Maryland.
- Montgomery became a whistleblower to expose Brennan and Clapper’s illegal use of THE HAMMER for domestic surveillance.
- Brennan and Clapper illegally spied on Americans, including President Obama’s political enemies, using that domestic surveillance data for “blackmail” and “leverage,” as disclosed in “The Whistleblower Tapes” and by Montgomery.
- Robert Mueller’s FBI supplied the computers for THE HAMMER, according to The Whistleblower Tapes and according to Montgomery.
- Brennan and Clapper used THE HAMMER to spy on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 159 Article III judges, FISA Court Presiding Judge Reggie Walton, members of Congress, Wall Street executives, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Donald Trump, Trump Tower, multiple Trump businesses, and members of the Trump family, according to Montgomery. Montgomery asserted that Brennan spied on Donald Trump because the CIA feared Trump. According to The Whistleblower Tapes, Brennan and Clapper wiretapped Donald Trump “a zillion times.”
- In an interview with his attorney Montgomery said, “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.
- August 2015, FBI Director Comey took possession of 47 hard drives of illegal surveillance from Dennis Montgomery under two limited immunity agreements. According to Montgomery, the 47 hard drives proved Brennan and Clapper had Donald Trump under illegal surveillance.
- December 2015, after the FBI verified the 47 hard drives, Montgomery received greater immunity. Montgomery provided testimony inside a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI Washington DC Field Office while under oath and being videotaped, for three and one half hours, before Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis and FBI Special Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett.
- March 4, 2017, President Trump on Twitter accused President Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.
- March 7, 2017, WikiLeaks dumped CIA Vault 7 that confirmed the existence of THE HAMMER (HAMR).
- Sunday, March 19, 2017, U.S. Air Force General Thomas McInerney (Ret.) broke the story about “The Whistleblower Tapes” onto America’s airwaves during “Operation Freedom” radio program with Dr. Dave Janda, broadcast on WAAM 1600.
- “The Whistleblower Tapes” recordings were released by U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow.
- Text messages subsequently released by DOJ Inspector General Horowitz revealed that, on Sunday March 19, 2017, FBI Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Peter Strzok and FBI Attorney Lisa Page exchanged a text message about Montgomery and Montgomery’s attorney Larry Klayman, shortly after General McInerney completed his radio interview.
- Monday, March 20, 2017, the following morning, FBI Director Comey went before Congress and launched the Hoax Russian Collusion Investigation. Comey lied when he told Congress that the FBI could find no evidence supporting President Trump’s accusation that President Obama wiretapped Trump and Trump Tower. Comey was in receipt of Montgomery’s 47 hard drives of evidence since August 2015. Comey assigned FBI Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Peter Strzok to lead the hoax Trump-Russia Collusion Investigation.
- August 17, 2018, John Brennan, on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show, pushed his “Fusion Center” narrative as a cover story for Brennan and Clapper’s illegal commandeering of “THE HAMMER” at Fort Washington to spy on Donald Trump. The CIA’s charter prohibits the CIA from spying on Americans. “We put together a Fusion Center at CIA that brought NSA and FBI officers together with CIA to make sure that those proverbial dots would be connected” Brennan said.
- October 2018, former FBI General Counsel James Baker confirmed before members of Congress that whistleblower Montgomery “who had been a U.S. Government contractor” stated that he had evidence of “unlawful surveillance by the government of Americans — and including government officials.” Montgomery, Baker stated, “wanted to give that information to the Bureau, which eventually took place.” Baker stated that he dispatched FBI agents to collect computer data storage devices from Montgomery.
- Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis and FBI Special Agents Giardina and Barnett were assigned to Montgomery’s whistleblower case, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s $35 million hoax Russian Collusion investigation, and the Justice Department’s prosecution of General Michael Flynn.
- General Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell asserts that the Justice Department is withholding exculpatory evidence (so-called Brady material) and that Lisa Page altered the FBI 302 forms from General Flynn’s ambush interview. The Justice Department now claims that the FBI mixed up the authors of the 302s.
- September 27, 2019 Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis left her position as lead prosecutor on the Michael Flynn case and left the Department of Justice after decades of employment. On December 3, 2015, Curtis had received classified information from Montgomery about THE HAMMER and about the illegally harvested surveillance information on General Flynn.
Source: theamericanreport.org UVA cancels Veterans Day 21-gun salute tradition ‘in light of gun violence’
- University of Virginia officials nixed the school’s traditional 21-gun salute for Veterans Day this year because “gun violence” is scary, “especially on school and university campuses.”
- HAPPY VETERANS DAY 2019
- President Trump is the first sitting president to kick off the New York City Veterans Day Parade.
- It Has Always Been The SoldierIt is the soldier,
not the President who gives us democracy.It is the soldier,
not the Congress who takes care of us.It is the soldier,
not the Reporter who has given us Freedom of Press.It is the soldier,
not the Poet who has given us Freedom of Speech.It is the soldier,
not the campus [community] Organizer who
has given us the Freedom to Demonstrate.It is the soldier,
who salutes the flag;
who serves beneath the flag,
and whose coffin is draped by the flag,
that allows the protester to burn the flag.~ Father Dennis O’Brien, US Marine Corp. Chaplain