Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people see the inflation, as it gets worse the people will turn on the Fed and the Biden admin. Trump new how the Fed crashes the economy, now there is proof that there is pattern, everytime the [CB] raises rates the economy goes into a recession. The pattern is there and now the people see it. The world is about to change. The [DS] is now bringing us to war and the people are going to see this play out. Trump brought up a submarine again, is a rogue sub going to enter the picture. Trump is warning the people that terrorist are in the US because of the open borders. Once the people see this they will turn on Biden. War is building and the people who are not awake will begin to wake up. The [DS] are watching the people turn on them.
- the cost of Halloween candy has gone up significantly this year. According to the Bureau of Labor, the price for candy is about a 13% increase.
- ABC News reported:
- Here’s some news about Halloween that’s worth a few extra boos this year.The cost of candy is going up by a lot. Prices are up about 13% this year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor.
UCLA supply-chain expert Professor Christopher Tang says candy is so expensive because of the cost of ingredients.
It’s also because these products are mainly made in the United States.
- Inflation is one of the primary reasons candy is so expensive. Since workers have a higher wage, it affects the cost of the product itself.
- The rate of subprime interest rate borrowers who are behind 60 days or more on their payments hit 6.11 percent in September, according to Bloomberg.
- That’s the highest share who can’t make ends meet since 1994, and up from the 5.93 percent rate at the start of this year.
- “The subprime borrower is getting squeezed. They can often be a first line of where we start to see the negative effects of macroeconomic headwinds,” Margaret Rowe, senior director at Fitch, said.
- To sustain this level of consumer spending, Americans are draining their savings, spending more than they are bringing in as their wages stay stagnant or decline, according to experts who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- “The high probability of recession in the near term is very troubling when coupled with the decline in savings,” E.J. Antoni, a research fellow at the Heritage Foundation’s Grover M. Hermann Center for the Federal Budget, told the DCNF. “People need more savings today than ever to cope with the higher cost of living, and instead, many families are headed into the next recession with less savings and more debt.”
- “Consumption is about 70 percent of GDP growth, so naturally any additional consumption by households and businesses is going to add to GDP,” Ryan Ellis, president of the Center for a Free Economy, told the DCNF. “But to the extent that consumption is fueled by one time windfalls from the government, it’s basically bringing future consumption into the present. Eventually, the lack of real income to justify the higher consumption will catch up with the households and businesses.”
- Source: dailycaller.com
- The United Auto Workers (UAW) union expanded its strike against Stellantis on Monday, calling on an additional 6,800 workers to walk out at a suburban Detroit plant that produces the company’s Ram pickup trucks.
The Dollar has lost 17% of its purchasing power in the last 3 years 🔥
And that is if you believe the CPI is accurate. Most people know if it intentionally underreporting inflation. So the loss in purchasing power is actually much more than 17%.
Is your salary up 25% in the… pic.twitter.com/pbf6S783Iv
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 22, 2023
in the past 3 years? if not, you are probably poorer.
Every recession since 1971 has followed rate hikes, per Bloomberg: pic.twitter.com/B3bt5U9sM8
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 23, 2023
Never forget the “American Rescue Plan” received not one GOP vote pic.twitter.com/JE7puWVUMg
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 23, 2023
- “Where’s the money?”
- That laughing quip from President Joe Biden was his surprising reaction to the disclosure that a trusted FBI informant had conveyed an alleged bribe worth millions, paid to Joe Biden by a Ukrainian businessman.
- Now, the House Oversight Committee committee has released evidence of one such transfer that might even satisfy Cuba Gooding, Jr.
FLASHBACK TO JUNE: "Where's the money?"
Today, we learned Biden received $200K from his brother — a business partner of Hunter — directly into his personal bank account.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 20, 2023
- Well, Congressional Republicans found the money and produced the receipts.
- House Oversight Chairman James Comer said that more suspicious checks from Jim Biden to his brother Joe Biden will be released this week.
- Democratic politicians continue to abridge Americans’ Second Amendment right to self-defense despite the terrifying nationwide crime waves ignited by their soft-on-crime policies.
- In the latest constitutional breach, the blue state of Massachusetts approved a sweeping gun control bill that critics say would impose widespread bans on commonly owned firearms.
- the Democrat-controlled Massachusetts House of Representatives passed H 4135, which prohibits firearms in public spaces such as schools, polling places and government buildings, cracks down on “ghost guns” and tightens the state’s ban on so-called assault weapons.
- Second Amendment proponents said the bill, which passed by a vote of 120-38, targets legal gun owners while doing nothing to deter crime.
- “All of it goes against us, the lawful people. There’s nothing in there that goes after the criminals,” Jim Wallace, executive director of the Gun Owners’ Action League, told The Associated Press.
- If gun control laws worked, shootings would not be so common in leftist cities, such as Chicago and Philadelphia, that have strict gun-control laws.
So, people who were armed and knew how to operate their weapons saved themselves and their families!!!
Funny how that works. Don’t ever give up your guns!!! https://t.co/zFyWIe2pmR
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 22, 2023
The United States has 72 million gun owners and 25 million AR-15 owners
We are the largest de-facto army in the entire world and that’s what terrifies our overlords more than anything else
Never give it up
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 22, 2023
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) October 23, 2023
Let’s all take a guess on what Joe’s thinking about? pic.twitter.com/alBJDyTKvI
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 23, 2023
🚨NEW: Senator @JDVance1 circulating memo to colleagues detailing the major differences between the conflicts in Ukraine and Israel.
Five key takeaways:
· Israeli operations will help secure the Gaza Strip; the Ukraine war has jeopardized the European security architecture and… pic.twitter.com/kcMFVC3puh
— William Martin (@wsmartin218) October 23, 2023
- and threatens global disorder. · Our political and military relationship with Israel is qualitatively different from our relationship with Ukraine. · Israel has a qualitatively different defense capability than Ukraine. · Israel has an achievable objective; Ukraine does not. · The United States does not have a plan in Ukraine, but we do have a plan in Israel.
CONFIRMED: former German leader Gerhard Schroeder confirms that a peace deal could have been made at Istanbul — Ukrainian officials were willing to accept Neutrality — but this was rejected by the Biden administration in Washington. https://t.co/Z5CEIHSCpJ
— David Sacks (@DavidSacks) October 21, 2023
MN City Council candidate Zach Metzger blocked off a highway and terrorized an old white man driving past a pro-Palestine riot
He posted the video today and instructed his followers to find the old man. He has since deleted the post. We saved it.
Drone footage shows a mob… pic.twitter.com/bI6BvgkrqM
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 23, 2023
Minneapolis City Council candidate Zach Metzger also participated in the original George Floyd riots pic.twitter.com/F76wSlF7lZ
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 23, 2023
- Israel on Monday screened for some 200 foreign journalists 43 minutes of shocking crimes committed by Hamas savages during their October 7 onslaught on southern Israel, in which over 1,400 people were killed. Some of the presentation includes never-before-seen footage.
- They decided to release this screening to counteract a “Holocaust-denial” phenomenon which is starting to permeate across the globe.
- The Times of Israel and other outlets printed the gruesome details shared by the IDF. With very few exceptions, journalists were only allowed notepads and pens as the IDF forbade them form sharing the most terrifying footage to the public.
- Here are some of the most shocking details revealed:
- In one video, a man rolls around on the ground, bleeding from his stomach, as a Hamas terrorist tries in vain to chop his head off with farming equipment. In another clip, an Israeli woman is trying to determine if a partially burned corpse with a mutilated head is that of a family member.
- U.S. troops shot down two more kamikaze drones in Syria early Monday morning with defensive systems, Pentagon officials confirmed, according to Politico.
- The U.S. doesn’t have evidence that Iran directed the spate of recent attempts to strike bases in Iraq and Syria housing U.S. military personnel, but groups receiving strong backing from Tehran are behind the attacks, Pentagon press secretary Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Monday, according to Politico. No personnel were injured in the latest incident, which happened around 3 a.m. EST.
- A majority of Americans doubt President Joe Biden’s ability to effectively handle an international crisis, according to a new poll.
- A recent poll by YouGov reports that 53% of respondents are “uneasy” about Biden’s ability to effectively manage the United States’ response to such international crises. Just 35% of respondents expressed their confidence in Biden’s ability to respond, while 12% were unsure. Moreover, 59% of independent voters doubted Biden’s ability, joining 86% of Republicans and 17% of Democrats.
GOP Has Slight Advantage on National Security
With war raging in the Middle East, voters trust Republicans more to deal with national security issues.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 23, 2023
In 1983, the US sent troops to protect the PLO from destruction at the hands of the IDF, only to become targets of Iran in a deadly terror attack. Does Biden risk repeating the same mistake trying to save the very group who attacked us? https://t.co/kNvVlVBrRr
— Kyle Shideler (@ShidelerK) October 23, 2023
The statement that Blinken made is starting to make sense, they want this into a full blown war.
Individuals leave nation X to move to nation Y: "Please, please let us into your society. We wish to escape the hell of X to be a part of Y."
Once generously allowed into Y: "We hate Y. We despise all that Y stands for. Y is a miserable cancer. We will make sure that Y…
— Gad Saad (@GadSaad) October 23, 2023
- that Y will become like X once we have the power to do so.” Politicians of Y: Best way to address this issue is to increase the number of people from X. Ten years later: Politicians from Y are utterly baffled why their societies are failing. Good night the West. You had a really good run.
- Maggie Hagerman and the Misfits never called me for a comment. Why would they, they just write anything they want. Whether it’s correct or not is of ZERO importance to them. “All the News That’s Unfit To Print.” That’s why we call it the Fake News!
Anonymous ID: AjEyk7a4 No. 150214567
- Obama released a lengthy statement attacking Israel’s response to Hamas terrorism.
I wanted to share some thoughts on what’s happening right now in Israel and Gaza.https://t.co/fEaYWFisnN
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 23, 2023
- “Still, the world is watching closely as events in the region unfold, and any Israeli military strategy that ignores the human costs could ultimately backfire,” Obama said.
- “Already, thousands of Palestinians have been killed in the bombing of Gaza, many of them children. Hundreds of thousands have been forced from their homes. The Israeli government’s decision to cut off food, water and electricity to a captive civilian population threatens not only to worsen a growing humanitarian crisis; it could further harden Palestinian attitudes for generations, erode global support for Israel, play into the hands of Israel’s enemies, and undermine long term efforts to achieve peace and stability in the region.”
- The former president then called on Israel to talk with Palestinian leaders who recognize Israel’s right to exist so that they can then “begin articulating a viable pathway for Palestinians to achieve their legitimate aspirations for self-determination.”
Worried about the Jihad flags popping up? Don’t worry. It’s not on the list. pic.twitter.com/jVzmcusgJN
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 23, 2023
- The CBP San Diego field office sent out a bulletin to its officers warning of Jihadists trying to get into the U.S. through the southern border. The terrorist attacks against Israel have potentially inspired Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Jihadists to make their way into our nation.
NEW: Per CBP sources, CBP’s San Diego field office sent out this internal intel bulletin on Friday, alerting officers that Hamas, Hezbollah, & Palestinian Islamic Jihad foreign fighters inspired by the Israel conflict may be encountered at the U.S. southern border. Gives officers… pic.twitter.com/vBw5tv7lXg
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) October 23, 2023
“According to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) statistics, 18 people on the federal terrorist watchlist were encountered between ports of entry at the southern border in September, bringing to a total of 169 such encounters in fiscal year 2023 ending on Sept. 30.
The 169… pic.twitter.com/ZFX6LbFFed
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) October 23, 2023
- figure is the highest annual number since Border Patrol was founded in 1924. The latest figure also exceeds the previous record of 98 in fiscal year 2022, and 15 in fiscal year 2021.”
Moderna’s stock price is DOWN 55% year to date. That means, since the beginning of this year, Moderna has LOST OVER 55% of value. Losing 55% of your company in less than a year’s time is UNRECOVERABLE. 🚨🚨🚨
Pfizer isn’t doing so hot either, they are down over 40% year to date.… pic.twitter.com/fCt4KCZ0bY
— The Patriot Voice (@TPV_John) October 22, 2023
- Those are HUGE LOSSES. We are talking RECORD LOSSES. To put into perspective, The S&P 500 is UP almost 10.5% year to date, the DOW is basically FLAT year to date, and the NASDAQ is UP 25% year to date.
- I think this speaks VOLUMES, not just in the loss of confidence in Big Pharma, but its an overall REPUDIATION of the past few years of Medical TYRANNY that was pushed on humanity by GENOCIDAL PSYCHOPATHS (Fauci, Gates, Schwab & co.) Who would imagine that seeing perfectly HEALTHY people just DROP DEAD out of nowhere after getting the jab would inspire a loss of confidence in Big Pharma…
- Their house of cards is coming down HARD & FAST, I sure as hell don’t see anyone eagerly lined up to get the next COVID jab!
Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures of cancer and other sicknesses?
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Self hating white liberal says “whiteness needs to end” and it’s not racist to say white people should die and never exist pic.twitter.com/XKw4vo2evA
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) October 23, 2023
Bet ya didn’t know seven of the nine Republican candidates for House Speaker voted to decertify the 2020 Election. These election deniers sound like seven great options to me 😁
Tom Emmer and Austin Scott voted to certify for Joe Biden, so in other words, these RINOs will never… pic.twitter.com/lXMV3wg0Hb
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) October 23, 2023
- and governmentally abused General Mike Flynn, but to no avail. His prosecution, despite the facts, was ruthless. He was an innocent man, much like many other innocent people who are being persecuted by this now Fascist government of ours, and I was honored to give him a Full Pardon!
- U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted President Trump a temporary hold last week on her previous ruling in the 2020 election conspiracy case while the Trump legal team is appealing the order, arguing that it is unconstitutional.
- In the meantime, President Trump criticized Mr. Smith on Truth Social as being “deranged” and said his team “leak[ed]” a story to the New York Times about an Australian businessman, Anthony Pratt, claiming the former president told classified secrets to him.
- He denied those reports.
- “With this in mind, there is NO WAY I can get a fair trial on a Biden, Election Interference Indictment, in D.C. Obviously, at the appropriate time, if this ridiculous case should be allowed to proceed forward, which is, according to legal scholars, very doubtful, I will be making a demand for a Venue Change!” he also wrote on the social media platform.
which is, according to legal scholars, very doubtful, I will be making a demand for a Venue Change!
- Democratic Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser unveiled a crime bill Monday that would walk back police reforms the city enacted in the wake of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests in 2020.
- The “Addressing Crime Trends Now Act” would reinstate several regulations that had been removed by the D.C. City Council previously, including allowing certain types of chokeholds and establishing more guidelines to allow police to chase after suspects in cars, according to a press release. Residents have begged for more police presence as neighborhoods that were once viewed as safe have become swallowed by an increase in crime.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) October 23, 2023