Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people of the world are now seeing the tyrants and they are fighting back. The [WEF]/[CB] do not represent the people, if they did you won’t be seeing protests. Energy costs are skyrocketing in the EU. The Fed is in trouble, treasury will begin to help, structure change coming. The [DS] played their hand and now the people see what they have done, this is just the beginning. [HB] laptop story back in the news. The IG confirms that the FBI was involved in covering up the [HB] laptop story. Decertification of the 2020 election is moving closer and closer, everything revolves around the 2020 election. Schiff exposed the truth of J6, now the spotlight is on him, DOD, DOJ,FBI etc, were they involved in coordinating the insurrection on Nov 3 and the cover up on Jan 6.
- Sri Lanka’s new president Ranil Wickremesinghe is enforcing a QR code digital ID program to access gas in an effort to ration fuel.
- Sri Lankans must now comply with the new Fuel Quota policies requiring them to use their National Identity Card Numbers to apply for an assigned QR code to access a gas pump.
- The Sri Lankan government is employing the country’s armed guards to enforce the QR code requirement.
- As Counter Signal reports:
- Sri Lankan president Wickremesinghe is a member and “Agenda Contributor” of the World Economic Forum.
Britain was forced to get its electricity from Belgium during heatwave to stop blackout in London and paid the highest price on record – 5,000% HIGHER than typical price after negotiation that could now send household bills SOARING
- Unprecedented crisis in British electricity system brought London near blackout
- And only by paying record-high £9,724 per megawatt hour did lights stay on
- Price hike above 5,000% came after emergency talks with Belgian suppliers
- They cranked up aging plants to send electricity across the Channel – at a price
- Controllers nearly forced to ‘disconnect homes from electricity’: grid spokesman
- Britain paid the highest price on record for electricity in London last week as the capital narrowly avoided a power blackout.
- The National Grid’s Electricity System Operator (ESO) was forced to pay £9,724.54 per megawatt hour to Belgium, more than 5,000% the typical price on Wednesday.
- It is only one U.S. company; however, the makers of Weber Grills and products released their sales data, and the background shows a severe economic contraction that has resulted in their operating loss of $51 million in the quarter that ended March 31, 2022. NOTE THE DATE.
- According to data compiled by Trading Economics, the following countries are suffering the most from runaway inflation as of June 2022:
- Lebanon 210%
- Zimbabwe 192%
- Venezuela 167% (last compiled May 2022)
- Sudan 149%
- Syria 139% (last compiled in August 2021)
- Turkey 62%
- Argentina 64%
- Suriname 55.6% (last compiled May 2022)
- Sri Lanka 54.6%
- Iran 52.5%
- These depreciated currencies are all but useless at the moment. As we have seen throughout history, the prospect of revolution rises when the people are unable to afford basic needs. Numerous countries on this list are already in the middle of ongoing civil wars and political turmoil. Barter becomes essential as trading goods and services are often the only available option.
- Here is how the G20 nations rank as of June 2022:
- Turkey 62%
- Argentina 64%
- Russia 9%
- Brazil 89%
- Spain 2%
- United Kingdom 9.4%
- United States 9.1%
- Euro Area 8.6%
- Netherlands 8.6 %
- Canada 8.1%
- Italy 8%
- Mexico 99%
- Germany 7.6%
- South Africa 7.4%
- India 7.01%
- Singapore 6.7%
- South Korea 6%
- France 8%
- Australia 5.1% (compiled in March 2022)
- Indonesia 4.35%
- Switzerland 3.4%
- China 2.5%
- Japan 2.4%
- Saudi Arabia 2.3%
- You know it’s bad when CNN is calling out the Biden Regime’s lies.
- The Biden Regime is actually trying to redefine the term recession.
- Here we go again. Another meeting of the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy committee, and another press conference at which Chairman Jerome Powell will attempt “to explain our actions and answer your questions.” One question financial journalists should ask: Why is the Treasury about to start underwriting the Fed’s operating expenses?
- The public may not be aware that when the Fed raises rates, it does so primarily by raising what it pays to commercial banks and other depository institutions on the reserves they hold at the Fed—which are interchangeable with cash and effectively serve as checking accounts. These funds currently total $3.3 trillion. Since December 2008, they reflect accumulated purchases by the Fed of Treasury debt obligations and mortgage-backed securities. The Fed paid for its purchases by crediting the reserve accounts of the sellers.
- Senator Chuck Grassley sent this letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray regarding allegations from “highly credible whistleblowers” about the FBI’s “false portrayal” of derogatory Hunter Biden materials as “disinformation.”
- If these allegations are true, it’s a damning depiction of FBI leadership and it proves their efforts to influence the 2020 election. This is the second (if not third) straight election the FBI has meddled in, given the influence the Trump/Russia investigation – and its unlawful origins with the FBI – had over the 2018 midterms.
- Grassley’s whistleblowers allege that in August 2020, FBI Headquarters “improperly discredit[ed] negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease.” In fact, it was a scheme of top FBI officials. As Grassley explains:
- “the allegations provided to my office appear to indicate that there was a scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation.”
- The context and timing is important, as this was leading up to the 2020 election. Who benefited from this scheme? Democrat candidate Joe Biden. And it appears the FBI’s scheme furthered the interests of Congressional Democrats. Here’s how that happened.
- On July 13, 2020, Democrat leaders – Chuck Schumer, Mark Warner, Nancy Pelosi, and Adam Schiff – sent this letter to the FBI alleging that “Congress was the subject of a foreign disinformation campaign.” The Democrats demanded that “the FBI provide a classified defensive briefing” on the issue of foreign disinformation, and that “the briefing draw on all-source intelligence information and analysis.” Parts of that letter were leaked to tie the Congressional Hunter Biden investigation to foreign disinformation.
- Three days later, on July 16, 2020, Democrat Senators Gary Peters and Ron Wyden made their own demand of an FBI and intelligence community briefing related to purported foreign interference.
- According to Grassley, these Democrat efforts resulted in an unnecessary briefing from the FBI in August 2020 relating to “disinformation” – which was later leaked to the press to paint the Biden investigation “in a false light.” In other words, the FBI was more than willing to be used by the Democrats less than 3 months before the 2020 election.
- Then there’s also the issue of FBI Headquarters interfering in the Hunter Biden investigation.
- In October 2020, the whistleblowers allege that “an avenue of additional derogatory Hunter Biden reporting was ordered closed at the direction of” FBI Agent Timothy Thibault.
- Who is Thibault? He is a partisan, anti-Trump FBI Agent from the Washington Field Office who shared derogatory social media posts about Attorney General Barr and retweeted Lincoln Project posts insulting President Trump. Thibault has since locked his Twitter account, which is highlighted with a Ukraine flag.
- The whistleblowers further allege that Thibault suggested the Hunter Biden information was “at risk of disinformation,” although “all of the reporting was either verified or verifiable via criminal search warrants.” Thibault allegedly also violated FBI guidelines by ordering the matter closed without a valid reason. Thibault and other FBI officials then covered these tracks, attempting “to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future.”
- Making matters worse – if that’s possible – we also learned from Grassley’s letter that FBI Agent Brian Auten was handling aspects of the Hunter Biden investigation. Who is Brian Auten? He interviewed Igor Danchenko (Christopher Steele’s primary subsource), who now faces an upcoming trial with Special Counsel John Durham for lying to federal officials.
- We suspect that Auten covered-up or otherwise smothered Danchenko’s lies to protect the Trump/Russia investigation (and to thus also protect the FBI’s institutional interests). Our friend Stephen McIntyre – aka ClimateAudit – has focused on Auten in the past; here’s his Auten rabbit hole. The fact that Auten is in any way involved in the Hunter Biden investigation is not a good sign, and it indicates the FBI has failed to punish its most corrupt and incompetent employees.
ASAC Timothy Thibault is the lowlife who led the hoax claiming Hunter Biden’s laptop was disinformation.
IG found he acted illegally.
Latest: FBI whistle blowers claim Thibault ran point man on an illegal off the books operation to shut down Hunter Biden case. pic.twitter.com/X0hbXf2a1m
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 26, 2022
This is just completely unbelievable. Auten, the *same* crooked FBI analyst who:
-"vetted" the Carter Page warrant
-drafted the phony ICA
-concealed that Danchenko disavowed Steele
-was involved in framing Gen Flynn
also assessed that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. https://t.co/px0jTXOEeA
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) July 25, 2022
One of the best and smartest letters to the FBI from a State AG ever. Standing up for his state’s citizens is what every State Attorney General must do. Serve your citizens. And the FBI needs to figure out what’s next because the people of America no longer trust you, your institution or your leaders.
Missouri AG, Eric Schmitt’s letter is spot on!!!
- TRUMP WAS RIGHT: China Placed Huawei Equipment Atop Cell Towers on Purchased Farm Land Near US Military Bases Capable of…
- As reported earlier by We Love Trump a Chinese company recently paid $2.6 million for 300 acres of farmland in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The parcel of land’s location near a US Air Force base that houses…
- The President of Taiwan oversaw the drill herself.
Will China actually invade Taiwan?
- When Barbara Ferrer, Ph.D., came to the LA County Department of Public Health in January 2017 she implemented a set of protocols that drastically changed the way things worked at LA DPH,
- As her partner-in-purpose George Gascon would do shortly, one of the measures Ferrer took was to install allies in key positions to warn against potential mutinies, and leverage the considerable powers of appointment she had to do favors for people whose support she would need… namely, her bosses, members of the Board of Supervisors.
- This is how a politically-connected, recently-released felon who was convicted of filing a fraudulent tax return (for failing to report $750,000 in “lobbying” income, including nearly $220,000 from a drug trafficking kingpin), Carl Kemp, came to work as Chief Communications Officer in the Environmental Health Division of the LA County Department of Public Health.
- The Biden administration is poised to follow the lead of the World Health Organization and may soon declare the monkeypox outbreak a “national health emergency.”
- The White House is even about to announce a national monkeypox coordinator, CNN reported on Tuesday.
- Is there anything they said about the COVID vaccine that was true?
- A year ago Joe Biden promised Americans that if they got vaccinated they would not get COVID.
- It was a lie, just like everything else
- The latest study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that unvaccinated COVID patients were contagious for a lesser amount of time than the vaccinated COVID patients.
- That sort of defeats the purpose of the experimental vaccine, doesn’t it?
The National Pulse reported:
The real scandal about Birx is that it was perfectly obvious she and her colleagues were making it up as they went along but the corrupt media/Big Tech protected her and punished/censored many who told the truth. https://t.co/RyQJHp0oLL
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) July 26, 2022
- The entire party is imploding thanks to Joe Biden and the precipice. The red pills cannot be ignored.
It had to be this way. When you understand that you can embrace the chaos. The chaos is dwindling their power and sway over the masses until eventually they will be looking at a fully awakened and pissed off populace.
This isn’t just about short term wins but long term victory.
Game over is coming.
A DeSantis vs. Newsom election will be amazing.
Chart below shows states gaining/losing residents.
Florida is the #1 state people are flocking to
California is the #1 state people are running from pic.twitter.com/t9VabRdMun
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 26, 2022
🚨 DoD Officials including SecDef Chris Miller, Gen. Milley
And Sec of Army Ryan McCarthy insisted on “coordination meetings” before Jan 6, despite the fact that NatSec Advisor Robert O’Brien, CoS Mark Meadows had said the DoJ was the “lead Federal agency.”
This, according to the DoD IG Report.
Does this lend credibility to @PatelPatriot’s theory- that military involvement on Jan 6 was NOT a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, and part of a lawful domestic military operation for homeland defense?
Or, was there a more nefarious unlawful use of the military by the DoJ that Rep. Adam Schiff’s amendment is attempting to cover up, as Julie Kelly has eluded to?
“If the Pentagon was involved in domestic law enforcement—including surveillance and intelligence collection—they broke the law.”
“Schiff tucked an amendment into the massive National Defense Authorization Act that would prohibit any evidence collected in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act from being used in a number of proceedings, including criminal trials and congressional investigations.”
“If his amendment fails to advance, Schiff nonetheless has done Republicans a tremendous favor; he’s tipped off the GOP that there’s plenty of digging to be done at
the Department of Defense, where a trove of scandals awaits political sunshine.”
That might be my new favorite word……political sunshine.
Bring on the POLITICAL SUNSHINE
- The U.S. Space Force Chief of Space Operations said, despite his initial doubts, the creation of the Space Force was the right decision.