Watch The X22 Report On Video
The fake news cannot hide it anymore, they are now blaming [JB] for the disastrous economy. They can no longer cover for him, it’s all falling apart, GR, GND etc. What if each elected official was audited including their family members? The [DS] is trying everything to stop the patriots from finding and using their criminal activity. Schiff’s push to protect their secret has failed. The final death blow is coming and this will rock the [DS] world because they will have a difficult time cheating. Durham is on the hunt and now he is making his moves, those who thought they were safe are not. The hunters have now become the hunted.
- CNBC is the Biden defense team for media broadcasts of anything related to the economy. As a result, you know things are bad when CNBC broadcasts that Joe Biden’s economy has the highest level of dissatisfaction in the history of their surveys.
Gas price reality on the left. Axios coverage of gas prices on right. pic.twitter.com/oSX5qsRiqW
— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) July 15, 2022
- Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia said that he will not back a bill that includes climate provisions and tax hikes
- Manchin informed Sen. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer that he would only back legislation that includes provisions to reduce the costs of prescription pharmaceuticals and a two-year extension of Affordable Care Act subsidies on Thursday, the WSJ reported. The Democrats are rushing to reach a consensus on the bill before the August recess when legislators from both parties will begin to concentrate completely on bids for re-election.
YESTERDAY AT 10 AM NANCY PELOSI REVEALED A NEW MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR POSITION IN NVIDIA $NVDA
1 PM YESTERDAY NANCY PELOSI REVEALED SHE SUPPORTS THE $50 BILLION CHIPS ACTS
CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND INSIDER TRADING WHATS THAT ?????? pic.twitter.com/ACrmUa1Rf8
— Gurgavin (@gurgavin) July 15, 2022
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
- The saga of the alleged 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio who was reportedly forced to travel to Indiana to obtain an abortion continues after her mother denies the allegations against the rapist.
- Gerson Fuentes, 27, a supposed illegal immigrant from Guatemala, was arrested and charged with the girl’s rape. He has reportedly confessed to the crime and is being held on $2 million in bond.
- However, more questions about the validity of the story have arisen. A reporter from Telemundo, María Vargas-Pion, visited the Columbus residence where the 10-year-old rape victim and her mother allegedly live on Wednesday.
- A woman who claims to be the girl’s mother remained hidden behind her front door when speaking to Vargas-Pion. During the short interview, she defended the girl’s rapist.
- “Did the girl live here as well?” Vargas-Pion asked.
- The woman, who spoke in Spanish, replied: “Yes, but she’s fine.”
- She then said, “Everything that they’re saying against him is a lie.”
- “And the child – are you related to her or her mother?” Vargas-Pion asked her.
- “She’s my daughter,” the mother answered.
- Journalist Jorge Bonilla pointed out that the mother’s defense of the rapist may be due to the family’s immigration status or the alleged rapist being the family’s sole income earner. He also pointed out that there may be other children in the home, and the mother fears the removal of her children from the home.
- He also asked an important question on the mind of many, “Was criminal reporting of the rape of a Latina girl suppressed or delayed in furtherance of a political agenda?”
- At the heart of the controversy was that Ohio’s law purportedly did not have a rape or incest exemption. However, there is a health exemption that would potentially apply to the 10-year-old child.
Politico noted that there are strict reporting requirements in both Ohio and Indiana for abortions and rape allegations. The Indiana AG threatened criminal charges in a letter released on Thursday. The letter to Gov. Eric Holcomb called for records from the Indiana Department of Public Health and the Department of Child Services to determine whether Dr. Bernard filed a report within the required three-day window, the report adds.
“If Dr. Bernard has failed to file the required reports on time, she has committed an offense, the consequences of which could include criminal prosecution and licensing repercussions,” the letter said.
there is a paternal DNA test underway that will all-but-resolve who committed the rape.
- Ted Cruz was at the border last night and revealed why illegals who are coming to the border are wearing different colored wristbands.
- In short, the colored wristbands represent their debt to the cartels which they are forced to pay back, either by working for the cartel if you are a male or being forced into sex slavery if you are female. Cruz says this happens in every city in America.
- . Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) introduced a bill that would terminate all of the new gun control legislation Joe Biden signed into law after collaboration with numerous Democrats and establishment Republicans such as Senator Cornyn.
- Breibart noted that numerous cosponsors joined on the proposed bill, including House GOP conference chairwoman Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY). Also on board are Reps. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), Jody Hice (R-GA), Mary Miller (R-IL), Matt Rosendale (R-MT), Dan Bishop (R-MI), Warren Davidson (R-OH), Jeff Duncan (R-SC), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Bob Good (R-VA), Randy Weber (R-TX), Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ), Scott Perry (R-PA), Adrian Smith (R-NE), Alex Mooney (R-WV), Brian Babin (R-TX), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Chip Roy (R-TX), Ben Cline (R-VA), Michael Cloud (R-TX), Troy Nehls (R-TX), Ralph Norman (R-SC), Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Doug Lamborn (R-CO), Vicky Hartzler (R-MO), and Ronny Jackson (R-TX).
- “Rather than hardening building security and allowing resources to be spent on training and staffing schools with more armed personnel, this bill seeks to bribe states with promises of Washington money for adopting red-flag gun seizure laws, Boebert explained. “The Shall Not Be Infringed Act fully repeals this unconstitutional bill and defends the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.”
- Biden yesterday reaffirmed his commitment to returning to the 2015 JCPOA nuclear deal with Iran– a deal which saw the Obama government send $100 billion to Iran, including a C-130 Hercules carrying $400 million in cash on January 16, 2016
- “Under the deal, Iran gets a financial package worth up to $275 billion in the first year and as much as $800 billion over the next five”, writes Richard Goldberg, Senior Advisor at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. “With a trillion dollars available by 2030 for Iran’s missile program, sponsorship of terrorism and Revolutionary Guard, the agreement enables Tehran to set a dozen more fires around the Middle East that force a US response to defend American citizens, embassies and allies. And in the end, without demanding a full accounting of Iran’s nuclear activities or destroying a single centrifuge, the deal’s expiration dates all but guarantee Iran will still cross the nuclear threshold at a future time of its choosing.”
How do you protect your interests [shelter from prosecution _public awareness]?Q
NZ vaccinated their entire adult population by the end of February (83% overall). Yet, somehow they have the highest covid case rate on Earth "despite" an indoor mask mandate.
Now set to tighten restrictions once again. https://t.co/TdNPR2KtWB
— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) July 14, 2022
NZ also happens to have high and persistent excess mortality this year (and this data is lagged so the current covid spike isn't evident – yet).
I thought locking down until mass vaccination was supposed to prevent excess mortality? pic.twitter.com/MR4JioxIMV
— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) July 14, 2022
Also aged like milk… but hey, trust the experts! pic.twitter.com/dPdMhwDJY3
— Five Times August (@FiveTimesAugust) July 15, 2022
"Using a three-dose vaccine in 992 children between the ages of six months and five years, Pfizer found no statistically significant evidence of vaccine efficacy.”
Nevertheless, the CDC went on to recommend 3 vaccines for children. https://t.co/t0BVpFXt7x
— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 14, 2022
"Referring to Pfizer’s vaccine efficacy in healthy young children, one high-level CDC official—whose expertise is in the evaluation of clinical data—joked: “You can inject them with it or squirt it in their face, and you’ll get the same benefit.”
— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 14, 2022
"The official public health response to Covid has undermined the public's belief in public health itself."
— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 14, 2022
Health experts are quitting the NIH and CDC in droves because they’re embarrassed by ‘bad science’ – including vaccinating children under 5 to ‘make their advice palatable to the White House,’ doctors claim
- The NIH and CDC are reportedly facing staffing shortages as low morale drives away employees
- Decisions like the closure of schools and then requiring face masks once they reopened led to many questioning leadership
- Lately, the authorization of COVID-19 vaccines for children four years old of younger has confused some in America’s top medical agencies
- Both agencies, along with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have been mired in controversy throughout the pandemic for inconsistent messaging and for decision-making that didn’t seem to line up with available science.
They know what is coming, don’t mess with the peoples health, how do you drain the swamp
- In the first half of 2022 homicides in the City of Los Angeles shot upward a whopping 39 percent from 2019. That was the year before the 2020 start of the COVID-19 pandemic. That summer also saw crime increase in most cities after the national riots following the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
- Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) data showed 181 homicides from January to July 2022. That was up from 180 in the same period in 2021. The numbers were 140 in 2020 and 130 in 2019.
- For all of 2021, the city suffered 397 homicides, the highest total in 15 years. However, if the current pace of 2022 is continued, the total for all of this year would be 362. That would be a decline of 8.8 percent from 2021.
- Total violent crime saw a 6.9 percent uptick over 2021. And it rose 13.7 percent since 2020.
- Ocasio-Cortez argued to Wu, saying police rousted Stein after pressure from her and House (Democrat) leadership, “FYI we had to escalate to House leadership to get them to stop him and run his info. They did not until members intervened and pressed them to.”
- AOC just made a confession saying that the Capitol Police opened the door wide on January 6.
- “These insurrectionists and that there were actual officers working with this, and we never got to the bottom of that, and we never got any answers about that. And then to this day, we’re just supposed to pretend that that never happened. I have no idea what happened to the people on the inside who were very clearly sympathetic with what was going on and opening the doors wide open for that. And I’m supposed to sit here and pretend like none of that ever happened,” angry AOC said.
- Watch the video below:
Advertisement – story continues below
Well, I was sexually harassed and assaulted as a Senate staffer by a sitting Senator at work and tried to get help but instead he became POTUS. And @AOC endorsed him. Remind her.
— Tara Reade 🐎 (@ReadeAlexandra) July 14, 2022
- An NBC News report admits that 45th President Trump had “no contact” with Stewart Rhodes and the Oath Keepers related to the January 6th Capitol Hill demonstrations, smashing the conspiracy-driven narrative pushed by Nancy Pelosi’s J6 Committee, NBC themselves, and their corporate media cohorts.
- According to reporting from NBC News,
Secret Service admits that agency DID delete texts from January 5 and 6 as part of a ‘pre-planned, three-month system migration’ – but slams government watchdog’s ‘insinuation’ it was ‘maliciously’ erasing evidence
- The DHS watchdog sent a letter to the Homeland Security committees in the House and the Senate on Wednesday
- ‘Many’ text messages between the US Secret Service were deleted after the watchdog made a request for electronic communications, the letter states
- The Homeland Security Inspector General requested them as part of his office’s investigation into the January 6 attack on the US Capitol
- DHS employees refused to hand over documents until they were reviewed by the department’s lawyers, the inspector general’s office said
- The Secret Service denied having ‘maliciously deleted text messages’ in a statement sent
The Secret Service has admitted to deleting texts from January 5 and 6 but claimed it was part of a ‘pre-planned, three-month system migration’.
The Department of Homeland Security agency shot back at the Inspector General saying it had ‘maliciously’ erased messages from 2021.
The Secret Service said in a statement Thursday night: ‘The insinuation that the Secret Service maliciously deleted text messages following a request is false.
‘In fact, the Secret Service has been fully cooperating with the OIG in every respect – whether it be interviews, documents, emails, or texts,’ the agency said.
- Nance said, “Here is the United States — to characterize that to understand what kind of terrorism we might be dealing with, you have to label it as white extremism because we have 30% of the population of the United States who no longer believe in the democratic norms that we established in the founding of the country. Let’s just be honest about that. The January 6 uprising was an attempt to overthrow American democracy. And we have now learned from the hearing that Donald Trump intended to go there to march down to the well of the House of Representatives and essentially be crowned as a king.”
Schiff’s amendment barely passed the House yesterday with every Republican and 2 Dems voting no.
I explore the potential cover-up aspects of this amendment, aimed at shielding GOP committees from accessing materials and info from Biden’s DoD. https://t.co/UhkmbQ7rgO
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 15, 2022
This should be a red flag for GOP that Dems want to hide info related to military’s involvement in domestic affairs.
Start with January 6 and former acting AG Jeff Rosen:https://t.co/UhkmbQ7rgO
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 15, 2022
- Democrats have insisted all along that the 2020 election essentially was the most secure election ever – that there was no evidence of fraud or malfeasance.
- But more and more evidence is surfacing they’re not right.
- Including the fact that states simply didn’t follow their own election laws.
- That’s according to a column at The Federalist by J. Christian Adams.
- “States across the country changed election policies and procedures last minute. Due to the pandemic, election officials claimed these emergency actions and deviations from election laws were necessary,” he explained. But we now know those changes were, in face, violations of the law.
The [DS] is panicking, the SC overturned Roe, upheld the 2nd amendment, removed the conceal carry, as Oct approaches they are going to shutdown the cheating mechanism, they will lose control and this is the death blow.