The MSM/[CB] have lost the economic narrative, they tried to convince the public that tariffs were going to hurt the consumer, that people would experience higher priced items and it was all because of Trump. This narrative completely backfired and now the establishment just admitted it, so it’s on to Plan B. Bill DeBlasio decided he is out of the Presidential race. Ed Buck is being charged, remember he has a lot of dirt on people, is he next? JW goes after Rep Omar. The [DS] is using the whistleblower narrative, but it is backfiring on them, now they are scrambling. JA and SR are back in the news, more information has been brought out into the open. The [DS] tried to trap Trump again, the created a whistleblower story to convince people that Trump is colluding with other governments. Trump and the patriots used this against them and now the narrative has just shifted.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.20.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
“The U.S. Economy is the envy of the world, as Europe and Asia slide ever toward recession. But the Left is trying to avoid talking about the Trump Economy.” @IngrahamAngle The Best Is Yet To Come.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 20, 2019
The establishment is realizing that their push to make believe that the tariffs were going to hurt the everyday person is falling apart. They establishment believed if they told everyone that tariffs were going to make you spend more money that you would push to stop it. It failed and now they have admitted it.
- TV ad blitz that emphasized how Americans could experience financial pain from the tariff fight wasn’t panning out the way they had hoped.
- The political network funded in part by billionaire libertarian Charles Koch is going to try a new strategy against President Donald Trump’s trade war with China after conceding that its previous campaign hasn’t worked.
- “The argument that, you know, the tariffs are adding a couple thousand dollars to the pickup truck that you’re buying is not persuasive,” a senior Koch official says.
So since their campaign failed they need to move onto the next propaganda hit job.
The [DS] have lost control of the narrative, the control is now in the patriots court and Adam Schiff is trying to regain it somehow by pushing this whistleblower hit job, he is using the MSM to push this to make it seem like Trump was dealing with a foreign leader and he did something illegal, the President’s job is to talk to foreign leaders, but the DS wants everyone to believe something under handed took place, and we might have an idea of who this individual is, we will be talking about this a little later in this report but first it seems Bill De Blasio is not going to run in the 2020 Presidential election.
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio dropped from the 2020 presidential race on Friday.
- De Blasio also said the Democrat Party clearly does not hear the working people who really don’t feel the Democrat Party has their back today.
He nailed that one.
- President Trump weighed in on the shocking announcement this morning…
Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the biggest story in years! Part time Mayor of New York City, @BilldeBlasio, who was polling at a solid ZERO but had tremendous room for growth, has shocking dropped out of the Presidential race. NYC is devastated, he’s coming home!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 20, 2019
Now as we know Ed Buck was arrested, and we know that he is a big donor for the Democratic party, he is friends with the clintons and the US attorney has given an update on Ed Buck, take a listen
Remember Ed Buck has a lot of dirt on a lot of people, he was arraigned and he was in court wearing a bullet proof vest, I would be surprised if they try to make a move on him
JW has not let up on Rep Omar, they have expanded their request on the ethics violations.
- Judicial Watch requested an ethics investigation into whether Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) improperly used campaign funds for her paramour, Tim Mynett.
- Judicial Watch expanded their request for an ethics investigation into Ilhan Omar after previously demanding a probe into allegations of marriage fraud, immigration fraud, tax fraud and identity fraud.
- There is overwhelming evidence that Ilhan Omar married her own brother to defraud US immigration. She also may have perjured herself several times in her divorce statements.
- Judicial Watch says there is enough evidence for the Justice Department to launch a criminal investigation into Ilhan Omar.
- Via Judicial Watch:
Judicial Watch announced today that it hand-delivered a letter to the U.S. House of Representatives Office of Congressional Ethics calling for further investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar over new allegations that her alleged lover, Tim Mynett, received nearly $230,000 from her campaign since July 2018. The latest letter supplements Judicial Watch’s July complaint demanding an investigation of alleged marriage, immigration, tax, and other fraud related to the allegation that Rep. Omar had married her brother.
The new campaign finance allegations arise as a result of divorce filings alleging the affair between Mr. Mynett and Rep. Omar.
Now we know that AS with the help of the MSM they are pushing the whistleblower angle, that this will show that Trump is colluding with Putin or another foreign leader, the last refuge might have figured out who this whistleblower might be.
- If I had to hazard a guess based on timing, prior events, prior political advocacy, prior political demands and protestations, and prior alignment by the democrats toward an intelligence official; the connections would indicate Lawfare alignment with former ODNI Principal Deputy Director Sue Gordon. However, that’s just a supposition – and if we wait a while (usually six days) we’ll see if that suspicion is accurate.
So most likely this was preplanned if she was not appointed into the position they planned to get Trump and try use this against him, if she was appointed they would have planned other hits on Trump. They know the Declass is coming this is why we are seeing the attacks and this is why the MSM is trying to keep the narrative that Trump is colluding and they have the evidence now, but once again it will be a nothing burger, this is how they do it.
AS leakes out the info
AS talks to the MSM, says this is going to be damaging to the President (of course there is nothing)
MSM repeats over and over and builds it up for days or weeks
Then the news breaks, the question is when, they are most likely timing this, for what, the next report coming out from Barr.
The other question is who was the President talking to, why would the DS be concerned about this, we might have the answer to that, we will discuss this a little later in the report
In the end Barr will have facts and AS propaganda will fall apart very quickly, they do not control the narrative, the patriots do and the truth and facts will always override fake news/propaganda.
Now the latest FOIA docs show
- In June of 2017, then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein decried leaks and said “Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories attributed to anonymous ‘officials’ …”
- through FOIA a tranche of emails from the Justice Department showing Rosenstein offering to be one of the ‘anonymous officials.’
- About two weeks before Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel, he emailed a reporter [named redacted ] and told them he would be open to giving ‘off the record background or reportable details.’
- “If the latter, I should include OPA,” Rosenstein said in an email.
- In another email dated May 12, 2017 leading up to his appointment of Mueller, Rosenstein responded to a reporter asking about CNN story claiming he stated that he did “not see the need for a special prosecutor.
- “Off the record: I have not said anything about that,” Rosenstein responded.
- Just days before he appointed Robert Mueller, Rosenstein told a curious reporter “off the record” that he never offered to resign after stories were circulating that he was on his way out.
- “None of these stories are from me,” Rosenstein said.
A couple of reports back we said that the DS and the MSM will go after the investigators, they will try to hit at their reputation, try to discredit them, and it has begun
- Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe suggested Thursday that Michael Horowitz should be replaced as Justice Department inspector general,
- he has problems with Horowitz.
- “It is essential that every element of the executive branch, each one of the agencies has a fair and competent and independent inspector general. And this situation really shines a light on that requirement,” McCabe said of the ICIG situation.
- He jabbed at Horowitz, an Obama appointee, saying: “I hope that the Department of Justice gets that sort of inspector general some time soon.”
Paul Sperry tweeted out the following
McCabe said on CNN, without a hint of irony:
“This president has a history of treating classified information and sensitive information questionably at best.”
This from the guy who whitewashed Hillary’s criminal mishandling of classified emails!
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 19, 2019
- Quick review….Texas businessman Ed Butowsky filed a lawsuit where he outed reporter Ellen Ratner as his source for information on Seth Rich. The DNC operative was murdered in the summer of 2016 in Washington DC. His murder was never solved. According to the lawsuit Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks the DNC emails before the 2016 election, not Russia.
- This totally destroys the FBI and Mueller’s claims that Russians hacked the DNC to obtain these emails.
- Butowsky claims in his lawsuit:
Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange told her that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron, were responsible for releasing the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange wanted the information relayed to Seth’s parents, as it might explain the motive for Seth’s murder.
- On November 9 2016 Ellen Ratner admitted publicly that she met with Julian Assange for three hours the Saturday before the 2016 election. According to Ratner, Julian Assange told her the leaks were not from the Russians, they were from an internal source from the Hillary Campaign.
- Butowsky and his attorney, Ty Clevenger, requested and obtained documents from the FBI related to their case which we were able to analyze.
Newly released documents from the FBI suggest that the Obama White House pushed intelligence agencies to publicly blame the Russians for email leaks from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks.
This afternoon I received an undated (and heavily redacted) transcript of an interview of James Rybicki, former chief of staff to former FBI Director James Comey, that includes this excerpt: “So we understand that at some point in October of 2016, there was, I guess, a desire by the White House to make some kind of statement about Russia’s…” and then the next page is omitted.
The comment is made by an unidentified prosecutor from the U.S. Office of Special Counsel or “OSC,” not to be confused with the office of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller (the OSC is a permanent office that investigates Hatch Act violations, and Mr. Comey was under investigation for trying to influence the 2016 Presidential election).
- Now attorney Ty Clevenger has requested documents again from the FBI related to any communications related to the death of Seth Rich –
- Clevenger claims that the FBI did not perform its search in good faith after first declaring that they did not have to perform the search. Clevenger also claims that his client, Ed Butowsky, has information that the Seth Rich’s devices were inspected and he wants the results of those investigations –
SR & JA in JUNEAnything?
JA in the news?
Server unlocks SR.
MS_13 (2 187‘d nearby) phones unlock command & control.
It has begun.
- A federal judge temporarily blocked California’s law requiring presidential candidates to disclose their tax returns in order to gain a spot on the primary ballot Thursday.
- Popular gun manufacturer Colt is suspending production of AR-15 rifles for civilian use,
- Colt’s president and chief executive, Dennis Veilleux, wrote in a statement that they believe there are already enough AR-15s on the market to meet demand for the foreseeable future.
- “The fact of the matter is that over the last few years, the market for modern sporting rifles has experienced significant excess manufacturing capacity. Given this level of manufacturing capacity, we believe there is adequate supply for modern sporting rifles for the foreseeable future,” the statement read.
Now the the MSM they are spinning the story, that Colt caved to antigun pressure. The company’s decision was based on a civilian market that is saturated & demand for fulfillment of law enforcement and military contracts. Yes you can still get your AR 15
There are approximately 288 manufactures of the AR-15 worldwide.. Colt is not doing well in that market …. oh by the way for those that do not know this
The AR in AR-15 stands for “Armalite Rifle” after the original designing company.
Now we know that there are 30 or so US attorneys general looking into google and most likely all the big tech companies, Trump had a meeting with Zuckerberg recently
- President Trump met with Mark Zuckerberg at the White House after the Facebook CEO and founder spent the afternoon talking with lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
- Trump later acknowledged the “nice” meeting on Twitter
FAKE NEWS consolidation [propaganda arm of the D party].
Define Antitrust Law(s).
The Sherman Act outlaws “every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade,” and any “monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize.”
“The FTC’s competition mission is to enforce the rules of the competitive marketplace — the antitrust laws. These laws promote vigorous competition and protect consumers from anticompetitive mergers and business practices.”
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
- Facebook’s 2.4 billion monthly active users will soon be able to appeal takedown decisions to a new “oversight board” that its CEO once likened to a “Supreme Court” that will have the power to override the company’s own content-moderation decisions, Facebook announced Sept. 17.
- “If someone disagrees with a decision we’ve made, they can appeal to us first, and soon, they will be able to further appeal this to the independent board,”
- Facebook said the board will handle appeals from Facebook users and will eventually have 40 members who will serve three-year terms. Five-member panels will screen cases and decide which ones the board should consider. The board is expected to be operating by early 2020.
- A trust will be created to compensate board members for their service, in order to give members independence from the company, according to Facebook. Until the board can be fully staffed, the company may temporarily delegate some of its staffers to fill positions.
- All decisions rendered by the board will “be made publicly available and archived in a database of case decisions,” according to the company. A decision will be binding unless Facebook finds that carrying it out would violate the law.
Now we know the Canadian elections are coming up and it seems Trudeau had some pics leaked out where he dressed up and put on a blackface.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told reporters Thursday that he was “wary” of giving a definitive number of times that he had worn blackface because he did not remember the occasions that began surfacing .
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau delivered his second apology in two days . Trudeau’s ‘brownface’ scandal is only beginning, the prime minister has been dis-invited from an American late-night show,
- Trudeau was scheduled to appear on YouTube star Lilly Singh’s new show, but NBC confirmed that his scheduled appearance had been cancelled in the wake of the controversy.
The question is why now, why were these pics released now and now when he first ran…. hmmmm
- The Trump administration suspended the “Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative”,
- Ukraine’s new president Volodymyr Zelensky was fulsome in expressing his gratitude to Donald Trump for the military aid package.
- The ostensible reason for the hold-up was to ensure that it tallied with US interests.
Since Poroshenko is out and Zelesky is now President Trump and the patriots can work with a non DS player.
Now this brings us back to the whistleblower complaint
- President Trump dismissed growing scrutiny over a whistleblower complaint that reportedly raised concerns about a conversation he had with a Ukrainian leader, saying the focus should instead be on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden‘s ties to Ukraine during his time as vice president.
- “It doesn’t matter what I discussed, but I’ll tell you this, somebody ought to look into Joe Biden’s statement,
- The president added that his conversations with foreign leaders are “always appropriate.”
- Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy spoke in July. A readout of the call from Ukraine published on July 25 said Trump was “convinced” that the recently elected government would be able to “quickly improve image of Ukraine,” and “complete [the] investigation of corruption cases, which inhibited the interaction between Ukraine and the USA.”
How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost
According to Telizhenko, U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016,
- Rudy Giuliani railed against Chris Cuomo on CNN tonight on the channel’s refusal to cover the Biden family’s corruption.
- Like clockwork, Hillary Clinton jumped into the fray and attacked President Trump and accused him of ‘asking a foreign power’ to help him win a presidential election, AGAIN.
The Radical Left Democrats and their Fake News Media partners, headed up again by Little Adam Schiff, and batting Zero for 21 against me, are at it again! They think I may have had a “dicey” conversation with a certain foreign leader based on a “highly partisan” whistleblowers..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 20, 2019
….statement. Strange that with so many other people hearing or knowing of the perfectly fine and respectful conversation, that they would not have also come forward. Do you know the reason why they did not? Because there was nothing said wrong, it was pitch perfect!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 20, 2019
Did you see what Trump and the patriots just did, they made the DS players expose themselves, HC is panicking, she is projecting what she, Biden and OBama did, Beautiful, this was a setup, the patriots heard the chatter and countered everything AS, MSM, HRC, BIden tried to do, they are all going to be exposed.
- But then, as Biden’s 2020 campaign ramped up over the past year, Lutsenko — the Ukrainian prosecutor that Biden once hailed as a “solid” replacement for Shokin — began looking into what happened with the Burisma case that had been shut down.
- Lutsenko told me that, while reviewing the Burisma investigative files, he discovered “members of the Board obtained funds as well as another U.S.-based legal entity, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, for consulting services.”
- Lutsenko said some of the evidence he knows about in the Burisma case may interest U.S. authorities and he’d like to present that information to new U.S. Attorney General William Barr, particularly the vice president’s intervention.