Watch The X22 Report On Video
Trump and the patriots have now trapped the Biden administration, the covid relief is now running out, inflation is hitting at the same time, if they add taxes on top of all this the economic disaster is going to come back to haunt Biden and the [CB]. Meanwhile gold and crypto are moving up. The [DS] have now been put into position by the patriots. Devolution is activated, which means there are shadow players, they are stealth, pain coming. Operators are active, they are ready to go. The [DS] is now pushing everything they can to keep control but they are losing at a rapid pace. The people are now awake, the people are pushing back, not just in the US but around the world. The patriots are making sure the [DS] does not know exactly when the forensic audit is going to drop. When to expend ammunition?
- More than 7 million Americans are set to fall off a “benefits cliff” as a September deadline looms for an end to federal pandemic unemployment aid programs, with dim prospects for an extension in light of surging demand for labor.
- Nearly 9 million Americans were receiving benefits under two of the programs as of July 24, according to a Labor Department report (pdf)—4.82 million through PUA and 3.85 million via PEUC.
- The Century Foundation, a left-leaning think tank, estimates that when all the programs expire, 7.5 million people will be cut off, potentially
- Democrat election lawyer Marc Elias, a key figure in the “Russia collusion” hoax, has parted ways with the Perkins Coie law firm, ahead of the anticipated release of Special Counsel John Durham’s report into the origins of the Russia inquiry.
- Elias led Democrats’ efforts to change the voting rules in the 2020 presidential election, and also spearheaded efforts to overturn election results in close congressional races — including a New York race where he questioned voting machines.
- In 2016, Elias was the attorney at Perkins Coie who arranged for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to hire the Fusion GPS opposition research firm — a fact hidden in federal election filings.
how it started how it’s going pic.twitter.com/yVRGAtm1lv
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 23, 2021
- As Cristina Laila reported earlier — Pelosi held a high dollar fundraiser brunch in Napa Valley this weekend as tens of thousands of Americans were trapped behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.
- The cost of a ticket to attend the event starts at $100 and go through $29,000 to chair.
- The only ‘diversity’ was among the wait staff. Only the servants were in masks.
- Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida issued a scathing letter to The Associated Press in response to a story they did Aug. 18 that was criticized by his supporters as a hit piece.
- The report was headlined, “DeSantis top donor invests in COVID drug governor promotes” and attempted to imply that DeSantis’ recent promotion of a COVID-19 drug from Regeneron was due to the fact that the CEO of a hedge fund that owns shares in the company was a major donor to a political committee that supports the governor.
- A series of tweets from the governor’s press secretary Christina Pushaw criticizing the story led the AP to send a letter to DeSantis’ office accusing her of a “direct effort to activate an online mob to attack” their reporter, as well as calling on him to “eliminate this attack strategy from your press office.”
- “I assumed your letter was to notify me that you were issuing a retraction of the smear piece you published last week,” DeSantis began in his Monday letter responding to the AP. “Instead, you had the temerity to complain about the deserved blowback that your botched and discredited attempt to concoct a political narrative has received. This ploy will not work to divert attention from the fact that the Associated Press published a false narrative that will lead some to decline effective treatment for COVID infections.”
- “You succeeded in publishing a misleading clickbait headline about one of your political opponents, but at the expense of deterring individuals infected with COVID from seeking life-saving treatment, which will cost lives.”
- “Was it worth it?,” DeSantis concluded.
- Approval Signifies Key Achievement for Public Health
- Those who are reluctant or anxious about signing up for a Covid-19 vaccine should be encouraged and incentivized to roll up their sleeves, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said, while railing against coercion and intimidation.
- The Moderna and Pfizer vaccine tests were conducted, as customary, with a control group; a group within the trial who were given a placebo and not the test vaccine. However, during the trial -and after the untested vaccines were given emergency use authorization- the vaccine companies conducting the trial decided to break protocol and notify the control group they were not vaccinated. Almost all the control group were then given the vaccine.
- Purposefully dissolving the placebo group violates the scientific purpose to test whether the vaccine has any efficacy; any actual benefit and/or safety issues. Without a control group there is nothing to compare the vaccinated group against. According to NPR, the doctors lost the control group in the Johnson County Clinicial Trial (Lexena, Kansas) on purpose:
How can a vaccine, that according to Axios had a 42% efficacy rate in July, get FDA approval?
The Biden Regime just gave full FDA approval to a vaccine whose triple blind study into its efficacy and safety won’t be complete until May 2nd, 2023.
Poll: Would you avoid going to a restaurant if proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry?
— Yahoo Finance (@YahooFinance) August 19, 2021
- In the United States, the pharmaceutical companies used their clout to be free from liability even if they knowingly caused death in a certain class of patient. The act says that for a “vaccine-related injury or death”, people have to file a claim with an administrative program – the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP or VICP, sometimes called the Vaccine Court) before they can sue either a manufacturer or a provider. (42 U.S.C. 300aa-11(2)(A)). Only after such a petition is filed, petitioners (claimants in the program are referred to as “petitioners”) have two ways of getting to regular courts, if that is what they want. First, they can go through the program until there is a judgment, and then reject the judgment and go to court – whether or not they were compensated. Can y0u imagine that a car manufacturer knows that their car blows up under certain conditions so they bribe politicians to prevent being sued?
- Let’s take a look at the top 10 pharmaceutical settlements, in order of dollar amounts (highest to lowest). These can include a combination of criminal fines and civil settlements:
|Company||Amount of penalties||Year|
|Johnson & Johnson||$2.2 billion||2013|
|Eli Lilly||$1.42 billion||2009|
|Purdue Pharma||$270 million||2019|
1. GlaxoSmithKline, $3 billion
Drugs: Paxil, Wellbutrin, Avandia
GlaxoSmithKline holds the dubious distinction of being forced to pay the largest health care fraud settlement in U.S. history. The criminal fine was $956,814,400 with a forfeiture of $43,185,600. $2 billion was paid to resolve civil liabilities under the False Claims Act.
The penalties are related to deceptive marketing, including off-label promotion and kickbacks, and failure to report safety data.
GSK agreed to pay based on:
- Promoting Paxil, Wellbutrin, Advair, Lamictal, and Zofran for off-label and non-covered uses, in addition to paying kickbacks to physicians for prescribing those drugs.
- Giving kickbacks to physicians for prescribing Imitrex, Lotronex, Flovent, and Valtrex.
- Making false and misleading statements about Avandia’s safety.
- False reporting to the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program.
2. Pfizer, $2.3 billion
Drugs: Bextra, Geodon, Zyvox, Lyrica
The criminal fine was $1.3 billion, and the additional $1 billion was for civil allegations under the False Claims Act. Pfizer falsely promoted Bextra, antipsychotic drug Geodon, antibiotic Zyvox, and antiepileptic Lyrica. The company was also accused of paying kickbacks related to these drugs and submitting false claims to government health care programs based on uses that weren’t medically accepted.
Bextra was pulled from the market in 2005 after it was deemed unsafe.
3. Johnson & Johnson, $2.2 billion
Drugs: Risperdal, Invega, Natrecor
Criminal fines and forfeiture totaled $485 million, and civil settlements amounted to $1.72 billion.
In the early 2000s, Risperdal was approved to treat schizophrenia. However, the company’s sales representatives were promoting the drug to physicians as a treatment for elderly dementia patients for anxiety, agitation, depression, hostility, and confusion. There were also allegations that Risperdal was marketed for other unapproved uses, such as prescription to children and individuals with mental disabilities.
Invega and Natrecor were also included in these lawsuits as having been illegally marketed for off-label and unapproved uses.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
02/11/2018 19:32:20 ID:91a1c7Anonymous
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
pharma came w/ a warning letter today.Our attack on big
- The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.
- Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”
- Specific charges included the running of a disinformation campaign against Ivermectin and issuing statements in social and mainstream media to wrongfully influence the public against the use of Ivermectin despite the existence of large amounts of clinical data showing its profound effectiveness in both prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
- Justus R. Hope, MD
BREAKING: America’s Frontline Doctors has filed a petition for Writ of Mandamus with the Supreme Court to halt the University of California’s vaccine mandate for students with natural immunity.
The University is violating the rights of students, & we are fighting to stop it. pic.twitter.com/iEC8huIfeM
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) August 23, 2021
Good Morning !
Historic Findings: A majority of U.S. Likely Voters no longer think the President of the United States is mentally and physically capable of doing his job, and suspect the White House is actually being run by others.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 23, 2021
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control.
19 OPs [now].
Operators in harms way.
No sleep during OP.