Wait time is over, Trump is now pushing his economic policies forward, timing is everything. Trump is now proposing, stimulus, tax cuts, this is all part of the plan, watch the news the economy is about to take off. Right on schedule Trump attacks the Fed again, calling out the Fed, that the Fed is a follower not a leader, boom!! The [DS]/MSM are giving their event everything it has, they only have a short period of time, then the event dies out. Trump and the patriots know this. Trump is taking advantage of this, while the MSM/[DS] push fear, Trump is preparing the country and getting ready to expose it all, when all is said and done, Trump will become stronger than before, the [DS] failed in it’s mission. Trump called out the [DS] letting them know it will be over soon, protective measures in place, silent running tactics engaged.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 03.10.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Trump backed “very substantial relief” for the areas of the economy hardest hit
- “We are going to take care of, and have been taking care of, the American public and the American economy,” Trump said at a White House press briefing on Monday evening where he floated a payroll tax cut, making sure those infected by COVID-19 don’t miss a paycheck and helping embattled industries, such as airlines and cruise operators. He promised more details this week on “very dramatic” economic initiatives.
Our pathetic, slow moving Federal Reserve, headed by Jay Powell, who raised rates too fast and lowered too late, should get our Fed Rate down to the levels of our competitor nations. They now have as much as a two point advantage, with even bigger currency help. Also, stimulate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 10, 2020
The Federal Reserve must be a leader, not a very late follower, which it has been!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 10, 2020
- Yesterday The stock market took a big hit
- Rick Wilson and Scarborough happy to have something they thought they could attack Trump over.
- Except they then spread an obviously fake tweet which has been debunked multiple times in the past, that supposedly had Trump saying that a sitting president should be shot out of a cannon into the Sun, if the Dow Jones dropped. Real journalism there, guys.
Joe Scarborough deleted his, but this Twitter user caught a screenshot:
- From Daily Caller:
The fake tweet was created by a blogger named Shaun Usher, who admitted to making it after it went viral in 2018, Despite the tweet being debunked in 2018, Scarborough and Wilson fell for it as the tweet re-circulated social media amid the Dow Jones dropping.
- Twitter has done nothing to take down Wilson’s tweet or flag it as false/manipulated media.
- Tennessee legislators advanced an effort to officially recognize both The Washington Post and CNN as being “fake news and part of the media wing of the Democratic Party.”
- Members of the Republican-controlled Judiciary Committee of the Tennessee state House of Representatives voted 13-5 to pass the joint resolution, with four lawmakers abstaining.
- Elizabeth Duke has resigned as chairman of Wells Fargo & Co.’s board of directors, days ahead of a congressional hearing during which she was expected to face calls to step down.
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided a health care business linked to Joe Biden’s brother in late January, seizing boxes of documents.
- The raid of an Americore Health hospital represented a deepening of the legal morass surrounding James Biden’s recent venture into health care investing at a time when questions about the business dealings of Joe Biden’s relatives, and their alleged connection to the former vice president’s public service, continue to dog his presidential campaign.
- In the weeks since the raid, two small medical firms that did business with James Biden have claimed in civil court proceedings to have obtained evidence that he may have fraudulently transferred funds from Americore “outside of the ordinary course of business,” and a former Americore executive has told POLITICO that James Biden had more than half a million dollars transferred to him from the firm as a personal loan that has not yet been repaid.
- Joe’s Brother Now Facing Allegations Of Influence Peddling
- Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.) said he believes Congress does not have sufficient votes for the reauthorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) this week, and that he thinks it is a “good thing.”
- A 2-1 ruling from a federal appeals court panel gave House Democrats permission to access the grand jury secrets in Mueller’s report.
- The one judge who dissented, Naomi Rao, the only Trump-appointee on the 3-person panel said the lower court does not have the authority to order the DOJ to disclose the redacted portions of Mueller’s report to Congress.
- To be clear, Tuesday’s ruling does not mean the Democrats will immediately have access to the secret grand jury materials because the DOJ will likely file appeals and the case may go all the way up to the Supreme Court.
Amazing how quietly this is going on, isn’t it?
Ron Johnson is leading on investigation of Ukraine corruption. Rudy and others have handed off evidence to the DOJ.
Graham’s hearings on FISA abuse are ongoing.
— Brian Cates //Flynn & Breitbart’s Army! (@drawandstrike) March 10, 2020
- US attorney Geoffrey Berman made the claims in a recent interview about probe
- Investigators have been trying to reach Andrew for months about Epstein
‘Prince Andrew has now completely shut the door on voluntary cooperation,‘
- The first two detainees were Prince Ahmed bin Abdelaziz, King Salman’s younger brother, and Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, former Saudi intelligence chief, interior minister, and crown prince until Mohammed bin Salman (commonly known by his initials MBS), now 34 years old, took that position in 2017.
- Some Saudi sources say Ahmed and MBN were planning a “palace coup” to at least weaken MBS’s power if not dislodge him from leadership entirely.
- An MSNBC roundtable agreed this weekend that President Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak could be his Katrina moment,
- At this rate, Trump has suffered something like a dozen Katrinas, according to members of the MSM
- A Chicago Sun-Times op-ed declared later that same year of a different weather event, “Hurricane Maria is Trump’s Hurricane Katrina.”
- “How Puerto Rico Is Becoming Trump’s Katrina,” Rolling Stone magazine declared of the same disaster.
- Asked Vanity Fair, “Is the Crisis in Puerto Rico Becoming Trump’s Katrina?”
- Later, in 2018, the Atlantic’s Mallika Rao wrote on the “emotive images” of illegal immigrant families being separated at the border for an article titled “Trump’s Katrina Moment.”
- Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson wrote elsewhere that year for the Guardian, “The forced separation of families is Trump’s ‘Katrina moment.’”
- CNN’s chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said the border crisis is “Trump’s Katrina.”
Chinese President Xi Jinping made his first visit to coronavirus-hit Wuhan city
“It took Barack Obama until October of 2009 to declare Swine Flu a National Health Emergency.
It began in April of ‘09 but Obama waited until 20,000 people in the US had been hospitalized & 1,000+ had died.
Where was the media hysteria then?” @charliekirk11
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) March 9, 2020
- Trump shook hands with CPAC honcho Matt Schlapp a couple days after Schlapp was unwittingly exposed to an attendee who later tested positive for the virus. Schlapp is on home quarantine and says he feels fine.
- The latest is Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) who was with Trump in Florida on Monday, riding in the Beast and on Air Force One for the return flight to D.C. Gaetz’s office announced his self-quarantine via Twitter Monday afternoon.
- Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) also announced his self-quarantine Monday.
- Other Republicans who attended CPAC and had contact with the infected attendee who are also on self-quarantine are Sen. Ted Cruz (D-TX) and Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ)
- All the self-quarantines are expected to last just a few days from now until the 14 days from the point of contact in late February passes. None are showing signs of symptoms.
The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 9, 2020
- Pence and President Donald Trump met with executives from several health insurance companies at the White House Tuesday morning as part of the administration’s efforts to ease economic strain caused by the virus.
- Pence estimated that between private insurers, Medicare, and Medicaid that 240 million Americans are covered, all who would not be forced to make the coronavirus copayments
- Source: dailycaller.com
- The benefit of massive testing is that the true Case Fatality Rate (CFR) will be exposed
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling – there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
We knew this day would come.
United We Stand (WW).
Conspiracy no more.