Watch The X22 Report On Video
The climate agenda is falling apart, the people are not with the [WEF], they can see through their agenda. Putin makes deal with Ukraine to allow grain to be shipped out of Black Sea ports and he meets with Opec. The [DS] believes they are in control, but the people are now seeing that they do not follow the rule of law which makes them criminals. This is an information war and sometimes you must lose a battle to win the war. Steve Bannon was convicted on 2 counts, did this just set a precedent. Think about what is coming, Durham just released 30 subpoenas and Weiss will be next. Think about the investigation of the house and senate when the patriots take over, are we going to subpoenas issued according to the rule of law. What happens now when those individuals defy a subpoena. Wisconsin moves close to decertifying the 2020 election.
- Is your car really necessary? The World Economic Forum (WEF) doesn’t think so.
- It has published a paper that calls for an end to “wasteful” private car ownership in favor of communal sharing to lessen global demands for precious metals and fossil fuels.
- The unelected elites in Geneva, Switzerland, argue too many people own private vehicles for the planet’s good. Most are barely driven and a universal model that will take consumers “from owning to using” their cars is the way forward.
- “The average car or van in England is driven just 4% of the time,” the WEF paper sets out. Instead of having vehicles sit idle, sell your car and walk or share because “Car sharing platforms such as Getaround and BlueSG have already seized that opportunity to offer vehicles where you pay per hour used.”
- The end to private ownership is essential, according to the WEF, and can applied from everything to cars to private homes and even city wide design principles.
Shout out to The Washington Post for giving us one of the greatest Shot —> Chaser moments in recent history pic.twitter.com/xMUmriVOR2
— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) July 21, 2022
- Russia and Ukraine have signed a landmark deal allowing grain exports to resume from Black Sea ports after they were blockaded by Vladimir Putin’s forces.The deal was also signed by the UN and Turkey at a ceremony in Istanbul today.
- The two parties also made a note of the importance of collaboration within OPEC+, adding that OPEC+ members have consistently fulfilled their obligations to maintain market balance and stability in the energy markets.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) July 22, 2022
- Jake Sullivan, who now serves as Biden’s national security adviser, and Caroline Krass, a top lawyer at the Pentagon, were involved in efforts in 2016 and 2017 to advance the Clinton campaign’s false claims about Trump through the media and the federal government, documents show. Other evidence shows that two other Biden officials – senior State Department official Dafna Rand and Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Gary Gensler – also are entangled in the so-called Russiagate scandal.
- “The Supreme Court on Thursday refused to reinstate the Biden administration’s policy limiting immigration arrests after a Texas district judge said the guidance to deportation officers violated federal laws,” the Texas Tribune reported.
- “The court instead said it will hear the merits of the case in December. The practical result is that the administration will not be able to implement its strategy for the rest of the year. The Biden administration had protested that it was unfair to allow a single district judge to disrupt the executive branch’s immigration priorities on a nationwide basis,” the outlet continued.
- Biden Admin loses at SCOTUS, again.
— Alabama Public Health (@ALPublicHealth) July 20, 2022
- New York state health officials alerted Rockland County residents about a confirmed polio case on Thursday. The last naturally occurring case of polio in the U.S. was in 1979. Health officials believe this case might have originated from outside the U.S., which would be the first since 2013.
- The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) and the Rockland County Department of Health advised hospitals in the state to be extra vigilant for additional cases. Polio is a viral disease and once the nation’s most feared sickness in the 1950s, which caused neurological symptoms, paralysis, or death and has been eradicated since 1979.
- Add polio boosters to the expanding listing of vaccines the government is trying to force into the bodies of Americans, including COVID boosters and ones for Monkeypox.
- Washington, DC schools will be requiring students 12 and older to get the Covid-19 vaccination ahead of the upcoming school year.
- “We want to make sure that all of our students have everything they need for a healthy start to the school year,” State Superintendent of Education Dr. Christina Grant said in a statement on Tuesday, according to ABC News. “This means making sure children see their primary medical provider for a well-child visit and receive all needed immunizations.”
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will no longer report COVID outbreaks on cruise ships. Per the CDC’s website:
- this is an attempt to hide the fact that the vaccinated are spreading and contracting COVID, possibly more frequently than the unvaccinated. Nearly all cruise liners have required staff and passengers to be “fully vaccinated” before boarding. Yet, there are countless stories of COVID outbreaks on ships with 100% vaccination rates. So the cruise industry lost over $63 billion between 2020 and 2021 for absolutely no reason.
- they cannot explain why ships containing fully vaccinated passengers and staff are experiencing outbreaks. Answer: THE VACCINE DOES NOT WORK!
- Another former football player has passed away in the span of just one week in the sporting world.
- On Thursday, former South Carolina quarterback Phil Petty passed away at the age of 43.
- The tragic news follows his recent appointment as an assistant coach at Gray Collegiate Academy in Columbia, South Carolina.
- According to reports, Phil Petty died after a “brief stay in the hospital.” The cause of death has not yet been made public as of the time of this writing.
- The State reported:
- Here’s the list of Democrat lawmakers, staffers and aides who flew on Air Force One on Wednesday with Joe Biden when he possibly started feeling Covid symptoms:
Among those who flew with POTUS on AF1 yesterday: Sen Elizabeth Warren (73) and Sen Ed Markey (76) pic.twitter.com/YWqwPMOn5Q
— Jacqui Heinrich (@JacquiHeinrich) July 21, 2022
- Answer: it wasn’t an UNVAX’D person, everyone around Biden is vax’d. Therefore, A 4X vax’d person got Covid from a vax’d person.
- Retired St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn was murdered in June 2020 outside of Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry in North St. Louis City.
- The looters shot Dorn then broke into the store and looted it as dozens of cars drove by on Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
- David Dorn was 77-years-old when he was gunned down by looters.
- He lay outside the store bleeding as his death was captured on Facebook Live.
- Earlier this week Stephan Cannon was found guilty of killing retired Officer Dorn.
- A second suspect, Mark Jackson, had his charges suspended this week. Jackson had been charged with second-degree murder but had his charges dropped. He was put on probation and released on time served. Mark Jackson testified against Cannon.
- Former New York City Police Chief Bernie Kerik shared on Wednesday that Police Officer and widow Ann Dorn is owed an apology by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Hollywood, and woke companies that supported BLM when they were destroying US cities.
- BLM called for dead cops–and that’s what they got.
- But they didn’t do it alone. Some of America’s largest corporations funded their carnage–from deadly riots across America to the murder of police officers–through donations to Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLM-GNF, “BLM”).
- Zeldin, the Republican nominee for governor, was campaigning in Perinton, New York, Thursday night when the suspect, identified as 43-year-old David G. Jakubonis, walked across the stage, stopped in front of Zeldin, and appeared to thrust a weapon towards Zeldin’s neck.
- Zeldin blocked the first thrust. Then the suspect was tackled.
- The man accused of attacking Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) with a sharp weapon has already been released back into society.
- The chairman of the New York State Republican Party demanded Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul apologize for fanning “the flames of hate” in the wake of a Thursday attack on New York Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin.
- “It’s not a coincidence that just hours earlier, Kathy Hochul fanned the flames of hate by directing her supporters to his rally schedule,” New York GOP Chairman Nick Langworthy said in a statement released hours after the attack. “This is unacceptable conduct for anyone, let alone a sitting governor. It’s not enough to condemn the attack, she must apologize and tone down her hateful rhetoric immediately.”
Governor, you seemed to suggest there should have been vigilante violence by inaccurately describing that campaign event as filled with "far-right extremists." That is the same language and dog whistle used by Antifa militants to urge comrades to injure or kill targets. pic.twitter.com/OXhXh5J73c
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) July 22, 2022
Tonight, the Select Committee will further examine President Trump’s actions during the Capitol attack and the 187 minutes from the time when President Trump ended his speech until the moment when he finally told the mob to go home. https://t.co/a2Iq95enCM
— January 6th Committee (@January6thCmte) July 21, 2022
- Jury finds Steve Bannon guilty on both counts.
Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress for defying House January 6 committee
BANNON GUILTY ON COUNT 1 (Contempt of Congress – Willful Failure to Appear for Testimony)
BANNON GUILTY ON COUNT 2 (Contempt of Congress – Willful Failure to Provide Records)
Here’s what @TheDemocrats did when @EricHolder contempt vote happened: they walked out and called it “skunktivity”@WhipClyburn said it was evil to use such a serious process for political aims. cc: @SpeakerPelosi @January6thCmte @MaxineWaters pic.twitter.com/uNDQB3wCfB
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) October 21, 2021
How many Subpoenas did Durham send out, 30, They said they were commanded to appear.
What did Bannon just do, he set a precendent, moving forward when Durham, Weiss unseal more indictments and they issue subpoenas who has the upper hand, think about the midterms, when the patriots take back congress and start investigation and they issue subpoenas what is going to happen if they don’t show up. In war you sometimes you must lose a battle to win the war
Grisham tweeted after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Mark Meadows, the chief of staff for the White House at the time, testified before the January 6 committee.
In her tweet, Grisham included what appeared to be a screenshot of a text exchange with an individual named “MT.”
“Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness & violence?” read the message.
“No,” the person replied.
Official Statement from Mrs. Melania Trump pic.twitter.com/Ara8VESmRl
— Office of Melania Trump (@OfficeofMelania) July 22, 2022
The committee hasn’t interviewed:
•Nancy Pelosi or her staff
•Mitch McConnell or his staff
•Muriel Bowser or her staff
•FBI director Chris Wray
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 22, 2022
- ·The Unselect Committee refuses to do this because it ends their fake case. Will there be any mention or study by the Unselects of how the Election was Rigged and Stolen? There is sooo much evidence, but the Unselects don’t want it seen in any way, shape, or form – and for good reason – it would ruin their latest Scam!
- 1. But Crooked Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, and many others, contested their Elections – and for a far longer time than I.
- 2. How do they know I watched on T.V.?
- 3. I never said that to Kevin McCarthy, who came to Mar-a-Lago to say “hi” very early on (the Unselects don’t say this). So many lies and misrepresentations by the corrupt and highly partisan Unselect Committee!
- It’s Nancy Pelosi’s fault, she turned down the troops! Perhaps she was disengaged – maybe looking for her husband!
- A leftist nonprofit called the 65 Project will spend millions this year trying to expose and disbar more than 100 lawyers who worked on former President Donald Trump’s election lawsuits.
- The group — which takes its name from the number of lawsuits filed that challenged the 2020 election results — is a dark money-fueled nonprofit tied to Democrat Party bigwigs. The 65 Project plans to file ethics complaints against 111 attorneys across 26 states while also airing ads against them in key battlegrounds such as Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- The goal is to prevent conservative attorneys from challenging election results in the future, including the upcoming 2022 midterms. For example, the group is pushing the American Bar Association to codify rules prohibiting certain election challenges and adopting language that “fraudulent and malicious lawsuits to overturn legitimate election results violate the ethical duties lawyers must abide by.”
- David Brock, the founder of Media Matters for America and a key fundraiser for the Democratic Party, is an adviser to the 65 Project.
- “Not only does a majority of GOP voters favor former President Donald Trump to be the 2024 presidential nominee, but a large majority of those picking Trump (66%) say they are ‘absolutely certain’…along with 19% ‘very certain,’ and 13% ‘somewhat certain.’ That totals 98% certainty among those picking Trump that they are certain he will be their pick in two years.” newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-t
This is breaking news —
- Wisconsin State Senator Janel Brandtjen, Chairman of the Committee on Campaign and Elections, declared her request for the decertification of the November 2020 presidential election.
- Senator Brandtjen joined in on Rep. Timothy Ramthun‘s statement to decertify the election following several investigations revealed tens of thousands of suspect ballots.
- There was massive fraud in the 2020 Wisconsin election.
- Senator Brandtjen released this statement earlier today.
WI State Rep. Janel Brandtjen signs on to Rep. Ramthun’s resolution to reclaim Wisconsin’s 10 electors.