Soros Enters The Picture, Stage Set, The Pyramid Is Collapsing – Ep. 3000
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:09:40 — 31.3MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
When Obama was in the WH, he wanted to control water on people land, Trump removed this and Biden brought it back. People are moving out of CA and NY. OPEC+ are going to continue to cut production. AG Paxton is going after the House, they passed the spending bill without a quorum. The [DS] is trying to get back at the patriots, they are creating chaos and anarchy. Their pyramid is collapsing, they are fighting for the their lives and they do not have the ammunition to use on Trump. Trump and the patriots have all the leverage, one of their last attempts is to try to beat Trump in the 2024 elections. Soros just entered the picture and he is now backing DeSantis. Why choose DeSantis, because they believe they can win and then have DeSantis lose the Presidency. Lets see how this all plays out in the end.
- A group of 24 states has filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), asserting that a newly implemented environmental regulation is unlawful and would have detrimental effects on their residents.
- The lawsuit was filed in a federal court on Thursday. The states claim that the regulation targets farmers and landowners and is in violation of the law.West Virginia, Georgia, Iowa, and North Dakota are leading a group of 24 states in the lawsuit against the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- The lawsuit claims that the recently introduced Waters of the United States (WOTUS) regulation, which was revealed in December, undermines the states’ jurisdiction over water bodies and the surrounding land. The lawsuit specifically targets the EPA and the Army Corps of Engineers, who were responsible for approving the regulation.
- In the rule, EPA asserts federal jurisdiction over land and water that has no connection to navigable waters. This goes beyond what the statute provides in the Constitution.”
- However, a coalition of 24 states, led by West Virginia, Georgia, Iowa, and North Dakota, filed a federal lawsuit against the Biden administration, arguing that the regulation is unlawful and infringes on their authority to regulate bodies of water and surrounding land.
- The Trump administration had relaxed federal protections on water sources that it deemed not requiring federal oversight, by reversing the Obama-era rules. However, a federal court overturned the reversal in 2021.
San Francisco Bay Area Housing Market Crashes, Prices Plunge 35% from Crazy Peak: Where’s Demand Supposed to Come From?
- In the first 10 months of Housing Bust 2 (now), the median price plunged a lot faster than in the first 10 months of Housing Bust 1 (2007-11).
- . The City of San Francisco alone lost about 56,000 residents, or about 6.3% of its population, in the period of 2020 through 2022, according to Census data, even as about 12,000 new housing units were completed over the same period.
- Sales of single-family houses in the Bay Area plunged by 37% in January compared to January last year. The sales plunge has been in the same year-over-year range for months.
REPORT: California Has Lost Half A Million Residents In Just Two Years
- The combination of Governor Gavin Newsom, the pandemic, crime and taxes has been horrible for the state of California.
- While states like Texas and Florida have seen large population increases in recent years, California has lost a massive portion of its residents.
- A small drop in population would be one thing, but half a million people in two years?
- RedState reports:
Half a Million Residents Have Fled California in Just Two Years
Recent census statistics reveal that California has lost more than 500,000 residents over the last two years. That’s 143,000 more people than New York state lost during the same period. Both states have seen massive migrations to red states like Utah, Texas and Florida. In fact, between 2020 and 2022 Texas gained around 700,000 residents, and Florida welcomed nearly 900,000 new residents.
Here’s more from the LA Times via MSN:
- Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman says that a major oil production cut implemented by the OPEC+ bloc of nations will remain in place until the end of this year.
- “The agreement that we struck in October is here to stay for the rest of the year. Period,
Watch Dr Sen's exclusive interview with Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, Saudi Arabia's energy minister. He cautions about global oil demand and details the worries about underinvestment in the oil sector https://t.co/j2YDlBfzAi pic.twitter.com/cEUsuHGCdc
— Energy Aspects (@EnergyAspects) February 16, 2023
“A Real Shot” — Texas AG Sues To Stop $1.7 Trillion Bill Implementation On Constitutional “Quorum” Grounds
The U.S. House of Representatives quickly approved a $1.7 trillion spending bill funding the government until the end of next September in a win for President Biden and congressional Democrats.
The House passed the more than 4,000-page spending measure mostly along party lines in a 225-201 vote that saw nine Republicans vote for the bill along with every Democrat except Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York. Another Democrat, Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, voted present.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is now filing a lawsuit to stop the implementation of the bill.
- Paxton said, “because the omnibus spending bill wasn’t passed when a quorum of the House was present, it was never lawfully enacted, is unconstitutional, and the federal government should be enjoined from implementing it.”
Attorney General Paxton is suing President Biden and members of his Administration over the unlawful signing and implementation of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023, which was the latest omnibus spending bill.
The U.S. Constitution requires that a quorum of members of the U.S. House of Representatives be present for the lower chamber of Congress to conduct business. When the House passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023 in December 2022, fewer than half of its members were present and more than half voted by proxy.
The U.S. Constitution empowers a quorum-less House only to “adjourn from day to day” or “compel the attendance of absent members.” Because “attendance” means physical presence, the U.S. Constitution does not allow voting by proxy to constitute a quorum. And because the omnibus spending bill wasn’t passed when a quorum of the House was present, it was never lawfully enacted, is unconstitutional, and the federal government should be enjoined from implementing it.
- On Oct. 19, 2020, 51 former intelligence clowns all signed a letter which dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story as “Russian disinformation,” giving the leftist corporate media and Big Tech mega moguls the rationale needed to bury and suppress the story.
- The 51 intel officials had been caught dealing their own “disinformation.” They were humiliated. Their credentials as intelligence experts were dealt a crushing blow.
- So, how do you come back from that? Can you come back from that?
- It appears they are certainly going to try.
- One of the 51 to sign the letter, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is now claiming that it was the media who mischaracterized their words.
- Paragraph five of the letter states: “We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement — just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.”
Polk Human Trafficking Sting Nets 213 Arrests, Rescues 24 Victims
- A seven-day human trafficking investigation netted 213 arrests, including a California school board and a Tampa pizza chef accused of prostituting his girlfriend and brought along their 8-month-old baby.
- “We set up shop on social media and 200 people showed up,” Judd said. “And for every one we catch, there are probably five more who didn’t show up.“
- Judd said:
- Five people were previously arrested by the Polk sheriff’s office during a similar undercover operation, and two of those were just arrested during the September 2022 “Operation Fall Haul II.”
- Fourteen arrested are suspected of being in the country illegally (13 from Cuba and one from Mexico), and six of the 14 were identified as victims of human trafficking.
- Thirty-five of those arrested told detectives they are married.
- Several of those arrested have criminal histories, including violent felonies such as kidnapping, robbery, aggravated assault and sex offenses.
- Twenty-two of those arrested told detectives they receive government assistance.
- Detectives seized fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana from those arrested during the operation and 54 people were charged with drug violations.
- They derailed the East Palestine train directly over a drainage culvert and the drainage pond feeds into streams which feed into the Ohio River. Look how the orange train car is tipped right over the drainage culvert.
- This was a deliberate act of terrorism against the American people.
- I noticed the East Palestine train derailed DIRECTLY over 2 drainage pipes (yellow squares). Then I noticed that the orange car (red rectangle) was out of place compared to the cars around it.
- Someone DELIBERATELY placed and tipped the orange car which contained toxic chemicals into the drainage culvert which feeds into the Ohio River.
- In other words, this was an act of terrorism. And this is some pretty damn good proof.
‘This is absurd’: Train cars that derailed in Ohio were labeled non-hazardous
Speaking at a press conference on Tuesday, Republican Governor Mike DeWine said he learned that the train cars were marked as non-hazardous, and thus officials weren’t notified that the train would be crossing through the state.
The governor called on Congress to look into the regulations that would allow a train carrying multiple cars with hazardous substances to be labeled non-hazardous.
“Frankly, if this is true, this is absurd and we need to look at this,” DeWine said. “We should know when we have trains carrying hazardous materials that are going through the state of Ohio.”
This is supposed to be a newspaper. Unfortunately it’s a tool of Oligarchy. It’s very effective. In fact , if you don’t know, you already live in an Oligarchy. Here is more proof: https://t.co/eCOXT8Hozu
— Jimmy Dore (@jimmy_dore) February 17, 2023
New Gallup Poll Shows Half Of Americans Believe News Organizations Deceive The Public
- A report from Gallup and the Knight Foundation highlights Americans’ plummeting trust in the news media.
- According to the poll, half of Americans believe the mass media intends to misinform with its reporting. It’s evident in the data uncovered that Americans are trying to square an imaginary civic vision of the media with the realities of the industry.
You will find more infographics at Statista
- The Gallup/Knight survey found that only 26% of Americans hold a favorable view of the news media, the lowest figure recorded in the survey’s five-year history. 53% have an expressly unfavorable view.
- But the most notable figure is that 50% of Americans believe that “most national news organizations intend to mislead, misinform or persuade the public.”
- In other words, it’s not that these Americans think the news media falls short of adequately informing consumers, they believe it is actively working to deceive the public.
- We’re all taught from a young age that a free and independent press is instrumental to the democratic process.
- Yet 76% of those surveyed admit that “news organizations are first and foremost businesses, motivated by their financial interests and goals.”
BREAKING: IRS records reveal Wikimedia Foundation, which owns and controls Wikipedia, donated $13.7 million to Tides Foundation, which bankrolls Soros Network nonprofits, in 2019, the latest tax filings. This is who's producing the "unbiased free knowledge" Wiki purports to offer
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 17, 2023
- A slew of legal challenges have been filed since Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker last month enacted the state’s ban on more than 170 semi-automatic guns.
- The state’s motion seeking a delay in its required response to a federal lawsuit challenging Illinois’ gun ban was denied Thursday.
- Since Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Jan. 10 enacted the state’s ban on more than 170 semi-automatic guns and magazines of more than 10 rounds for rifles and 15 rounds for handguns, a slew of legal challenges have been filed.
- In state court, four temporary restraining orders have been issued against the state from enforcing the law on named plaintiffs. Attorney Thomas DeVore, who filed three of those four cases, motioned with the Illinois Supreme Court to consolidate the cases out of Effingham, White and Macon counties.
- In federal court, a Crawford County case was transferred from state court to the Southern District of Illinois. Also in the southern district are separate cases from the Illinois State Rifle Association, the National Shooting Sports Foundation and the Illinois Gun Rights Alliance.
- The state has already been ordered to detail “each and every item banned” in its response to three of the federal lawsuits challenging the gun and magazine ban. That order came down Monday.
- On Tuesday, Illinois State Police Director Brendan Kelly, Pritzker and Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul sought more time to respond to a request in federal court for a preliminary injunction filed by the Illinois Gun Rights Alliance. That case differs from the three other cases in that it challenges the ban on firearms and firearms parts, not the ban on firearms and magazines.
NATO Chief Admits: “War Didn’t Start In February Last Year, The War Started In 2014”
- With the one-year anniversary of Russia’s Feb.24, 2022 invasion of Ukraine just around the corner, NATO secretary general Jens Stoltenberg this week issued some surprising words regarding the history and origin of the conflict. In essence he finally admitted an important truth, Stoltenberg admits “the war didn’t start in February last year. The war started in 2014.“
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley this week declared that Russia has “lost” the war with Ukraine, despite the war hitting the one-year mark next week and both sides gearing up for a fight in the spring.
- “In short, Russia has lost. They’ve lost strategically, operationally and tactically. And they are paying an enormous price on the battlefield,” he said in Brussels on Tuesday after the ninth meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group.
- There are signs that the U.S. public is growing less enthusiastic in their support of the war.
- A recent Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll showed that 48 percent of those polled say they favor the U.S. providing weapons to Ukraine, down from 60 percent in May 2022.
Now China and Germany Join Russia and Demand an Investigation Into Biden’s Connections with Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Sabotage
- Sey Hersh dropped a bomb of a report a week ago tying Joe Biden to the sabotage of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. The pipeline was blown up last fall and Hersh accused the Biden gang of being behind it.
- China and Germany are now asking for investigations into the pipeline.
- According to RT, China is now reporting on Hersh’s claim that Biden was involved in blowing up the pipeline.
- The whole world wants to know if Biden was behind the Nord Stream 2 explosion.
CBS News admits heart attack deaths in younger folks (age 25-44) are 30% higher than average over the past two years.
The cause? Anti-maskers and the unvaxxed.
The media are liars and murderers.
Nuremberg 2.0 coming. pic.twitter.com/gqD2YTbafC
— Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) February 15, 2023
- Project Veritas’ ‘bombshell’ video that uncovered a Pfizer executive boasting the pharmaceutical corporation was exploring mutating Covid variants in order to profit off future mRNA “vaccines” is now raising serious concerns in the halls of Congress.
- The undercover video has racked up over 30 million views on Twitter:
- senators and house members to query the heads of the Food and Drug Administration, Health and Human Services, and National Institutes of Health, respectively, on what these agencies plan to do with the disturbing evidence of corporate malfeasance at Pfizer corp. It is transcribed in full below:
- In collaboration with the FDA and NIH, we ask that you respond to the following questions:
- When asked if Pfizer is considering mutating COVID, Dr. Walker said, “One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it ourselves so we could preemptively develop new vaccines …” Dr. Walker explains that so-called “directed-evolution” research is distinct from gain of-function research because directed evolution involves doing “selected structure mutations to try to see if we can make [viruses] more potent.” Do subject matter experts at the FDA or NIH consider Pfizer “mutat[ing] [SARS-CoV-2] ourselves so we could preemptively develop new vaccines” to be gain-of-function research? If not, please explain the distinction.
- The U.S. Office of Government Ethics principles states, “Employees shall act impartially and not give preferential treatment to any private organization or individual.” What steps have you taken to ensure that all FDA officials treat firms equally, regardless of size or market power?
- What steps has the FDA taken to guard against regulatory capture and conflicts of interest among its employees?
- Pfizer’s response to the video states that it “has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research” for its Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.11 Are you aware as to whether Pfizer has conducted gain-of-function or directed evolution research for its COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) vaccine, which is legally distinct from its Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine?
- The Congressional letter was signed by Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL), Rep. Bob Good (R-VA), Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL), Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL), and Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO).
Broward County Schools Remove Sexually Explicit, Pornographic Book
- Concerned parents scored a victory this week following Florida’s Broward County Schools removing a sexually explicit book — which has been labeled “pornography” — from schools.
- The book in question is titled “Let’s Talk About It: The Teen’s Guide to Sex, Relationships, and Being a Human”:
- “Once we received a complaint, we initiated our review process of the material,” Broward school district spokesman John Sullivan said, according to the Sun-Sentinel. “During the review, the book will be removed from our schools.”
- “Good. It is pornography,” Griffin said in response to the report of the book being removed:
- The decision comes as parents continue to voice concerns and fight back against the woke indoctrination of their children, particularly in public schools.
Hey @FBI – Why are people telling me that the document, despite your statements to the press suggesting it has been revoked, is still on the FBI servers (and trending in the top 3 on the intel portal)?
I am also told the message to employee is: "Protect the brand" of the FBI.… https://t.co/54BFu0AJkX
— Kyle Seraphin (@KyleSeraphin) February 16, 2023
BREAKING: Arizona Appeals Court Denies Kari Lake Lawsuit – Lake Moves to Take Election Fraud Case to Arizona Supreme Court
- Kari Lake‘s lawsuit to overturn the rigged and stolen 2022 Gubernatorial Election in Maricopa County was dismissed today in the Arizona Court of Appeals, and she now plans to appeal to the Arizona Supreme Court.
- The Court agreed with the burden of proof used in the Maricopa County Superior Court and opined that Kari Lake did not provide “clear and convincing evidence” of voter fraud.
Mathematically, I don't see how Trump loses the primary. This crowded field of Not Trump candidates will simply divide the Not Trump vote. And none can rely on the 35% diehard base Trump can count on (GOP voters who say they are still "very loyal" to him)https://t.co/bMyN0SXhxR
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 16, 2023
The Kiss of Death – Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Endorsed by George Soros (VIDEO)
- Florida Governor DeSantis just received the kiss of death. George Soros has endorsed DeSantis for 2024.
Banks control Gov’ts
Gov’ts control people
SA controls elected people.
SOROS controls organizations of people.
Ready to play?
Watch and listen carefully.
[D]s threaten and cull ‘independently elected’ officials to fall-in-line [follow orders] or face being ousted?
Who controls the [D] party?
Who really controls the [D] party?
Threat: If a major political party can be [controlled] does that represent a clear and present danger to the United States of America?
Special Counsel Jack Smith Has At Least 8 Sealed Court Battles Targeting Trump
- Special Counsel Jack Smith has at least 8 secret court battles targeting Trump, according to a report by CNN.
- The special counsel investigation was supposed to focus on whether Trump broke the law when he took White House records to Mar-a-Lago and the other part of the probe is related to January 6.
- However, Jack Smith has now expanded his investigation and is looking into Trump’s efforts to fight the massive 2020 election fraud operation in key swing states.
- Jack Smith is now “locked in” at least 8 secret court battles related to Trump, CNN reported.
- CNN reported:
The U.S. is being systematically destroyed.
The food supply.
Did I miss anything?
— Not Your Safe Space (@xshitmymomsaysx) February 16, 2023
RIP JFK – we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Indictments, arrests, and DECLAS will force WW coverage.
Leaks, bribery, collusion re: media will force resignations w/ follow up criminal prosecution.