Watch The X22 Report On Video
The green new deal is failing, the cars are to expensive and the people are not going to sacrifice so they can drive an electric car. The people will not continue to sacrifice as the [CB]/[WEF] push their agenda. The people will reach the precipice and push back. The [DS] is now using anarchy and chaos to keep the news cycle clogged. The evidence is pouring out and they don’t know how to stop it. Epstein, money laundering, crimes against humanity are all on deck, the [DS] is fighting for their lives and the people are learning the truth. The [DS] is now pushing people to go up against Trump in the election, this will fail, Trump is watching the board to see who is loyal and who is not. These people will enter the quicksand never to be heard from again.
- Ford will pause production of its signature electric pickup truck for several weeks, after a battery issue led to a fire in one truck during a pre-delivery quality check,
- The fire occured on Feb. 4 and spread to a nearby vehicle, prompting the company to both suspend production and halt shipment of trucks that had already been produced, CNBC reported Wednesday. It could take “a few weeks” for the company to resolve the issue and resume production, but it has “no reason” to believe that the issue affects vehicles that had already been shipped to customers, a Ford spokesperson told the DCNF. (RELATED: Ford Slashes Thousands Of Jobs In Europe As It Pivots To Electric Cars)
Can’t afford groceries? Just don’t eat. pic.twitter.com/GthkevMxMb
— Rep. Dan Bishop (@RepDanBishop) February 15, 2023
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) February 15, 2023
NEWS — Sen. John Fetterman's Chief of Staff, Adam Jentleson:
“Last night, Senator John Fetterman checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to receive treatment for clinical depression."
"He is receiving treatment on a voluntary basis."
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) February 16, 2023
- A second university has been found to have received more than $6.7 million in anonymous donations from China, including direct funding from the Chinese government, after Joe Biden set up a program there in his name, according to a Government Accountability Institute analysis. The revelation comes following reporting that anonymous China-linked funds flowing to the University of Pennsylvania almost tripled after the inauguration of the Penn-Biden Center, which illegally housed classified documents.
- On March 13, 2017, less than seven weeks after concluding his second term as vice president, Joe Biden announced the founding of the Biden Institute at his home state’s University of Delaware (UD). According to the announcement, part of Biden’s “vision for the institute is an annual conference at UD, similar to the World Economic Forum or the Aspen Institute.”
- At the time of Biden’s announcement at UD, multiple members of the Biden family were working on deals worth millions of dollars with foreign businessmen linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. And Biden’s other university program at the University of Pennsylvania was apparently housing classified documents from the Obama-Biden administration in an improper way.
- In 2020, the year that Biden was campaigning for president, anonymous Chinese state-linked entities sent three more payments totaling $1,005,761 to UD, the bulk of which arrived after Biden had been declared the president-elect.
- Three of these donations from China—with a combined total of $1,005,761—were reported as coming from a “Foreign Government Source,” according to the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) records assembled from information reported to the DOE by the University of Delaware.
- More than 20 of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking victims were paid through JPMorgan accounts, as the megabank’s former top executives privately discussed abuse allegations surrounding the late predator as far back as 2006, newly unsealed passages of a federal lawsuit reveal.
- The unsealed passages also discuss Epstein’s “close personal relationship” to JPMorgan’s then-senior executive Jes Staley, who later became CEO of Barclays and resigned amid scrutiny over his ties to Epstein.
- “Between 2008 and 2012, Staley exchanged approximately 1,200 emails with Epstein from his JP Morgan email account,” the lawsuit alleges. “These communications show a close personal relationship and ‘profound’ friendship between the two men and even suggest that Staley may have been involved in Epstein’s sex-trafficking operation.”
- The Virgin Islands claims that Staley apparently sent one of those emails from Epstein’s Little St. James — on Nov. 1, 2009, when Epstein was incarcerated in Florida.
- “So when all hell breaks lo[o]se, and the world is crumbling, I will come here, and be at peace,” the email said, according to the lawsuit. “Presently, I’m in the hot tub with a glass of white wine. This is an amazing place. Truly amazing. Next time, we’re here together. I owe you much. And I deeply appreciate our friendship. I have few so profound.”
- The Virgin Islands say that Staley followed up a month later with the message: “I realize the danger in sending this email. But it was great to be able, today, to give you, in New York City, a long heartfelt, hug.”
- That December, Epstein allegedly sent Staley a photograph of a young woman, whose image is redacted from the lawsuit.
- In July 2010, Staley sent an email to Epstein, saying: “Maybe they’re tracking u? That was fun. Say hi to Snow White,” according to the lawsuit.
- “[W]hat character would you like next?” Epstein is quoted responding.
- Staley answered “Beauty and the Beast,” and Epstein replied: “well one side is available,” the lawsuit states.
- Staley just had 1,200 emails released between him & Epstein where they discussed Disney princesses and Epstein Island visits.
- And Bill Gates, who has been endlessly pushing the COVID vaccines on the world, was hanging out with these pedophiles. It’s pretty incredible when you think about it, especially considering how the Fake News still covers for Gates & acts like he’s an “expert” on COVID.
- Two weeks later…. they release a statement, essentially saying there was never an issue between the board of directors, employees of Project Veritas and James O’Keefe. If there never was an issue, why wait for two weeks to deny it? Yeah, the problems start with the central falsity and go downhill from there.
Obviously, Project Veritas realized the scale of the backlash against them, and they are now trying to backtrack.
Without James O’Keefe there is no Project Veritas. It looks like the team at the organization realized this truth.
The part about not having any political preferences with a candidate running for office is particularly interesting and false, considering the signatories of the statement..
- They are saying there’s no survivors.
- When I look at the news all I see is false flags, psyops, and the hidden war behind the scenes.
It sounds to me like the war is heating up.
Keep your peace guarded and a cool head.
2023 is shaping up to be filled with many plot twists and happenings and anons are witnessing the madness unfold with open eyes.
🚨 BREAKING: Massive 5 acre fire has broken out a warehouse storing plastic plant pots in Kissimmee, Florida.
Hazmat teams are monitoring air quality due to the large amount of smoke coming from the burning plastics.
Residents with breathing issues should remain indoors. pic.twitter.com/os45P5f3Hr
— Upward News (@UpwardNewsHQ) February 16, 2023
- Residents of East Palestine, Ohio, and nearby communities who attended a town hall meeting Wednesday night thought they’d have an opportunity to confront officials from Norfolk Southern.
- But representatives from the railway responsible for the derailment of a freight train carrying hazardous materials on Feb. 3 and the “controlled release” of carcinogenic chemicals thereafter did not attend.
- Residents were instead instructed to wait in lines to visit job fair-style booths occupied by state and federal agencies.
NEW: The Chinese military facility where Beijing is launching its spy balloons reportedly is based on Hainan Island, which happens to be the same Island where the Chinese in 2001 forced a US Navy plane down and interrogated 24 of its crew for allegedly entering Chinese airspace
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 16, 2023
- Translation: “a Chinese spy balloon never entered American airspace during Trump’s presidency despite Biden’s dumbshit briefing trying to tell me otherwise. But it did happen under Biden.”
- The real question is were clown balloons illegally floated over the US during Trump’s presidency? If yes, then that may be why they’re trying to claim they were Chinese balloons. They must taint the truth if they think it’s on the verge of discovery.
- I have a feeling that balloon was someone’s dirty laundry and China was airing it. Which would explain why they waited to shoot it down over the Atlantic where only they could recover it.
So we know there are western parts, electronics on the balloon, do these areial vehicles also have parts from the US, is this what HRC, Biden etc sold to the chinese.
Five trains derailed, one truck spill, and now a massive 5-acre industrial fire in FL burning massive amounts of plastic. Seven ecological disasters in less than 2 weeks. The ramifications will impact American’s food, water, and health for decades to come. We are under attack.
— Ian Smith (@iansmithfitness) February 16, 2023
- In a bit of an about-face for Washington based on past officials’ more aggressive posture, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken now says the administration is not actively encouraging Ukraine to seize Crimea.
- Specifically the top US diplomat said America is not “actively encouraging” Ukraine to liberate Crimea from Russia, the Wednesday report said.
- Instead, any potential future Crimea offensive will be “Kyiv’s decision alone” – this despite a recent past history of rhetoric out of both Republican and Democratic administrations which have continually asserted over the years that “Crimea is Ukraine.”
JUST IN – Websites of several German airports offline.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) February 16, 2023
UPDATE – Russian hacker group has claimed responsibility for the attack on multiple German airport websites, Spiegel reports.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) February 16, 2023
For John Legend, there is nothing better than being a dad and enjoying special moments with his family. That’s why he considers his health a top priority and why he got an updated #COVID19 booster. His eligible family members got theirs too! Learn more: https://t.co/bp4l5aQje8 pic.twitter.com/bp8SWdkMlu
— Pfizer Inc. (@pfizer) February 14, 2023
“Hi there, I’m an entertainer with no medical training! Would you like to join me in shortening your life considerably? And why not force your kids to play Russian roulette with their health too? Let’s give the whole family the gift of myocarditis!” https://t.co/gakL9M5PEQ
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) February 16, 2023
BREAKING: Teachers and school staff in Texas ADMIT they do not follow Governor Abbott's ban on CRT.
"We do not follow much of, like, what Abbott is trying to get us to do"
"We're not going to eliminate that (critical race theory)" pic.twitter.com/7LizP1IjLH
— Accuracy In Media (@AccuracyInMedia) February 15, 2023
- Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Cory Mills, and George Santos are co-sponsoring a bill to ban explicit books and “end the sexualization of children in schools.”
- The bill, H.R. 863, was filed by Rep. Mills last week.
- According to the description of the bill, it will “amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit a publishing house from knowingly furnishing sexually explicit material to a school or an educational agency, to prohibit Federal funds from being provided to a school that obtains or an educational agency that distributes sexually explicit material, and for other purposes.”
- “The battlefield for the future of our society is being fought within the classrooms of American schools. This bill targets the Left’s efforts to sexualize children in schools across the U.S.,” Rep. Mills said in a statement about the bill.
- The congressman continued, “From school board meetings to new representation in local, state, and federal levels, Americans are waking up to the grim reality of woke indoctrination guised as a normal education. No more.”
- The statement had a link that said it was to the full text of the bill, but the website was not working at time of publishing.
- Rep. Mills’ co-sponsors have not yet released statements about the legislation.
- Explicit and sexually charged books being pushed in public schools has become a subject of fierce debate, as many parents have become enraged by the pornographic materials available to their children.
- In December, even the American Girl doll company released a book urging children to explore their “gender identity” — complete with tips on how to hide it from your parents.
- The book titled A Smart Girl’s Guide: Body Image was written by a far-left activist and is marketed for children aged 3-12.
- “If you haven’t gone through puberty yet, the doctor might offer medicine to delay your body’s changes, giving you more time to think about your gender identity,” one passage in the book states. “You can appreciate your body for everything it allows you to experience and still want to change certain things about it.”
NYC #Antifa videographer Talia Jane @taliaotg is revealed to have been at Jan. 6 in a MAGA disguise. Her radical account was promoted by Manhattan Borough pres @MarkLevineNYC. Talia had also been exposed by NYPost as an agitator at migrant hotel occupation.pic.twitter.com/nWsWvsC7hs
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) February 16, 2023
Only in it for herself. pic.twitter.com/nm014oxacO
— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) February 15, 2023
- The greatest thing Nikki Haley did for our Country, and the Great State of South Carolina, was accepting the position of United Nations Ambassador so that the incredible then Lieutenant Governor, Henry McMaster, could be Governor of South Carolina, where he has done an absolutely fantastic job. That was a big reason why I appointed Nikki to the position—It was a favor to the people I love in South Carolina!
- Since President Trump left office, many of the “trustworthy” media outlets have created a talking point that is now held by a minority, yet noticeable number of Conservative Americans. The belief is “DeSantis…
- In May of 2022 Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis assembled what is called a “special grand jury” to review claims that President Donald Trump attempted to coerce Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to find votes and assist him in winning the November 2020 election.
- The “special grand jury” exists outside the traditional justice system and as an outcome cannot produce indictments. It was assembled, for all intents and purposes, as a quasi-grand jury with the intent on creating a continual political effort through a process best described as lawfare.
- Essentially, the “special grand jury” is a panel of 26 selected Fulton County, GA, citizens to give an opinion as to whether District Attorney Willis should move toward holding Trump era officials accountable for unlawful election interference. The ‘special grand jury‘ provided the media with feeder material to maintain a narrative; they also heard testimony from 75 witnesses. However, President Trump was never subpoenaed by this ‘special grand jury.’
- Because the ‘special grand jury‘ is not necessarily subject to the same rules that apply to normal grand jury proceedings, which strictly forbid any traditional grand jury activity from public release (4th and 5th U.S. Amendment issue), Fulton County Judge Robert McBurney said parts of the narrative from the ‘special grand jury‘ assembly could be released to the public.
- To that end, the ‘special grand jury’ suspects that some of the witnesses who testified afore them may have lacked candor in their testimony. The potential for perjury in front of the ‘special grand jury‘ now becomes the issue of focus.
- True—Such a big and important concept!
- A “rigged election” is equivalent to war since both “put into power” a “victor,” argues plaintiff, and therefore allegations of a rigged election must be investigated.
- he Supreme Court is set to reconsider whether to hear a lawsuit alleging President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, former Vice President Mike Pence, 291 House members, and 94 senators violated their oaths of office by refusing to investigate evidence of fraud in the 2020 election before certifying Biden as the victor on Jan. 6, 2021, allowing for Biden and Harris to be “fraudulently” inaugurated.
- The plaintiff, Raland J. Brunson, seeks the defendants’ removal from office for violating their oaths.
- In his petition for reconsideration, Brunson argues that there must be a penalty for violating oaths of office or else they are “not binding.”
- A “rigged election” is equivalent to war since both “put into power” a “victor,” he argues, and therefore allegations of “a rigged election” must be investigated.
- “The Oath of Office requires that aid and comfort cannot be given to those levying war through a rigged election,” Brunson writes.
- As a “Presidential rigged election is a threat to the Constitution,” he argues, “when members of Congress become aware of such allegations an investigation into these allegations is required or they become violators of their Oath of Office.”