The people are starting to realize that [JB] is now creating the economy to support the 16 year plan and not the American people. The [Biden] administration is now moving forward to give benefits to illegals. Oil begins to rise and the US mint is reporting that they cannot keep up with silver and gold demand. The [DS]/MSM overlooked the Space Force. They believe it is not important, it is not a threat. This is exactly what the patriots wanted. The SF is the command center for cyber warfare. The patriots have it all, they already have the evidence, they are now building public opinion. Trump will make his move when the time is right and it’s almost time.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- Oil prices rose more than 2 percent reaching their highest in 12 months after major producers showed they were reining in output roughly in line with their commitments.
- Which is a problem because as a reminder, Yellen received almost a million dollars in “speaking fees” in the past two years from the firm that is the quasi-monopoly “market maker” in the US, responsible for half of retail orderflow thanks to its domination of Robinhood trades…
DEVELOPING: U.S. Mint unable to meet surging demand for gold and silver bullion coins – Reuters
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 2, 2021
- Leading House Republicans are calling for a hold on the Biden administration’s nominee to lead the Commerce Department, citing her refusal to commit to keeping Chinese telecom giant Huawei on the U.S. Entity List as a result of its global spy operations.
- Gina Raimondo, Rhode Island’s Democratic governor and President Joe Biden’s commerce nominee, drew scrutiny earlier this month when she declined during her confirmation hearing to answer questions about how the administration will approach Huawei, the top Chinese telecom company that is suspected of helping the Communist Party spy on users across the world. Huawei was put on the Commerce Department’s Entity List in 2019, restricting its access to U.S. technology that could be used to fuel Beijing’s spy operations.
SHOCK: Pregnant appointees working for Biden during the transition are being denied basic maternal leave benefits and health insurance. According to Politico Biden is refusing any extension for pregnant women if they were originally appointed by Trump. pic.twitter.com/S11yoBcB2c
— @amuse (@amuse) February 3, 2021
JUST IN: Defense Secretary orders the resignation of the hundreds of people that serve on the Pentagon’s 42 civilian advisory boards, purging a number of Trump loyalists -ABC
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 2, 2021
- Today, the Biden Department of Justice dismissed without explanation a civil rights lawsuit filed against Yale for race-based discrimination against Asian applicants.
- The lawsuit was originally filed in October 2020 after a 2+ year investigation by the DOJ Civil Division, which found that Yale had a “long-standing and ongoing” operation to discriminate against applicants based on race and national origin. Yale was put on notice of its violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act in the August 2020 letter below.
- The Specific Allegations Against Yale
- The DOJ lawsuit alleged an operation by Yale to discriminate by “race for at least 50 years.” To summarize, Yale instituted a multi-step process by which it would identify the race of applicants and give them rating scores. The applicants of the races that Yale didn’t want – potential students that were white or Asian – were penalized based on their race and for their race alone.
- Once the application process go to the Committee level, the same rules applied: Yale employees “consider the race of a racially-penalized applicant to be a negative factor when selecting applicants.”
Update: Kevin Clinesmith has been suspended by the DC Bar.
The disgraced former FBI lawyer (and member of Team Mueller) has been “suspended on an interim basis based upon his conviction of a serious crime.”
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) February 2, 2021
- Never-before-seen photos show Jeffrey Epstein cuddling a sleeping young girl on his private jet around 2004
- Epstein is seated with the girl on his lap, his arm is wrapped around her back as she sleeps soundly following a long day at Disney World in Orlando, Florida
- There is no suggestion that the unidentified girl in the photograph was a victim of Epstein and her identity has remained anonymous
- A source who was on the trip to Disney World tells DailyMail.com of their horror at discovering the long tucked away images of Epstein at the theme park around 2004
- surrounded by unsuspecting families at The Crystal Palace buffet restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
- Never-before-seen photos show Jeffrey Epstein cuddling a sleeping young girl on his private jet in 2004, DailyMail.com can reveal. Billionaire Epstein, who is slumped back in a leather seat, appears to be looking at the girl while his arm is wrapped around her back as she sleeps soundly following a long day at the world-famous Florida theme park with his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell
- Other images show how families were oblivious to the rich and powerful businessman who was dining in their midst as costume character Tigger is seen in the background greeting guests
- In one photograph Epstein is seen talking to the same little girl while Disney character Piglet poses with the group for a photograph. A source who was on the trip said, ‘It was a fun day. We ate in a restaurant with two of Jeffrey’s friends who he met there. Jeffrey however did not eat lunch. I hardly ever saw him eat at a restaurant. Food always had to be prepared by a personal chef’
- A source who was on the trip to Disney World tells DailyMail.com of their horror at finding the images of Epstein at the theme park around 2004. ‘We were given a VIP tour of the park and someone was escorting us around from ride to ride,’ they said. ‘The group never had to be in line for a ride or a rollercoaster – we went to the front of the line each time’
- Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee kicked the year off by introducing H.R. 127, a gun control bill that would require gun owners to undergo psychological evaluations, licensing, gun registration after the fact, and even possess a license for modern sporting rifles.
- Under H.R. 127, firearm owners must provide the ATF with the make, model, and serial number of every gun they have in their possession. This includes firearms people may have owned for multiple years. On top of that, Ammoland noted that “gun owners would have to report the identity of any person to whom, and any period of time during which, the firearm will be loaned to that individual.”
- According to the licensing requirement, the license applicant has to go through a criminal background check. After that, they must undergo a psychological evaluation to determine if the person is psychologically fit enough to own a firearm. It doesn’t end there, however. Ammoland also observed that “Successful licensees must show they have an insurance policy which will cost $800.”
- Former New York City mayor and failed 2020 Democratic Party presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg has a new title: as of Wednesday he can once more boast of the approval of the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) as one of its specially chosen “Global Ambassadors.”
- W.H.O. Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus made the public announcement, applauding Bloomberg as a friend and wishing him success in helping to guide the world through the coronavirus pandemic.
- America’s teachers do not need to be vaccinated in order to safely reopen the nation’s schools, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky announced
- Walensky made the announcement during a Biden administration coronavirus briefing, saying that CDC research is increasingly showing that it is safe to reopen schools. The statement flies in the face of teachers unions across the country that have demanded their members be vaccinated before returning to in-person teaching.
BREAKING: The CDC reports that cancer and heart disease were the No. 1 and No. 2 causes of death in 2020, with COVID-19 coming in at a distant third, and a large share of COVID deaths were related to heart disease
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 28, 2021
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s approval rating has collapsed , falling from two-thirds in September to 46% now, according to a new poll reported by Politico on Tuesday.
The former director of the CIA’s counterterrorism operation argues that counterinsurgency tactics, like those used in Afghanistan and Iraq, are needed to fight the extremists who stormed the Capitol.https://t.co/r4PITA0rFm
— NPR (@NPR) February 3, 2021
I have become a big believer in what I refer to as “Digital Soldiers.” The press in this country have done a disservice to what many many years ago was an honorable profession and had many serious and trusted journalists. Because of the censorship and “fake news” using anonymous sources are so prevalent, #WeThePeople are now relying on each other for honesty, integrity and sincerity for our daily information intake. To all Digital Soldiers, take heed and continue to push for the truth. Knowledge is Power. God Bless America 🇺🇸
— Sputnik (@SputnikInt) February 3, 2021
Not only has the CCP destroyed millions of American jobs, but they’re behind the gates. They’re lobbying members of Congress. They’re working our school boards and city councils to try and change our way of life.
We, along with our allies, must take the China threat seriously.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) February 3, 2021
- Jen Psaki cracks a joke about Space Force, falls flat
- SHORTS 1
- Jen Psaki laughs and mocks the Space Force…
Then we have Dan Scavino who puts out a video on the SpaceForce
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) February 3, 2021
Trump told us several times that he has powers that nobody knows about.
Trump always warns the [DS] before he strikes
Given the national emergency of an election stolen with the help of foreign powers, Trump was able to defeat it.
He told us how.
By getting the REAL vote count.
Think about, to steal the election what did the [DS] need the real vote count, once they had the real vote count they could then move forward with the number of votes they needed to win, why do you think they paused the counting
The question is how did Trump get the real vote count,
Donald J. Trump
We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country. I received hundreds of thousands of legal votes more, in all of the Swing States, than did my opponent. ALL Data taken after the vote says that it was impossible for me to lose, unless FIXED!
What does Space Force do?
Space Force has cyber warfare capabilities.
Command and control of all DOD satellites
Space Force is ideal for handling ALL cyber warfare,
- Cyber warfare has outgrown its place as a unified combatant command, and now demands the full weight of a service component as its vehicle of execution. However, the question of which service should have responsibility for it is an open question. There’s not a natural fit in any of the more established armed services. The Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, and Navy all have a stake in cyber warfare, so shunting the full efforts for which Cyber Command is currently responsible into any one of these would result in a turf war.
- Furthermore, a precedent already exists in the fusion of space and cyber. As regular participants in the information environment, crossover exists between land, air, and even sea operations in both space and cyber realms. In 2000, the United States Space Command assumed control of the Joint Computer Network Defense/Operations,
- What is the National Security Role of Space?
- Cyber, Information Warfare, and the Tools of Digital Conflict
- DoD implemented Cyber Command as the tool for national defense in securing the cyber domain and information infrastructure in 2017, an acknowledgement of the growing threat of malicious cyber activity around the globe. Cyber Command is a unified combatant command, drawing on the assorted services’ cyber components.
Trump kept Space Force’s capabilities secret
Trump knew, he always knows.