The people are now seeing how [JB] is killing the jobs in the US and give all the opportunities to people who do not live in the US. The people are seeing all of this in real time. [JB] is now diverting funds away from farmers into climate change fund. [CB] might not have the gold they say they do. Demand for precious metals is rising. The [DS]/MSM are using everything they have to get Trump. Trump responded to the impeachment charges and will use the constitution to counter the entire trial. Message are being sent and they are received. The patriots are moving forward with the plan. Burma was not by accident, Pompeo mentioned it right after the US elections. The [DS] has been warned.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
11,000 jobs lost by killing the Keystone Pipeline —
400,000 jobs lost by rejoining Paris Climate —
1,000,000 jobs lost with the federal moratorium on oil & gas leasing on federal lands
- President Joe Biden is expected to OK the entry of tens of thousands of foreign graduates to fill the Fortune 500 jobs needed by his college voters when he ends President Donald Trump’s June 2020 migration curbs.
- Government data shows that CEOs already employ at least one million non-immigrant contract workers in white-collar jobs.
- Trump blocked the arrival of temporary contract workers in June and September, saying the curbs would help American graduates get jobs:
- President Bidenv reversed an effort by former President Trump to lift aluminum tariffs on the United Arab Emirates (UAE) shortly before he left office, instead keeping the tariffs in place.
- Trump in the Jan. 20 proclamation said that the U.S. and the UAE have an “important security relationship” and had discussed “alternative means to address the threatened impairment to our national security posed by aluminum article imports” from the UAE.
- The Trump Administration left $30 billion to help farmers suffering from the trade wars but Biden is going to divert the money to climate change pet projects.
- Biden’s plan is to create a “carbon bank” to pay farmers for using “sustainable farming practices” to “capture carbon in soil.” This is extremely dangerous and will only put smaller, family-owned farms out of business.
- without waiting for Congress.
- Max Keiser interviews Egon von Greyerz of GoldSwitzerland.com about the impossibility of price discovery because of the paper gold market, in which $70 trillion is traded every year against $213 billion annual mine production.
- The BIS (Bank for International Settlements) and the bullion banks are constantly manipulating and intervening in the market, Greyerz says.“They have total immunity against any prosecution. They interfere in the gold market and, in my view, that’s because central banks don’t have the gold that they say they have,” he explains. “They have to constantly trade to pretend that there is still gold around.”
- He says that “in the old days,” gold was lent by central banks to bullion banks and kept in London while still belonging to central banks. Since then, everything has changed. “So, in my view, all of this massive trading activity is to basically disguise this fact that there isn’t enough physical gold around.”
US Mint Reports Unable To Meet Demand For Gold And Silver Bullion Coin Purchases In 2020 Due To Pandemic, Plant Capacity Issues
— LiveSquawk (@LiveSquawk) February 2, 2021
#BREAKING Amazon’s Jeff Bezos will step down as CEO, Andy Jassy will take over Bezos will become Executive Chairman in Q3
- If you’re a reporter with a tough question for the White House press secretary, Joe Biden’s staff wouldn’t mind knowing about it in advance.
- President Joe Biden will sign a number of executive orders Tuesday at the White House that aim to roll back a number of immigration policies held by the Trump administration.
- John Weaver of the Lincoln Project has been accused by multiple men, including a minor, of sexual harassment.
- Lincoln Project co-founders Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, and George Conway have appeared on MSNBC 17 times since the story first broke on January 11.
- They were not asked about the allegations during any of their interviews.
STILL CLASSIFIED: The FBI is still withholding memos in the form of Microsoft Word documents on Gen. Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Paul Manafort. Hill investigators say they understand these are the FBI’s internal dossiers on each Trump adviser, generated in 2016
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 2, 2021
- After four years of lies and denials by the FBI, the wheels of justice appear to be producing results on what the FBI knew about Seth Rich. Attorney Ty Clevenger learned today that his motion to compel the FBI to produce the files it had been hiding regarding the murder of Seth Rich be produced by April 23, 2021:
MEMORANDUM OPINION AND ORDER. It is therefore ORDERED that Defendants’ Motion to Stay Scheduling Order Deadlines (Dkt. ) is hereby GRANTED in part and DENIED in part. It is FURTHER ORDERED the Scheduling Order in this case is amended as follows: April 23, 2021 Deadline for Defendants’ Complete Production of Documents and Vaughn Index;
(See Case # 4:20-cv-00447-ALM
- The mere fact that the FBI has been hiding documentary evidence they collected on the Seth Rich matter completely explodes as the claim that Seth Rich had nothing to do with the hack of the DNC server.
- Bit by bit, the truth is coming out.
- the military has staged a coup and wants to take the reins of government for a year in order to reform, among other things, the electoral commission. Article 417 of the constitution justifies the coup, allowing the military to take power if a state of emergency threatens the sovereignty or unity of the country. The military considers itself to be in the right. However, the coup amounts to the improbable principle of the military having to abolish democracy in order to save it.
- Myanmar’s military, , has issued a notice suspending all flights, including those serving domestic locations,
- military has declared a one-year state of emergency
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) February 2, 2021
I call on Burma’s military to immediately release the civilian political leaders of the country and turn back from this abyss. We need to support the people of Burma in their journey toward democracy and impose costs on those who stand in their way. My full statement: pic.twitter.com/C2uOjnIVQx
— Leader McConnell (@LeaderMcConnell) February 1, 2021
BREAKING: US State Dept has formally declared the Myanmar takeover a coup, will cut foreign assistance
- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States has concerns about Myanmar’s parliamentary elections, which he said mark an important step in the country’s democratic transition, and will continue to closely monitor the process.
- “The United States will continue to closely monitor the electoral process. We call on all relevant authorities to ensure tabulation of votes and resolution of complaints is undertaken in a transparent and credible manner,” Pompeo said in a statement.
- President Trump’s legal team has filed a response to House Democrats’ single impeachment article, arguing that he cannot be tried for impeachment because he’s no longer president, and that he did not engage in insurrection or rebellion leading up to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
- “Incitement of Insurrection against him as moot, and thus in violation of the Constitution, because the Senate lacks jurisdiction to remove from office a man who does not hold office,” reads the filing.
- Trump’s team also argues that as a private citizen, the Senate has no jurisdiction over whether he can hold office gain.
i wonder if hes expecting them to convict him therefore violating a specific part of the constitution..trigger for military?
- The Democrats have released their legal brief for the upcoming impeachment trial of President Donald J. Trump, falsely claiming that “No president had ever refused to accept an election result or defied the lawful processes for resolving electoral disputes. Until President Trump.” But their candidates sure have.
- In fact, almost every Republican victory at recent Presidential elections have seen the results challenged… by Democrats. And plenty of historical U.S. elections have been privy to challenges, too.
- In recent history Democrats have exclusively been the ones to challenge election victories for their political opponents.
- In 1969, in 2011, in 2005, and in 2017, Democrats objected.
Here are all the times elected representatives objected to the Electoral College results, as they did last Wednesday:
– 1969 (Dems object)
– 2001 (Dems object)
– 2005 (Dems object)
– 2017 (Dems object)
But Republicans did it this year so it’s obviously “iNcItInG a CoUp!” now.
— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) January 13, 2021
- The claim will also be stunning given that Hillary Clinton publicly advised Joe Biden to reject the election results – under any circumstances – if he did not “win”.
Revealing answer by WH Press Secretary on the Censorship of President Trump by Twitter & Big Tech
WH Press Secretary Psaki: “We’ve spoken to and [Biden has] spoken to the need for social media platforms to continue to take steps to reduce hate speech.” pic.twitter.com/jabB6hGl0R
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) February 1, 2021
This is extraordinarily dangerous and shows you how big tech is just an extension of the government.
1at amendment stops govt from silencing you, so the government wants to outsource that to the tech companies. (Also, as per Supreme Court there is no such thing as hate speech.) https://t.co/5qBWOBoyms
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) February 1, 2021
- The United States must be ready for a nuclear war with Russia and China while seeking methods to curb their use of strategic weapons, said the commander of the U.S. Strategic Command—the department that manages the U.S. integrated missile defense and other systems.
- Adm. Charles Richard wrote that there is a “real possibility” for a regional crisis with China or Russia that “could escalate quickly to a conflict involving nuclear weapons, if they perceived a conventional loss would threaten the regime or state.
Hillary Clinton: “What difference does it make?”
Andrew Cuomo: “Who cares?” pic.twitter.com/DmxK9Lfxwe
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) February 1, 2021
- A prominent California Republican on Monday announced his entry into the gubernatorial race as Gov. Gavin Newsom’s recall effort nears the threshold to get on the ballot.
- Former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer said in a campaign video that the state “has become the land of broken promises.”
- “And it doesn’t have to be this way. We can clean up California, and it starts at the top,” he added.
- “Gov. Newsom’s ruling class has failed us. They promised equality, but gave us some of the worst income inequality in the nation. They promised modern infrastructure. They can’t even keep the lights on. They promised prosperity, but created high costs, higher taxes, and killed jobs, all to protect powerful special interests. They promised compassion, but enable addiction and despair. They promised to fix failing schools, but put special interests ahead of kids every time.”
- President Joe Biden would like the extra fencing erected around the White House for inauguration festivities to come down
- ‘Our goal … is for the Secret Service to adjust the perimeter as soon as it makes sense from an overall security standpoint,’ press secretary Jen Psaki said
- Anti-climbing fencing was erected around White House perimeter ahead of Inauguration Day and after January 6th MAGA riot on Capitol Hill
- Security remains tight in DC after riot
- National Guardsmen patrol city, fencing still surrounds U.S. Capitol
11.3 -> 11.4
We know that the CCP disappeared journalists. We know they silenced doctors. They corrupted the WHO. These are things we know. The CCP must be held accountable for what they did to the U.S. and to the world.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) February 2, 2021
His SILENCE right now (so out of character) terrifies them….as it should. The fear and terror and confusion of the left that is on display right now for the world to see just reassures me that Trump’s counter strike will blow our minds and DESTROY those who thought that they conquered Trump. Amazing times right now.
The 45th President’s Answer to Article of Impeachment: pic.twitter.com/SWm1h0PQk3
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) February 2, 2021
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
We warned you.
You are stupid.
Can you sleep?
We can help.