Watch The X22 Report On Video
The EU cannot cut off Russia gas, this would take years to do says the World Bank. The people are pushing back against the great reset. Biden is forced to retreat from student loan forgiveness. Red October is approaching, this could be the October Effect, watch the market. The [DS] is now preparing another [FF], they are already letting everyone know the elections might not be decided. [BG] is push the civil war narrative. As the truth is brought into the public realm the [DS] players will try to stop it with a communication blackout. Space Force has just taking control over the military satellites. The wireless network is ready. The [DS] will try to push a narrative shift but this will fail. It’s about to get really bumpy, buckle up.
- Despite accelerated efforts by Western states to wean their economies off Russian oil and gas, it may take years to replace them, the head of the World Bank has warned.
- “Under current policies global energy production may take years to diversify away from Russia, prolonging the stagflation risk,” David Malpass said at a Stanford University conference on Thursday.
- The European Union has pledged to abandon Russian natural gas and cut oil imports as part of sanctions on Moscow over the Ukraine conflict. The move, aimed at hitting Russia’s economy, has instead provoked an increase in global food and fuel prices.
- President Biden was forced into a major retreat on student loan forgiveness after he was sued by six states for his constitutionally unauthorized executive action.
- “The Biden administration is scaling back its debt relief program for millions of Americans over concerns about legal challenges from the student loan industry as well as a new lawsuit from Republican-led states,” Politico reported.
- “In a reversal, the Education Department said on Thursday it would no longer allow borrowers who have federal student loans that are owned by private entities to qualify for the relief program,” the report added. “The administration had previously said those borrowers would have a path to receive up to $10,000 or $20,000 of loan forgiveness.”
- The White House retreate comes after six GOP attorneys general sued to block loan forgiveness. Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and South Carolina asked a federal judge to strike down the debt cancellation program. The attorneys general argued that it is illegal and unconstitutional.
Biden was attempting to skirt the law and gift his political supporters the loan ‘forgiveness’:
President Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness scheme is an illegal power grab. That’s not a hard legal question.
Biden and Education Secretary Miguel Cardona claimed to find authority for canceling some student loan debt in the 2003 HEROES Act, passed after the 9/11 terror attacks. That statute permits the secretary of education to act only when necessary to keep borrowers from being worse off with respect to their student loans as a direct result of an emergency.
But in this case, Cardona made no effort to identify and tailor relief to affected borrowers. Instead, he set income thresholds as the sole criteria to qualify for debt cancellation ($125,000 for individuals and $250,000 for couples), which tell us nothing about whether those individuals suffered any financial harm from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Because Biden’s education secretary knowingly is granting relief to millions of individuals who do not qualify, his actions unlawfully exceed the scope of the HEROES Act.
- Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!
- The BRICS countries are working on establishing a new reserve currency to better serve their economic interests, ambassador at large of Russia’s Foreign Ministry Pavel Knyazev said this week. It will be based on a basket of the currencies of the five-nation bloc.
- A BIG difference between Biden and Trump, in so many ways. We were SAFELY “Rock & Rollin,” and now we are DANGEROUSLY & RAPIDLY becoming a FAILING NATION. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. VOTE!!!
- The October effect is a perceived market anomaly that stocks tend to decline during the month of October. The October effect is considered to be more of a psychological expectation than an actual phenomenon, as most statistics go against the theory. Some investors may be nervous during October because some large historical market crashes occurred during this month.
- The events that have given October the reputation for stock losses have happened over decades, but they include:
- The Panic of 1907
- Black Tuesday (1929)
- Black Thursday (1929)
- Black Monday (1929)
- Black Monday (1987)
- Black Monday, the great crash of 1987 that occurred on Oct. 19 and saw the Dow plummet 22.6% in a single day, is arguably the worst single-day decline.1 The other black days, of course, were part of the process that led to the Great Depression—an economic disaster that stood unrivaled until the mortgage meltdown nearly took out the whole global economy with it.
- The October effect is the perception that stock markets decline during the month of October, and it is classified as a market anomaly.
- The October effect is considered to be more of a psychological expectation than an actual phenomenon, as most statistics go against the theory.
- The October effect, as well as other calendar anomalies, have seemed to largely disappear over the past decades.
- Vice President Kamala Harris promised that she and President Joe Biden would focus on principles of equity and environmental justice as they worked to rebuild communities after recent hurricanes.
- “It is our lowest income communities and our communities of color that are most impacted by these extreme conditions and impacted by issues not of their own making,” she said.
- “We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality but we also need to fight for equity understanding that not everybody starts out at the same place,” she said.
- Harris said she would focus on principles of environmental justice.
This is false. @VP's rhetoric is causing undue panic and must be clarified. FEMA Individual Assistance is already available to all Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian, regardless of race or background. If you need assistance visit https://t.co/x9X8AstnzL or call 1-800-621-3362. https://t.co/idsw1PX86x
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) September 30, 2022
- The White House publicized the call in a press release and Biden himself bragged about calling him.
- “I told him how proud of him I was and thanked him for all the work he and his Coasties are doing to save lives,” Biden said of his call to Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch.
- Despite Biden thanking Loesch for saving people’s lives, Loesch is due to be kicked out from the Coast Guard in 30-60 days due to Biden’s own mandate that all members of the United States Armed Forces be fully vaccinated, Loesch told Breitbart News on Saturday.
- Joy Reid lashed out at DeSantis.
- “When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”—segregationist Miami sheriff Walter E. Headley, 1967,” MSNBC host Joy Reid said. “Didn’t take DeSantis long to return to form.”
- Apparently Joy Reid thinks only black people loot?
Florida, this would be your governor right now if not for Donald Trump. pic.twitter.com/JJjUJgfElr
— John LeFevre (@JohnLeFevre) September 30, 2022
- the FBI released the termination letter of Peter Strzok, the disgraced former FBI agent who spearheaded the Russia Collusion investigation as well as the Clinton e-mail investigation.
- The irony comes full circle now that the termination letter has been released and the opinion of the FBI’s Deputy Director David Bowdich is public. In the two page letter, Bowdich does give Strzok credit in a roundabout way for his 21 years of service. But it’s all down hill from there:
“I considered the Douglas Factors drafted by the AD of the Counterintelligence Division, your role as one of the most senior counterintelligence agents in the FBI, and finally I considered the long term damage to the reputation of the FBI. While there is no doubt your 21 years of service to the organization cannot and should not be erased, it is difficult to fathom the repeated, sustained errors of judgement you made while serving as the lead agent in two of the most high profile investigations in the country.“
“…your sustained pattern of bad judgement in the use of an FBI device has called into question for many the decisions made during both the Clinton e-mail investigation and the initial state of the Russian Collusion investigation. In short, your repeated selfishness has called into question the credibility of the entire FBI.“
“As I considered all the known facts associated with the adjudication of your case it was difficult to imagine another incident like yours which brought so much discredit to the organizations. In my 23 years in the FBI, I have not seen a more impactful series of missteps which called into question the entire organization and more thoroughly damaged the reputation of the organization.” (This was 2018…wait until they do the Mar-a-Lago raid!)
“In your adjudication, I removed all the politics, pundits, commentary, and the media from reporting the decision point which I must address. When I strip away all the “noise”, I am left with the facts and extremely damaging impact to the organization, which will take years to overcome.”
- DJT Truths article today:
- Book reveals secret meeting between
Adam Schiff’s aides and Ukraine
- Q 4196 May 10, 2020
- Why did [SCHIFF] coordinate w/ WH NSC [through proxy] to arrange for Ukraine whistleblower?
- The United States government is unconstitutionally targeting millions of Americans for their political speech by directly contracting with private ‘third parties’ that flag their viewpoints for alleged ‘misinformation.’
- The federal government has contracted with at least five private companies or public non-profits to ‘flag’ Americans’ views on everything from Covid-19 to the 2020 election.
This one is pretty egregious. It actually has partnerships with the U.S. State Department and Department of Defense. I have no idea how its behavior can be considered constitutional. It should be sued for maliciously depriving Americans of their rights.https://t.co/vSEC5iQuUF pic.twitter.com/6joLd8sxF9
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) May 3, 2022
- It should be noted that the U.S. Constitution not only guarantees Americans’ right to free speech, but the right to consume information freely in the marketplace of ideas.
- “The right to speak and the right to publish under the First Amendment has been interpreted widely to protect individuals and society from government attempts to suppress ideas and information, and to forbid government censorship of books, magazines, and newspapers as well as art, film, music and materials on the internet. ,” the American Library Association notes. “The Supreme Court and other courts have held conclusively that there is a First Amendment right to receive information as a corollary to the right to speak. Justice William Brennan elaborated on this point in 1965”:
“The protection of the Bill of Rights goes beyond the specific guarantees to protect from Congressional abridgment those equally fundamental personal rights necessary to make the express guarantees fully meaningful.I think the right to receive publications is such a fundamental right.The dissemination of ideas can accomplish nothing if otherwise willing addressees are not free to receive and consider them. It would be a barren marketplace of ideas that had only sellers and no buyers.” Lamont v. Postmaster General, 381 U.S. 301 (1965).
- The U.N. Secretary for Global Communications Melissa Fleming, a World Economic Forum member, openly revealed how global elites work with Google and other digital platforms to censor information they deem to be politically undesirable.
- “You know, we partnered with Google, for example. If you Google climate change, you will, at the top of your search, you will get all kinds of U.N. resources,” Fleming revealed. “We started this partnership when we were shocked to see that when we’d googled climate change, we were getting incredibly distorted information right at the top.”
- “So, we are becoming much more proactive,” she went on. “You know, we own the science and we think that the world, you know, should know it, and the platforms themselves also do. But again… it’s a huge, huge challenge that I think all sectors of society need to be very active.”
- This is a chilling revelation that sheds light on the globalists’ unethical efforts to regulate citizens’ speech in so-called ‘democracies.’
- BRAZIL, VOTE FOR JAIR BOLSONARO: There is a VERY BIG Election taking place , one of Worldwide importance. A great and highly respected man, Brazil’s President, Jair Bolsonaro, is up for re-election, and based on all that he has done, and all that he is doing for the wonderful people of his beloved country, everyone should enthusiastically go out and VOTE for him. Jair Bolsonaro has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will never let you down!
President Trump offered to do that, but the insane left would rather get us into a nuclear war than allow President Trump to broker a peace treaty. https://t.co/dZ7j9E4cvu
— Shem Horne (@Shem_Infinite) September 30, 2022
- MacGregor mentioned three things that appear clear:
- Putin has decided that no one in Washington will negotiate with him and he knows that Washington is ultimately in control.
- As a result, Putin will escalate actions in Ukraine. MacGregor mentioned that Russia has always been outnumbered in Ukraine since the war began and this may soon change.
- He may settle this dispute in Ukraine on terms that we may not like. But other than Poland no one is interested in going to war with Russia. If we persist on this design, we will see NATO dissolve and fragment…
- …No one wants to go to war with Russia, other than the Poles and a few people in Washington D.C.
- It looks like the only people that want World War III with Russia are Joe Biden, Senator Lindsey Graham, and their war hawk gang in D.C.
- “The review will cover all reported deaths across Scotland between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2022 to find out if there is anything that may have contributed to the increase. Anything identified will feed into recommendations and actions to improve the quality of care for mother and babies,” according to the news release.
- On March 28, 2016, Dr. Peter Daszak described exactly how scientists could create a virus in a China lab that would lead to a global coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Daszak: We found other coronaviruses in bats a whole host of them. Some of them looked very similar to SARS so we sequenced the spike protein, the protein that attaches to cells. Then we, well I didn’t do this work my colleagues in China did the work, you create pseuda-particles. You create a spike proteins from those viruses simply bind to human cells. each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic to people.
- Today there is documentation and email evidence of Dr. Peter Daszak admitting that he and Fauci were doing work in collaboration with the Chinese virologists at the Wuhan virology lab.
- Fauci and Daszak Lied
- Dr. Peter Daszak was just awarded a new grant to study bat viruses in Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam.
- Paid for by US taxpayers.
- Dr. Peter Daszak and EcoHealth were awarded a new grant to study bat viruses in Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam.
- Via the NIH Report.
- The study began on September 21, 2022 and lasts until August 2027. It is a five-year study.
- an audit report was released, this report was looking into the EU’s vaccine procurement strategy that raised new questions about contact between Bourla and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen that preceded a multibillion-euro vaccine contract.
- In an email to colleagues, Laura Wagner mentioned that she and another staffer were discussing how to address the “keyboard warriors” concerned about the school’s decision to axe the homecoming “king and queen” titles in favor of a genderless “royalty” title.
- Wagner wrote:
I chatted with Tiffany Fearing about homecoming a bit and wanted to talk a bit about what our presence looks like at the parade and coronation as we switch to royalty instead of a king and queen.
This would be a great time to use your straight, white privilege to reassure and support students and staff in doing what they believe is right for our school community. [Emphasis Added]
- The email was circulated among students and parents, leading to around 100 students walking out of class on Wednesday protesting Wagner’s controversial remarks, Alpha News reported.
- “I’m at school to learn, not to get political views,” one outraged student told the Minnesota-based outlet. “You’re only allowed to speak your mind if you agree with the administration.”
- According to the documents, K-5 students are provided a worksheet for gender transitions. It directs the children to choose their names and pronouns. And it makes clear such information can be kept from parents.
- A few of the questions:
- What is your official name?
- What name would you like me to call you in class?
- What name would you like me to use with your grown-ups?
- Would you like me to call you a boy, a girl, or something else?
- But what if a child is neither a “he,” a “she,” or a “they”? As relayed by City Journal, the kid may just be an “it”:
Newsom Signs Bill To Let California Strip Gender-Confused Teens From Parents — Even When They Live In Other Stateshttps://t.co/uB78XnmifD
— The Federalist (@FDRLST) September 30, 2022
- The bill consists of several new components aimed at providing easier access to state programs. Such as:
- – Obtaining a new driver’s license regardless of immigration status
- – Eligibility for legal assistance in civil matters
- – Access to community healthcare workers who can provide increased cultural awareness and health-related services in their native language
- – Improved academic access to in-state tuition programs at state and public universities and colleges
- A significant part of the problem is that many illegal immigrants do not pay taxes and find cash paying employment. Much of their money earned is quickly sent back to their host country where the dollar goes much further.
- This problem is further worsened by the states income tax rate. California leads the nation in the highest personal income tax rates at a whopping 13.3%.
- Having the state absorb these costs, but not getting any costs in return via taxes will only further bring the California into deeper debt.
- In a statement provided by Newson during a press conference, he stated:
- “California is expanding opportunity for everyone, regardless of immigration status. We’re a state of refuge – a majority-minority state, where 27 percent of us are immigrants.
- America’s cops are fed up.
- some are pushing back in a way they never expected: walking off the job to run for elected office.
- More than 100 current or former police officers are on the ballot this year for federal, state and local offices, with more than 90 running for seats in their state legislatures. Nearly all are running as Republicans.
- The officers, some of whom have never run for office before, have tagged the movement as “the common sense wave.”
- Stacey Abrams, Democrat candidate for Georgia governor, was delivered a blow by a federal judge on Friday. U.S District Judge Steve C. Jones issued a ruling that Georgia’s election integrity practices, such as voter ID and citizenship checks, are legal and constitutional.
- A federal judge ruled that Georgia’s election integrity practices requiring voter ID and citizenship checks are legal and constitutional, rejecting arguments of racism and voter suppression from the state’s Democrat nominee for governor, Stacey Abrams, just weeks before Election Day.
- Maggot Hagerman of the Unfunded Liability plagued New York Times is my self appointed Biographer, even though she got the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax & the Mueller Report conclusion completely wrong, & refused to write about the FACT that the Democrats spied on my campaign, Lied to Congress, & Cheated and Lied to the FISA Court. Maggot was also duped on Impeachment Hoax #1 & Impeachment Hoax #2, & said in 2016 that,“Trump will NOT run for President.” She is a bad writer with very bad sources!
- The Document Hoax Lawsuit, which is the “Weaponization” of the Justice Department and the FBI, is yet another Scam against me, much like Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the Mueller Report (No Collusion!), Spying on my Campaign (and getting caught!), Lying to the FISA Court, Lying to Congress, Illegally Breaking into my home in Florida in violation of the Fourth Amendment, also violating the Presidential Records Act, and so much more….
- ….This is all being done in order to hurt a political opponent, me, who is leading in all of the polls by over 50 points against Republicans, and from 5 to 10 points against the two primary Democrats, Biden and North Korea Sympathizer Kamala Harris. They have been doing this to me for six years ever since my wonderful journey down the “Golden Escalator.” The Radical Left Democrats are out-of-control, and our Country is going to Hell!
- The Brief: It Was Okay for Bill Clinton to Keep Presidential Records, But Not Trump? | Gregg Jarrett
- A former president can keep whatever presidential records he wants and the government has no authority to seize them. Period.
The election of Donald Trump
Russia did it!
Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell
Russia did it!
Gas prices spike
Russia did it!
The bombing of Nord Stream
Russia did it!
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 2, 2022
- More than half of Americans in a new poll said they are worried that the midterm elections will result in government gridlock.
- An Axios-Ipsos poll released on Saturday found that 53 percent were concerned about the potential for divided government and gridlock after November’s election. The poll defines divided government as divided control of Congress — with one party holding the House and another holding the Senate.
- “I admit that political polarization may bring it all to an end, we’re going to have a hung election and a civil war,“
- Truth Social is OUR VOICE. The Radical Left Lunatics are doing everything possible to cancel our America First message, but TRUTH is carrying the banner, and carrying it proudly and well. JOIN TRUTH TODAY. MAGA!!!
- The Space Force has taken over all of the Department of Defense’s military satellite communication functions, a major step in building the new service.
- The Navy and the Army have transferred major satellite communication operations to the Space Force in an effort to consolidate training, operations, acquisition and other activities, according to a news release. The transfer marks the first time all military satellite communication functions have been consolidated under a single military service.
TAKE A LISTEN