Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] agenda is being exposed bit by bit. The people are reaching the precipice, the farmers are fighting back and people around the world are feeling the inflation. The US just entered a recession, the Biden admin wants people to believe everything is ok, the people know. They never expected all of this to happen so quickly. The [DS] house of cards is about to collapse. The con against the American people is now being exposed. The Dots are being connected by the people. Change of batter is coming, the push to remove Biden is on schedule. Someone will have to come in and fix all this, it might be sooner than everyone thinks. The [DS] are preparing a scare event, but the patriots are prepared.
- California and New York are the top two spots for Chinese buyers in the US, followed by Indiana and Florida, tied for third
- Chinese buyers spent $6.1billion in the US on mainly primary residences (52 percent) and residential rentals (25 percent)
- Florida has hit its 14 consecutive year as the number one spot overall for foreign buyers, which Governor Ron DeSantis, 43, called a ‘huge problem’
- Chinese buyers are being pushed out of other countries, like New Zealand and Australia for driving up housing prices
- Many are doing so to avoid paying income taxes in their home country, it has been reported
- Like New Zealand and Australia, DeSantis wants to impose foreign taxes on them to deter them from buying on US soil
- ‘I don’t think they should be able to do it. I think the problem is these companies have ties to the CCP, and it’s not always apparent,’ DeSantis said
- Florida ties with Indiana for the third hottest pick with the Chinese. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, 43, called a ‘huge problem.’
- ‘I don’t think they should be able to do it. I think the problem is these companies have ties to the CCP, and it’s not always apparent on the face of whatever a company is doing,’ he told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham earlier this week.
- While the U.S. economy contracted for the second straight quarter according to preliminary estimates, President Joe Biden released a statement Thursday morning that did not include the word “recession.”
spot the difference. pic.twitter.com/J34KZRHmLO
— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) July 28, 2022
Weird how 2 consecutive quarter declines in GDP was a recession each time except this time. pic.twitter.com/CnxlV9mvWW
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) July 28, 2022
We live in an Orwellian hell-scape. Facebook is now "fact checking" anyone who questions the White House's word-games about the definition of a recession. pic.twitter.com/pHGPWrxRpD
— Phil Magness (@PhilWMagness) July 28, 2022
Or the time Biden declared we were in a recession in September 2020? No fact-check there either. pic.twitter.com/a4covaK6dO
— Phil Magness (@PhilWMagness) July 28, 2022
FED CHAIR POWELL: "I do not think the US is currently in a recession. There’s just too many areas of the economy that are performing too well.” pic.twitter.com/qFLlnw7Gol
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) July 28, 2022
- Still, Powell said that while the rate hikes “have been large and they’ve come quickly,” it’s likely that “their full effect has not been felt by the economy.”
- Jerome Powell, the Fed, and Joe Biden are in a pickle. They can either try to fight record high inflation by raising interest rates which will destroy the economy for good, or leave rates alone which will result in even higher inflation. It looks like either way, Powell and Biden(Obama) have no answers.
No matter how Joe Biden wants to define it, Americans know we’re in a recession.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) July 28, 2022
Remember when they said
There is no inflation
Inflation is transitory
The fake news said inflation is good for you and it hurts the rich
Inflation is consumers’ fault, so we are going to stop people from spending
Inflation is Putin’s fault
Recession is not really a recession it means something else completely, plus we are not in a recession
Next they will say
Being laid off allows you to do things you always to do
Soup and Breadlines are good, you get to meet people
- The Democrat Party’s answer to record inflation — MORE spending!
- Senator Joe Manchin surprised Washington DC elites and the mainstream chattering class when he announced his support for the Democrats’ green new deal funded by nearly $800 billion in new tax hikes.
- The Green New Deal will crush the coal and energy sector in his home state of West Virginia. But it will make the windmill manufacturers in China rich. That’s important!
- The entire spending package will be funded by new taxes on workers and producers while inflation remains at 40-year highs.
- Those Democrats sure do hate the Middle class!
- Of course, they call their plan the “Inflation Reduction Act of 2022” — a total lie.
- Via the UPI.
The bill would raise $313 billion through a 15% corporate minimum tax, $288 billion through prescription drug pricing reforms, $124 billion through IRS enforcement of reformed tax code and $14 billion by closing the carried interest loophole.
Agree, this means he's not running again. https://t.co/B4glqAiaLK
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) July 27, 2022
- Earlier this month, footage of a drag queen attempting to entertain a toddler while parading around topless in the R House bar in Wynwood, Florida began circulating across the internet prompting the state to launch an investigation.
- The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation served a lawsuit on Tuesday to the owners of a bar in Miami that hosts drag shows for children.
- ‘There was a video out of Dallas where they had all these young kids putting money in the underwear of these drag queens at a bar, and that’s totally unacceptable, and I said that at the time, ” DeSantis said. ‘Then what happened was a week or two later there was a video from a place who had similar stuff and then that was identified as being in Florida.
- “So we said, ‘wait a minute, having kids involved in this is wrong.’ That is not consistent with our law and policy in the state of Florida and it is a disturbing trend in our society to try to sexualize these young people. That is not the way you look out for our children. You protect children. You do not expose them to things that are inappropriate.”
Super weird how the media isn’t trying to find out the identity of the “Nazis” that came and "demonstrated" on the sidewalk outside of our event. I want to know who these people are. Are they actually Nazis, or paid Democrat agitators?
I plan to find out.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) July 27, 2022
- Partnering with Charlie Kirk and Catherine Engelbrecht to get to the bottom of the fake “NAZI rally” at the turning point conference in Tampa at which Governor DeSantis and President Trump spoke.
- Patriot Games – Podcast
Patriot Games takes listeners on a journey to explore different disciplines of intelligence, bleeding-edge technologies, and people.
- What if we find out that CNN, much like Twitter, isn’t really “a business”
- Fireworks and celebration after North Korean leader Kim Jong Un says he’s ready to fight the US and “eliminate” South Korea.
Biden: "You should consider wearing a mask when you're in a crowded indoor place." pic.twitter.com/tuYceQqW0r
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) July 27, 2022
election polling areas??
We're calling on @WHO to act immediately to rename the “monkeypox” virus. We have a growing concern for the potentially stigmatizing effects that the messaging around the “monkeypox” virus can have on vulnerable communities. Read our letter: https://t.co/hC6L8o60TH pic.twitter.com/G8CQ9ueaMJ
— Commissioner Ashwin Vasan, MD, PhD (@NYCHealthCommr) July 26, 2022
So monkey pox is a sexually transmitted virus and their goal is lockdown the country again, have everyone get the death jab, I don’t think this plan is going to work
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coordinated with social media companies and Google to censor users who expressed skepticism or criticism of COVID-19 vaccines, according to a trove of internal communications obtained by America First Legal a
- Over the course of at least six months, starting in December 2020, CDC officials regularly communicated with personnel at Twitter, Facebook, and Google over “vaccine misinformation.” At various times, CDC officials would flag specific posts by users on social media platforms such as Twitter as “example posts.”
- In one email to a CDC staffer, a Twitter employee said he is “looking forward to setting up regular chats” with the agency. Other emails show the scheduling of meetings with the CDC over how to best police alleged misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.
- The communications reveal a high level of coordination between the government and tech industry during the pandemic and raise questions about the extent to which other private companies are working with the federal government to censor the public. The Biden administration has faced criticism for engaging in what some have called “Orwellian” practices, such as the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security Disinformation Governance Board. The Free Beacon reported that the now-shuttered disinformation board arranged a meeting with a Twitter executive who blocked users from sharing stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop.
Why isn't the media reporting on this?
I decided to write an investigative article on my Substack to find out what is going on.
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) July 27, 2022
- Two men were arrested in March 2021 for “assault” on DC Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick, who died after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Sicknick died from a stroke following the riots.
- Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39 of Morgantown, were accused of assault.
- Officer Brian Sicknick died following the riot at the US Capitol on January 6th. The original reports by the fake news mainstream media were that Officer Sicknick was beaten over the head with a fire extinguisher. But that false narrative has since been debunked. Even far-left CNN admits it’s more likely he died from the effects of chemicals sprayed into the crowd that day.
- Propublica reported that Sicknick told his brother he was merely pepper-sprayed. And according to Officer Sicknick’s family, he suffered from a blood clot and stroke and was on a ventilator, according to Western Journal.
DEAR NEWS MEDIA: The correct headline for your coverage of George Tanios plea today is:
Justice Department Drops Assault Charges Against Man Falsely Accused of Assaulting Brian Sicknick on January 6, Accepts Plea on Two Misdemeanors.
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 27, 2022
Wray is a sleeper
- I just learned something that blew my mind & connects the Schiff Amendment dots
- We all know the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits POTUS from ordering active duty/Nat’l Guard Army & USAF troops from enforcing domestic laws unless requested by a Governor, during rebellion, etc.
- BUT DID YOU KNOW SPACE FORCE WASN’T ADDED TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT UNTIL 2022?!
- This means SF satellite surveillance could’ve been ordered by POTUS to detect foreign interference in the 2020 election!!
- Does Schiff know?
- This revelation is corroborated by the fact Adam Schiff introduced an NDAA Amendment that would prohibit evidence of crimes obtained by US MIL from being used in future trials, grand juries, Cong. investigations etc.
- How much was the military involved on Jan 6? What did they find? Crimes from Dems/Deep State?
- Trump, as CIC, would’ve authorized ops, and now Schiff wants to prohibit such evidence from being used
- Something tells me we’re going to learn a LOT of J6 truth under a GOP House
- Over fifty House Republicans are now calling on Biden to take a cognitive test and it’s easy to understand why.
- Democrats called on Trump to take one and not only did he do it, he aced it. Why can’t Biden do the same?
- Could it be that the Biden White House doesn’t want him to take such a test because it would confirm everyone’s worst fears about him?
- FOX News reports:
More than 50 Republicans call for Biden to take cognitive test, amid Dem concerns about president’s age
- Does this man look well to you?
Biden should take the test or resign.
— Greg Kelly (@gregkellyusa) July 26, 2022