The [DS]/D’s Are In The Dark, Moves & Countermoves, Checkmate – Episode 2062
Podcast: Download (Duration: 49:21 — 50.0MB)
Trump and the patriots are in the process of reversing the [CB] economic system, the [CB] is confused of why there hasn’t been any inflation. They know why, in the beginning they were offloading it into the the stock market, into other countries, now Trump and the patriots have reversed their economy and are returning it back to the people. The [DS]/MSM is now in the dark, they have no idea what Trump and the patriots are doing, they didn’t know the plan with Iran and they don’t know the plan that comes after. The MSM and others are pushing war. There is a war but not between Iran and the US, it is an internal war between the patriots and the [DS], it is being fought right in front of the American people. The patriots are in control, the patriots are calling the shots, the [DS] is struggling to stay in control.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.05.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Trump tariffs keep working, to the consternation of many economists
- In October, the largest U.S. manufacturer of solar panels, First Solar, announced production at its second U.S. plant, a new $1 billion factory in Lake Township, Ohio, that will employ 500 workers. Roughly a dozen other solar panel and cell manufacturers are following First Solar’s example and launching additional U.S.-based production as well.
- In November, kitchenware and furniture maker Williams-Sonoma announced a 6.4 percent increase in third-quarter revenue. Much of this success came from its new retail brand West Elm, which experienced a fourth-quarter sales increase of 14 percent despite 25 percent tariffs on most of its products sourced from China. Williams-Sonoma has made commitments to leave China and is opening manufacturing operations in the U.S. and adding employees.
- in December, America’s largest steelmaker, Nucor, announced the addition of a coil paint line at its Mississippi County, Arkansas, mill that will coat roughly 250,000 tons of steel each year. The plant will add 50 new jobs in Arkansas, joining the hundreds of positions that the company is currently adding in new mills under construction in Missouri and Florida.
- These companies are just a few examples of a broader trend showing that the Trump administration’s tariffs are working. The steel industry in particular offers ample evidence, with America’s steel companies investing some $13 billion in new steelmaking and mills across the nation.
- This isn’t what many economists predicted,
Fed: “We don’t have a really good understanding of why it’s been so difficult to get inflation back up”…
- SAN DIEGO (Reuters) – The Federal Reserve could find itself fighting too-low inflation for years to come, San Francisco Federal Reserve President Mary Daly said on Friday, and may need a new policy framework to lift inflation back up to the Fed’s 2% goal.
“We don’t have a really good understanding of why it’s been so difficult to get inflation back up,” Daly said at the annual American Economics Association meeting in San Diego.
- For 30-years +/- U.S. economic policy was geared toward Wall Street. Corporations looked to maximize profits, manufacturing was shipped overseas, jobs were lost and Main Street suffered. The Fed monetary policy followed the economic influences of a Wall Street created outcome. U.S. multinationals benefited; U.S. main street companies did not.
- A Wall St. economic engine was created. The FED policy followed the new engine. The two entirely different economic engines then detached:
- The Wall Street economy, an engine of sorts, is a “service driven” economy, with manufacturing of cheap imported goods done overseas.
- The Main Street economy, again another engine, is a more balanced “manufacturing” economy; with a balance of imports and finished goods produced in the USA.
- Bush, Clinton-Clinton, Bush-Bush and Obama-Obama terms focused on the Wall Street economy. However, Donald Trump focuses on the Main Street economy.
♦ Inflation on imported durable goods sold in America, while necessary, will ultimately be minimal during this initial period; and expand more significantly as time progresses and off-shored manufacturing finds less and less ways to be productive. Over time, durable good prices will increase – but it will come much later.
♦ Inflation on domestic consumable goods ‘may‘ indeed rise at a faster pace. However, it can be expected that U.S. wage rates will respond faster, naturally faster, than any monetary policy influence because inflation on fast-turn consumable goods becomes re-coupled to the ability of wage rates to afford them.
The fiscal policy impact lag, caused by the distance between federal fiscal action and the domestic Main Street economy, will now work in our favor. That is, in favor of the middle-class. (full outline)
- What we are seeing in 2019 is precisely this outcome.
The [DS]/MSM is pushing their agenda, fear mongering, war is coming, Iran is ready to attack, Iran is strong and smart, actually the opposite is happening now, we will talk about this a little later in this report but first the MSM is now trying to push the idea that Ukraine is getting worse for Trump, think mirror
- The Senate impeachment trial will be a sham unless top administration officials testify.
- An impeachment trial with testimony from key witnesses is the only fair way for the Senate to render a verdict on whether to remove President Trump from office.
- The president himself has demanded no less.
Did the Deep State Use FISA Warrants to Spy on Trump’s Personal Lawyer Rudy Giuliani?
- Did the Deep State use FISA warrants to spy on Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani?
- Government prosecutors left open the possibility that FISA warrants were used to spy on Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, David Correia and Andrey Kukushkin, the four individuals who were indicted in October and charged with campaign finance violations for taking foreign donations.
- A 21-page indictment was unsealed in October and prosecutors alleged the four men tied to Giuliani were ‘engaged in political activities in the US on behalf of one or more Ukrainian government officials.’
- Feds from the SDNY responded to a motion filed by Kukushkin on behalf of all defendants and said the government may have used FISA warrants to spy on all four of the defendants, (including Giuliani?).
“More importantly, as the Government has repeatedly informed the defendants, it does not intend to use any information that was obtained or derived from FISA or other forms of surveillance identified by Kukushkin, nor does the Government anticipate having any classified discovery or the need to file a Classified Information Procedures Act (“CIPA”) motion. That is sufficient to meet the Government’s obligations under the applicable laws, and there is no basis identified in Kukushkin’s motion or otherwise to require anything more. For those reasons, and the reasons set forth below, Kukushkin’s motion should be denied.” – SDNY prosecutors said.
- The feds then claimed they won’t rely on FISA warrants at trial and that the defendants are not entitled to know.
“With respect to FISA, the Government has complied with its obligations under Section 1806 in this case. On December 1, 2019, the Government notified defense counsel that it did not intend to use any FISA-obtained or FISA-derived information against the defendants at trial.” – SDNY prosecutors wrote.
- Rudy Giuliani is currently under a federal criminal investigation, including a counterintelligence probe.
- The FBI is conducting a CI investigation into Rudy Giuliani to find out “whether a foreign influence operation was trying to take advantage of Giuliani’s business ties in Ukraine and with wealthy foreigners to make inroads with the White House,” yet there was no investigation into the Bidens even though there is overwhelming evidence of a pay-to-play scheme involving Ukraine.
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s proposed budget demand for $4.8 million for an 18-person force to carry out his proposed assault-weapons ban is coming under fire from groups across the Old Dominion.
- In response to the governor’s demands, pro-Second Amendment organizations are asking citizens of Virginia to attend public budget hearings around the state and to question state legislators if they intend to give the governor his gun-grabbing goons and whether they will vote to infringe in any way the right to keep and bear arms.
- Once Democrats took control of the Virginia state legislature in 2019, Governor Northam accelerated his plan to disarm the people of his state.
- Published reports claim that over 90 percent of the 95 counties in Virginia have passed some sort of resolution — all of which are non-binding — as a signal to the state’s lawmakers that they do not intend to go along with their government’s proposed gun grab.
- The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia contains an article in its bill of rights protecting the rights similarly protected by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Article I, Section 13 of the Virginia Constitution reads:
- That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.
- So, as with the U.S. Constitution, the right of the people of Virginia to keep and bear arms is explicitly protected against infringement by the state government. Yet, the governor of the state is asking the state legislature for millions of dollars and an 18-person force to do just that: infringe on the right to keep and bear arms.
President Trump Warns: “If Iran Strikes any Americans” We Have 52 Response Targets Identified…
- On the day the administration briefs congressional leadership about the details of the strike that killed Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani, President Trump warns Iran about consequences for any retaliatory strike against Americans:
Since the removal of Qassim Soliemani the MSM/[DS] players are pushing their threats, we saw this with NK, the MSM pushed war, NK was going to bomb the US etc. back in 2017-2018,
U.S. May Launch Strike If North Korea Reaches for Nuclear Trigger -NBC april 207
North Korea could nuke the US as early as July 23, according to Britain’s Ministry of Defense – april 2018
Former acting CIA director: ‘There will be dead Americans’ as result of Soleimani killing
- Former acting and Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell warned that President Trump’s decision to kill a top Iranian general will lead to “dead civilian Americans.”
- Morell said that the drone strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport will trigger a deadly response from the Iranian government, which has already warned that the U.S. will face “harsh retaliation.”
IRGC COMMANDER THREATENS U.S. ASSETS IN EUROPE, SAYS SYRIA WILL TAKE PART IN REVENGE
- The U.S. should be awaiting attacks on its assets in European states in response to the assassination of Iran’s Quds Force Commander Maj. Gen. Qassim Soleimani,
HUGE — BREAKING NEWS: Iranian Regime Offers $80 MILLION for President Trump’s Head! —VIDEO
Iranian Regime just offered an $80 million bounty for anyone who brings in the head of President Donald Trump for killing Qassam Soleimani.
The announcement was made today at services for Soleimani!
They attacked us, & we hit back. If they attack again, which I would strongly advise them not to do, we will hit them harder than they have ever been hit before! https://t.co/qI5RfWsSCH
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020
The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way…and without hesitation!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020
These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020
We need to remember those in the OBama administration and administrations before him lied about almost everything to get troops into the middle east,
Jim Jordan tweeted out the following
Susan Rice accused the Trump administration of “misrepresenting the facts” on Soleimani’s death.
This from the person who misled the American people 5 times, on 5 separate Sunday shows, 5 days after the Benghazi attack.
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) January 4, 2020
FLASHBACK: Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval
- U.S. forces have now surpassed 2,800 strikes against targets in Iraq and Syria under President Obama’s war against the Islamic State, all as part of a conflict Congress has yet to specifically authorize — and amid worries lawmakers won’t ever act.
- The U.S. military has been conducting strikes in Iraq for 10 months, and began striking directly at targets in Syria last September as part of Mr. Obama’s announced campaign to degrade the capabilities of the Islamic State.
- Remember these were not strikes against the IS, these were strikes against the Assads forces to allow the IS to expand.
- Where was the outrage, we invaded a country that never attacked the US, a soveriegn country with an elected leader, Obama went in under the pretense of fighting terrorist in Syria, a complete violation
Pelosi Lashes Out at Trump Admin For Delivering “Classified” War Powers Act Notification to Congress, ‘Americans Are Being Left in the Dark’
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lashed out at President Trump after a formal notification of the drone strike was delivered to Capitol Hill.
- The White House informed Congress of the drone strike that killed General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force at Baghdad’s International Airport.
- Pelosi’s part of her statement:
“This classified War Powers Act notification delivered to Congress raises more questions than it answers. This document prompts serious and urgent questions about the timing, manner and justification of the Administration’s decision to engage in hostilities against Iran. The highly unusual decision to classify this document in its entirety compounds our many concerns, and suggests that the Congress and the American people are being left in the dark about our national security.
NP is complaining because they are in the dark, there is no leaks, they have no idea what is going on
Petraeus Says Trump May Have Helped ‘Reestablish Deterrence’ by Killing Suleimani
- As a former commander of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan and a former CIA director, retired Gen. David Petraeus said that killing Qassim Solemimani is more significant than the killing of Osama bin Laden or even the death of [Islamic State leader Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi. Suleimani was the architect and operational commander of the Iranian effort to solidify control of the so-called Shia crescent, stretching from Iran to Iraq through Syria into southern Lebanon. He is responsible for providing explosives, projectiles, and arms and other munitions that killed well over 600 American soldiers and many more of our coalition and Iraqi partners just in Iraq, as well as in many other countries such as Syria. So his death is of enormous significance.
- Iran has to be very worried that—in the state of its economy, the significant popular unrest and demonstrations against the regime—that this is a real threat to the regime in a way that we have not seen prior to this.
- What has trump done,
- 1. removed the deal that Obama and Kerry made, flows of cash came to a screaching halt,
- 2. Iran looked to Europe and wanted to know if they were going to pickup the slack
- 3. Trump placed sanctions on Iran to weaken their economy,
- 4. People of Iran started to protest, the protest got larger, Qassim Solmeni took care of the protests
- 5. Iran is now left with support from the DS, the people are angry, they see Solemini is no longer a threat
- 6. The DS is fighting to keep control the situation, the DS want war, they need the war to cover up their corruption,
- Lets go back in time
- US troops were originally withdrawn from Iraq in late 2011, in accordance with the 2008 status of forces agreement and ‘Strategic Framework Pact’, signed over eight years after the 2003 US invasion of the country. US troops began returning to Iraq starting in 2014, after Daesh began capturing wide swathes of northern and western Iraq. . The Obama administration beefed up troop numbers to hundreds, and then several thousand, as the conflict continued, with over 5,500 personnel deployed by mid-2016.
- Daesh lost all of its Iraqi territories by the end of 2017, and in early 2018, the US announced plans to reduce troop levels. However, roughly 5,000 US troops have remained in the country ever since, with their formal mission being the training of Iraqi security forces.
- Baghdad began negotiating a new agreement of US forces in Iraq in May 2017. At that time, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi insisted that no US “combat troops” would be allowed to stay in the country after Daesh was fully routed.
- The parliament passed the resolution to kick US troops out of the country, Moqtada al-Sadr, a powerful Shia cleric whose parliamentary alliance holds 54 of the 329 seats in Iraq’s legislature, called on militants inside and outside Iraq to create “International Resistance Legions” to end America’s military presence in the country, by force if necessary.
- the Iraqi government’s needs to approve the resolution
Britain urges Iraq to stick with anti-IS coalition troops
- A British government spokesman said: “The coalition is in Iraq to help protect Iraqis and others from the threat from Daesh (IS), at the request of the Iraqi government.”We urge the Iraqi government to ensure the coalition is able to continue our vital work countering this shared threat.”
- Iran’s Foreign Minister has been invited to Brussels, the European Union said on Sunday, urging a “de-escalation of tensions” in the Gulf after U.S. air strikes that killed a top Iranian general.
- “Borrell invited the Iranian Foreign Minister to Brussels to continue their engagement on these matters,” it said.A regional political solution was the “only way forward”, Mr. Borrell said, underlining “the importance of preserving” the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
Lets go back in time because Iran said something very interesting about bribes and politicians
Flashback: Democrat Senators Took Money from Iran Lobby Before Vote on Obama’s Nuke Deal — Iran Threatened to Out Bribed Officials
- In May 2018 President Trump withdrew from the sham Iranian nuclear deal.
- the Iranian regime was very upset with President Trump’s decision.
- John Kerry worked against Trump to salvage the deal with the Iranian regime.
- Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari reportedly warned Western officials in May 2018 that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime would leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.
- So who are these bribed officials?
- Daniel Greenfield at FrontPage.com reported in 2015 on the Democrat senators who took money from the Iran US lobby before their vote to support the deal.
Senator Jeanne Shaheen,
The Iran Lobby had even tried, and failed, to turn Arizona Republican Jeff Flake. Iran Lobby cash had made the White House count on him as the Republican who would flip, but Flake came out against the deal.
I would like to go back to the tweet from Trump that had to do with Putin
President Putin of Russia called to thank me and the U.S. for informing them of a planned terrorist attack in the very beautiful city of Saint Petersburg. They were able to quickly apprehend the suspects, with many lives being saved. Great & important coordination!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 31, 2019
So the question is what else did they talk about and Why did Trump mention this right before the Iran mission
- the DS are controlling certain individuals in Iran
- Russia has pull with others in the Iranian administration
- Putin will not allow a war Iran is dependent on Russia’s support and cannot ignore Putin. China has energy connections with Iran and would find chaos in Iran disruptive of China’s economy. This means that Iran is not vulnerable like Iraq, Libya, and Syria
- In what is the final blow to Obama’s landmark JCPOA, or the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, Iran’s government said on Sunday it would no no longer abide by any limits on its enrichment of uranium but would continue to cooperate with the UN’s nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, according to the semi-official FARS news agency.
- “The Islamic Republic will no longer observe any limits on the operational aspects of its nuclear program, to include uranium enrichment capacity, enrichment percentage, levels of enriched material and research and development,” Fars reported, citing a statement from the government.
Follow the MONEY.
Loop Capital Markets.
BIG NEXT WEEK.
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) January 5, 2020
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) January 5, 2020
Why is Hussein traveling the globe?
Acct # xx-XXXxx-x-39670
Acct # XXXxx-XXXx-2391
Where did the MONEY come from?
How do you destroy the most POWERFUL country in the world?
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) January 5, 2020
How do Democrats know Trump doesn’t have a plan for after killing Soleimani when they didn’t know there was a plan to kill Soleimani?
— thebradfordfile™ (@thebradfordfile) January 4, 2020