The stimulus package is being pushed to put everything back to the way it was, they are introducing Obamacare expansion. They are pushing the minimum wage up to 15 which will destroy jobs. Are the patriots pushing against the [CB] fiat currency, are they preparing to destroy the [CB]? The impeachment hearing have started, the [DS]/Corrupt Politicians are opening the front door. This impeachment trial is not going to be fair, they are now creating the precedence to try other Presidents, Senators etc… The flood gates are now open. The patriots have it all, how do you inject evidence legally? How do you make it look like it wasn’t your idea. Will this evidence help Trump or the [DS]. Drip, Drip, Flood.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The $1.9 trillion pandemic relief measure being drafted by House Democrats features the first expansion of Obamacare in more than a decade, according to a set of legislative proposals unveiled by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) on Feb. 8.
- One of the proposals would fully subsidize Affordable Care Act (ACA) coverage for people earning up to 150 percent of the federal poverty level. The new eligibility table now includes people making more than 400 percent of the federal poverty level, affording them subsidies for the first time and capping their total premium costs at 8.5 percent of income.
- White House Counsel of Economic Advisers member Jared Bernstein reacted to the Congressional Budget Office study showing that a $15 minimum wage would cost over 1 million jobs by saying that raising the minimum wage increases wages, “we have a tendency to focus on some of the big negatives,” and that “some of the more contemporary minimum wage research,” shows that increasing the minimum wage would have a smaller impact on jobs.
JUST IN – U.S. Senate votes (56-44) that the Trump impeachment trial is constitutional and adjourns until noon tomorrow.
6 Republican senators joined with all Democratic senators to support moving forward with the trial.
Republican Senators voting that trying an impeached former President is constitutional:
So weird that all of these people with different addresses have such similar handwriting, isn’t it? pic.twitter.com/MwpOqAKMFD
— Robert Patrick Lewis (@RobertPLewis) February 8, 2021
- The Fourth Amendment right against warrantless searches of a person’s home is a pillar of Americans’ constitutional liberties. Before a police officer or any other government official can enter your home, they must show a judge that they have probable cause that they will discover specific evidence of a crime.
- There are some limited exceptions to this right. If a police officer looks through a home’s window and sees a person about to stab another person, the officer can burst through the door to prevent the attack. There is also the “emergency aid” exception. If the officer looked through the same window and saw the resident collapsing from an apparent heart attack, the officer could run into the house to administer aid. Neither of these cases violates the Fourth Amendment and few would argue that it should be otherwise.
- There is a vigorous debate about whether the community care exception can apply to searches of a person’s home as well as of their car. Vehicles have always had less Fourth Amendment protection than homes, which are considered a person’s most private sphere. Federal courts have been divided on this question and the Supreme Court has not ruled on it until now.
The constitution is absolutely crystal clear about this. It could not be more obvious that this violates the second, fourth, and fifth amendments.
The SCOTUS would destroy its own legitimacy should it find otherwise. pic.twitter.com/NIqwpoxapy
— Article V Convention of States please (@philthatremains) February 8, 2021
BREAKING: At a press conference Monday, Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said that maskless fans at the Super Bowl will be “identified” by law enforcement and that police will “handle” the situation pic.twitter.com/S20Xv97jYJ
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 8, 2021
None of the people telling you to worry about coronavirus are worried about coronavirus.
- A joint Chinese and World Health Organization panel investigating the origins of COVID-19 said it’s highly unlikely that the virus could have accidentally leaked from a laboratory.
- While it didn’t completely rule out the possibility of a lab leak, the panel said it would not spend any more time investigating the theory.
- The panel also reported that it found no cases of COVID-19 in Wuhan prior to December 2019.
- The claim contradicts a January State Department report that said the U.S. government has reason to believe researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology came down with COVID-19 symptoms prior to the first known cases of the outbreak.
Listening to the WHO’s dismissal of the Wuhan lab release of the global pandemic -akin to believing a paid ‘expert’ investigator who exonerates the criminal who paid him to investigate(after giving the criminal an entire year to wipe the crime scene clear of evidence). @DrTedros
— 🇺🇸Kyle Bass🇺🇸 (@Jkylebass) February 9, 2021
- President Biden is seeking resignations from all of President Trump’s U.S. Attorneys with the exception of John Durham and David Weiss.
- David Weiss, the U.S. attorney in Delaware will continue to oversee a tax investigation of Hunter Biden and U.S. Attorney John Durham will keep his position as special counsel investigating the origins of the Trump-Russian investigation while resigning as U.S. attorney for Connecticut.
So Biden has investigators investigating him while he is President. Think mirror, this was Trump, Mueller found nothing because the DS projected everything they did onto Trump, now its going to boomerang onto them
Myanmar’s military leader Min Aung Hlaing said in his first televised address since the coup that the new military gov’t will hold elections and hand over power to the winner ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/YkxoinPRQl
— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) February 9, 2021
RE: The Myanmar Coup.
MASSIVE drug busts (44 of them alone are noted in this article) go down in Myanmar back in the Spring of 2020 and yup, their military was fully involved.
It then stands to reason that Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) was/is far more involved in the international illegal drug trade ($$$) than most would have otherwise thought. This also implies that the Globalist Cabal was almost certainly running the show and given what we know it’s only a short jump of logic from there to assume that their Govt was similarly corrupted representing just another head of the same Hydra – albeit a VERY important one.
[THEY] would then seek to assure the outcome of future elections in order to protect their interests long-term…..especially when that interest is of SIGNIFICANT VALUE to them.
….enter Obama and Hillary with some amazing voting technology from Smartmatic and Dominion to save the day.
Now assuming their Military was/is still embroiled in the fight against our shared enemy, it’s also likely that they have been working with our white hats all along. The implication being that the coup in Myanmar is legitimately a part of the larger global takedown.
1) It would appear white hats are, in fact, starving the beast of its access to nourishment ($$$) and the ability to replenish itself.
2) Pursuing #1 would logically be a part of any plan to take it down/slay it.
3) This is all one BIG thing & it’s most certainly habbening on a global level.
Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) said that Congress still can’t get a briefing on the threat that requires a large National Guard presence at the U.S. Capitol and that he doesn’t have answers after speaking to the acting secretary of the Army.
Waltz said, “We still have National Guardsmen out there, away from their families, away from their jobs, supplementing the police. And yet, we can’t get a briefing on what is this dire threat that requires so many people.”
He added, “I even spoke to the acting secretary of the Army and said, why do we have more troops in the Capitol than we have in Iraq and Afghanistan combined? And we still don’t have answers.”
Why is it that nearly 3 weeks after the initial outrage, Nancy Pelosi is still having our National Guard troops take their breaks & sleeping in freezing cold garages?
These photos were taken last night!
This needs to stop NOW! pic.twitter.com/twaFG7vQuR
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) February 9, 2021
- A man who was charged in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot claims he’s worked for the FBI and holds top security clearance.
- held a Top Secret Security Clearance since 1979 and has undergone multiple Special Background Investigations in support of his clearances,” Caldwell’s attorney wrote.
- Caldwell, a Navy veteran, worked as a section chief for the FBI from 2009 to 2010, and he also ran a consulting firm that performed work for several U.S. government agencies, his attorney wrote.
- Police arrested Caldwell — an alleged leader of the Oath Keepers,
- Caldwell has denied being a member of the Oath Keepers.
- Lead House impeachment manager Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) lied in his opening statement and said the Democrats’ case is “based on cold, hard facts.”
- Then he proceeded to play a deceptively edited video of Trump to distort the facts.
- Raskin played a deceptively edited video of Trump at The Ellipse and purposely omitted the part where Trump specifically told his supporters to “peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard.”
BREAKING: Democratic impeachment managers borrowed footage from “The New Yorker” and “ABQ Raw” to compile their trial video evidence against Trump. In the video, they labeled the hooligans who breached the Capitol — “Trump’s mob.”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 9, 2021
Note instead of having that ‘all star team’ from last time, made up of Dershowitz, Ken Starr, Pam Bondi, Sekulow, etc. Trump is sending in two utter unknowns here. There’s a reason for that.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
We warned you.
You are stupid.
Can you sleep?
We can help.
- The former president is comparing the whole ordeal to his time as a reality TV personality, claiming the period between leaving Washington and waiting for the trial to conclude is like waiting for a new season of his show to start. ‘He’s compared it to that time in between seasons of ‘The Apprentice,’ building anticipation and wonderment for what’s to come,’ one adviser told Politico of his preparations for a ‘second act.’
past presidents can be tried, enter barry, bill, bush
Notice they keep stating how our FOUNDING Father’s didn’t just put “words” in our CONSTITUTION!! They thought through EVERY word, Purposefully!
Th [DS] just opened the front door. They stated that Trump can be impeached even when a Private Citizen, Trump is allowing them to do all the work
They are making the entire argument for impeachment of private citizens.
They also mentioned that we just can’t let Trump walk away, he must be held accountable.
They have now opened the door to all past presidents, senators reps etc… for future impeachment trials. . They are opening the front door
Listen To Bruce Castor,
“THE FLOOD GATES WILL OPEN”
TAKE A LISTEN
Looking forward to that flood Sir!!
“What storm, Mr. President?”
“You’ll see!” – POTUS
Not from WL.
[CLAS-N-DI_9] gg_dump [No Such Agency].
It does not technically exist as open-source.
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?