Watch The X22 Report On Video
[JB] is now blaming the MAGA movement for the inflation that he created with the help of the [CB]. Now he is going to reduce the inflation, this will fail, this is not what the [CB] wants. Fuel prices are on the rise. The [CB] confirms an economic crash is coming. Bitcoin used to purchase a home. The [DS] is slowly being positioned so the country can see the true nature of their crimes. The patriots are ready to unleash hell, the pieces are being put into place. 2000 mules was released and now people are seeing how the [DS] was able to cheat in the election, more will be coming out. The people must see it to believe it. Follow the money it will lead to the puppet masters and the people will see it all.
Biden's "ultra-MAGA" explanation should last for about three weeks—expect something new from the White House by June.
— Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) May 9, 2022
Gas prices jumped 20 cents in the last week to$4.328 a gallon on Monday according to AAA. This is less than half a cent from Joe Biden’s all-time highs in March.
According to Gas Buddy the price per gallon is back at $4.33 per gallon.
- Power grid operators from across the United States have warned that they are struggling to keep up with the demand for electricity as they attempt to transition to cleaner energy sources, meaning that some parts of the country could see blackouts during the summer.
- “I am concerned about it,” Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO) Chief Executive John Bear told the The Wall Street Journal on Sunday. “As we move forward, we need to know that when you put a solar panel or a wind turbine up, it’s not the same as a thermal resource.”
- California state’s grid operator told WSJ on Friday that it expects to see a shortfall in supplies this summer, driven by extreme heat, wildfires, and delays in bringing new power sources online.
But let’s charge 20,000,000 electric cars every day as well… https://t.co/S67Pb6xGFe
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) May 7, 2022
- To help ease the pain from Bidenflation, the Republican-led legislature in Florida has passed the largest tax cut in state history.
- Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis signed the $1.2 billion in tax relief, HB 7071, into law on Friday.“Florida’s economy has consistently outpaced the nation, but we are still fighting against inflationary policies imposed on us by the Biden administration,” DeSantis said. “In Florida, we are going to support our residents and help them afford the goods that they need. Florida has been fiscally responsible, so we are in a good position to provide meaningful relief for families, right now.”
- The law includes permanent tax relief through a range of sales tax exemptions, corporate income tax credit expansions, and ad valorem tax and exemption provisions. They are expected to generate an additional $190 million in tax savings over two years and $140 million annually thereafter.
- The new law also creates and expands 10 sales tax holidays, some of which go through 2023 and 2024.
- “The largest middle-class tax relief package in the history of the state,” was needed, state House Speaker Chris Sprowls said, because of “reckless federal spending [that] sent inflation rates spiraling higher than we’ve seen in generations.” Worsening economic conditions are impacting Floridians, he said, and paying less or no state taxes on some items should help.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Neel Kashkari published an essay Friday in which he admitted an uncomfortable truth. He wrote that if the supply-chain disruptions don’t resolve soon, the U.S. Federal Reserve may be forced to spur a recession.
- Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey gave the markets a taste of this on Thursday when the U.K. central bank raised rates but also issued a gloomy outlook of double-digit inflation and prolonged stagnation — or even recession. The European Central Bank faces a similar scenario that it will have to address at its monetary policy meeting in a month’s time.
- But there are signs the economy is moving in the wrong direction. Consumers and companies are getting less bang for their buck at the same time there is a shortage of goods. Data released Thursday by the government showed a drop in worker productivity and an increase in labor costs.
- A home was purchased for $65,000 in bitcoin making local history as the first real estate transaction with the peer-to-peer currency in Louisville, Kentucky.
- The first real-estate transaction using bitcoin in Louisville, Kentucky was recently completed.
- The purchase took about eight seconds and cost $0.70 in transaction fees.
- The owner and president of Millennial Title Company believes bitcoin will be used in real estate transactions more often in the near future.
- Louisville, Kentucky made local history with its first real estate purchase made in bitcoin which only took about eight seconds, according to a report from The Courier Journal.
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said that if the Supreme Court justices who said they believed Roe v Wade was precedent during their confirmation hearings and are now poised to overturn it purposefully misled the Senate.
- Gillibrand said, “Four justices in the last hearings I’ve witnessed have said that precedent matters and that precedent is the foundation of our legal system. And so if they just feel they can just up-end this precedent because they don’t like it today, well, that’s inconsistent with what they promised the judges – excuse me, what they promised the senators who voted for them. If you look at the statements of both Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski, they truly believe their statements were inconsistent with what they told them.”
- CNN contracted for an urgent poll of voters [Article Here] to gauge the anticipated enthusiasm bump that Democrats were expecting for the mid-term elections. [SEE POLL pdf HERE] However, unfortunately for the wide-eyed narrative engineers expecting the stratospheric shift in support…. the results show no one really cares. LOL
- The results from the poll show despite about a 50/50 split in response to the question about have you heard of the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v Wade, there was almost no statistical change in voter opinion from prior polling.
- More depressingly for the leftists in media, when it comes to enthusiasm about voting in the mid-terms because of this issue, the enthusiastic crowd is the pro-life happy people. The registered voters who would be grumpy or angry was 20%. The registered voters who would be happy or joyful was 38%. Whoops. But wait, it gets better….
- When you compare the results of the internal questions to the last time they were asked, there’s no difference in response. This issue is such a predetermined opinion, that virtually nothing around it changes.
The net takeaway is a big nothingburger. No one cares. [See Poll pdf Here]
The conservative war against woke corporations is starting to change risk calculations and shift corporate behavior. Keep the pressure on. pic.twitter.com/X0Pce6HzK8
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) May 6, 2022
- White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain almost certainly has public opinion polling showing that threats and intimidation toward the supreme court are not okay with the majority of the American people. Second, there is a strong argument to be made the highest office of the Executive Branch advocating for targeting of the highest officers in the Judicial Branch is a directly impeachable offense.
- after a weekend of threats, violence and intimidation against the court, White House spokesperson Jen Psaki reverses the administration prior position and now speaks against “violence, threats and vandalism.” Tweet Link:
- After losing her fight to have her convictions overturned for her role in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking operation, but at least getting 10 years knocked off her potential maximum sentence, Ghislaine Maxwell was moved out of solitary confinement last week.
- Now, she can receive visits from family and friends while awaiting a sentence that could put her behind bars for the rest of her life.
- Maxwell has been in solitary since her arrest in July 2020, according to the New York Post.
- Maxwell, 60, faces prison time of up to 55 years,
- Democrat President Joe Biden’s new “Disinformation Governance Board” has just appointed a radical George Soros operative as its co-chair.
- The new censorship board leader, Jennifer Daskal, is a long-time Soros operative with at least three known connections to the leftist billionaire.
- Daskal previously served as a fellow of Soros’ Open Society Institute where she was “working on issues related to privacy and law enforcement access to data across borders.”
- Daskal was also the founding editor of the Soros-funded Just Security blog.
- This indicates that Daskal will be exerting considerable influence over the Disinformation Governance Board policies going forward.
- It’s as if the pro-Critical Race Theory and self-proclaimed “Mary Poppins of disinformation” Nina Jankowicz being named the taxpayer-funded censorship board’s executive director wasn’t cringe enough.
Nina Jankowicz was asked about a Senate committee report on the Biden family's involvement in Ukraine.
She accused the Senate committee of spreading disinformation. Seems like some Senators should want to ask her about this. pic.twitter.com/Rtb0OboKiC
— Maze (@mazemoore) May 7, 2022
When they say
They are killing dissent. Just like fascists do.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) May 6, 2022
- Elon Musk is planning to purge of its ‘Woke’ employees after his takeover of Big Tech platform Twitter is complete. The billionaire tech CEO is expected to fire at least 1,000 employees, a new report indicates.
- . “It’s believed he will fire many of the firm’s woke staff following the transfer of ownership which will take around six months, after which Musk is likely to wield the ax. But then within the next three years, Musk anticipates making thousands of new hires, swelling the ranks to around 11,000 employees, up from 7,500 currently.”
Sorry! I will do my best to stay alive.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 9, 2022
- Donald Trump’s lawsuit against Twitter has been dismissed by a federal judge.
- “In the ruling, U.S. District Judge James Donato rejected Trump’s argument that Twitter was operating as a ‘state actor’ when it suspended his account in January 2021, calling it not plausible,” . “Trump had claimed that Twitter was constrained by the First Amendment’s restrictions on government limitations of free speech because it had acted in cooperation with government officials.”
- “The judge also dismissed Trump’s call for a declaratory judgment that Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which says Internet platforms generally are not responsible for what their users post, is unconstitutional,” the report noted.
- “In addition to Trump, the lawsuit named several other plaintiffs who said Twitter suspended their accounts after tweets about vaccines and the 2020 election,” the report added. “Those cases also were dismissed.”
- “Today I tested positive for COVID-19. Thankfully, I’m vaccinated and boosted, and I’m asymptomatic. I’ll be isolating and working remotely this week,” Hochul said on Twitter on Sunday.
- She urged all New Yorkers to get their shots, as well as the booster shots, and get tested.
- A new wave of Covid is coming this fall… just in time for the midterm elections.
- Without offering up any new data, a senior Biden Administration official on Friday projected 100 million Americans – or approximately 1/3 of the population – could get infected with Covid this fall/early winter if Congress doesn’t provide more funding for vaccines and treatment.
- And several so-called ‘experts’ agreed that a major Covid wave is around the corner because of waning immunity from Covid vaccines.
- The Washington Post reported:
midterm variant has arrived.
— KRON4 News (@kron4news) May 8, 2020
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 8, 2020
COVID-19 hard push [lock down extend] in swing states [CA-NY lead]?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Legal challenge coming?
- A massive study covering 35 European countries (602 million people) concluded that wearing COVID masks did not reduce transmission or deaths and may have exasperated the virus.
- In the peer-reviewed study published in the journal Cureus, Dr. Beny Spira reviewed every European country with at least 1 million people between October 2020 – March 2021, when “the entire continent was undergoing an outburst of COVID-19.”
- Mask mandates and compliance across these countries varied significantly, from 5 per cent to 95 per cent. By comparing each respective country’s infection and death statistics, along with these mask-wearing percentages, Spira drew two conclusions:
- “While no cause-effect conclusions could be inferred from this observational analysis, the lack of negative correlations between mask usage and COVID-19 cases and deaths suggest that the widespread use of masks at a time when an effective intervention was most needed, i.e., during the strong 2020-2021 autumn-winter peak, was not able to reduce COVID-19 transmission. Moreover, the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences.” [Emphasis added]
- In an interview with The Associated Press, Cullors conceded she had made mistakes and regrettable decisions when it came to managing funds
- Cullors denied claims organization brass misused millions in donation dollars
- In the interview, Cullors, 38, said she used the seven-bed Studio City palace – purchased in cash by BLM in October 2020 – for her own recreation twice
- She previously issued a statement denying she’d ever lived there or used the property for her personal gain
- The first instance saw her hold a party to toast Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’s inauguration as president and vice president in January 2021
- Then, in March 2021, she used the luxury property – whose purchase has sparked fury among other racial justice campaigners – for her son’s birthday party
The FBI knows exactly who planted the "pipe bombs" on the night of January 5, 2021. That's why it hasn't been made public. https://t.co/XA1a4Dmwvr
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) May 8, 2022
- Eric Holder, indicated that he is involved in the efforts to prevent President Trump from running for office in 2024
Holder gives the game away behind the J6 effort, a collaboration between a corrupt congress and a corrupt justice dept, when he states that Donald Trump should be indicted by Merrick Garland later this summer. “Given what we have learned, I think he has to be held accountable.”
- What exactly has Holder ‘learned’ and how has he learned it?
- We know that this wouldn’t be the first time Holder was engaged in lawfare against his political opponents and President Trump.
- True the Vote published this alarming post on their Facebook account.
Extremely important update:We’ve received numerous reports of widespread censorship of posts about 2000 Mules across major social media platforms.Our website to help citizens engage in democracy and clean up the voter databases has been fully blacklisted on Facebook.Instagram has reportedly been blacking out images from our premiere with POTUS 45 in Mar a Lago.TikTok is flagging accounts distributing video clips of last night’s premiere in Vegas for “inciting violence”.Twitter is shutting down accounts.Rumble came under “unprecedented attacks” trying to prevent the stream of the video.
- Jesse Morgan, who drives for a USPS subcontractor, detailed the irregularities he witnessed while delivering ballots on his routine route in Pennsylvania and New York, claiming that his trailer full of “thousands” of ballots went missing.
- Morgan, who said during the press conference that he has “everything to lose and nothing to gain” from speaking out, explained his normal route, transporting mail from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, to Bethpage, New York, to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and ending back in Lancaster.
- “On October 21, when I arrived for my usual route in Bethpage, New York, an expeditor made three references to ballots that were to be loaded into my trailer, including saying, ‘Hey, you’ve got a ballot today or you’ve got ballots today’ and even showing me a piece of registered mail and saying, ‘Somebody really wanted their ballot to count,’” he said.
- Morgan said he saw 24 Gaylord boxes, or large cardboard containers of ballots loaded into his trailer. Many of the ballots were destined for Harrisburg, but he said he was not allowed to offload once arriving at the destination, which was unusual. He said he waited for hours.
- “All of this was weird. I arrived at about the same time every day. The expeditor scans all my seals and barcodes and they unload me. But from the time I first arrived … everything got weird,” he said, explaining that he waited for hours before speaking to a transportation supervisor, whom he had never spoken to before in his 16 months working there.
- “This was also weird,” he said.
- The supervisor, according to Morgan, told him to drive to Lancaster without being unloaded in Harrisburg, which he said struck him as odd.
- “This made no sense to me. I knew the ballots were loaded for Harrisburg and that if I was to go to Lancaster, they would have to off unload those pallets in Lancaster to take off Lancaster’s stuff to put the ballots back on the trailer to send back to Harrisburg,” he said.
- “The next day, it just got weird,” he said. “As I arrived at Lancaster, at Lancaster’s United States Postal Service facility … my trailer was gone.”
The question is, if the cameras were always on the drop boxes. Why didn’t the RNC or anyone else ever do anything about this ?
- According to the evidence discussed in the movie, if you factor in just the mule ballot traffickers, Trump won with 305 electoral votes. That does not even count all the other fraud that occurred during the election like the mysterious ballot drops at 3:00 am in the morning or the questionable machines.
True the Vote has the cell phone IDs of all the mules. Law enforcement can easily identify them, arrest them and find out exactly who paid them and who on the Democratic Left organized this criminal election fraud cartel https://t.co/VqYUEdzW0s
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) May 9, 2022
The CDC is geotracking people to see if they are social distancing. If geotracking were not highly precise and accurate—as the bogus “fact checkers” claim—how could the CDC use it to determine if people are standing 6 feet apart? #2000Mules
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) May 9, 2022
It’s not what you know but what you can prove.
Q: can we prove it?
Q: can we prove coordination?
Q: can we prove deliberate action to inc death count to justify vote-by-mail, stay-at-home, bail-out-state, kill-economy, kill-P-rallies, inc unemployment, etc?
A week to remember.
It’s like having all the pieces of the puzzle but only after [news unlocks] can the puzzle [full picture] be put together.
Q Slow and Steady wins the race.
We are ready to unleash hell.
Bring the pain.
You’ll know when.
Unmasking the unmaskers
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 9, 2022
Stopped at 17 seconds mark