The Plandemic Just Fell Apart, [DS] Panicking, All Movies Playing At The Same Time – Ep. 3048
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:18:01 — 33.9MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The GND is falling apart in Germany, they are paying 45% high electric costs, and they need to get nuclear energy from France. The fuel prices are moving up again and the Biden admin are trapped in this. The Ds are planning to crash the market when the Rs don’t raise the debt ceiling, playbook known. The entire [DS] is exposed, censoring, corrupt DOJ, FBI,CDC, Epstein and now the plandemic is being exposed. All movies are playing at the same time and the people of the US are waking up to it all. Nothing can stop this, nothing. As more evidence comes out it is going to get worse and worse of the [DS], this is why they are preparing for riots and chaos, playbook known.
- NBC News now warns that climate change is altering the taste of wine in Napa Valley, a “taste that the local economy relies on”
You know exactly zero of these Democrat con artists will be giving up their New York Strip steaks or fancy cheeses. These fake elites can shove their neofeudalist pretensions where the sun don’t shine
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) April 18, 2023
Ernst & Young Announces Cut of Almost 5% of US Workforce, Roughly 3,000
- JobsOn Monday, Big Four firm Ernst & Young announced they will cut almost 5% of its US workforce, roughly 3,000 jobs. According to reports, the cuts will primarily impact EY’s consulting business.
- The move comes after the unit’s objection squashed the firm’s plan to break up its audit and consulting units.
David’s Bridal Files For Second Bankruptcy In 5 Years, To Lay Off 9,200 Workers
- Bridal retailer David’s Bridal is going to be laying off more than 9,200 workers nationwide but plans on staying open after filing for bankruptcy for the second time in just five years.
- As the chain gets ready to deal with a busy prom and wedding season, a notification of the layoffs was filed with the Department of Labor in Pennsylvania, according to NJ.com.
Gas Prices on the Rise Again But This Time the Strategic Oil Reserves Are Empty
- Gas prices are again on the rise under the Biden gang but this time they can’t use strategic oil reserves replenished by President Trump to keep the prices down.
- Gas prices are again on the rise.
The average cost for a gallon of regular gas is up 21 cents from just one month ago, North American analysts are reporting…
Drivers in the Northeast can expect a sharp increase in gas prices over the next couple of weeks as operators transition to summer-fuel blends, De Haan said.
Gasbuddy.com shows that prices are going up.
President Trump sees what’s going on.
- Gasoline has just hit a 5 month high. Now that Biden has emptied the Strategic Oil Reserves, which should never have been done, here we go again…And so unnecessary. I had oil and gas at long term Record Lows – And NO INFLATION!
Two-Thirds Of Americans Say Inflation Is Gutting Their Paychecks: POLL
- Continual inflation has hurt Americans, with roughly two-thirds of them reporting their wages cannot keep up, according to the most recent CNBC All-America Economic Survey.
- Only 5% of Americans say their household income is outpacing inflation, with 67% stating it is falling behind and 26% saying it is keeping up, according to CNBC. The vast majority of the public is adjusting their spending habits and lifestyles due to inflation, with 81% saying they are taking measures like reducing entertainment spending and travel or dipping into savings to cover expenses.
- Inflation disproportionately impacted working-class Americans, with 51% saying they are working more in order to get by, according to CNBC. Three-quarters of them report they are reducing entertainment and eating out less.54% of Americans across the board said that the increase in food costs damaged them the most, according to CNBC.
The Stock Market Crash Will Occur Right After the Debt Ceiling Vote
- Interviewer Margaret Brennan and European Central Bank President Christine LaGarde gave the date away during their conversation on “Face the Nation” on April 16:
MARGARET BRENNAN: I want to ask you about the US. And it’s not a political question, it’s an economic one. But there are predictions that the US could default in its national debt as soon as June, some say September, and we have a political standoff in this country, virtually no negotiation happening on how to resolve this. Does that undermine your confidence in the United States? And what message does that send to the world?
MADAME LAGARDE: I have huge confidence in the United States. You know, ever since my year in this country, and this city in ’73, ’74, I have had confidence in this country and I just cannot believe that they would let such a major, major disaster happen of the United States defaulting on its debt….
- The Democrats have scheduled the stock market crash to take place the day that House Republicans vote to not raise the debt ceiling. Right afterwards, the Biden Administration will declare a temporary “default” on the U.S. Debt, the stock market and bond market will immediately crash, and Republicans will be blamed.
- Democrats intentionally did not increase the debt limit when they could have late last year. Perhaps this was to set up what they thought would be a politically useful showdown with Republicans. So eager is Biden to blame Republicans that he has repeatedly resorted to making up a negotiating position for Republicans that he can attack, all the while refusing himself to negotiate.
- Republicans should combine a debt ceiling increase with legislation empowering the president to exercise discretion concerning what to pay the next time the U.S. runs up against the debt ceiling. That way, in future, presidents will be unable to blame Congress for a default on U.S. bonds, and the debt ceiling will become a more potent negotiating leverage point for those who want to restore fiscal sanity to Washington.
- If House Republicans vote to raise the debt ceiling, they will have their chance to cut government spending when they pass a budget, appropriate funds, and authorize spending. In the meantime, Democrats will have taken the blame for the inflation and stock market crash that was caused by their reckless economic policies.
Fayette County, West Virginia Delegate Elliott Pritt has officially announced that he’s leaving the Democrat Party to become a Republican. Pritt becomes the FOURTH lawmaker nationwide to leave the Democrat Party in just the last two months.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 18, 2023
Pelosi Campaign Pays $7,500 to Illinois Man Who Sued over ‘Invasive and Harassing’ Text Messages
- Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) campaign paid an Illinois man $7,500 in a settlement after the man sued Pelosi, her campaign, and the fundraising apparatus ActBlue over “invasive and harassing” fundraising text messages.
- Jorge Rojas sued Pelosi in federal court in October, accusing her and her campaign of violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 by sending him 21 “harassing” text messages in a nine-month span, Business Insider reported.
- However, campaign finance disclosures released Friday revealed Pelosi’s campaign paid Rojas $7,500 as part of a “settlement.”
Senate Democrats are also attempting to upend precedent and Senate custom by abolishing home-state Senators’ right to object to Biden’s activist liberal judges. We must stand up and protect the Senate’s constitutional role to provide advice and consent on judicial nominees.
— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) April 17, 2023
"This is, it turns out, unprecedented."-Senate Judiciary Republican Cornyn from Senate floor opposing Schumer's plan to temporarily replace Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) on the committee. "Never, not once, have we allowed temporary substitutes on cmtes. & now is not the time to start." pic.twitter.com/o66MGEKZip
— Craig Caplan (@CraigCaplan) April 17, 2023
BREAKING: Comer Says New Financial Records Reveal SIX ADDITIONAL Biden Family Members Involved in Shady Overseas Deals
- House Oversight Chairman James Comer revealed SIX ADDITIONAL Biden family members were involved in the Biden Crime Family’s shady overseas business deals.
- “Thousands of pages of financial records related to the Biden family, their companies, and associates’ business schemes were made available to members of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, which confirm the importance of this investigation,” House Oversight Chairman James Comer said in a statement Monday.
- This means a total of at least NINE Biden family members were involved in the Biden Crime Family’s influence peddling and money laundering scheme.
- Kudlow asked Comer if the Biden family members passed the money up to Joe Biden.
- “Stay tuned,” Comer replied. “We’re going to get more bank records in due time.”
Hunter Laptop Emails Show Joe Biden Traveled to Ireland with Hunter and Jim Biden Who Met with China’s CEFC Executives
- Hunter Biden, ironically, accompanied his father on his trip to Ireland this past week. “Ironically”? Why do you say that? Well, it’s not the first time Joe and Hunter traveled to Ireland together nor is it the most interesting.
- In March 2022, the Washington Post published an article titled “Inside Hunter Biden’s Multimillion-dollar Deals with a Chinese Energy Company.” The article, surprisingly, was a fair assessment of the evidence that has recently been unearthed from emails contained in Hunter’s now-infamous laptop.
- In September 2017, Joe Biden traveled to Ireland as a civilian. According to the following emails obtained by MarcoPolo, Joe left on September 11, 2017 on American Airlines Flight 776. Hunter, James, and Jamie Biden would also be on that very same flight, although their itinerary was sent in a separate email.
- On August 21, 2017, prior to their planned departure for Ireland, former assistant to the Vice President (VP) Kathy Chung sent an email titled “Memo on Ireland FP Options” to “Jimmy Biden” and “Hunter Biden”. In it, she stated:
- VP asked me to send this to you. He will choose which meetings he’d like to do while in Ireland. Thanks.
- This was in response to an email to Chung from William Russo, the Director of Public Engagement at the Penn Biden Center where Russo said:
- As promised, here’s our action memo for VP on foreign policy engagements in Ireland. Let me know if you need anything else from us on this for now.
- That’s odd that former VP Biden would be traveling to Ireland for “foreign policy engagements” during the subsequent administration. It’s doubtful he was working on behalf of the Trump Administration. Did the foreigners he was meeting with regarding “foreign policy” register as foreign agents in accordance with the Foreign Agents Registration Act?
🚨BREAKING: @RepMattGaetz says @Weaponization CAN PROVE the letter signed by 51 former intel officials discrediting Hunter Biden’s laptop as “Russian disinformation” was written with the explicit purpose of aiding Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
— Joel Valdez (@realJoelValdez) April 17, 2023
Title 42 stands between the U.S. and chaos at the border
- Migrants have been masssing at the U.S.-Mexico border waiting for the Title 42 health program to expire on May 11. Why? Once it does, it will create an opportunity for the migrants to cross the border and get a toehold in the United States.
“There are thousands and thousands just waiting for Title 42 to end. I would say a fear is that the Biden admin has no clue just how bad it’s going to get. We can barely actively patrol the border now. When Title 42 ends, all of our resources, all of our little manpower that we do have, are going to be focused on processing. Field work will nearly cease to exist in my opinion,” a Customs and Border Patrol agent working along the southern border told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Title 42 was established during the Trump Administration at the beginning of the COVID pandemic. Border officials can automatically refuse entry to migrants who may have been infected by the deadly virus. According to government statistics, 2.5 million potential illegal immigrants have been turned away at the border.
BREAKING: Trudeau complains that CBC is not fully publicly funded so Elon changes label to ‘69% government-funded’
- Elon Musk has been on a tear on Twitter recently, labeling government funded media worldwide as exactly that. On Monday, it was the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s turn to get tagged, and in response, the government lashed out.Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, along with the CBC, took issue with the label, complaining that it was not accurate because the CBC is only 70 percent government funded, supplying 30 percent of their funding from other revenue sources.
- The CBC recieves over $1.2 billion in taxpayer funding every year, yet Trudeau,
In response to a Twitter account suggesting that perhaps the label should be 69 percent to “give them the benefit of the doubt,” Musk agreed.
“Good point,” he said, “generosity is always the right move. 69% it is!”
This is absolute fact 🤷🏻♀️same goes for most radio, TV and film in Canada. How else could @JustinTrudeau stay in power? https://t.co/sEdnES3pfc
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) April 18, 2023
- I don’t believe Elon Musk voted for Biden, not for a minute! He told me that he voted for me, but who knows about that, and who cares? Elon is just trying to make friends with the absolutely horrible Biden Administration because of all the government subsidies he gets, and all the permits he needs. His space company, car company, battery company, tunnel company, and even Twitter, which was illegally controlled by the FBI, need government HELP & SUBSIDIES. HE IS JUST “MENDING FENCES!”
- Twitter Will Never Stop Censoring Conservatives. It’s Broken Beyond Repair
Twitter Will Never Stop Censoring Conservatives
I spent a year in Twitter purgatory for saying Rachel Levin is a man. And then one day, my account came back.
- So like we called it, government colluded with Big Tech and invaded everyones privacy. How come not one committee of jurisdiction in congress has sent a single subpoena demanding all contracts between us govt agencies and big tech, a la #Titter, #Fakebook, or #Screwtube?
- Elon Musk reveals US intel agencies had ‘full access’ to private Twitter DMs, discloses new encryption feature
- Elon Musk said he was stunned to discover that various governments, including the United States, had “full access” to direct messages of private citizens on Twitter.
Elon Musk Confirms Development Of Non-Woke AI Bot “TruthGPT” To Rival Microsoft And Google
- Musk also advocated for the regulation of AI. He said, “AI is more dangerous than, say, mismanaged aircraft design or production maintenance or bad car production,” adding, “It has the potential of civilizational destruction.”
- In February, Musk tweeted, “What we need is TruthGPT.”
Musk told Carlson that Google’s Larry Page once told him about plans to build a “digital god.”
I believe they call this a terroristic threat. Also I'm old enough to remember when Shaun King tweeted out images of a man he thought was the killer of Jazmine Barnes & added that he was an evil white racist. He wasn't the killer but the harassment continued & he killed himself pic.twitter.com/YOsvMZ58Qw
— Sean Fitzgerald (Actual Justice Warrior) (@IamSean90) April 17, 2023
An old white man shoots a trespasser and immediately the media has a motive
A trans terrorist murders Christian kids and they pretend there’s no motive
Even though there’s literally a manifesto
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 18, 2023
The NYT today has TWO articles about an Akron grand jury declining to charge two officers for shooting a black man who shot at them first. They have zero stories on a black Chicago mob surrounding a beating a white woman.
Does the Times wants race riots and anti-white violence? pic.twitter.com/5jsEUoBNge
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 18, 2023
- Biden tweeted:
- Biden has made the claim regarding guns and children numerous times. He began doing so in the summer of 2022,
- The only way Biden’s claim proves valid is when non-children–voting aged people who are 18 and 19–are counted as children, for the sake of expanding the pool of possible shooting victims.
- when actual children are counted–people aged 0-17–Biden’s claim falls apart.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data shows that the number of firearm related deaths for children 0-17 was 2,281 in 2020, while the number of motor vehicle deaths for the same ages was 2,503.
- Moreover, Breitbart News noted that Biden does not mention that even in the expanded age range of 0-19, CDC numbers show unintentional motor vehicle deaths were 27 times higher than unintentional firearm-related deaths.
Here we go folks. No wonder their recruitment numbers are a disaster. This stuff will be used for every promotion and opportunity. If you’re a patriotic American but can’t check some of the woke boxes you’re not going anywhere. Merit no longer matters to them. https://t.co/cDHEJIoTeu
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 18, 2023
Notice Something – EU Tells Member States They Must Accept Massive Grain and Agriculture Harvest From Ukraine Even if Market Price Collapses
- It was not long ago when MSM headlines were all about how Russia was to blame for starving people around the world as a result of Ukraine farming shortages caused by war. As the narrative was told, specifically as it reflected in massive food inflation, the EU and corporate media said the global grain market was missing the farm output from Ukraine, ergo grain prices skyrocketed; ie. Russia bad.
- Well, how does this story reconcile with that narrative? According to Reuters reporting, the EU is telling all member states they must take massive shipments of grain and excessive grain commodities into their country even if it collapses the market price. Poland and Hungary said they don’t want the excessive harvest outputs; the EU is telling them they must take them.
- Funny how that global famine narrative now disappears under the weight of excessive commodity outputs from Ukraine. Farming output going well in Ukraine. Weirdest war outcome ever. lolol
- WARSAW, April 16 (Reuters) –
- Old narrative “Russia is starving the world”… New narrative “Excessive Ukraine harvests must be accepted”… Any questions?
Ukraine Rejects Iraqi Offer to Mediate Negotiations With Russia
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Monday rejected an Iraqi offer to mediate talks between Ukraine and Russia during a visit to Baghdad, his first since the Russian invasion.
- Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met with Kuleba and called for a ceasefire, saying it was the same message he gave to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov when he visited Baghdad in February.
Leaked Document Reveals the US Spying on the UN Secretary-General
- Classified documents allegedly leaked by Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira have revealed that the US is closely spying on UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres and is not happy with his engagement with Moscow.
- Several documents detail Guterres’ communications, including one that accuses him of “undermining” efforts to take action against Russia over its invasion of Ukraine. The document addresses his communications with Moscow regarding the grain deal that unlocked Ukraine’s Black Sea ports.
- To broker the deal between Moscow and Kyiv, the UN agreed to help facilitate the export of Russian fertilizer and grain, which has been hindered by Western sanctions despite exemptions for agricultural goods.
“A lab leak is the only explanation credibly supported by our intelligence, by science and by common sense.”
Former Director of National Intelligence @JohnRatcliffe testifies that the Wuhan lab is responsible for spawning a global pandemic. pic.twitter.com/RHFV4FwNbV
— Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic (@COVIDSelect) April 18, 2023
- A new report released by the U.S. Senate has concluded that the COVID-19 virus, known as SARS-CoV-2, originated in a Chinese laboratory, but was leaked unintentionally.
- The 301-page report, produced by a team that included Dr. Robert Kadlec, a former government health official who played a key role in developing COVID-19 vaccines, and staffers on the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, was released on April 17 by Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Ky.), a member of the Senate Health Committee, who chairs the Subcommittee on Primary Health and Retirement Security.
- The report states that the “preponderance of information supports the plausibility of an unintentional research-related incident that likely resulted from failures of biosafety containment during SARS-CoV-2 vaccine-related research.”
"Wow. This is so bad," Comer proclaimed. "It just gets worse every day."
"These scientists flipped 180 degrees with no new evidence, produced a paper not based on facts, and then may have used that paper to brief the intelligence community and suppress the lab leak hypothesis,"… pic.twitter.com/3mipT07PIn
— Becker News (@NewsBecker) April 18, 2023
- Rep. Elise Stefanik: “In 2022, Alvin Bragg’s first year as DA, NYC saw 23% surge in major crime. Is that true?”
- Digiacomo: “That’s correct.”
- Stefanik: “From 2019 to 2022, murders are up 93%.”
- Digiacomo: “That’s correct.”
- Stefanik: “From 2019 to 2022, robberies are up 43%.”
- Digiacomo: “Correct.”
- Stefanik: “Felony assaults are up 32%.”
- Digiacomo: “Correct.”
- Stefanik: “And it’s fair to say that law enforcement strongly opposed Bragg’s day one memo and failed bail reforms policies.”
Jose Alba, NYC bodega clerk who was charged for stabbing a man in self-defense, tells his story at House Judiciary hearing
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) April 17, 2023
Daniel Goldman is an heir to the Levi Strauss fortune, born into immense privilege, went to Harvard and Stanford, and purchased a congressional seat who is now lecturing people who lost their family members to violent crime in the city he represents in Congress.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) April 17, 2023
Congresswoman Elise Stefanik at House Judiciary hearing about crimes in NYC: "Democrats have politicized this hearing mentioning Donald Trump 38 times…" pic.twitter.com/LuM7vdefqO
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) April 17, 2023
NEW: Desperate to fend off GOP attacks on his soft crime record, DA Alvin Bragg has sent Congress 2 reports he claims prove crime is down, but one is MoneyGeek report measuring "cost of crime," not actual crime, and the other shows NY lagging behind L.A., Chicago and SF in safety
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 18, 2023
- Chicago conservatives ought to move to Wisconsin. Really any conservative in Illinois. Get out of a blue state and push the battleground state redder
We were told by white liberals the violent BLM rioting & looting that swept the nation in 2021 was "justified" anger & outrage over George Floyd & other "racist" police arrests. So how do they rationalize the violent rioting & looting that took place in Chicago over the weekend?
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 17, 2023
Dominion settles defamation lawsuit with Fox News over vote-rigging claims https://t.co/PO2SZbEZ0n
— Sky News (@SkyNews) April 18, 2023
Dominion lawyer Justin Nelson says Fox is paying $787,500 to settle the defamation case.
MAJOR DISCOVERY! Soros-Funded MI SOS Jocelyn Benson’s Voter Rolls Contain “Over 48,000 NON-LEGAL Voter Registrations at Trailer Parks and Apartment Housing Addresses”
- HUGE DISCOVERY! Soros-Funded MI SOS Jocelyn Benson’s Voter Rolls Contain “Over 48,000 NON-LEGAL voter registrations at Trailer Parks and Apartment Housing Addresses”
- 100 Percent Fed Up exclusive – Just as clean voter rolls are the heartbeat of election integrity, bloated and inaccurate rolls invite misconduct and abuse. Until now, voter roll information, required by law to be transparent, has been out of reach to most citizens and even to many election clerks. In response, a Michigan-based nonprofit organization has piloted a voter roll cleanup program. Check My Vote (CMV) features user-friendly software and brings publicly available information in the state’s voter rolls to users’ fingertips.
Senator Marsha Blackburn Joins Growing List of Politicians to Support President Trump
- Senator Marsha Blackburn from Tennessee has endorsed President Trump for 2024!
Daily Mail notes:
Trump has garnered endorsements from 51 members of Congress, including GOP House Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik of New York and former House Freedom Caucus chairman Andy Biggs of Arizona.
- Ron DeSantis who is expected to announce his candidacy after visiting numerous states in the past few months. But he lacks support even in his own state. Five US Congressmen and women from Florida have announced their support for President Trump over the governor (Greg Steube, Byron Donalds, Matt Gaetz, Anna Paulina Luna and Cory Mills).
- Blackburn joins Senators TommyTuberville (AL), Cindy Hyde-Smith (MS), Eric Schmidt (MO), Ted Budd (NC), and J.D. Vance (OH), who have all announced their support for President Trump in 2024.
Another Big League Florida endorsement for @realDonaldTrump from Rep. John Rutherford!!!
Team MAGA in Florida is growing every single day 🇺🇸@JRutherfordFL @mattgaetz @realannapaulina @CoryMillsFL @RepDonaldsPress @gregsteube https://t.co/aIfxJB5Xc8
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 18, 2023