Watch The X22 Report On Video
The climate agenda being pushed by the [CB] establishment, this has already failed. Watch CA and Germany. LaGarde now pushing the idea inflation target will be higher than 2%. The D’s/[CB] are trying to trap the R’s and Trump by bringing down the market if the debt ceiling is not increased. The people see through this and are not agreeing with Biden. The [DS]/[JB] are now panicking over the evidence that is showering down. This cannot be stopped, the patriots are now exposing the crimes and it is just going to get worse. This will not end with [JB], evidence will lead to [HRC] and [BO], panic in DC. The people are soon going to hear the shot around the world.
- Lagarde added later in the day that once the 2% CPI target has been met, “discussions” can be had on changing it(!); central bank digital currency may be needed to deliver hypothecated fiscal spending and trade invoicing; in “systemic competition”, the bloc that does state capitalism/mercantilism best will fare better; and central banks’ role is at the heart of it. We are not talking 2% CPI, nor 2°C.
- This has vast implications across every asset class, the economy, and the political economy. To have given this speech, Lagarde would have had to have cleared it with layers of stakeholders. It wasn’t a mistake or slip. It was a deliberate, establishment-approved declaration: we face an open-ended global political-economy competition with policy drift in just one direction, not a rate-hiking cycle, or a pause, and certainly not a pivot.
- And how did the market react? It didn’t. How did the financial press covering every market cough, sneeze, and shill react? It didn’t.
- It’s no secret Joe Biden is floundering.
- Louis Navellie has just issued an urgent warning for all Americans.
- According to his research, Biden has caused a new crisis that could be bigger than the Black Monday collapse of 1987, the dot-com crash in the 2000s, and the 2008 financial crisis combined.
- He’s calling it Biden’s “Forever Recession,” and he says it’s already begun.
- He says this new economic disaster could devastate the American economy and especially the financial markets for the next 10 years or even longer.
- Businesses will fail, retirement accounts will shrivel, and the American dream of financial security will never become a reality for millions.
- House Republicans will propose lifting the debt ceiling by $1.5 trillion, or until March 31, 2024 – whichever comes first,
As Punchbowl reported earlier Tuesday;
Speaker Kevin McCarthy
For the first time in his career, McCarthy is charting the course for House Republicans in a high-stakes negotiation. The 58-year-old McCarthy — now the top Republican in the country — has been around these types of skirmishes for the better part of a dozen years, but he’s never called the shots.
McCarthy’s strategy is to try to pass something — anything — to show that he can move legislation through a fractious House. In McCarthy’s view, this will force Biden to negotiate and may shift the onus on Senate Democrats to pass their own bill.
Here are McCarthy’s challenges:
No. 1: McCarthy wants to pass a debt-limit bill with just one week of lead time. It won’t be easy, but that doesn’t mean it can’t happen. He’s letting conservatives fill this package up with whatever they want without going through committee markups. Just five Republican no votes will sink any bill, so there’s very little margin for error.
No. 2: What happens if McCarthy passes this bill? Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and the White House are publicly insisting on a clean debt limit increase, and they think they can break McCarthy over this. Biden spoke to Schumer and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries on Tuesday and reiterated that none of them will negotiate on the debt limit.
Team McCarthy says they have no intention of ever passing a clean debt-limit increase. But that means that even after struggling to pass this bill, House GOP leaders could easily find they didn’t budge the Senate or White House one inch.
No. 3: The risk for McCarthy is that he’s advocating for all of these conservative policies, yet many of them will end up on the cutting room floor. This helps McCarthy with his right wing inside the conference, but potentially it’s a big effort with little real payoff.
No. 4: The calendar is a huge challenge for the speaker and the rest of Washington. It’s April 19. The latest estimates from Goldman Sachs and other analysts is that the U.S. government could reach the default deadline by mid-June.
- President Joe Biden is losing support for his muted demands for increased spending and debt to House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, who has called for spending cuts.
- In an unusual survey of 87 congressional districts, Biden won by 5 points. Half opposed the president’s plan.
- Worse for Biden, 51% will blame him if a compromise isn’t found with McCarthy. The elusive president has so far refused to negotiate with the speaker, according to the survey commissioned by the center-right American Action Network.
- “Speaker McCarthy and the new House majority are on the right side of the debt ceiling battle, listening to what the majority of Americans want and working in good faith to reach an agreement that will responsibly raise the debt ceiling while cutting government spending,” said AAN President Dan Conston in releasing the survey.
- Amidst the growing prominence of the BRICS nations, Russia is reportedly developing special institutions to mine and transfer crypto across borders. Specifically, the country has stated its intention to create a “special organization.” Subsequently, its formation will utilize digital assets for the purpose of international business dealings.
- The Central Bank of the country is already at work developing a draft law to allow crypto to be used for international trade. Conversely, the development follows the growing economic separation of Russia from the West due to the invasion of Ukraine.
- According to Rasmussen, 54 percent of American adults support the boycott of Anheuser-Busch after the uproar over the company using transvestite Dylan Mulvaney to promote Bud Light.
- Only 30 percent of Americans oppose the boycott.
John Fetterman chaired a subcommittee hearing today.
Here is his opening statement. pic.twitter.com/Y6EHYkhkBZ
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) April 19, 2023
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s as-yet unsubstantiated claim that the Biden family was benefitting from human trafficking both in the U.S. and Eastern Europe—including Russia and Ukraine.
- Now, we’re getting an insight into the fact that all members of the Biden family may have received money from Hunter’s many business deals, including those with Ukraine and China. In March, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) reported that, in addition to the money Hunter and James Biden were pocketing through the family influence-peddling business, Hallie Biden (widow of Beau Biden and drug-addicted girlfriend of Hunter Biden) was also getting a cut.
Six more members of the Biden clan may have benefitted from the family’s various business schemes, bringing the total number of kin implicated up to nine, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed Monday.
- Gary Gensler was the CFO for Hillary Clinton’s failed 2016 Election campaign yet he claimed under oath today that he “wasn’t aware” of the payment from her campaign to pay for the Steele Dossier.
- This is highly unlikely.
- When Hillary Clinton was putting together her 2016 Presidential campaign, she brought in Gary Gensler as her Chief Financial Officer. CNN reported in April 2015:
It was also clear at this time that Gensler was running Hillary’s campaign finances. Gensler also worked with Hillary’s attorney Marc Elias in creating the Hillary Victory Fund, according to Bloomberg in a piece in June 2016:
- Gensler’s portfolio stretches into other areas as well. He, along with campaign lawyer Marc Elias and national finance director Dennis Cheng, led the process last year to create the Hillary Victory Fund, which jointly raises money for the campaign, the DNC, and state Democratic parties.
- Elias was Hillary’s general counsel at the time Gensler was CFO.
- It was during this time when Gensler oversaw the Hillary campaign’s finances that Hillary’s campaign paid millions to law firm Perkins Coie. This was also the time that the Steele dossier was paid for.
- We know that Gensler has hidden meetings he had with Hillary, Soros, Pelosi and others from his calendar.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Democratic lawyer Marc Elias and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) are the subjects of a complaint to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that they misclassified payments.
- The Elias Law Group was paid nearly $5.2 million by the DCCC from Oct. 2021 to July 2022 for legal services classified as “RECOUNT LEGAL SVCS,” despite no federal recounts taking place in that time period, and months to go until the Nov. 2022 midterm elections, according to an FEC complaint brought on April 10 by the Committee to Defeat the President, an anti-Biden Super PAC.
- After July 2022, Elias’ group received an additional $7.3 million for recount-related services for the midterm elections, the complaint alleges. Elias’ firm was tasked with preparing for potential recounts, monitoring the conduct of the election and handling post-election disputes.
- “The more likely explanation is the DCCC, with the cooperation of the Elias Law Group, misreported the purpose of some or all of this $5.2 million in payments to the Elias Law Group to shield their activities from public scrutiny,” the complaint states.
- In addition to the “recount” payments, the DCCC also paid Elias Law Group over $1 million for “legal services rendered” and “headquarters legal services” from 2021 to 2022 and reported the payments as “other federal operating expenditures.”
- Elias was let go by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in April over “strategic differences,” ending a relationship that began in 2009. He infamously spearheaded the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign’s work with opposition research firm Fusion GPS to create a dossier on then-candidate Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.
Several thousand Chinese are pouring over the borders to the north & the south every month, acc to Border Patrol & separately the Office of Field Operations who deal w official Ports of Entry. This Admin knows it. They are complicit in a foreign invasion. https://t.co/653sJdAwUB
— Lara Logan (@laralogan) April 18, 2023
- In Joe Biden’s America, little girls get raped by 67 different men.
- Did you pay your taxes today?
Perhaps some of that money can be sent to fix our Border, instead of Ukraines.
CannCon *Thug Shaker Central Sgt at Arms* on Twitter
“An 8 year old girl found at the US border with 67 traces of different DNA inside her. I have no words. @realtinapeters @Clerk_Peters @realJeffZink”
BREAKING: @ElonMusk estimates that roughly 80% of Twitter staff was involved in political "activism" and "censorship" instead of the nuts and bolts of running the platform. That's why he was able to lay off so many employees and still keep the site in operation
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 18, 2023
The @DHSgov has veered from its counterterrorism mission into tracking social and political movements and monitoring First Amendment-protected activity of American citizens. This kind of abuse of power should terrify all of us regardless of which side of the aisle you are on. pic.twitter.com/6diEkQJ2H6
— Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul) April 18, 2023
- The United States government has been exposed as running a shadowy censorship operation in contravention of the Constitution of the United States. The federal government has been contracting with third-party actors to censor the political opinions of U.S. citizens, particularly, conservative Americans, according to new research from The Federalist.
- The State Department’s Global Engagement Center (GEC) used a covert corporation led by a former intelligence officer to finance and promote the blacklisting of conservative media outlets and other censorship efforts, according to the report.
- The GEC not only provided funding for the development of censorship tools, but also utilized government employees as sales representatives to pitch these products to Big Tech. Further investigation has now revealed that the GEC used one or more for-profit businesses to lead four separate censorship initiatives, with contractors at times performing “inherently governmental functions.”
- The Global Engagement Center (GEC), as stated on its website, has a platform called Disinfo Cloud that serves as a repository for cataloguing tools and technologies aimed at countering propaganda and disinformation (CPD). Initially limited to “.mil and .gov” users, access to Disinfo Cloud was later expanded to include the private sector.
- Under its “Silicon Valley Engagement” initiative, the GEC actively encouraged social media companies to join Disinfo Cloud, which assists users in identifying technologies for speech censorship. This raises significant concerns regarding the First Amendment, as the details of Disinfo Cloud’s operations and funding remain opaque, but it is evident that U.S. tax dollars were used to develop and maintain the platform.
- A State Department spokesperson has previously explained that an external group called Park Advisors was tasked with managing Disinfo Cloud, with approximately $300,000 awarded to the group for this purpose.
- “In other words, our government paid for the infrastructure of GDI’s ratings system that resulted in conservative news outlets being blacklisted — $100,000 worth of U.S. tax dollars in total, funneled by the GEC to the Global Disinformation Index through Park Advisors,” the report stated.
- “While Disinfo Cloud was a GEC initiative, it appears Park Advisors and Nemr controlled the platform at DisinfoCloud.com, which has since been shuttered,” the report noted.
- I want to state that I FULLY BELIEVE that the RESTRICT Act was drafted SPECIFICALLY because this case will be successful. And if they are barred by the courts they need another way . . .
Within a day Biden called the family of Ralph Yarl to offer sympathies
Still no call to the families of the 6 Christians killed in TN by a trans terrorist
Still no call to the families of the 6 killed, 62 injured in Waukesha by a black supremacist
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 18, 2023
- Two of the most popular gun control proposals have little to no effect on gun crime and actually exacerbate the problem for the people they’re supposed to protect, according to economist, researcher, and author John Lott.
- “Those are the people who are harmed,” Lott told seminar participants at the National Rifle Association’s Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Indianapolis.
- Lott is considered an authority on guns and crime, having authored more than 100 peer-reviewed articles and 10 books on the subject. He led two seminars discussing the effectiveness of gun-free zones, red-flag laws, and other gun control measures.
- According to statistics from the CPRC, 94 percent of mass shootings since 1950 have occurred in gun-free zones.
- A shortage of rocket motors is interrupting the supply of missiles to Kiev
- American arms manufacturers are struggling to obtain enough rocket motors to build missiles for Ukrainian forces, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday. With multiple contractors relying on a single supplier, production targets have already been pushed back.
- The US has sensitive nuclear technology at a nuclear power plant inside Ukraine and is warning Russia not to touch it, according to a letter the US Department of Energy sent to Russia’s state-owned nuclear energy firm Rosatom last month.
- The Energy Department letter comes as Russian forces continue to control the plant, which is the largest nuclear power station in Europe and sits in a part of the Zaporizhzhia region that Russia occupied after its invasion of Ukraine last February. The plant has frequently been disconnected from Ukraine’s power grid due to intense Russian shelling in the area, raising fears across Europe of a nuclear accident.
- While the plant is still physically operated by Ukrainian staff, Rosatom manages it. The Energy Department warned Rosatom in the letter that it is “unlawful” for any Russian citizens or entities to handle the US technology.
- CNN has reached out to Rosatom for comment.
- “It is unlawful under United States law for non-authorized persons, including, but not limited to, Russian citizens and Russian entities,” the letter says, “such as Rosatom and its subsidiaries, to knowingly and willfully access, possess, control, export, store, seize, review, re-export, ship, transfer, copy, manipulate such technology or technical data, or direct, or authorize others to do the same, without such Russian entities becoming authorized recipients by the Secretary of the US Department of Energy.”
- Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra violated the Hatch Act after he advocated for the election of a Democrat, a new investigation found.
- Special Counsel Henry J. Kerner said in a letter to President Joe Biden that Becerra spoke “in his official capacity” at an awards gala in September of 2022, breaking the law.
- “As explained in the accompanying report, OSC concluded that Secretary Becerra violated the Hatch Act by expressing support for Senator Alex Padilla’s reelection while speaking in his official capacity at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Annual Awards Gala on September 15, 2022,” Kerner wrote.
- “In delivering his speech, Secretary Becerra impermissibly mixed his personal electoral preference with official remarks,” the letter continued. “While federal employees are permitted to express support for candidates when speaking in their personal capacity, the Hatch Act restricts employees from doing so when speaking as a government official.”
Yes, how strange
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 19, 2023
A trio of new laws ensures that people traveling there for care won’t be punished
Democrat-led Colorado is a liberal peninsula among a see of hostile red states
New laws come about as over a dozen states curtail trans minors’ access to care
65% of US likely voters think it is likely that undercover agents provoked the Capitol Riot.
46% now say VERY LIKELY. That's up 7 points in just six weeks.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) April 19, 2023
- A deep state narrative rigging org did a $787M wealth transfer to a deep state election rigging org, while also appearing to help boost the legitimacy of current elections 1.5 years before the 2024 election cycle… thus giving all parties invested in the system “ammo” to use in claiming election fraud has been debunked and also giving all news orgs fresh reason to ban talking about it?
- No, Fox cost Fox $787 million
- If Fox actually believed 2020 was rigged like their viewers, they wouldn’t have lost that battle
- Trump has never backed down from that position & neither has MAGA
- Only people paying money are those that retreated
Trump — 51%
DeSantis — 18%
Sununu — 10%
Cheney — 4%
Haley — 4%
Pence — 2%
Christe — 2%
T. Scott — 1%
Ramaswamy — 1%
Trump — 53%
DeSantis — 33%
JL Partners Polls | 04/2-11 | 623 LV