Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economy is falling apart, housing sales are declining, fuel prices are rising again and the people are finding it difficult to make ends meet. The Biden admin are trying to convince the people that this is normal. The [CB] was just countered, they tried to build the narrative that El Salvador was going to default on their loan because they went to Bitcoin. The [DS] is now pushing the [Scare] event. They are feeling pain every step of the way and now they are throwing everything they have to try to stop the flow of information. On one side we are going to have the war mongers, and the other side we are going to have a the peace maker. Trump will eventually step in and negotiate peace and the people will see this. Peace through strength.
- new home sales surprised once again – rising 2.3% MoM (dramaticaly better than the 4.4% decline expected). However, that surprise was due to a huge downward revision in November data from a 5.8% surge in new home sales to just 0.7%…
That pushed the drop in New Home Sales down to 26.6% YoY – the worst drop since Oct 2021.
It appears the rebound in mortgage applications and reversal lower in mortgage rates has run out of juice for the new home buyer…
Bear in mind that, as we detailed recently, cancellations are running at at higher rate than at the peak of the 2008 financial crisis…
Notably, the median new home price dropped to $442.1K, lowest since August…
We also note that existing home prices are falling faster than new home prices…
- The mainstream press printed article after article claiming El Salvador was going to default on its debt because of Bitcoin.
- The New York Times wrote, “A Poor Country Made Bitcoin a National Currency. The Bet Isn’t Paying Off.”
- The Washington Post published an Op-Ed warning about El Salvador’s condition and how they could default.
- They didn’t default.
- El Salvador President Nayib Bukele revealed that El Salvador is paying out the bond in full with interest.
- He is now calling out the media and has “the receipts.”
- Bukele said, “they lie and lie and lie, and when their lies are exposed, they go on silence mode.”
- A San Francisco judge on Wednesday granted a motion to release SFPD body cam footage of the Paul Pelosi attack and other evidence sought by a coalition of news organizations.
- The coalition includes the Associated Press, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Press Democrat, CNN, Fox News, CBS, ABC, NBC, and KQED.
- It is unclear when the video will be publicly released.
The San Francisco District Attorney fought to keep the footage under seal.
- It didn’t take much for Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) to stump Charnelle Bjelkengren, Biden’s nominee to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District Of Washington.
- All it took was a couple of basic questions about the United States Constitution. Watch:
- “Judge, tell me what Article V of the Constitution does?” Senator Kennedy asked.
- “Article 5 is not coming to mind at the moment,” Bjelkengren replied.
- “How about Article II?” Kennedy followed up.
- “Neither is Article II,” she answered.
- Senator Kennedy scratched his head and tried another one.
- “Okay do you know what purposivism is?” he asked.
- “In my 12 years as an Assistant Attorney General and my nine years serving as a judge, I was not faced with that precise question,” she responded.
- While claiming McCarthy has no right to stop himself or Swalwell from participating in the 118th Congress HPSCI, Schiff claims the larger intelligence community will no longer share information about national security matters with the committee if he is not present. Essentially, without Schiff in attendance to politicize the intelligence information, the larger intelligence community will not cooperate.
Adam Schiff lied.
– about Russian collusion
– about Hunter Biden's laptop
– about knowing a whistleblower
Eric Swalwell had a relationship with a Chinese spy.
They are disqualified from serving on the House Intelligence Committee. pic.twitter.com/yJ8S73QI7O
— Kevin McCarthy (@SpeakerMcCarthy) January 26, 2023
- Adam Schiff has spent the entire day complaining to anyone who will listen about being taken off the House Intelligence Committee by new House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.
- At one point today, Schiff took to whining about this on TikTok, which is widely believed to be a form of spyware, which has direct connections to the Chinese Communist Party.
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) is introducing legislation to ban social media app TikTok from distribution in the United States.
- Hawley announced the bill on Twitter early Jan. 24, saying that the app gives China’s communist regime a means of violating the privacy of Americans, including children.
- “TikTok is China’s backdoor into Americans’ lives,” Hawley said. “It threatens our children’s privacy as well as their mental health.”
- “Last month Congress banned it on all government devices. Now I will introduce legislation to ban it nationwide.”
- TikTok Used by China to Violate Americans’ Rights
- Likewise, FBI Director Christopher Wray said the app could be used to collect data on Americans for the CCP and to conduct untold numbers of influence operations.
- Did Hunter Biden sell the contents of classified documents found in Joe Biden’s garage to the highest bidder?
- That’s the hunch of New York Post columnist and ‘Laptop from Hell’ author, Miranda Devine, who threw that out there in a recent column, citing a few things that made her think so.
- The Daily Wire has a useful summary:
an email dated April 12, 2014, sent to Hunter Biden’s then-business partner with 22 detailed points with “research” about the situation in Ukraine. The business partner, Devon Archer, was sentenced in 2022 to more than a year in prison after being convicted in a fraud scheme in which Hunter Biden was not implicated.
There are a number of reasons why this particular email drew attention. One is how it is written and the attention to detail. The email discusses such matters as Russia’s “destabilization campaign,” United States sanctions, and United Kingdom energy policy. the classified documents found at Biden’s private academic office, among other unclassified papers, contained U.S. intelligence memos and briefing materials on Iran, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Another factor is the timing. One week after the email was sent, Joe Biden, who was vice president at the time, met with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. Also around that time, Hunter Biden and Archer were hired to sit on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, which is repeatedly named in the email.
- Hunter Biden boasted he could provide intelligence on the shady Russian oligarch whose Greenwich Village townhouse was raided by the FBI on Tuesday.
The president’s son said he could provide Alcoa, a giant US aluminium firm, with knowledge about the “elite networks” connected to Oleg Deripaska in a proposal from his company Rosemont Seneca, emails on Hunter’s laptop show.
Included in the proposal, was a “list of elites of similar rank in Russia, map of OD’s [Deripaska’s] networks based on frequency of interaction with selected elites and countries.”
… no really, where's Hunter?!
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) January 26, 2023
- House Oversight Chairman James Comer announced an investigation into Hunter Biden’s art-selling scheme.
- Rep. Comer sent a letter to Hunter Biden’s art dealer, Georges Berges, seeking information on anonymous purchasers of Hunter Biden’s garbage artwork.
- “The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is investigating President Joe Biden and his family’s foreign and domestic influence peddling schemes,” wrote Chairman Comer. “For over a decade, the Biden family has profited from Joe Biden’s positions as a public official. Your arrangement with Hunter Biden raises serious ethics concerns and calls into question whether the Biden family is again selling access and influence. Despite being a novice artist, Hunter Biden received exorbitant amounts of money selling his artwork, the buyers’ identities remain unknown, and you appear to be the sole record keeper of these lucrative transactions.”
- Ukraine is embroiled in another corruption scandal after several top officials were caught purchasing sports cars, mansions and luxury vacations as the rest of the country suffered in the war with Russia.
- This comes the same day that the US and Germany agreed to send the country more tanks.
Zero Hedge reported:
The Ukrainian government on Tuesday confirmed the resignation of multiple high ranking officials amid large-scale corruption allegations, in what’s being called the biggest mass resignation and graft scandal since the Russian invasion began.
Some dozen officials have quit their posts after a huge political shake-up over allegations and probes into cases ranging from bribery, to mismanagement of aid funds for purchasing food, to embezzlement, to driving expensive cars while common people suffer under wartime conditions.
- The White House’s decision to greenlight American tanks for Ukraine unlocked deliveries of German tanks but contravened the opinion of the Department of Defense (DOD) that the U.S. should not signal that support for Ukraine is unlimited in the long term, according to Reuters.
US President Biden declared on Wednesday that “the United States will be sending 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine”.
In March 2022 he compared the idea of sending ‘offensive equipment’ for Ukraine to “World War 3”. pic.twitter.com/HKaHyc3l88
— In Context (@incontextmedia) January 26, 2023
- So it’s about 4 months training just to be a member of the crew. The crew is several ppl and they’re not all new at the same time. You have a comm guy, munitions, navigator and driver at a minimum and normally you can be rotated thru those positions while most sr guy is tank commander. Whose translating all the manuals? How many Nazis are they going to import to US on top of all the militants here via southern border. Great invasion tactic.
- Weeks after announcing that the U.S. would send one Patriot air defense battery and associated munitions to Ukraine, a Pentagon official said Ukrainian soldiers will come to the U.S. to train on the Patriot system so they’ll be ready to use it when it’s delivered.
- A mere hours after both Washington and Berlin confirmed they will be providing Western-made heavy battle tanks for Ukraine, reversing course on prior policy after intense inter-NATO debate, Ukraine said it is now pushing hard for 4th generation fighter jets.
- Col. Doug MacGregor gives a different perspective than western media about the status of the war in Ukraine, the position and motive of the Russians and the overall status of the EU and NATO coalition.
- MacGregor emphasizes that what the western public are told about the war is not consistent with the reality what is taking place on the ground in Ukraine. The term ‘hybrid warfare,’ which includes the U.S. State Dept. pushing a very specific propaganda message to the media, eventually runs into the reality of actual war fighting on the ground that is far more conventional.
- The U.S. led NATO alliance may be winning the narrative, as outlined by media; however, the Russians are winning the actual fighting on the ground in Ukraine.
- Bill Gates Warns Australia to Prepare for the Next Pandemic — Which Could be Man-made and Far More Brutal Than COVID
- Bill Gates warned Australia to prepare for pandemic
- Tech billionaire said next one could be man-made
- Tech billionaire Bill Gates has warned Australia to be ready for the next pandemic, which could be man-made and far more brutal.
- Federal Senior Judge William Shubb issued a scathing order halting enforcement of California’s new law, effective January 1, 2023 authorizing medical boards to discipline doctors, including the loss of medical licenses, for providing “misinformation” on Covid treatment. Judge Shubb’s order halts enforcement of the law while a separate case brought by 2 groups of doctors challenging the law on First Amendment grounds proceeds in federal court.
- Judge Shubb’s order was contemptuous of the law’s language. Stephen Hobbs of the Sacramento Bee reports:
Judge William Shubb said the measure’s definition of “misinformation” was “unconstitutionally vague” under the due process clause of the 14th Amendment. (snip)
- Project Veritas on Wednesday night released explosive video of Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations, admitting the pharma giant is exploring ‘mutating’ Covid-19 via ‘directed evolution’ so the company can continue to profit off of vaccines.
- “One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create — preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine — no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses,” Walker told the undercover Project Veritas journalist.
- “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them,” he said.
- Via Project Veritas:
BREAKING: @Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines
"Don't tell anyone this…There is a risk…have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn't create something…the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest."#DirectedEvolution pic.twitter.com/xaRvlD5qTo
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 26, 2023
That’s the Director of Pfizer’s Research & Development. He’s NOT some low level guy
- Add the corrupt gang running the National Archives to the list of Deep State gangsters who will lie to the American people while not doing their jobs and protecting national records.
- Once again President Trump shines the light on another government agency that is run by corrupt actors.
- President Trump committed no crimes with classified information but Biden committed multiple felonies with stolen classified and top secret documents and this doesn’t consider whether he committed espionage by sharing these documents with foreign entities.
- The obvious question after all of this is why didn’t the National Archives know that documents were missing. This is a good question because this same entity claimed as recently as September that all of the Obama Administration documents are accounted for.
The National Archives asked former presidents and vice presidents to check their records for classified materials.
“The responsibility to comply with the PRA does not diminish after the end of an administration,” the letter states. “Therefore, we request that you conduct an assessment of any materials held outside of NARA that relate to the Administration for which you serve as a designated representative under the PRA, to determine whether bodies of materials previously assumed to be personal in nature might inadvertently contain Presidential or Vice Presidential records subject to the PRA, whether classified or unclassified.”
“The Archives sent the letter to representatives for former Presidents Trump, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan, and former Vice Presidents Pence, Biden, Dick Cheney, Al Gore and Dan Quayle.” CNN reported.
What a joke this has become. As we've told you so, they created new rules to abuse Trump and now every former president and vice president face potential criminal liabilities under Biden DOJ's new interpretation of records laws.https://t.co/kwUuNEaLtc
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) January 26, 2023
With all this coming out, the people of this country are learning about classified docs, the who monitors them, who is allow to declass and who is not.
As more and more info drips out, the public is going to demand to see these docs, Trump already declassed the docs, if we follow the rules the people will be able to access all of them 3 years.
- The Canadian national who sent a letter to President Trump that was filled with ricin a poison made from castor beans, pleaded guilty to “prohibitions with respect to biological weapons.”
- Besides sending a letter to Trump, Ferrier also sent ricin-filled letters to eight Texas State law enforcement officials.
- For the separate letters sent to Texas law enforcement agents, Ferrier plead guilty to eight more counts of prohibitions with respect to biological weapons.
The DOJ released details regarding Ferrier’s guilty plea:
- Ferrier is expected to be sentenced to 22 years in prison.
Change of narrative will be required.
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
Where we go one, we go ALL>