Watch The X22 Report On Video
The US infrastructure is breaking down because the [DS] is pushing the GND. Josh Hawley is introducing the Pelosi Act to shutdown the insider trading that is happening in congress. The [CB] are now purchasing gold preparing for the crisis. The [DS] has lost the narrative, every fake event they created is falling apart and the people are learning the truth. The D’s have been kicked off committees and they are panicking, they don’t have the ability to get the intel. The [DS] is now moving towards the scare event they are pushing war with Russia. Trump is exposing the [DS] and puts out a message that is now time to clean out the rot, we need to remove the infiltration. The [DS] is now fighting for their lives.
- This is what happens when a small town mayor with no experience is chosen to maintain the country’s transportation.
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has overseen one travel disaster after another, said every transportation decision made is a climate decision.
- “Every transportation decision in the 21st century is a climate decision whether we recognize it or not,” Buttigieg said on “Power Lunch” this week.
- Is Buttigieg making a ‘climate decision’ when he flies on private jets on taxpayer dime?
- “The bill prohibits the Department of Energy (DOE) from selling petroleum products (e.g., crude oil) from the SPR to any entity that is under the ownership, control, or influence of the Chinese Communist Party,” according to a summary of the legislation.
- the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China that passed in the House with the support of 113 Democrats.
- The legislation, which would ban oil sales from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Chinese companies, hasn’t been voted on in the Democrat-led Senate yet.
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) has introduced the “PELOSI Act” which would ban members of Congress, as well as their family members, from holding or trading stocks.
Members of Congress and their spouses shouldn’t be using their position to get rich on the stock market – today l’m introducing legislation to BAN stock trading & ownership by members of Congress. I call it the PELOSI Act pic.twitter.com/aIXNwSnTvW
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) January 24, 2023
I have just released the full trading report on politicians in 2021.
In short, many beat the market.
They traded more than ever before.
And they made numerous unusually timed trades, resulting in huge gains.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) January 10, 2022
- Hawley’s PELOSI Act would ban members of Congress and their spouses from holding, acquiring, or selling stocks while in office. The legislation gives members and their spouses six months after taking office to divest stocks they hold or put them in a blind trust.
- Last year, a Trafalgar Group survey revealed that 76 percent believe Congress has an “unfair advantage” when it comes to the stock market. Only five percent support permitting congressional stock trading.
The DOJ has officially opened up a lawsuit against Google to break up its Ad Technology Monopoly
Pelosi sold $3 Million dollars worth of Google just four weeks ago
— Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker ♟ (@PelosiTracker_) January 25, 2023
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
- In 2022, central banks will have purchased the largest amount of gold in recent history. According to the World Gold Council, central bank purchases of gold have reached a level not seen since 1967. The world’s central banks bought 673 metric tons in one month, and in the third quarter, the figure reached 400 metric tons. This is interesting because the flow from central banks since 2020 had been eminently net sales.
- Most central banks’ largest percentage of reserves are US dollars, which usually come in the form of US Treasury bonds.
- If central banks start issuing digital currencies, the level of purchasing power destruction of currencies seen in the past fifty years will be exceedingly small compared with what can occur with unbridled central bank control.
- In such an environment, gold’s status as a reserve of value would be unequalled.
- There are more reasons why a central bank might buy gold.
- Central banks need gold because they may be preparing for an unprecedented period of monetary devastation.
- The Financial Times claims that central banks are already suffering significant losses as a result of the falling value of the bonds they hold on their balance sheets. By the end of the second quarter of 2022, the Federal Reserve had lost $720 billion while the Bank of England had lost £200 billion. The European Central Bank is currently having its finances reviewed, and it is predicted that it will also incur significant losses. The European Central Bank, the US Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the Swiss National Bank, and the Australian central bank all “now face possible losses of more than $1 trillion altogether, as once-profitable bonds morph into liabilities,” according to Reuters.
- The only reason central banks buy gold is to protect their balance sheets from their own monetary destruction programs; they have no choice but to do so.
- State Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-AZ) has introduced a set of bills aimed at making bitcoin legal tender in Arizona and allowing state agencies to accept bitcoin.
- The proposed legislation aims to recognize bitcoin as a legal form of currency in Arizona, allowing it to be used to pay for debts, taxes and other financial obligations. This would mean that all transactions that are currently done in U.S. dollars could potentially be done with bitcoin, and individuals and businesses would have the option to use bitcoin as they see fit.
- This is the second time that Sen. Rogers has introduced a bill aimed at making bitcoin legal tender in her state. She introduced the same amendment in January 2022, which died by the second reading.
Kevin McCarthy just kicked me and @RepSwalwell off the Intelligence Committee.
This is petty, political payback for investigating Donald Trump.
If he thinks this will stop me, he will soon find out just how wrong he is.
I will always defend our democracy.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) January 25, 2023
- The bombshell indictments this week alleging that a former senior FBI counterintelligence agent had an inappropriate financial relationship with Oleg Deripaska focused fresh light on an uncomfortable truth: Washington elites have simultaneously demonized and cozied up to the controversial Russian oligarch over the last two decades.
- Even Hunter Biden once crafted a plan to make money off Deripaska by seeking a handsome $80,000 fee to dig up dirt on the Russian businessman for an American aluminum company.
- Deripaska burst back into the news Monday when the Justice Department announced it had indicted former FBI Special Agent Charles McGonigal on charges of accepting money and doing work for Deripaska in violation of U.S. sanctions on Russia.
- The indictment raised immediate questions about how a senior FBI agent in charge of counterintelligence in the bureau’s New York office and involved in the Russian collusion probe would go to work for a Russian oligarch.
- Deripaska would eventually hire Steele, a former MI6 agent, to help do some research on a legal case. A few years later, Steele would author the series of memos known as the Steele dossier that alleged Trump and Putin had conspired to hijack the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.
- Oleg Deripaska is a Russian Putin allied tycoon. He paid Steele during Russia Gate. Now we learn he also paid the FBI’s McGonigal at least $225 grand. Russia pays Steele for bogus Dossier, Russia pays FBI chief intel guy for bogus FISA- thus running the biggest intel op against America in history. Putin is still laughing and the whole world is laughing at our FBI and its corrupt #GovernmentGangsters
- Is anyone going to subpoena Warner and Burrs phone records? Deripaska, same russian tycoon who paid McGonigal- charged FBI intel lead for Russia Gate- was in touch with Warner during the same time period. Anyone in this article care to revise their statement? Prob just talking about the price of tea in China. Oh wait, they were talking all things Steele, the other guy on Deripaskas payroll #FWK
Mark Warner texted with lobbyist with Russia ties to get in touch with dossier author: Report
Sen. Mark Warner reportedly was in contact with a Russian oligarch last year in an attempt to contact the former British intelligence agent behind the Trump dossier, Fox News reported late Thursday.m.washingtontimes.com
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) argued that the FBI’s leadership has become a “political class” and that reforming the agency is “only going to happen if we get a president who gets rid of the top 10% and brings in some law enforcement people” who are not political actors.
- Paul stated, “I think it’s swamp fever, Potomac fever. The ones closest to the swamp have become infected with influence and power and politics. I play golf with a retired FBI agent. He’s conservative. Most of the agents that I meet in the field are conservative. They’re typical law enforcement kind of people. … But really it’s the political class up here that is corruptible and [has] become very left-wing…these are the people infiltrating the FBI at the highest levels. We need a thorough cleaning. It’s only going to happen if we get a president who gets rid of the top 10% and brings in some law enforcement people from out in Kansas or Kentucky or someplace, people who truly are law enforcement people and let’s repopulate the FBI at the top with real law enforcement people, not politicians.”
- Andress-Tobiasson troubles began when her 16 year old daughter started to work at Top Knotch, a clothing store that Andress-Tobiasso believed was running a prostitution ring that would recruit teenage girls.
- In an act she believed would protect her daughter, Andress-Tobiasso reached out to local law enforcement to warn them about the store owner at the time,
- This led to to Abdress-Tobiasso to reach out to Federal investigators which resulted in the Nevada’s Judicial Discipline Commission to launch an investigation into Andress-Tobiasso for breaching judicial rules.
The New York Post reported more details regarding the probe:
Andress-Tobiasson said she had to go to the FBI with the information after being ignored by local police — which resulted in officers investigating her for allegedly breaching judicial rules by making an allegation to federal agents.
A complaint filed against Andress-Tobiasson alleged that she failed to comply with and uphold the law, and allowed family interests and relations to influence her conduct, the Daily Mail reported.
- Valentine the man behind the store Andress-Tobiasson believed was a prostitution ring would later be convicted of a burglary charge and be a person of interest in a double homicide.
- A former Las Vegas Judge committed suicide a year after she resigned from her position after facing an ethics investigation.
- Per the Clark County coroner’s office, Judge Melanie Andress-Tobiasson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
BREAKING: Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts will be reinstated, Meta announces.
- Vice President Kamala Harris is traveling to California on Wednesday in the wake of several mass shootings that have shocked the state and the nation — but which defy talking points about gun control or extremism.
- The Los Angeles Times reports:
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) introduced legislation Monday to ban “205 military-style assault weapons by name” and prohibit transfer of “high capacity” magazines.
- Feinstein cited the January 21, 2023, Monterey Park shooting as the impetus for the reintroduction of the “assault weapons” ban.
CRAZY: Justin Trudeau swarmed by angry protesters outside the Bread Bar in Hamilton. pic.twitter.com/GnI3jdHn89
— Harrison Faulkner (@Harry__Faulkner) January 25, 2023
- Any American battle tanks sent to Ukraine will be destroyed by Russian forces, Moscow’s ambassador to the United States has warned,Source: rt.com
So why are the sending tanks if putin is on his death bed, corporations have all moved out of the country, the soldiers don’t want to fight, the soldiers are starving etc….
Its because that is all fake and the real reason is because they are losing, if putin wanted to he could have bombed the entire country and taken it over, but that is not what this is about, its about exposing the [DS]
The other reason is that are pushing the scare event, WwIII. They are going to push Putin into do something that they can use to push WWIII, scare event.
How many tanks are we sending to secure the American border?
- The government of the United Kingdom officially declared that it would no longer require healthy people under the age of 50 to receive COVID booster doses.
- As the UK begins to recover from the pandemic, the universal Covid vaccine program will be phased out this year.
- “As the transition continues away from a pandemic emergency response towards pandemic recovery, the [Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation] JCVI has advised that the 2021 booster offer (third dose) for persons aged 16 to 49 years who are not in a clinical risk group should close in alignment with the close of the autumn 2022 booster vaccination campaign,” the government said in a news release Wednesday.
Unexpected athlete deaths are up to record levels since the onset of COVID for some reason.
- since the introduction of the experimental vaccines. Back in March Dowd said that U.S. millennials, aged 25-44, experienced a record-setting 84% increase in excess mortality during the final four months of 2021.
- It’s still happening! According to Ed Dowd, the latest numbers from August show an excess mortality rate of 36% for millennials.
- And now this…
A new study by US government found that there were 300,000 excess deaths in the US since 2020 that cannot be explained.
- One of the greatest privileges I had as President was firing Deborah Birx. The only thing she had going was nice scarves. I remember so well when she was lecturing the American people not to leave their homes for Thanksgiving, and then she traveled hundreds of miles to visit her family, who incredibly turned her into the police. The only one who thought highly of her was herself!
Shouldn’t this be somewhat of a big deal?
- Teresa Yue Shen, 31, was one of seven activists arrested in Atlanta last week
- She previously worked for both CNN and Reuters as an intern before her arrest
- An Antifa terror suspect who is part of the Atlanta cell is the daughter of a New Jersey-based Pharma China and a global diversity expert, DailyMail.com can reveal.
.@RepMTG says she is going to introduce legislation that declares Antifa domestic terrorists:
"Enough of Antifa. They are not the anti-fascists. They ARE the fascists." pic.twitter.com/81EO2eURam
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) January 24, 2023
- never-before-seen video that we witnessed first-hand played by the prosecution at the Proud Boys trial to incriminate the men. It was then sent to us by our source so we could share with the public. The fuzzy “glitch” in the video literally covers RAY EPPS making the first breach through a black fence. This is the fence of Breach #2 that the prosecution is blaming the Proud Boys for breaching in their trial! You can’t make this stuff up! The suspicious “glitch” begins right before Epps breaches the gate and ends a few seconds later once he is inside. Convenient! See the video that was played for the jury here:
- This seems like a near impossible coincidence.
- the original version of the video and IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE SAME GLITCH! Somehow the version that appeared in court had a time stamp on it that DID NOT EXIST in any of the original CCTV footage, as well as some sort of suspicious watermark that is meant to look like a glitch in the video to CONVENIENTLY COVER UP THE BREACH BY RAY EPPS.“
- During the 2022 midterm elections, Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams criticized Georgia’s updated voting laws believing they were a form of voter suppression; however, a recent University of Georgia School of Public and International Affairs post-election poll shows that 0% of black Georgians had trouble voting.
- Of black Georgia residents who participated in the post-election poll, 0% had a “poor” experience and 94.3% were either “very confident” or “somewhat confident” their vote counted as intended, according to the poll.
- “Yet again, the myth of voter suppression in Georgia fails to be supported by a shred of evidence,” Republican Georgia Gov. Brain Kemp said in a release about the poll. “Democrats have juiced this lie for every cent it was worth, disparaging our state and undermining faith in our elections.”
- Of black Georgia residents who participated in the post-election poll, 0% had a “poor” experience and 94.3% were either “very confident” or “somewhat confident” their vote counted as intended, according to the University of Georgia School of Public and International Affairs post-election poll. In March 2021,
- Maricopa county admits in its pleadings that they didn’t count ballots at MCTEC as required by law because there were so many, but there is no exception in AZ law to thwart procedure because there were too many votes.
- Hobbs is arguing that the appeals court MUST use the same determination of disputed facts as the trial court. That just simply isn’t the case.
- Then IN MAY 2019 Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani announced he was traveling to Ukraine to push the current leadership on several investigations including the probe on the Biden corruption case.
- Then in July President Trump spoke with the new Ukrainian leader Zelensky after Rudy Giuliani announced he was traveling to Ukraine to investigate the Biden Crime family.
- In the transcript released President Zelensky brought up Rudy Giuliani and his investigations with President Trump.
- President Trump did not bring up the topic with Zelensky. The fake news hid this from the American public – once again.
- Here is the significant segment:
It was Zelensky who brought up the Biden investigation and NOT PRESIDENT TRUMP!
- Democrats later attempted to impeach President Trump for this call.
- We now know that Hunter and Joe Biden were leaking classified information to the Ukrainians back in 2014.
- It appears that Hunter Biden was emailing Devon Archer information he received from a briefing his father and Vice President Joe Biden held earlier. Or the information may have come directly from top-secret documents.
- The Gateway Pundit scoured the bowels of the Hunter Biden laptop and found the document in question.
- The images come from the Marco Polo report on Hunter Biden’s laptop. page 143
- A full 80 percent of Democrats support the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel to investigate President Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, a CNN poll found Wednesday.
- The special counsel is supported by 80 percent of Democrats, 88 percent of Republicans, and 84 percent of independents.
- The poll surveyed 1,004 Americans from January 19-22 with a 4 point margin of error.
- We must clean out the rot and corruption in Washington D.C!