Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/Biden admin is continually showing the people that they are doing everything against the constitution. The student loan appeal was shot down again. The railroad union is angry with Biden, it is all falling apart for the puppet masters.The world is moving away from the [CBDC]. The [DS] is using everything against Trump but it is failing. This is an information war and they are losing. They are about to push chaos in the US just to get Trump from running for President. All of this is going to be used against them. The [DS] is now pushing the idea that a quiet storm is approaching, buckle up its about to get very bumpy.
- A federal court of appeals denied the Biden administration’s request to overturn an earlier court ruling that blocked its student loan forgiveness program.On Wednesday, the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals turned down the Biden administration’s request to overturn a ruling by a Texas federal judge, who blocked the student loan forgiveness plan, calling it “unconstitutional.”
- After President Joe Biden this week urged Congress to prevent rail worker unions from striking, unions turned against the president, accusing him of betraying his commitment to stand by labor.
- “Joe Biden blew it,” Railroad Workers United treasurer Hugh Sawyer said Tuesday. “He had the opportunity to prove his labor-friendly pedigree to millions of workers by simply asking Congress for legislation to end the threat of a national strike on terms more favorable to workers. Sadly, he could not bring himself to advocate for a lousy handful of sick days.”
- Biden’s conflict with unions comes after he promised them during his 2020 campaign that he would be the “strongest labor president you’ve ever had.”
- The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes, a Teamsters rail workers’ affiliate, said it was “deeply disappointed” that the president would not back the union’s strike to fight for paid sick days. A national strike could cost the United States $2 billion per day, according to the Association of American Railroads.
- The Biden economy is a mess and it’s getting worse. Now even the far-left media can’t hide the mess.
- Today’s job numbers from ADP were horrible.
The brakes came on abruptly for the private job market in November.
…Companies added just 127,000 positions for the month, a steep reduction from the 239,000 the firm reported for October and well below the Dow Jones estimate for 190,000. It also was the lowest total since January 2021.
This doesn’t bode well for either the Federal Reserve’s interest rate policies attempting to stem inflation and stave off a deep recession, nor encouraging for the job market going forward. The big number to take from the ADP report?
100,00 manufacturing jobs gone
- The bigger problem is that this is not the end of this. It may be the beginning.
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing is a favored strategy by woke companies focused on making the world “a better place.”
- Forbes describes the criteria for the ESG strategy as:
Environment. What kind of impact does a company have on the environment? This can include a company’s carbon footprint, toxic chemicals involved in its manufacturing processes and sustainability efforts that make up its supply chain.
Social. How does the company improve its social impact, both within the company and in the broader community? Social factors include everything from LGBTQ+ equality, racial diversity in both the executive suite and staff overall, and inclusion programs and hiring practices. It even looks at how a company advocates for social good in the wider world, beyond its limited sphere of business.
Governance. How does the company’s board and management drive positive change? Governance includes everything from issues surrounding executive pay to diversity in leadership as well as how well that leadership responds to and interacts with shareholders.
- BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation and the world’s largest asset manager.
- The company has embraced ESG and encourages portfolio companies to disclose their ESG data including carbon emissions and board diversity, among other criteria.
- BlackRock’s woke strategy seems ironic considering their heavy investments with global polluter and the human rights crushing CCP run China.
- Last December,William Hild, Executive Director of Consumers’ Research, sent a letter to the governors of the 10 states with the top 10 state pension
Florida’s Chief Financial Officer said on Thursday his department would pull $2 billion worth of its assets managed by BlackRock Inc (BLK.N), the biggest such divestment by a state opposed to the asset manager’s environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) policies.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell indicated that the central bank would opt for a less drastic hike the next time it increases interest rates.
- The Fed chair delivered over 15 minutes of prepared remarks at an event held by the Brookings Institution, a prominent DC think tank, before taking questions from a Brookings scholar. Powell said he believes it makes sense for the central bank to begin moderating its interest rate increases and that the Fed could roll out this new policy at its December meeting, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- The head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Kristalina Georgieva, has cautioned against the Federal Reserve slowing down with its interest rate hikes as it attempts to tame soaring inflation.
- Georgieva said that the Central Bank “has no option but to stay the course” until the cost of living significantly declines.
“They owe it to the U.S. economy, they owe it to the world economy, because what happens in the United States if inflation does not get under control can have also spillover impacts for the rest of the world,” Georgieva said.
Goya foods faced more backlash and more cancellation because its president praised Trump admin policies that were good business and Hispanics generally then Balenciaga has for pushing a child porn/bondage campaign.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 1, 2022
Not even 24 hours after MAGA grifter Charlie Kirk tweeted homophobic lies about me, I received this threat repeating one of his lies.
But that was the point: Riling people up against me & other LGBTQ people.
Words have consequences & Twitter is becoming a cesspool for this crap pic.twitter.com/gTn4tHkfg0
— Senator Scott Wiener (@Scott_Wiener) November 30, 2022
- U.S. Virgin Islands officials and the estate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein have agreed to settle accusations of sex trafficking for $105 million, the island chain’s Department of Justice announced Thursday.
- Epstein’s estate, along with 10 Epstein-affiliated entities, and fellow defendants and estate co-executors Darren Indyke and Richard Kahn will pay $105 million as well as half of the proceeds from the sale of Little St. James, an island where Epstein resided and is alleged to have committed sex crimes.
- An additional $450,000 will be spent to repair damage on Great St. James, another Epstein-owned island, where the financier “razed the remains of centuries’-old historical structures of enslaved workers to make room for his development,” according to the VIDOJ.
EXCLUSIVE: When Jeffrey met Bubba: Epstein lobbied Bill Clinton to change trade laws on behalf of Victoria’s Secret boss Les Wexner – but ended up forging bond with former president, visiting the White House 17 times and flying him on Lolita Express
- Jeffrey Epstein tried to lobby then-President Bill Clinton to change US trade laws in 1994 in an effort to save clothing company The Limited $1.2billion
- The Limited, whose brands then included the lingerie chain Victoria’s Secret, and was owned by former Epstein associate Leslie Wexner
- Epstein’s efforts did not succeed, however, the financier visited the White House 17 times to see Clinton and the pair forged a bond
- Clinton flew at least 26 times on the pedophile’s jet – known as the ‘Lolita Express’ – where Epstein shuttled underage girls for sex
- DailyMail.com obtained letters that were put in a file by the Clinton White House marked ‘Jeffrey Epstein’ and given to the National Archives
- Mother’s and families of victims of Violent Crime, which is breaking all Records in NYC, are furious that the criminals who killed their loved ones haven’t been given a trial in many years, while millions of dollars, & years of work, has been spent on a ridiculous Fringe Benefits Case, the likes of which has never been prosecuted before in our County’s history. It is a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt of all time. The D.A.s Office should focus on Murders & Violent Crime, not “Bullshit!”
- The Manhattan D.A.’s Office has not tried a Murder Case since 2015, despite the fact that Violent Crime in NYC is at an all time high. That’s 6 years ago and yet, after years of investigation, millions of dollars spent, and the costly and laborious inspection of almost 10,000,000 pages of documents, we are in the second week of a “Fringe Benefits” Case over an Executive’s use of a company car, a company apartment, and his grandchildren’s education. No such case has ever been tried before. Sad!
- The Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee received six years of President Trump’s federal tax returns.
- The Supreme Court last week refused to intervene after Trump filed an emergency appeal with the high court.
- “No Congress has ever wielded its legislative powers to demand a President’s tax returns,” Trump argued to the Supreme Court in his emergency application.
- The tax returns will not be immediately made public but expect selective leaks to WaPo and NY Times.
Good conversation. Among other things, we resolved the misunderstanding about Twitter potentially being removed from the App Store. Tim was clear that Apple never considered doing so.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 30, 2022
- Creative Director for Balenciaga became the ambassador for Ukraine Recovery program designed to help temporarily displaced people.
So the guy who rubber stamped the bdsm child photos was helping Ukraine with their homeless?
Does that include children?
What could possibly go wrong?
- The Senate on Wednesday confirmed Robert P. Storch to serve as inspector general in the Defense Department. The 92-3 vote made him the first non-acting Pentagon IG since Obama-appointee Jon Rymer stepped down in January 2016.
- The Project on Government Oversight advocacy group called the confirmation “great news.”
- Source: washingtontimes.com
- The Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) has filed a lawsuit to stop the stringent controls contained in Ballot Measure 114 (BM 114) from taking effect.
- “a local sheriff and a gun store owner [are asking] the court to declare the law unconstitutional and issue an injunction to prevent it from going into effect next week.”
- BM 114 requires Oregon residents to acquire a permit before being allowed to legally purchase a firearm. The cost of the permit is $65.
- BM 114 also contains a ban on ammunition magazines that hold more than ten rounds.
- Less than 24 hours after violent protests in Guangzhou, authorities in the sprawling port city – as well as Chongqing, Zhengzhou, and the capital Beijing – announce they are easing COVID restrictions.
- Major Chinese cities have started to lift COVID lockdowns and ease restrictions following widespread protests over stringent zero-COVID policies.
- Less than 24 hours after violent protests in Guangzhou, officials in at least seven districts of the sprawling port city north of Hong Kong announced they were lifting lockdowns.
Wonder how fact checks work for Republicans?
I immediately provided proof.
After Reuters found I was CORRECT, they decided NOT to fact check! pic.twitter.com/hbCGmnl6rY
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) December 1, 2022
- House Republicans sent a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) on Wednesday, demanding that the body not destroy any materials concerning the origins of COVID-19, and urging further transparency of the NIH’s knowledge of the origins.
- The Committee on Energy and Commerce sent 12 letters to the NIH between March 18, 2021, through October 31, 2022, asking for information regarding the origins of COVID-19 and NIH’s grant to EcoHealth Alliance, among other topics, the letter states.
- The committee’s 12 letters have gone “largely unanswered,” according to the letter, and the Wednesday letter urges the NIH to respond to the “longstanding” requests “immediately, but no later than December 16, 2022.”
- “Donald Trump is the only prominent Republican who has acknowledged the extraordinary level of corruption in the United States, and it is the beneficiaries of that corruption who may fear him the most.”
- Spot on.
- Who Is in the Best Position to Restore American Greatness in 2024? › American Greatness
- Ever since Donald Trump once again announced his candidacy for president there has been a chorus of voices from former supporters, many of whom respectfully acknowledge his accomplishments…