Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Fed, Treasury, Biden Admin knowingly lied to the people when they said inflation would disappear, the people know the truth now. People are rising up as the [CB] pushes their agenda. Countries are now preparing to counter the CBDC, the war with the [CB] has begun. The [DS] is trapped in their own agenda. They know they cannot control the narrative. The agenda is falling apart, the people are questioning everything they do. The precipice is meant to wake those people up who are in a deep sleep, a scare event will be necessary to snap them out of it. What will the scare event be, WAR, will we go to war, No. The corrupt politicians are pushing everything they have and now the people can see this very clearly, Trump readies the replacements. The [DS] will be so desperate that they will push a communication blackout, but this will not stop the patriots, countermeasures are in place. Buckle up, the ride is about to get really bumpy.
- These cows are supposed to be “bred for climate change” and heat resistant.
- Now you’re telling me 5,000 cows died last week, “due to a heat wave”?? (which looked like total b.s.)
- I bet those dead “heat wave” cows are going to be used to sell the new GMO cow technology….. You see what I’m saying?
- Biden was so impressed with Powell, that he decided to keep him on and add a socialist as one of his deputies.
- Powell spoke in front of Congress this morning. CNBC reports:
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell told congressional lawmakers Wednesday that the central bank is determined to bring down inflation and has the ability to make that happen.
“At the Fed, we understand the hardship high inflation is causing. We are strongly committed to bringing inflation back down, and we are moving expeditiously to do so,” the Fed chief said in remarks for the Senate Banking Committee. “We have both the tools we need and the resolve it will take to restore price stability on behalf of American families and businesses.”
- It will be based on a currency basket of the five-nation bloc, according to the Russian president
- President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that the BRICS countries – Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa – are currently working on setting up a new global reserve currency.
- “The issue of creating an international reserve currency based on a basket of currencies of our countries is being worked out,” he said at the BRICS business forum.
There is only one criminal between the two of us…YOU!!! pic.twitter.com/68cawpAXVI
— Andrew Gillum (@AndrewGillum) November 22, 2019
The country dodged such a bullet. If Gillum had won we'd probably still be in various stages of lockdown because there would have been no Gov. DeSantis to say "wait, this is stupid." https://t.co/7BsJhIoG4R
— Karol Markowicz (@karol) June 22, 2022
- Ghislaine Maxwell is trying to use her tie to the Clinton Foundation to get only four years for trafficking underage girls.
- She even said she helped launch the Clinton Global Initiative.
- The Daily Mail reported:
Ghislaine Maxwell used her connections to Bill Clinton in an effort to get herself a lower sentence for trafficking underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein.
- Will the Clintons help out an old friend?
BREAKING: Robb Elementary, the Texas school where 19 children and 2 teachers were killed in a mass shooting, will be demolished – Uvalde Mayor
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 22, 2022
- The White House refused to deny plans Monday to restrict ammunition supplies for one of the most targeted firearms in the nation: the AR-15.
- Last week, The Federalist reported the White House was preparing to shut down the Lake City ammo plant in northwestern Missouri owned by the federal government but operated by Winchester, a private firm. Opened in 1941 to manufacture weapons ammo for the U.S. Army, the government allows the sale of any excess supplies on the open market. The factory is one of the largest producers of M855/SS109 ammo, the most popular caliber for the AR-15. The plant also sells XM855 and XM193 ammunition and is responsible for more than 30 percent of the nation’s 5.56mm ammo.
The phrase “currently available” tells you everything you need to know: the Biden absolutely plans to restrict future production at Winchester’s Lake City plant to cut off 5.56 ammunition supply to the public.
They got caught red-handed and are now trying to pretend otherwise. https://t.co/6MSuwTGTzq
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 21, 2022
- Fourteen Republican senators betrayed their voter base on Tuesday night when they voted to advance a gun control bill that concedes key constitutional ground to Democrats and their gun-grabbing wish list.
- There were ten Republican senators who have committed to voting to pass the bill:
- Sen. Roy Blunt (MO)
- Sen. Richard Burr (NC)
- Sen. Rob Portman (OH)
- Sen. Pat Toomey (PA)
- Sen. John Cornyn (TX)
- Sen. Thom Tillis (NC)
- Sen. Bill Cassidy (LA)
- Sen. Susan Collins (ME)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC)
- Sen. Mitt Romney (UT)
There were five more who are at a minimum voting to advance it.
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski (AK)
- Sen. Shelly Moore Capito (WV)
- Sen. Joni Ernst (IA)
- Sen. Mitch McConnell (KY)
- Sen. Todd Young (IN)
- The Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action conducted a survey and asked participants whether they believe “‘red flag’ gun control laws designed to temporarily take guns away from individuals has the potential to be abused by local authorities and government officials to disarm their political opponents and/or citizens who disagree with them?”
- Among all the respondents, 46.7% said “yes” while 22.5% said they were unsure. Roughly 30% said “no.”
- The NRA officially has responded by saying it will oppose the legislation. The NRA says “this legislation can be abused to restrict lawful gun purchases, infringe upon the rights of law-abiding Americans.”
The NRA will support legislation that improves school security, promotes mental health services, and helps reduce violent crime. However, we will oppose this gun control legislation because it falls short at every level. It does little to truly address violent crime while opening the door to unnecessary burdens on the exercise of Second Amendment freedom by law-abiding gun owners.
This legislation can be abused to restrict lawful gun purchases, infringe upon the rights of law-abiding Americans, and use federal dollars to fund gun control measures being adopted by state and local politicians. This bill leaves too much discretion in the hands of government officials and also contains undefined and overbroad provisions – inviting interference with our constitutional freedoms.
Decisions by the Supreme Court of the United States in the Heller and McDonald cases make clear that the Second Amendment is an individual constitutional freedom. We will always fight for those freedoms – and the fundamental values we have defended for over 150 years.
- The Senate gun control legislation introduced uses Byrne Grants as incentives for the adoption of red flag laws.
- Section 12003 is titled “Use of Byrne Grants for Implementation of State Crisis Intervention Programs.”
- The funds are to be used to create “mental health courts,” “drug courts,” “veterans courts,” and establish “extreme risk protection orders,” aka, red flag laws.
- California has a red flag law, and so many other gun controls that Mike Bloomberg-affiliated Everytown for Gun Safety ranks the state number one for gun law strength.
- Despite a red flag law and all the other controls, California is also number one for “active shooter incidents.”
The year is 2040:
Owning guns is illegal
The dollar is dead
Gender no longer exists
You walk around with a chip in you
Electric vehicles are mandatory
Children are taught Chinese before English
But at least Ukraine got $40,000,000,000 and Republicans passed red flag laws!
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 22, 2022
The Supreme Court has added another opinion day this week. The court will issue opinions on both Thursday and Friday at 10 a.m. EDT. There are 13 cases that still remain to be decided.
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) June 22, 2022
- The U.S. Supreme Court MUST find, reveal, and punish the “Leaker.” Very easy to do – Go to the reporter who received the leak. This is a tremendously serious matter that has never happened, to anywhere near this extent, before. The Court will be compromised and demeaned until this very big problem is solved!
- Joe and Jill Biden visited a vaccine clinic in Washington D.C.
- They saw kids six months to five years old get their shot
- Biden carried around toddlers and gave hugs
- He comforted a crying little boy named Joseph
- Vaccines for toddlers were approved last week
- Remains unclear how many parents will get their kids vaccinated
- President Joe Biden on Tuesday took selfies with toddlers getting their first covid shot and comforted a crying little boy named Joseph when he and Jill visited a vaccine center in Washington D.C.
- On Friday, the journal Andrology published a peer-reviewed paper showing large decreases in sperm counts among men after the second dose of Pfizer’s mRNA Covid jab.
- Based on counts from men who donated sperm to three fertility clinics in Israel, this finding is devastating – medically and politically.
- It cuts to the heart of the hottest button question of all about the mRNA shots, whether they have hidden fertility risks. That issue has simmered since early 2021, following my reporting that data showed the shots had caused excess miscarriages in rats – and other reports showing that measurable amounts of vaccine reached the ovaries and testes in tests in rats.
- Ever since, media “fact-checkers” and public health authorities have dismissed and mocked the concerns and anyone who raises them:
- Now – after a half-billion men have received mRNA shots – the skeptics appear to be right. Again. The Israeli paper offers hard evidence that the vaccines may present a systemic risk to men’s sperm counts. What was a conspiracy theory is now just a theory. AGAIN.
- the authors qualified their findings by reporting that after five months, sperm levels recovered. Thus the decreases were only temporary, they wrote.
- Put aside the fact that a five-month decrease hardly qualifies as temporary for someone trying to start a family –
- Rather than acknowledging this fact, the authors offered the best possible spin on their data, while at the same time publishing the figures themselves near the end of the paper so that other researchers could see the reality for themselves.
- This tactic is now commonplace among researchers putting out data that might raise concerns about the mRNA shots. It is likely a response to the overwhelming political pressure to hide the deepening crisis around the safety and efficacy of shots that governments have given to over a billion people worldwide.
- Below is the crucial chart, which shows that “total motile count” – the number of sperm in the ejaculated semen – plunged 22 percent three to five months after the second shot (T2) and barely recovered during the final count (T3), when it was still 19 percent below the pre-shot level.
- All of which is to say that this data cannot be easily explained away and should not be ignored, as badly as the media would like to do so. The fall in sperm counts is part of an emerging and increasingly dark picture about the long-term health impacts of the mRNA shots – and should all by itself convince parents not to risk exposing their children to these powerful biotechnologies.
- Joe Biden delivered remarks on Covid-19 vaccines for children under the age of 5.
- The FDA this week authorized Covid vaccines for children under 5 so Biden is out promoting the jabs to toddlers and babies.
- A reporter asked Joe Biden how many Covid vaccines the US has for children and how many children will be able to get vaccinated before he needs more money from Congress.
- Biden said we can get through at least this year.
- Then he said the quiet part out loud.
- Biden said we need more money because there is going to be another pandemic.
- “We need more money. We don’t just need more money for vaccines for children, we need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There’s gonna be another pandemic,” said Biden.
- Less than ten percent of Americans are following the January 6 committee’s hearings “very closely,” according to a new ABC News poll.
- ABC News, in conjunction with Ipsos, found that just nine percent of Americans are following the January 6 committee’s televised hearings “very closely.”
- Now that we can identify the bracelets that were being worn by these false flaggers, anons are already finding them in the crowd
- Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who could not win his own district as a representative to the state convention, surprisingly won his primary two weeks ago over a popular Republican with 52% of the vote. Raffensperger was polling around 25%. Raffensperger is also a committed Never-Trumper who was caught lying about a call President Trump had with him back in December 2022.
- But Raffesnperger won his primary with 52% of the vote to prevent a runoff.
- Brian Kemp, who was booed at the state convention, surprisingly won his primary in Georgia after a rally with Mike Pence, by 74% to 22%.
- And on Tuesday, popular conservative and Trump supporter Vernon Jones — who just months ago would receive a rock star’s welcome at rallies — lost to his opponent Mike Collins.
- Vernon Jones lost his race 76% to 24%.
- So Georgia was a clean sweep against President Trump and his supporters.
- If we want to believe the numbers — Trump only has 24% support from the conservatives in the state.
- Only 24% of Republicans in Georgia support President Donald Trump. That’s what we’re supposed to believe.
- We know the machines they use, that Brad Raffensperger purchased, are able to be breached and manipulated. A recent government report confirmed this.
- Something is going on in Georgia.
- Or maybe it’s too late to save the state.
Now there’s a storm️
MSM = propaganda tool of the D party.
POTUS economy – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS job creating (record) – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS GPD – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS fair trade (protect America) – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS manufacturing – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS record low unemployment – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS tax reform (more take home money) – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS save the world from NK – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS stock market gains – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS undo harmful regulations – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS boost US energy dominance – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS protect US homeland – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS combatting opioids – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS accountability (audit Pentagon, SC, re-org executive branch etc.) – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS protecting life – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS helping Veterans – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS peace through strength – not good enough – IMPEACH.
POTUS restore confidence/respect of US – not good enough – IMPEACH.
………………..all while under constant attack.
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH IS SPREADING?
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE LOSING THEIR SLAVE GRIP HOLD?
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE WE ARE WINNING?http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/06/27/poll-72-of-americans-believe-establishment-media-intentionally-report-fake-news/
‘SILENT’ MAJORITY NO MORE.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY.
Believe it or not, our Founding Fathers, during the time of Louis XVI’s Versailles and having just lived under the domination of King George III and an English Parliament in London almost 6000 miles away, anticipated there may come a time when the political elite, all living together in a far off capital city, might become detached from those they are supposed to serve and may need to be reigned in. For just this eventuality, the Founders slipped a mechanism into the Constitution, which allows The States (specifically the State Legislatures) to overrule the power-drunk tyrants living as permanent residents in the capital and return the power of our Constitutional Republic back to The States and We the People.
This fail safe is called The Convention of the States (COS). Mark Levin has discussed the need for The Convention of the States in an excellent description of the process.
15 states have already passed COS resolutions, 8 more States have passed a COS resolution through 1 state legislative chamber, another 12 states have active legislation pending this year. So a total of 35 states are already inclined to support the COS, and that doesn’t even include states like Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania with Republican state legislatures that could easily be persuaded to join in given all the election and other chaos seen in 2020. Surely additional state legislatures could be persuaded to join either through political pressure or future elections. If the amendments passed were the type with broad 70 to 80% public support, there is a real chance some or all of the amendments could see ratification.
This can all be done outside of the sphere of Washington D.C. The States do not need a single vote in Congress, the President cannot veto it, and the Supreme Court cannot rule ratification of a constitutional amendment to be unconstitutional. Not even the Associated Press gets a say.