Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] was setup and now they cannot stop raising rates. Their balance sheet was bloated and now that rates are moving up they are in trouble. The patriots trapped them in all of this and this is why Trump is putting out the message of a quantum leap in the standard of living. The [DS] is now going to go all out to stop Trump, we are at war and this is the end game and both sides know this. There is no turning back now. Trump knows the people have his back, the fake news is not working and the [DS] does not have the narrative. The brainwashing has been broken and as we head down this path more and more people will wake up. In the end the [DS] will be destroyed.
- In the race to exit Europe’s negative interest rate oxymoron, a multitude of changes are taking place.
- Central bank balance sheets, bloated by a decade of monetary manipulation, now yield less than overnight interest rates. That gap is producing staggering losses for the very same central bankers responsible for creating it.
- The German Bundesbank is thus expected to generate a 193bln euro loss over the coming decade. That’s a big number for the delicate German psyche. It’s the kind of number that will require a government bailout – indirectly with the passage of time and inflation.
- Before this cycle is over, central banks across the developed world will turn to their politicians to beg for bailout forgiveness, even as they raise interest rates, which in turn lift interest payments that these same politicians must pay on government debts.
- Any illusion of independence will fade. Calls for wholesale change will naturally come from the fringe, as it is the establishment that led us here.
- “Inflation and the future depreciation losses that will arise from the ECB’s monetary policy – adopted in violation of its mandate – will be the nail in the coffin of Europe’s prosperity and the end of the euro,” declared Alice Weidel, co-leader of Germany’s rightwing AfD party.
- “And no one will be able to say they weren’t warned.”
- California Governor Gavin Newsom has finally been located. Turns out he was on a “personal trip” to Baja California while his constituents were freezing to death.
- Here is San Francisco Chronicle reporter Emily Hoeven with the news.
- We all remember the media uproar two years ago when Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) briefly flew down to Cancun in the midst of a power outage in Texas even through he had no power to help. Don’t expect the same reaction from the corporate press even though Newsom is literally the most powerful elected leader in the state.
- The news only gets worse for Californians. Some residents, especially senior citizens, in Northern California’s Mendocino County have been stuck in their homes for over 10 days. They remain without power and are running low on supplies.
Crazy stuff going on in NorCal due to the storms. Seniors stuck in their houses for 10+ days because they can't get through the snow levels in mountainous areas of #Mendocino County. No power or cell service still. #CAwx 1/3
— Sarah Stierch 🔥💁🏻♀️ 🌻 (@Sarah_Stierch) March 5, 2023
“Transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely.”
These words were in a speech by a major right wing figure at a national conservative conference.
It’s a straight up call for genocide. That’s what this fight is about. They want us gone. pic.twitter.com/HHFyjbCejg
— Senator Scott Wiener (@Scott_Wiener) March 4, 2023
Scott Wiener, is of course deliberately misrepresenting what Michael Knowles said. He’s talking about eradicating a dangerous ideology, not a people group. Knowles also happens to be 100% right.
- Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis wants to shield state prosecutors from bills introduced by Republicans aimed at constraining their power to indict people like Trump
Yea it’s “the job” that let us down, not Mayor Secretary presidential hopeful Pete that let us down! It’s always someone else’s fault! https://t.co/pT2M3QMTY5
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 6, 2023
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been collecting domestic intelligence, including through interviews with people held in migrant detention centers, jails and prisons, sparking widespread concern among DHS employees that the program was illegal, according to documents obtained by Politico.
- The Overt Human Intelligence Collection Program collected domestic intelligence for years, allowing officials to seek voluntary interviews with nearly anyone in the U.S., including incarcerated people, whom officials could access without first going through their lawyers,
- The program stopped conducting direct interviews with incarcerated people in 2022, but concerns remain about the agency collecting domestic intelligence through direct interviews with American citizens, according to Politico. Carrie Bachner, former senior
- One employee said the leadership of the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis “is ‘shady’ and ‘runs like a corrupt government,’”
- Former Obama UN Ambassador Samantha Power is currently serving under Joe Biden as the administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- In a now-deleted USAID memo Samantha Power announced how she was pleased that USAID was partnering with the IFPIM in April 2022 after Joe Biden announced his $30 million infusion into the organization months earlier.
- This USAID webpage has since been deleted.
- In the above memo USAID administrator Samantha Power admitted that she was partnering with IFPIM co-Administrators Ms. Maria Ressa and Colin Crowell, on effective tools to address “disinformation.”
- In other words, the Biden administration admitted in the now-deleted press release that they were partnering with the IFPIM to censor free speech at home and on a global scale. Power also admits she is “holding major social media and technology companies accountable for the spread of falsehoods on their platforms.”
- The Biden administration gave tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to a Global Disinformation Index partner and funder.
- ‘Bank of America, with no directive from the FBI, datamined its customer base,’ whistleblower George Hill told the House Judiciary Committee.
- An FBI whistleblower told congressional investigators that the D.C. field office pushed local offices to open criminal investigations into Americans based solely on financial transactions Bank of America tracked and voluntarily provided to the bureau, according to testimony reviewed by The Federalist.
- “Bank of America, with no directive from the FBI, datamined its customer base,” whistleblower and recently retired FBI supervisory intelligence analyst George Hill told investigators for the House Judiciary Committee, according to Hill’s testimony.
- According to the material reviewed, Hill testified that on either Jan. 7 or 8, 2021, Bank of America provided the FBI’s D.C. field office a “huge list” of individuals who used Bank of America credit or debit cards in D.C., or the surrounding Maryland and Virginia areas, on Jan. 5, 6, or 7, 2021. Bank of America then elevated to the top of the list anyone who had ever (through Jan. 6, 2021) used a Bank of America product to purchase a firearm.
- The D.C. field office, which oversaw the Jan. 6 investigation, distributed the Bank of America list internally to field offices throughout the country, Hill testified in his deposition. Hill further explained that his supervisor at the Boston field office refused to open an investigation on the individuals flagged on the list because there was “no predication.” “There’s no crime that was committed by using a [Bank of America] product in the District or around the District,” Hill testified, explaining his supervisor’s reasoning for why no “further action” was required.
- But the D.C. field office pushed back, according to Hill. The D.C. field office told Boston’s supervisory special agent, or SSA, he needed to open up the cases. When the local office’s SSA refused, the D.C. field office threatened to call the assistant special agent in charge, or ASAC, of the local office, Hill told the congressional committee. The SSA stood firm in his refusal, as did the local ASAC, Hill said, even though the D.C. field office then threatened the ASAC that it would escalate the matter to the office’s special agent in charge, or SAC.
Say it again for those not paying attention. Those pushing gun control aren’t interested in controlling crime. Just you
Top Russian scientist who created Sputnik V Covid vaccine 'is strangled to death with a belt in his Moscow apartment in row with intruder
— Truthseeker (@Xx17965797N) March 4, 2023
- The Biden administration has refused tennis great Novak Djokovic, the world’s number one tennis player, entry into the United States because he refuses to take the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Most people thought that the insane mandates related to the COVID vaccine were over, but this apparently isn’t the case.
- FOX News reports:
Novak Djokovic will not participate in the BNP Paribas Open this month after the Biden administration denied his entry to the United States, due to him being unvaccinated against COVID-19.
Djokovic, 35, requested a vaccine waiver, which would have allowed him to enter the U.S. unvaccinated, but it was rejected by the Homeland Security Department.
- Three years ago, I declared that COVID-19 almost certainly came from the Chinese Wuhan lab. Now, the world is finally admitting the truth. The cover-up of COVID-19’s origins is one of the greatest scandals in the history of the world. Millions of people all over the planet have died from the China Virus. Now it’s time to hold China—and the corrupt forces who have facilitated this colossal suppression of facts—accountable for the damage they have inflicted upon all of humanity.
Deep State actors have been deployed to divert ALL blame onto China, when all the evidence points to HEAVY US involvement.
-Had medical counter-measures
-Main monetary beneficiaries
Now that it is clear to everyone with eyes to see that Fauci organized a cover up to squash the lab leak hypothesis, here's a reminder that he tried to fool the public on the science of lockdown and covid mitigation too. https://t.co/xgM3zdWuoV
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) March 6, 2023
- We demand justice and punishment so severe that nobody would ever even think of doing it again
There isn't a soul on this earth that can question whether I consider myself a BLACK MAN or not. Being an 'actor' is a profession, like being an 'architect' ,they are not defined by race. However, If YOU define your work by your race, that is your Perogative. Ah lie?
— Idris Elba (@idriselba) February 11, 2023
- the World Economic Forum encouraged business leaders to turn their companies into “corporate activists: companies that take concrete action” to change society. And many of the largest companies heeded this call, setting up their own racial-justice programs.
- Amazon, for example, created its own program called the “Black Business Accelerator,” a program offering a “suite of resources” only to black-owned businesses. Other businesses — those owned by whites, Asians, and Hispanics — were ineligible for the Accelerator. Amazon also created a second program, the “Impact Accelerator: Black Founders” program, which offered much more — up to $225,000 in grants to black-owned businesses.
- Comcast, America’s second-largest media company, started the RISE program, which offered small-business owners technology makeovers, marketing services, and millions of dollars of grants. These benefits were available free of charge to selected recipients, but white male business owners were ineligible for the program.
- This new aggressive form of social-justice spending — corporate-run programs designed to help only certain minorities — faced scrutiny in the courts because federal and state laws prohibit racially discriminatory programs like this. Amazon was sued twice, once over a $10,000 grant given to nonwhite delivery service drivers, and then again over the Black Business Accelerator.
- In response to this growing litigation, corporations have changed tactics: Many now launder their race discrimination through third-party organizations. Visa, for example, touts an entrepreneur program called the “Visa Entrepreneurship Program.” The program is available only for “Black and African American entrepreneurs to grow their ideas.” But contrary to website branding, Visa doesn’t run this program. A Delaware-based public benefit corporation called Bridge for Billions designs and manages so-called diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs. Bridge for Billions runs these DEI programs on behalf of corporations like Visa. The Bridge for Billions website touts Chanel, Coca-Cola, Salesforce, and Heineken as corporations that “trust us” with their social-justice programs.
- Softbank — one of the world’s largest corporations — promotes its SB Opportunity Fund, which is described as an “uncapped evergreen fund” investing in new startups, but only black, Latino, and Native American startups. Softbank, apparently realizing that handing out contracts based on race is illegal under federal law, has outsourced this project to a separate, Florida-based company called SB Opportunity Fund Manager, LLC.
The pol stunt Biden pulled before 2020 midterms to blunt what was gonna be a GOP blowout could backfire on him in 2024. If SCOTUS declines 24 mil appls for Biden's student loan forgiveness, that's 24 mil voters who will resent Biden, many of them minorities in battleground states
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 5, 2023
- Over the course of the last several years, one of the most observable trends in electoral politics has been the movement of specific minority groups across the political aisle.
- Two big constituencies for the Democrats, Hispanic voters and Black voters, have started voting for Republicans in higher numbers. It’s part of the reason the Democrats have been pushing so hard for a new “Voting Rights Act,” because they want to portray the Republican Party as trying to take away voting rights. It’s not a gambit, however, that appears to be convincing much anyone.
- Likewise, the Democrats have no real answer for the problems at the border (and immigration overall) because they are worried it will affect their standing with various Hispanic voter groups – particularly Mexican-American voters. But other Hispanic sub-groups, like Cuban-Americans, have been shifting hard to the right.
- While speaking at CPAC this weekend, Kari Lake revealed that a person sent by “powerful people back East” attempted to bribe her, but she told them to pound friggin sand!
- Like President Trump, Kari Lake cannot be bought.
- They are trying to buy Kari Lake because they couldn’t stop her with a stolen election.
- Lake posted the video this weekend on Twitter.
- In the clip below, Lake reveals that she was offered “a huge salary and a position on a board” to stay out of politics for two years, but she refused. Lake then told the crowd that when asked to name her price, she responded, “let your handlers back east know that I can’t name a price because there is no price that I would sell out my country for.”
We’re flattered, but unfortunately our legal team says the Constitution won’t allow for her to serve as Governor and VP at the same time. pic.twitter.com/gFV3z3wtxB
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) March 4, 2023
- “MAGA Communist”.
- So laughable it’s even hard to type it. This will be the propaganda your “normie” friends will begin to see. Digging now but I can almost guarantee it connects to Patriots Front group.
- “An Army fights as a team, it lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team” -Patton