Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are protesting, they are pushing back on the [DS]/[WEF]. Trump lets us know that we are going to take a quantum leap in the way we live. Everything is in motion and we are moving into a new economy. The [DS] is panicking, Trump just announced that he is now a warrior and he is going after the [DS]. Trump is now taking a war-like posture and it is activated. The patriots have the leverage and they are now going after the [DS]. The patriots are prepared to obliterate the [DS]. The clock is ticking down.
- Last summer, thousands of Dutch farmers protested new Nitrogen rules that will force approx. 30% of Dutch cattle farms out of business, according to government estimates. Farming unions contend that the planned cuts place a heavier burden on agriculture than industry.
- On Friday, 2,700 tractors brought traffic in Brussels, Belgium to a standstill as thousands of Belgian farmers joined the protest against the nitrogen emissions limits.
- Farmers blocked traffic on a main road in the center of Brussels causing major traffic disruption and gridlock.
I’m often asked why so many families & companies move from California to Tennessee.
People want to live in a low-tax state that supports families & believes freedom & opportunity belong to everybody—not just the elite.
— Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee) March 4, 2023
- Kevin O’Leary is an internationally recognized leader and pundit in business and investing. In a few recent media appearances, he has claimed that blue states like Massachusetts, New York, California and others have become uninvestable.
- What he means by that is that it is pointless to start a company in these states because they punish success through excessive taxes and punitive regulations. He called out AOC and Elizabeth Warren by name.
- He offered concrete examples of companies he has moved to states like South Dakota and other countries.
Business Tycoon Criticizes Democrat-Run States: ‘They Are Punishing People Who Are Successful’
Investor and Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary is ready to take on any Democrat in a debate claiming that the party is ruining the country: “sorry, don’t shoot the messenger. Just telling you the way it is.”
During an interview with CNN, O’Leary said he no longer puts his money into Democrat-led states because they are “uninvestable” and “punishing people if they’re successful.”
“I don’t put companies here in New York anymore, or in Massachusetts, or in New Jersey, or in California. Those states are uninvestable. The policy here is insane; the taxes are too high,” O’Leary explained, adding, “the regulatory environment is punitive. I had a project in Upstate New York behind the grid in Niagara Falls for electricity — a global data center we were building. Eventually, it got so bad with the politicians in the local region and the state policy we moved it to Norway and all the jobs.”
O’Leary recalled a recent debate with socialist-leaning Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass), telling her that her state is handing out hefty consequences to successful people by overtaxing them.
“I say, ‘look, senator, we’ve got to move the companies out of your state because you are not investable anymore. You are punishing people if they are successful, you overtax them, you hit them with a super tax. New Jersey, what a mess! New York, uninvestable,” he told the Democratic Senator.
Here’s an appearance he made on CNN:
- What happens five years from now when more companies have moved out of these blue states for all the reasons O’Leary lists? What happens when all the money is gone and there is no tax funding for all the social programs that Democrats love?
4 year plan to phase out chinas goods, become independent
- Biden’s pick for the FAA, Phillip Washington, was outed on Wednesday by Senator Ted Cruz during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation for being under investigation.
- This is despite the media calling this fake news and Washington denying he was under any investigation.
- Senator Ted Cruz addressed Biden’s pick for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and addressed the fact that he was under investigation. Cruz went on to say that Washington was the first nominee he could recall who was entangled in an ongoing public corruption investigation while their nomination was pending.
- The Current Report in Los Angeles has reported on this investigation for years, noting that Washington has denied being under investigation for years as well.
🚨BREAKING: The Office of Congressional Ethics has released a statement in which they say there is "substantial reason to believe" AOC "accepted impermissible associated with her attendance at the Met Gala in 2021" that violated "standards of conduct and federal law." pic.twitter.com/cR215TfY6J
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) March 2, 2023
- Fetterman’s office has not said who is co-sponsoring legislation with his name on it while he remains institutionalized. A senior aide revealed that Fetterman would be hospitalized for up to two months.
- While Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman continues to be hospitalized for clinical depression, he has been named as a co-sponsor of a bipartisan bill launched in the wake of the toxic train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.
- S.576, “A bill to enhance safety requirements for trains transporting hazardous materials, and for other purposes,” was introduced to the Senate on Wednesday by Sen. Sherrod Brown. Listed as co-sponsors of the bill are Sens. John Fetterman, JD Vance, Robert Casey Jr., Marco Rubio, and Josh Hawley.
Why is the chief of staff of a United States Senator blocking people on Twitter who are asking about the Senator's constitutional ability to vote on or introduce legislation? https://t.co/4AhiKLW3JC
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) March 2, 2023
- Jentleson repeatedly questioned President Trump’s mental health and fitness for office during his presidency, even though Trump was (and is) perfectly sane and aced a cognitive test while president.
- While Fetterman has been held incommunicado for over two weeks since allegedly being hospitalized for clinical depression, Jentleson is basically “acting Senator”, doing everything except cast votes and ask questions at committee hearings. Fetterman is miraculously sponsoring legislation, sending detailed policy letters and opening field offices around Pennsylvania even though he can’t even make a ten-second video that thanks supporters for their well wishes.
- A new poll from Rasmussen has found that most Americans believe the media is too easy on Joe Biden and is becoming more biased.
- All you need for proof of this is to look at the way the media treats Biden versus how they treated Trump. Under Trump, the media treated absolutely everything as a crisis or a scandal. Under Biden, they barely seem awake and able to ask questions.
- When they do manage to notice stories about Biden, most of the time they rush to his defense.
- General Michael Flynn was a huge target of Barack Obama, Democrats, the Deep State, and crooked Judge Sullivan, after he joined with Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign for president. Obama particularly hated Flynn for pointing out the obvious during congressional testimony, that Antifa was sweeping across Syria-Iraq and Obama had no plan to prevent this.
- After he was set up and removed from White House, Flynn was persecuted by lawless Judge Emmet Sullivan in a case that was dropped by the DOJ. But for months afterward, Judge Sullivan refused to dismiss the case. For some reason, this crooked leftist judge decided to pursue the charges himself knowing there was nothing there. President Trump eventually pardoned General Michael Flynn after the system persecuted him and failed him.
- Since that time, the American public learned through court proceedings that charges should never have been filed against General Flynn.
- On Friday, General Michael Flynn filed a lawsuit against his government. General Flynn is suing the government for “unjustified and illegal actions, including but not limited to malicious prosecution and abuse of process.”
After 3 years of record breaking unchecked, illegal immigration Trump vows to "carry out the largest domestic deportation operation in American history." pic.twitter.com/QIVobFmr1x
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 5, 2023
- UPDATE: PNC has now reinstated the MxM account, asserting that the closure was “a good faith error”:
PNC Financial Services Group reopened an account Friday belonging to the news aggregation app company launched last year by Donald Trump Jr. and former Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich, and said the account was “mistakenly closed due to a good faith error.”
- Florida state Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.A new proposed Florida bill will require bloggers who write about the governor to register with the state. The legislation was proposed by state Senator Jason Brodeur, a Republican from Lake Mary
- Boy, wouldn’t Democrats LOVE to do this in every state!
- Wouldn’t that be considered unconstitutional?
- The bill will also require bloggers who write about an elected member of the legislature or executive branch to disclose the amount of compensation received for the coverage.
- America First Legal (AFL) has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for records of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) related to contracts and grants to third parties to censor COVID-19 “misinformation” and criticism of the Biden administration’s response to the pandemic.
- The HHS does not have the authority to regulate content or censor misinformation of any kind. However, it has been using grants and contracts to get third parties to do so on its behalf.
- It has awarded millions of dollars in grants to fight what it deems “misinformation.” For instance, last October, it awarded a $1.1 million grant to the University of Texas to “better understand patterns of misinformation in social media” with the study focusing on misinformation related to Covid testing and vaccines.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which is under the HHS, posted a grant opportunity for “Developing a Public Health Tool to Predict the Virality of Vaccine Misinformation Narratives.” The tool would be used to “predict misinformation trends.”
Why is Merrick Garland in Ukraine? https://t.co/UEjx57xvt1
— 𝓛𝓸𝓵𝓪 (@DroppedmicAgain) March 4, 2023
Trump explains how it used to be considered obvious to never let China and Russia to become allies. Now Biden has forced them together. Tragic! pic.twitter.com/sZGGxZtZ6x
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 4, 2023
Trump: “I will prevent, very easily, WWIII” pic.twitter.com/PNvkkBYI5T
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 4, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
There's about a 100% chance that very similar text messages were exchanged by US federal bureaucrats. But even if it's only 10%, the UK revelations reconfirm that there needs to be a 9/11 style commission on the Covid response. Too many rights were trampled and lives destroyed.
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) March 4, 2023
- Following the dramatic narrative shift on Covid origins by US authorities, the World Health Organization is asking any governments with intelligence on the virus’ origins to come forward and present their information.
- “If any country has information about the origins of the pandemic, it’s essential for that information to be shared with WHO and the international scientific community,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Friday, coming quickly on the heels of FBI Director Christopher Wray saying this week that the source of the pandemic was “most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan”.
- House Democrats are livid that President Biden is going to nix a Washington DC crime bill that would reduce the penalties for violent crimes such as carjackings and robberies.
- The bill, which was unanimously passed by the District of Columbia City Council in January, was vetoed by DC Mayor Muriel Bowser.
- The Council then overrode Bowser by a 12-1 vote, but because DC isn’t a state, this type of legislation must instead be approved by Congress – and then signed by the President, before it can become law.
- Last month the GOP-controlled House threw a wrench in the Democrats’ plans, voting 250-173 for a Republican-sponsored resolution to overturn the DC crime bill. All but 31 Democrats voted for it, meaning most Democrats wanted to reduce the penalties for violent crimes in DC.
- But on Thursday, Biden announced that he would sign the resolution to block the DC bill – thus maintaining the status quo when it comes to penalizing crime in DC.
- And Democrats are livid…
- “The White House fucked this up royally,” one House Democrat told The Hill via text message.
- “So a lot of us who are allies voted no in order to support what the White House wanted. And now we are being hung out to dry, the lawmaker continued. “FUCKING AMATEUR HOUR. HEADS SHOULD ROLL OVER AT THE WHITE HOUSE OVER THIS.”
- “Home Rule” refers to allowing DC to make its own laws.
- The United States government continues to block the American people from getting full transparency over the events of January 6.
- As Politico reported, “A federal judge on Friday denied a Jan. 6 defendant’s request to delay her imminent trial in order to review thousands of hours of security footage recently made available by Speaker Kevin McCarthy.”
- U.S. District Court Judge James Boasberg did not grant defendant Sara Carpenter’s request to review the nearly 44,000 hours of footage the government has collected on the Capitol riots. Judge Boasberg had already granted Carpenter’s defense the 34 minutes of surveillance footage pertaining to her time inside the building.
- The FBI’s Washington Field Office (WFO) affirmed that there may have been “undercover officers” and “confidential human sources” inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to whistleblower testimony obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- The FBI’s Washington Field Office requested the Boston Field Office open investigations into 140 individuals who took buses from Massachusetts to D.C. on Jan. 6., but denied the office’s request to see video proving those individuals were inside the Capitol, FBI whistleblower George Hill said during a Feb. 10 interview with the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government. The office claimed they needed to “protect” the identity of possible undercover agents, according to Hill.
- The WFO responded that there “may be” undercover officers or confidential human sources “on those videos whose identity we need to protect,” according to Hill, who said he heard the conversation firsthand.
- President Trump asked a federal court to block Mike Pence from providing testimony to a grand jury regarding efforts to challenge the 2020 the election.
- Special Counsel Jack Smith last month filed a motion to compel former Vice President Mike Pence to testify.
- Pence resisted the grand jury subpoena for his testimony about Trump’s efforts to challenge the 2020 election.
- Mike Pence’s lawyers argued that as president of the Senate, he was acting as a member of the legislative branch on January 6 and is therefore protected by the DOJ’s demands.
- President Trump said matters involving Mike Pence are covered by executive privilege in a court filing on Friday.
- The Arizona Supreme Court issued a new order on Thursday, granting the motion for expedited consideration of Kari Lake‘s lawsuit against Katie Hobbs and the stolen 2022 Election in Arizona.
- The Court scheduled March 21 to consider whether or not they will accept Lake’s new petition. “At the conference, the Court will decide whether to accept review and schedule an oral argument,” states the order.
- Responses from Defendants were further ordered to be submitted by March 13.
- President Trump won CPAC’s GOP straw poll with 62% support.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis came in second place with 20% support.
- Fox News reported:
- They know that we can defeat them.
They know that we will defeat them.
But they’re not coming after me.
They’re coming after you and I’m just standing in their way…
- We are going to finish what we started…
We are going to complete the mission.
We are going to see this battle through to ultimate victory.
- We are going to Make America Great Again.”
BREAKING: Trump says he will "totally obliterate the Deep State" to thunderous applause
"I will fire the unelected bureaucrats and shadow forces […] I will put the people back in charge […] The Biden administration is the most corrupt administration in American history." pic.twitter.com/C8LBIpemvp
— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) March 4, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
ive watched as society has been effectively addicted to msm, apps, social media, games, music, all propaganda and the moment you try to open anyone eyes. you. are. shunned.
being dumbed down, weakened and groomed for passivity and stupidity through food and their addictions. like calf literally being fattened for a slaughter.and with all the race war propaganda and pizzagate possibility, i became suicidal because i cant stand that no one will open their eyes and are being manipulated hard.i hope with all of my heart that Trump is going to make good on his promise to maga and clean the swamp. ive been thinking about joining the navy for corpsman greenside, and i would love to serve under a Trump administration if he really does clean swamp, (will try to join regardless no openings for corpsman right now though). I hope that what OPanon says is true. i will be praying for OPanon and all who risk their lives, for safety and that the Lord will guide them. and praying that what he says is true. and will be praying for the spiritual edification of God for Trump and for his complete safety in all of this. The pieces are coming together for me. and if this is true, those working with him are absolute geniuses because i would have never imagined their would be any way possible to take the monster of corruption that has overtaken this country.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
In 2016 I was your voice
No I am your warrior
I am your retribution