Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Former President Donald Trump blasted President Joe Biden for his utter incompetence at the southern border, stating, “This is an invasion,” at a rally in Perry, Georgia, on September 25.
- Trump said:
Joe Biden has thrown the border wide open and our country is being invaded by hundreds of thousands of people every single month. Every month we have hundreds of thousands of people coming and we don’t even see the people that are really coming in, and I guarantee you they’re the worst of all.
The world is coming into our country. They’re emptying their prisons into our country. I used to say from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, but now it’s from many countries all over the world including the Middle East. They’re emptying their prisons into our country. We’re having people coming into our country that we do not want.
- The 45th President honed in on the crisis in Del Rio, Texas, stating, “Our country is being turned into a migrant camp.” He would add that “tens of thousands of illegal immigrants have overrun our borders in recent days while laughing in the faces of our border patrol agents.”
- gun control was slipped into the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act.
- One provision in the bill allows for military courts to confiscate guns from ex-members of the military.
- The military court would be able to issue a protective order which would make the owning of a firearm by an ex-military member illegal.
- American Military News reported:
A provision in the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act would allow military courts to issue protective orders that include “Red Flag” gun confiscation, according to the more than 1,300-page bill.
In the legislation, those beholden to the United States Code of Military Justice could be issued a “military court protective order” by a military judge or magistrate, which would make “possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm” illegal.
“A military court protective order issued on an ex parte basis shall restrain a person from possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm; and a military court protective order issued after the person to be subject to the order has received notice and opportunity to be heard on the order, shall restrain such person from possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm in accordance with section 922 of title 18,” SEC. 529 of H.R. 4350 states.
Additionally, military court protective orders issued on an emergency basis are exempted from providing the recipient with the standard “right to due process.” Instead, “notice and opportunity to be heard” must only be provided after an order was already issued.
- The 2022 National Defense Authorization Act passed 316-113.
- 135 Republicans in the House voted for the bill.
- The bill now heads to the Senate.
- Gun Owners Of America said:
If Nancy Pelosi gets this into the military code, then it becomes the “precedent” for enforcing gun confiscation against the rest of the population.
Lancet taskforce investigating origins of Covid is DISBANDED over ties to discredited Peter Daszak – just days after bombshell documents revealed his 2018 proposal to help Wuhan lab engineer more deadly bat coronaviruses
- Chairman Jeffrey Sachs said on Saturday that he is disbanding the panel
- Expressed concerns over close ties to Peter Daszak and his EcoHealth Alliance
- Daszak is the gain-of-function researcher who long denied the lab origin theory
- Documents released this week revealed his plans to engineer bat coronaviruses
- Plan called for grafting ‘furin cleavage sites’ as are seen in SARS-CoV-2
- Wuhan Institute of Virology was intended to be a key partner in the research
- The plan was not funded, but reveals dangerous lines of proposed research
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been outed in a New York Times piece for having undercover agents working the Capitol riot on January 6. Furthermore, the FBI agent was collaborating with a Proud Boys informant who confirmed there was no centralized plot to overturn the 2020 election results on Donald Trump’s behalf. As has been oft-repeated, the pro-Trump attendees were not part of any ‘pre-planned attack’:
As scores of Proud Boys made their way, chanting and shouting, toward the Capitol on Jan. 6, one member of the far-right group was busy texting a real-time account of the march.
The recipient was his F.B.I. handler.
- The NY Times piece corroborates what was only recently labeled a “far-right conspiracy theory”: The FBI had undercover agents working the January 6 faux-insurrection who essentially did nothing to stop extremist groups from turning the Electoral College into an utterly chaotic mess. The Times provides details of how the FBI agent was working one extremist group during the developing Capitol riot:
After meeting his fellow Proud Boys at the Washington Monument that morning, the informant described his path to the Capitol grounds where he saw barriers knocked down and Trump supporters streaming into the building, the records show. At one point, his handler appeared not to grasp that the building had been breached, the records show, and asked the informant to keep him in the loop — especially if there was any violence…
But the records, and information from two people familiar with the matter, suggest that federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into the assault on the Capitol, even as it was taking place, than was previously known.
At the same time, the new information is likely to complicate the government’s efforts to prove the high-profile conspiracy charges it has brought against several members of the Proud Boys.
A yet unidentified man was carried off on a stretcher at the Capitol riot after a fall of 3x-4x his height off a staircase. I slowed down four different angles of video, and it appears that he was pushed by a US Capitol police officer in a motorcycle helmet. pic.twitter.com/TWXbGymqG7
— Stephen Horn (@stephenehorn) September 24, 2021
- Maria Bartiromo held a discussion with Rep. Devin Nunes today about the Durham investigation and whether any actions will ever take place as a result. In addition, she mentioned that the Democrats had more to do with Russia than Trump ever did.
- Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures had Devin Nunes on this morning. They talked about the recent indictment by the Durham gang.
- During one of her segments with Nunes, she mentioned that the Clintons had more to do with Russia than Trump ever did.
- Bartiromo recalled her discussion with John Podesta years ago that we reported on at the time. (The video has since been purged by YouTube.) During one exchange she brought up that Podesta had millions related to his connections with Russia.
Think about Dominion, Think about those people in AZ who deleted information, held back the routers and the splunk logs, said the system were not connected to the internet. The credibility of dominion is deteriorating, the people are seeing the system of fraud being exposed.
- Today we discuss a Fulton County, Georgia, County Auditor’s report that to date has received little attention. The findings from the report include several damning revelations.
- Lack of operating procedures
- Inconsistent procurement procedures
- Untimely payment of invoices
- Lack of supporting documentation (including nearly $2 million in overtime)
- Improper payment of services (the County paid seven invoices to Atlanta Public Schools)
- Inadequate safeguarding of assets (15 routers out of 260 could not be physically located)
- County failed to return $40,000 in a grant from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to purchase drop boxes
- County failed to tell SPLC how many ballots were dropped in drop boxes per grant requirement
- Accounting records were a mess
- What stands out is the millions in overtime without corresponding support, the 15 missing routers, an agreement with the SPLC to put in place drop boxes, lack of records of how many ballots were dropped in drop boxes, and more.
- See the audit report below.
- I Fulton County’s Director of Registration & Elections to the County’s auditor, it was noted that half of the election management staff were sidelined with covid. We obtained invoices from Fulton County related to their contract with voting machine company Dominion and noted that the County paid staff $250 an hour for overtime. Another invoice shows Dominion’s rate on election day went up to $5000 a day per person from its regular $2,000 per day!
- Below is a bill dated January 31, 2021 where $407,000 was paid to Dominion. Note the daily rate escalated to $5,000 per employee per day on the election day.
- Fulton County was a mess and the activities of its employees surrounding the 2020 Election were corrupt. To certify the results from this county in the 2020 Election, a man would have to have no integrity. A man would have to be corrupt.
There’s this window of opportunity, this key moment in history, that if we don’t stand up now and protect the Constitution and rule of law, we’ll never get it back. https://t.co/jzD39Yxr4M
— Mark Brnovich (@GeneralBrnovich) September 26, 2021
The issue with thin ballot paper and bleed through is that it often causes ballots to be rejected by tabulation machines. When it’s rejected, a ballot is sent to adjudication.
When a ballot is sent to adjudication, a human must decide the intent of the voter. The one performing adjudication has an opportunity to negate the voter’s intended selections.
In Maricopa County approximately 200,000 ballots (11%) were sent to adjudication in the 2020 election.
At the beginning of October, some of the satellite communications responsibilities of the @USArmy and @USNavy will officially transfer to the hands of @SpaceForceDoD. Visit https://t.co/xGi9c3lmSE to learn more about the upcoming transition.
— Department of Defense 🇺🇸 (@DeptofDefense) September 25, 2021
- Trump also mentioned how he reserved 13 seats at the front of his rally in memory of the U.S. service members killed in an ISIS-K suicide bombing August 26. “Our hearts go out to families of every service member that we’ve lost and I’ve spoken to a lot of them and these are great, great people,” Trump said.
- Introducing Clark, the former president said, “And we’re also honored to be joined by one of the Marines who bravely served in Kabul during the withdrawal and helped evacuate children… over the airport wall… He did a great job.”
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) September 26, 2021
- President Trump discussed Hillary Clinton tonight and her actions related to making up the Russia collusion scandal used to harass President Trump his entire term as President.
- President Trump discussed Hillary tonight at his massive rally in Georgia:
The Russia, Russia, Russia hoax was indeed a total scam made up Crooked Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. How would you like to have her as your wife?
- Then the crowd started cheering “Lock Her Up, Lock Her Up, Lock Her Up!”
Donald Trump gives remarks at a rally on Saturday in Georgia: “They want to go after me because I have, they think, a big mouth. I don’t have a big mouth, you know what I have, I have a mouth that tells the truth.” #TrumpRally pic.twitter.com/jpKLDcdlOo
— Newsmax (@newsmax) September 26, 2021
This is not about another 4 year election, this is about exposing and destroying the [DS] system. The [DS] is complex, those who control the system do not want you see it, they use the fake news to control what is seen and heard.
1. The system of fraud must be exposed to the people
2. People must understand how the [DS] committed the fraud
3. People need to understand that this wasn’t in one county, one state, it was wide spread and coordinated
4. Think about the timing of Trump’s letters to GA and TX
5. People need to see how foreign governments were involved in the election fraud
6. People must see how the people who have said that there is no election fraud, lie and cover up their crimes, this is what is playing out right now in AZ
.@WendyRogersAZ @SonnyBorrelli @RealMarkFinchem there must be a lot of nervous, guilty people in Arizona who took part in the corrupt 2020 election who are ready to start “singing.”
Who can they safely contact to help with the investigation and come clean?
— Kari Lake for AZ Governor (@KariLake) September 26, 2021
7. Each step of the way the fake news will spin the story
8. The AZ AG job is to investigate and present the crime and bring charges against those who committed the crime, the people must see this, will AG do his job?
9. The forensic Audit is not about counting the same fraudulent votes, its about exposing the system of fraud to We The People
10. Once the people see it and understand that the system is controlled the people can then demand change.
11. Those people who have been protecting the fraud will have a choice, tell the truth or continue to lie, most will continue to lie
12. Will the FBI, DOJ, SC etc, get involved in the end once all the evidence is presented, will each state decertify the election in the end?
13 Remember We are at war, the [DS] will fight back, remember they are fighting for their lives, to protect their system of control
14. If the Rule of law is not followed, there is only one way, the military