Those Who Are Awake Can See Clearly,Trump Caught Them All,Control Belongs To The Patriots – Ep. 2743
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Fed is panicking, inflation is not under control and they are now pushing the idea that they must push stronger actions, this will fail. The Biden admin promised to cancel student debt, this is not happening so they are kicking the can down the street to keep the student’s happy. The economic protests have begun. The [DS] is now trapped, this is the largest sting operation the world has ever witnessed. Trump secured deals with other leaders, he caught them all and the fact and evidence is now being produced. The election fraud decertification is now being pushed and the [DS] players cannot stop what is coming. Those who are awake can see clearly, Trump caught them all. The storm is coming and the pieces are coming together.
Brainard: Fed ‘prepared to take stronger action’ on inflation
- Federal Reserve Governor Lael Brainard said that the central bank can raise interest rates more aggressively to dampen the high rate of inflation felt by Americans.
- Brainard, who is awaiting a confirmation vote to serve in the central bank’s number two role, added that policymakers are attuned to the disparate impacts of inflation on particularly lower-income households.
- “Currently, inflation is much too high and is subject to upside risks,” Brainard said at a conference Tuesday. “The Committee is prepared to take stronger action if indicators of inflation and inflation expectations indicate that such action is warranted.”
Dirty RINO Fred Upton Who Voted for Trump Impeachment Announces His Retirement from Congress
Rep. Fred Upton from Michigan announced on Tuesday he will not seek reelection. Upton is one of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Republican President Trump.
SCORECARD–GOP who voted to impeach Trump:
Katko – resigned
Kinzinger – resigned
Gonzalez – resigned
Toomey – resigned
Upton – resigned [latest to bite the dust]
Newhouse – primaried
Cheney – primaried
Meijer – primaried
Rice – primaried
Valadao – primaried
Beutler – primaried
Murkowski – primaried
Today, @NYCMayor held a press conference to beg Floridians to move to NYC, after half the city moved to Florida to escape covidian dictatorship. At the presser, a city employee (& mom) asked the mayor why NYC is still masking toddlers. She was promptly fired. Can’t make this up.
— Christina Pushaw 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) April 5, 2022
DISNEY CRUISE SHIP Employee Caught On Camera Molesting 11-Yr-Old Girl In Elevator…Disney Security Guard Investigating Sexual Assault Told “Keep your mouth shut!”…Disney Reportedly Flew Accused Molester Back To India
- 100 Percent Fed Up reports – While Disney makes headlines for its support of LGBTQ+ kids and condemns Florida lawmakers for their recently-passed anti-grooming bill, it’s important to remind the public of Disney’s history of covering up pedophilia within their company. It seems to be on-trend that they want to perpetuate the sexual grooming of children.
- In 2014, a Disney Cruise Line steward, 36-year-old Ahmed Sofyan, was charged with two counts of molestation and one count of false imprisonment after holding a 13-year-old girl in an unoccupied cabin and molesting her. When this story was released, an ex-Disney Cruise officer spoke out, reporting a similar instance of child molestation that Disney authorities ordered her not to report just two years prior.
- Dawn Taplin, the first female security officer at Disney and second in the entire cruise line industry, was on the cruise ship where this occurred. In 2014, she revealed Disney’s previous molestation cover-up.
- In 2012, a Disney cruise ship employee was caught on camera molesting an 11-year-old girl in an elevator. Disney authorities allegedly did not allow security to report the incident.
Remember when Joe Biden voted for an actual “don’t say gay” bill in 1994? Oh, you didn’t? I dug it up. With video! 👇 https://t.co/nmgFHEKtV5
— Rachel Bovard (@rachelbovard) April 5, 2022
- In 1994, Joe Biden voted for an amendment that was far more draconian than he now claims Florida’s child protection law to be.
- . In 1994, he voted for an amendment that was far more draconian than he deems Florida’s law to be – one that specifically banned programs or discussion that “affirms a homosexual lifestyle” in schools nationwide, K-12.
- In summer 1994, the Senate began debate on the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, the country’s primary federal education law. As part of that debate, Sen. Bob Smith, R-New Hampshire, offered an amendment to prohibit schools from receiving funds under the bill from “encouraging or supporting homosexuality as a positive lifestyle alternative,” which he defined as the “distribution of instructional materials, instruction, counseling, or other services . . . or referral of a pupil to an organization that affirms a homosexual lifestyle.”
- When the Senate took up the Smith-Helms amendment late in the day on August 1, 1994, Biden cast his vote in favor, joining the 62 other senators who helped pass the amendment 63 to 36.
- In 1994, Biden took the side of parents in these disputes. In 2022, both he and his party call these parents hateful.
Romney opposed KBJ's nomination to a lower federal court less than a year ago, which means he didn't decide to support her for SCOTUS until *after* he learned of her horrifying history of going easy on child molesters and pedophiles. https://t.co/w2DipvNg19 pic.twitter.com/EVQ0nIRkGY
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 4, 2022
@michaelsuss's defense just fell apart. pic.twitter.com/qjHJXja5Py
— FOOL NELSON (@FOOL_NELSON) April 5, 2022
John Durham, Michael Sussmann, and the Broader Clinton Conspiracy
- Texts from Sussmann prove his lies
- On September 19, 2016, DNC/Clinton Campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann met with FBI General Counsel James Baker, where Baker was provided with data and “white paper” purporting to show covert communications (since proven to be bogus) between Russian Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization.
- Special Counsel John Durham has just provided evidence that the night before – on September 18, 2016 – Sussmann sent Baker this text:
- As it turns out, Sussmann was billing the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Alfa Bank hoax. This text from Sussmann to Baker is damning for Sussmann’s case, proving Sussmann’s efforts at deceiving a top official at the FBI about his clients, and demonstrating how Sussmann tried to convince Baker he was there to supposedly do the right thing.
Notes (produced by Durham) taken by Assistant FBI Director Bill Priestap and former FBI Deputy General Counsel Trisha Anderson – taken in their conversation with Baker after his Sussmann meeting – help corroborate Baker’s recollection of Sussmann’s lies:
- In this filing, Sussmann seeks to preclude the use of these notes, arguing they hearsay not subject to an exception. (It also confirms that Priestap has testified before a grand jury – something we posited back in January.) Durham disagrees and argues they are admissible, and Durham likely wins this dispute.
- Sussmann also asks the Court to order the Special Counsel to give Rodney Joffe immunity for his testimony – or have the case dismissed.
- Of course, Joffe (Tech Executive-1 in the Sussmann indictment) is the Sussmann client who helped lead the effort to manufacture the Alfa Bank/Trump hoax. Sussmann maintains that Joffe would “offer critical exculpatory testimony on behalf of Mr. Sussmann” – but cannot because Durham is “manufacturing incredible claims of continuing criminal liability for Mr. Joffe that are forcing Mr. Joffe to assert his Fifth Amendment right.”
- That’s a long way of saying that Joffe faces real (and perhaps imminent) criminal exposure. Let’s talk about that for a moment. The bad news for Joffe is good reading for us.
- The April 1, 2022 letter from Joffe’s attorney to Sussmann’s attorney. In this letter (available here – with my highlights), Joffe’s counsel confirmed that Joffe “remains a subject” of the Special Counsel’s investigation. According to Andrew DeFilippis (from the Office of the Special Counsel), Joffe’s “status in the investigation was sufficient to establish a good faith basis to invoke the privilege against self-incrimination.”
- To this statement, Joffe’s attorney responded that the statute of limitations had run since the events described in the Sussmann indictment. The Special Counsel disagreed, stating that “certain fraud statutes have longer than a five-year limitations period,” and the Russian Yota phone-related allegations (given to the CIA in February 2017) “percolated through various branches of the government and around the private sector after that date, in various forms.”
- Sussmann’s attorney argues that Joffe would provide favorable testimony, including:
- Sussmann and Joffe agreed that the information should be conveyed to the FBI and the CIA to help the government.
- The information was conveyed to the FBI to provide a heads-up that newspaper outlets were going to publish a story about links between Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization.
- The researchers and Mr. Joffe himself held a good faith belief in the analysis that was shared with the FBI, and Mr. Sussmann accordingly and reasonably believed the data and analysis were accurate.
- Again, Sussmann likely loses on this front.
- And While this gives us information on the Sussmann/Joffe relationship, it also gives an insight into Sussmann’s anticipated defense at trial. Unfortunately for Sussmann, there are powerful rebuttals to these points, most notably that the Sussmann/Joffe team was pushing the Alfa/Trump story to the press in the first place; the researchers’ doubts about the Alfa/Trump “evidence”; and how Joffe was in communications with Fusion GPS.
- This Sussmann filing also mentions Durham’s “discriminatory approach to immunity in this case.” The motion continues, stating that one witness has immunity – and that the Special Counsel is considering granting immunity for a second witness.
- And who is the person the Sussmann defense “understands” might be given immunity? I’m guessing it’s Christopher Steele.
- Let me explain. In yet another filing, Sussmann implores the Court to prevent three categories of evidence/argument from being admitted at trial: (1) The gathering of the Alfa/Trump data; (2) The accuracy of the Alfa/Trump data; and (3) Christopher Steele (Fusion GPS) and the Steele Dossiers.
- According to Sussmann’s attorneys, the Special Counsel “produced witness statements for Mr. Steele pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3500, presumably because the Special Counsel seeks to call Mr. Steele as a witness at trial.”
- Finally, the allegations of conspiracy.
- Durham states the “evidence of a joint venture or conspiracy” will establish that Sussmann and Joffe “worked in concert with each other and with agents of the Clinton Campaign to research and disseminate the Russian Bank-1 allegations.”
- That statement from Durham leaves us with an important question: which “agents of the Clinton Campaign” were involved in this conspiracy?
Hunter Biden Federal Grand Jury asked witness during testimony to identify “the Big Guy.” Biden’s Chief of Staff Ron Klain also now implicated in scandal
A lot of in limines raining down in the Sussmann case tonight.
Durham's filing (61) is lit. He mentions the word conspirator/conspiracy 24 times.https://t.co/2pwrWehBfr pic.twitter.com/8oUdZc6AIB
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) April 5, 2022
Human smuggling…by the Biden administration. https://t.co/oIF6Yyq5Kl
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 5, 2022
Sources tell me w/ parole releases, the migrants are asked to turn themselves into ICE in a city of their choice. I’m told many of them are given these phones by the government to track them and allow them to communicate w/ ICE, but there’s no way to stop them from being tossed. pic.twitter.com/tAogWloQgy
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) April 5, 2022
Putin, Xi Open To ‘Direct Talks’ With Zelensky As Pentagon Fails To Confirm Russian Involvement In Bucha Killings
- Following months of badgering by the Europeans to take a more active role in stopping the conflict in Ukraine, President Xi is reportedly considering one-on-one talks with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky (what would be the first round of direct talks between the two since the invasion began) following a round of lower-level talks.
- Finally, as the Europeans and Washington try to stoke international outrage over what President Biden described as “war crimes” in Bucha, Reuters pointed out Tuesday that even the Pentagon couldn’t confirm Moscow’s involvement.
- Per the report, the US military “is not in a position to independently confirm Ukrainian accounts of atrocities by Russian forces against civilians in the town of Bucha” – although it has no obvious reason to dispute the account, either. One official who spoke anonymously called the images of the alleged atrocities “deeply troubling.”
- The Kremlin, meanwhile, has vociferously denied allegations of Russian involvement in the atrocities, denouncing them as a “monstrous” forgery.
- For the second time this week, the powerful sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un berated South Korea for touting its supposed preemptive strike capabilities against the North, saying her country’s nuclear forces would annihilate the South’s conventional forces if provoked.
- In a statement carried Tuesday by North Korea’s state media, Kim Yo Jong called South Korea Defense Minister Suh Wook’s recent comments about preemptive strikes a “fantastic daydream” and the “hysteria of a lunatic.”
- She stressed that North Korea doesn’t want another war on the Korean Peninsula but warned it would retaliate with its nuclear forces if the South opts for preemptive strikes or other attacks, which would leave the South’s military “little short of total destruction and ruin.”
Iran Says No More Nuclear Negotiations, Blames US for Impasse
- Its not always clear how the Vienna talks are going since the US and Iran have been the only really negotiating parties for weeks, and they don’t meet face to face. Indirect talks through EU negotiators look similar no matter how active they are.All the reports of things being “close” seem to be accurate, with Iran interpreting things as finished, and just waiting for the US to settle any internal issues on accepting the final pact.The big question remains the removal of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards from the US terror blacklist, something that is politically difficult for the US. Iran is also keen to get a US assurance that the next president won’t unilaterally withdraw from the deal, but that may not be achievable.
- Last week, medical journalist Katherine Eban posted at Vanity Fair the results of a long and detailed investigation into the lab-leak theory of the origins of SARS-CoV-2. The subject is moving ever more to the front-and-center of efforts to find out exactly what was going on at the highest levels in early 2020 that resulted in the greatest societal, political, and economic upheaval of our lives.
BLM Secretly Used Donor Money To Purchase $6 Million Los Angeles Mansion
- The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation spent approximately $6 million on a lavish Southern Californian mansion using donor cash and then took measures to keep the purchase a secret, according to a report Monday.
- In October 2020, two weeks after BLM received a $66.5 million cash infusion from its fiscal sponsor, the group employed a man with close ties to the charity’s co-founder, Patrisse Cullors, to secretly purchase the 7-bedroom residence.
- Dyane Pascall, the financial manager for Janaya and Patrisse Consulting — an LLC operated by Cullors and her spouse, Janaya Khan, bought the Studio City mansion in cash to conceal the misuse of the charities’ donations.
- Six days later, Pascal transferred the property’s deed to an LLC named after the property’s address, New York Magazine reports.
- To assure the property’s owner wouldn’t be disclosed, ownership of the property was then transferred to an LLC in Delaware.
- The organization tried to keep existence a lavish home, which is referred to internally as the “complex,” a secret and “kill” the story about the mansion by preventing journalists from discovering the transaction, according to the report.
- ttacks” and attempts to “discredit my character” and had nothing to do with her departure.
Ahead Of Election, DC Mayor Bowser Tries To Put ‘Defund The Police’ Behind Her
- Bowser is up for reelection in November and one of her opponents, Robert C. White Jr. said he doesn’t agree with Bowser’s decision to hire more police officers.
- “The mayor has put us in an impossible position, because we are plagued with violent crime right now, and police are stretched too thin, and the mayor has not developed a plan,” White said at a candidate forum in March, The Washington Post reported.
- “The conversation is frequently reduced to either more police or more crime, and I think that is not fair to residents, nor is it responsible governing,” White continued.
- The goal of this proposed budget is to increase presence in neighborhoods, to make and close cases, and to put investments in staff to support the officer wellness program, WJLA reported.
EXCLUSIVE: DEMOCRATS IMPLICATED — Georgia Ballot Traffickers Were Using Democrat Officials’ Offices as Stopping Points During Ballot Drop Runs
- In late January film producer Dinesh D’Souza released the trailer for his upcoming movie “2000 Mules.”
- True the Vote has been working with Dinesh D’Souza to create this bombshell movie that uses footage and tracking data they obtained of ballot boxes in key states across America used to steal the election in 2020.
- 100 Percent Fed Up added this on the investigation in January —
Using commercially available geo-tracking cell phone data, True the Vote was able to take footage from drop boxes across America in key states like Georgia and others to track over 2,000 ‘mules” wearing gloves and disguises to stuff ballot boxes.
- a second Democrat office in the state of Georgia was also used as a stop for the dozens of ballot traffickers in the state.
- True the Vote founder and president Catherine Engelbrecht who is spearheading this investigation.
- “We cannot confirm anything about organization names right now by advice of counsel. But we can confirm that two of the addresses were among a data set of those we reviewed.”
- The pieces are starting to fall into place.
Elon Musk Appointed To Twitter Board Of Directors; Vows To Make “Significant Improvements To Twitter”
…. was quick to congratulate Musk.
— Defiant L’s (@DefiantLs) April 5, 2022
FLASHBACK: Elon Musk Says ‘Wokeness … Gives Mean People A Shield To Be Mean And Cruel’
- Elon Musk said that “wokeness … gives mean people a shield to be mean and cruel.”
- “Wokeness basically wants to make comedy illegal,” Musk said. “Trying to shut down Chappelle, come on, man, that’s crazy. Do we want a humorless society that is simply rife with condemnation and hate basically? At its heart, wokeness is divisive, exclusionary, and hateful. It basically gives mean people a shield to be mean and cruel, armored in false virtue.”
I wonder what is next
- Modern Social Media platforms all have common building blocks under the hood. Cancel culture attacks make them vulnerable in previously unthought of ways. Starlink, or something like it, is crucial
- Social media platforms are built from software (obviously). There is an analogy I can use here that people are more familiar with: building houses. Just as with home building, modern software relies on existing frameworks and materials. Imagine if every time you wanted to build a house you had to grow trees, cut down trees, saw them into lumber, dig up sand and clay and mix them to bake bricks, mine ore to smelt into copper, put sand in a blast furnace to make glass, pump oil out of the ground to make a slurry for paint, etc.
- Obviously, that’s not how it’s done in the modern era. An architect designs a new house, but he relies on the fact that it will use standard wire, asphalt shingles, copper and PVC pipe of various standard sizes, standard sized windows and doors, carpet material, pre-cut lumber, drywall, etc. He designs the floor plan, and the exterior look and feel, and he can make a unique looking home for you; but it relies on standardized materials, nonetheless.
- Building social media platforms using modern software is like that. You don’t start from scratch when you make a new platform; you put together well-known software components and modules that have already been built into millions of other software systems, and you customize the look and the feel of the outer shell to achieve your desired platform’s objective.
- The problem with this approach is that your new social media app is now dependent on a whole bunch of components and layers that you don’t have control over; but in this way, it’s very much unlike the home building analogy.
- A new platform like Truth Social can anticipate this sort of thing happening; and it can pay a little more, and maybe take a little more time to build out its infrastructure so that it doesn’t have to rely on too many third-party cancellable components; its legal team can construct tight contract language forbidding cancellation for any but act-of-God reasons. It can own its own data centers and servers; it can host its own DNS servers. For the most part, it can insulate itself from the cancel culture mob.
- There is still the issue of global DNS and the networks. DNS and the networks are the roads and street signs that people drive on and navigate with to get back and forth from work to their homes and neighborhoods. What if, after trying to shut you down, the copper and drywall guys that you replaced get together with others and tear down your street signs and streetlights and blockade your roads? Now your happy homeowners can’t even reach their driveways and front doors.That’s the vulnerability that exists in the modern software realm due to dependencies on DNS providers and terrestrial networks (AT&T, Comcast, etc.)
- So now we get to the reason that StarLink, or something like it, is so important. What is StarLink? It is a network of space-borne satellites put aloft by Elon Musk’s SpaceX, and it offers a way to deliver internet services pretty much anywhere in the world by a direct uplink/downlink to satellites. Thereby bypassing all of the existing ground-based network infrastructure.
- In theory, my device (phone or PC) can connect to my StarLink antenna, beam my packets up into space, and they can come back down to your StarLink receiver and into your device…and at no time does any of that traffic depend on the legacy land-based internet.
- It goes from me, to StarLink, to you. No AT&T (in bed with NSA, who has access to all of the major router facilities operated by AT&T) need apply.
7 thoughts on “Those Who Are Awake Can See Clearly,Trump Caught Them All,Control Belongs To The Patriots – Ep. 2743”
Pingback: Those Who Are Awake Can See Clearly,Trump Caught Them All,Control Belongs To The Patriots – Ep. 2743 | awarecitizen.com
I clearly remember X22 report indicating Kitanji Brown Jackson would not be nominated. What happened?
The Deep State at Twitter hate [email protected], and yet they support those same guys in Ukraine.
Is there hypocrisy here or what?
Yes, yes and yes! Amen and amen! God bless you and keep you, Patriots. God bless America!
I have a funny feeling that the DS was also behind all of the school, and other mass shootings, in yet more failed attempts to take away the guns of the American people.
Well, One more time, I guess….
Article 1, Section 10, Clause 1 prohibits THE SEVERAL STATES [***OPERATING OUTSIDE THE VEST OF CONGRESS***] from making any “Thing but Gold or Silver, [as] Money”
CONGRESS ITSELF, is NOT so constrained. if it wanted to, it could declare “mutant Smurf gonads” as Currency… AND NO MATTER how made in the USA it might be, declare it just as FOREIGN to the Country, as Volodmyr Zelenskyy is…. (Zelenski, Zelenskyie, I don’t care how he spells his name…) or even like a steel chair thrown into a wrestling ring (“foreign object”)
STUPID EASY WAY TO GET RID OF THE NATIONAL DEBT (at least the “provable” $30 Trillion in FRN Dollars)…. HERE’S STEP 1: TURN THE TAB:ES ON THE FED, MAKE *THEM* be “Permanent Debtor” in the Relationship between the Gov and the Central Bank. HOW?!
TAX THEM (1 time) to the tune of $3.2 Quadrillion 1793 Coinage Act Dollars…. They can’t produce the GOLD or SILVER to pay any part of it, so they’re CORNERED… into issuing an IOU back to the TREASURY (!!!)
What’s the IOU the FED would submit to the Treasury say? 1000 years to pay it all off, using busted/toxic commercial notes submitted by banks, on a variable / as-needed by Economy basis over the term of that 1000 years, with 10% face value (Why not FULL FACE VALUE, you ask?) .And the Kicker that primes the pump that gets the DEBT GONE? All the Held US GOV DEBT, and SEVERAL STATE DEBT, that is held in FED’s name on their books…. as DOWNPAYMENT upon the loan “that’s BORROWING THE MONEY…to PAY THE TAX”
(Why does that sound stupid retarded to you, Dave?! Does the depths of the Cabal’s Evil, or the Lustre of Gold, or the urge to “slay the dragon”/”kill the bank” again… blind you from this possible idea?! The Fed can still operate, albeit under CHANGED CIRCUMSTANCES — and hopefully changed personnel to white hats, of course! Same with IRS, too! In other words, without killing off or shuttering ANYTHING, you can STILL take the 1040 system off the backs of people, AS WELL AS get rid of the Debt.)
Now, Once Treasury gets its hands on the NOTE submitted by the FED, as well as ALL THEIR HOLDINGS OF US/STATE/LOCAL/MUNI DEBT as DOWNPAYMENT…. Treasury BURNS THE DEBT, with a Great big Bonfire, or a powerful electro magnet to the hard-drive holding it, and then a bonfire of the harddrive… and then turn around and DEPOSIT THE NOTE (Under Treasury’s Name) with the FED, and that deposit becomes the Basis for Fed to Lend out again (in other words, Dave, the FED is in DOUBLE DEBT, almost like a mind-bending mobius strip!) Now, because the FED is programmed to ONLY LEND OUT CURRENCY to ANYONE NOT FEDRSV….(and yes that means the Treasury, too!) All Treasury needs to do is BORROW AT 0% from the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE that FED owes….(It’s like borrowing from your Whole-Life Insurance Policy…and never needing to pay it back) and even though it deducts from what the FedRsv Owes…. Congress Taxes the Fed again, at some other point, down the road, as default, or does something else maybe more brilliant (that we measure what brilliant is)
(I don’t know…. should I have someone translate this to SWAHILI, and then translate it back to PatriotSpeak? Maybe it would be received better…. but what do I get….. a whole bunch of NUTHIN! Sheesh!)
Try to imagine it this way:
50 runners racing toward the finish line…. one winner, 49 losers.
BUT …. a YUGE GINORMOUS RED, WHITE, and BLUE “UGLY” CHRISTMAS SWEATER the SIZE of A Two-Story House, sewn together by Your Crazy Aunt Mathilda, who’s just a sheer knitting beast(!) with 50 pairs of feet underneath, running down the street toward the finish line, with its sleeves flaling about in the air like it just don’t care……
the Minute the sweater breaks the plane of the finish line… ALL 50 RUNNERS inside that sweater, WIN!
That’s the difference between the SEVERAL STATES…. and the UNITED STATES CONGRESS.
Comments are closed.