Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are feeling the pain from the [CB], the people will not be able to take much more of this, they will reach the precipice. The [CB]/Biden admin are trying to control the economic fallout but it is not working, in the end the people will push the new economic system. The [DS] is doing everything they possibly can to stop Putin from exposing their operation in Ukraine. The patriots are exposing and removing the [DS] system piece by piece, nothing can stop this. By the time this is all done the D’s and the [DS]/Fake News/Big Tech will cease to exist the way they are today. The people are seeing it all play-out in real time, it’s like watching a movie.
- Inflation is up across Europe this month
- It’s the highest number since 1975.
Inflation in the Netherlands just hit 11.9%, year-on-year. The energy component inflation was 102.9%(!).
That of course hits hard when an above average part of your income is needed for energy. And lower income households tend to have shorter term energy contracts too. pic.twitter.com/O5VNb0oVKr
— Kees van der Leun (@Sustainable2050) April 3, 2022
This has nothing to do with Putin. pic.twitter.com/mpvXOooCzF
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) April 3, 2022
- Oil prices shot up Monday despite President Joe Biden’s plan to curb gasoline prices by releasing a million barrels of emergency oil reserves daily.
- Biden announced Thursday that he ordered the Department of Energy to release a million barrels of oil stored in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) every day for six months. The following day, the International Energy Agency said its 31 member nations pledged their own separate release of 62.7 million additional barrels of oil.
- The president remarked Thursday that the U.S. release of emergency oil reserves would lead to gas prices declining by up to 35 cents a gallon. However, White House economic adviser Jared Bernstein noted that SPR releases were a “time-limited function” during a press briefing on Friday.
- “It’s not a ‘strategic price reserve.’ It was never intended for this and it won’t do anything, just like the last one,” Institute for Energy Research President Tom Pyle told the Daily Caller News Foundation after Biden’s announcement. “This is about nine days worth of demand, but even less because a barrel of crude from the Reserve does not equal a barrel of gasoline.”
Ketanji Brown Jackson said it would be reasonable to release "each and every" person in DC jails because of the coronavirus pandemic.
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) April 4, 2022
Disney has had employees arrested for child sex crimes in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022—in other words, at least once a year for the past decade.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) April 4, 2022
- A ‘bombshell’ Hunter Biden text that was first discussed on air prior to the 2020 election has been verified. And it has explosive implications regarding the current President of the United States, Joe Biden, and the Biden family.
- It regards a text conversation between Hunter Biden and his daughter Naomi, who is the president’s granddaughter. text from December 26, 2018
WOULD CHINA OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Without any regard to safety, smugglers continue to send large groups across the border for profit. pic.twitter.com/YDMTodhx0s
— John R. Modlin (@USBPChiefTCA) April 2, 2022
That's one of the reasons, but the other is they want the cheap labor. https://t.co/gG6q8ETXi0
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) April 4, 2022
The shooting in Sacramento this weekend isn’t an isolated event.
It’s the latest in an epidemic of gun violence that continues to plague our country.
Enough is enough.
Congress knows what steps must be taken to stop these mass shootings, we just have to act. pic.twitter.com/uRAbAPIzXf
— Senator Dianne Feinstein (@SenFeinstein) April 4, 2022
- That script was written for him to deliver by the same performance artists within the U.S. Department of State and intelligence community. It is 100% constructed propaganda intended to support the ‘strategic power’ mission as outlined by Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh.
- These are the same people who created “#BringBackOurGirls” and “#KonySurrender” as strategic narratives intended to sway popular public opinion. This performance was made for a gullible television audience
- Biden told reporters, “[Putin] is a war criminal… We have to gather all the detail [to] have a war-crime trial. This guy is brutal. What’s happening in Bucha is outrageous.”
The AP reported:
President Joe Biden on Monday called for a war crimes trial against Russia President Vladimir Putin and said he’d seek more sanctions after reported atrocities in Ukraine.
“You saw what happened in Bucha,” Biden said. He added that Putin “is a war criminal”
Biden’s comments to reporters came after Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy visited Bucha, one of the towns surrounding Kyiv where Ukrainian officials say the bodies of civilians have been found. Zelenskyy called the Russian actions “genocide” and called for the West to apply tougher sanctions against Russia.
Biden, however, stopped short of calling the actions genocide.
The bodies of 410 civilians have been removed from Kyiv-area towns that were recently retaken from Russian forces, Ukraine’s prosecutor-general, Iryna Venediktova, said. Associated Press journalists saw the bodies of at least 21 people in various spots around Bucha, northwest of the capital.
Color me shocked. https://t.co/Q9eMQmrfl6
— Joseph Ford Cotto (@JosephFordCotto) April 4, 2022
Kiev. Ukrainian neo-Nazi militias took civilians hostage in Mariupol, locked it up in the city theater, mined &blew it up, then blamed Russia. The Russian Ministry of Defense received testimonies from villagers pointing to the Ukrainian neo-Nazi battalion "Azov" as the culprits pic.twitter.com/VuSnM170w0
— Pedro José Cama (@pedrojosecama) March 16, 2022
The [DS]/Big Pharma are trying to get ahead of the story that is about to break
- European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.
- Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency.
- Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday. “
We have filed a lawsuit in federal court against this woman to end the mask mandate on airplanes.
Perhaps someone should sue her over her lies about vaccines… how many thousands of people were infected because they believed her statement that the vaccinated can’t spread covid? https://t.co/pN93Hb2MQR
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) April 3, 2022
the days of usenet, irc, the web…even email (w PGP)…were amazing. centralizing discovery and identity into corporations really damaged the internet.
I realize I'm partially to blame, and regret it.
— jack⚡️ (@jack) April 2, 2022
The left: "Twitter is a private company, it can do what it wants."
* @elonmusk becomes Twitter's largest shareholder*
The left: "Twitter is too important to be left in private hands."
— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) April 4, 2022
Given that Twitter serves as the de facto public town square, failing to adhere to free speech principles fundamentally undermines democracy.
What should be done? https://t.co/aPS9ycji37
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 26, 2022
- transforming Twitter back into a real free speech platform would represent nothing less than a declaration of war against the Globalist American Empire.
- If Elon Musk bought Twitter and did nothing more than return it to the speech norms it had ten years ago, that act alone would constitute a “national security threat.” The threat posed to America’s joke institutions and the clowns who run them would be, in fact, existential.
- But if Musk opts for the path of boldness and glory, he should be prepared for historic backlash from the regime. The entire system would mobilize against Twitter reflecting the same cancellation strategies the Regime systematically employs to control politicians, websites, major businesses, and even countries. Twitter would get the “George Floyd” treatment on steroids.
- Step 1: Blame the platform for its users.
- The moment Twitter stopped telling users what they are supposed to think, elites would immediately treat Twitter as responsible for what all its users think and do. Twitter would be blamed for every so-called act of “racism” “sexism” and “transphobia” occurring on its platform. All of this would be presented not merely as a moral failure, but as an explicit danger.
- 2. Coordinated pressure campaign
- Once Musk’s new free-speech Twitter is established as a bad actor, a vast constellation of activists and non-profits will lurch into action to put more and more pressure on the company to change its ways.
- Step 3: Exodus of the Bluechecks
- Over time, more and more pressure will be brought to bear. It will become an “activist” behavior to performatively delete one’s account (perhaps after writing a tweet-threat denunciation). As such campaigns go, it will start with a few professional agitators, then ideologically-aligned journalists and celebrities, then lawmakers, and finally major corporations and anybody just looking to avoid trouble.
- Step 4: Deplatforming
- Think Twitter is too big to ever take down? Think again. If America’s ruling class acting in concert can silence a sitting United States president they are capable of cutting off virtually anything. Twitter itself has shown how it can be done, by simply banning links to web content it doesn’t want shared. In 2020, Twitter blocked links to the New York Post’s bombshell Hunter Biden story. The same year, Facebook blocked all links to Unz.com.
- The same tools can absolutely be used against a new, free-speech Twitter. If Facebook blocked Twitter links and Google deranked its search results, the company would suffer huge hits to its traffic and bottom line. Media outlets could stop embedding or even linking Twitter threads as a protest against the platform’s “hate” or “extremism.”