Watch The X22 Report On Video
The sanctions do work on Russia, the ruble has regained its value. Bidenflation is causing the D’s to unite against Biden. The Fed knows the inflation cannot be stopped. Trump confirms the direction economy and is showing the truth about their agenda. The [DS] is now panicking, the [FF] in NYC failed. Elon Musk has now made an offer to buy Twitter. Trump and the patriots are now prepared to take the bull horn away from the [DS] players. Either Twitter accepts or crashes, tick tock. The ability to spread information across the digital battlefield and bypass their control is what the [DS] fears. Buckle up, it has begun, timing is everything.
- President Biden’s 40-year-high inflation has caused divided Democrats to unite against him.
- The far-left and blue dog Democrats are pointing figures at Biden for massive inflation. Biden has attempted to redirect the blame to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, but his misdirection play has not worked.
Nina Turner, a “Bernie Bro” and former radical politician from Ohio, scolded Biden on Wednesday for the massive price hikes that are impacting food, fuel, and rent. “Corporate politicians are not the answer,” she said about president Biden.
— Lenny Dykstra (@LennyDykstra) April 14, 2022
- Fed Governor Christopher Waller appeared on CNBC to announce we have reached peak inflation,
- The rate of inflation will drop once the statistical year-over-year comparisons reach the same moment in the prior year. The fed will raise interest rates in May and then use the June inflation rate decline as a false talking point to highlight how their policy is working. They wait for May, because they need to wait for the calendar, nothing else. Inflation is measured as the percentage of change from the prior year. By waiting until the inflation is measured against the first wave of rising prices, it will give the illusion of a decline in inflation.
- So that’s why they waited. But here’s the worse part….
- All of bankers know the shift from ‘dirty energy’, coal, oil, natural gas, will create inflation. All of the bankers know there is no economic bridge within the plan to shift from oil to their unicorn dust. All of the bankers know that shutting down oil exploration as a matter of western unified policy will, as a factual matter, destroy the economic systems that rely on energy….. which is to say everything.
- All of these bankers know the severity of the inflation crisis this energy shift creates. None of them do not know.
- Now the Biden administration complains that producers are taking advantage of product shortages and supply-chain constraints by jacking up their prices. He wants to penalize the meat packers for the high beef prices, the poultry industry for the rising expense of a chicken dinner, the drug companies for the high cost of pharmaceuticals and the oil and gas industry for recording record profits while gas prices soar.
- He wants the Federal Trade Commission and other regulatory agencies to impose price ceilings to be monitored by an army of federal price-control police.
- This is economic amnesia. We tried all these government manipulations in the 1960s and 1970s. The ruinous price regulations on industry made inflation worse. Back then we had Soviet-style central planners imposing price limits on everything: long-distance phone calls, oil and gas, airlines, rail service, trucking and banking services.
- This was supposed to protect consumers, but by making it illegal for prices to rise, we got hit with empty shelves, shortages and gas lines.
- The price ceilings became de facto price floors. Inflation shot up from 5% to 8% to 10% by 1980.
- Walgreens announced that it has begun to ration baby formula amid the supply chain crisis. The rule will go into effect for all 9,021 locations. Customers may only purchase three infant and toddler formulas per visit due to “increased demand and various supplier issues.”
TRUMP: "Windmills…they're killing eagles, they’re killing the bald eagle and other eagles and other birds and we have these windmills all over the place and these environmentalists pretend they love 'em…” pic.twitter.com/Nee9o88GHw
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 14, 2022
- JPMorgan Chase stashed away hundreds of millions of dollars in cash amid growing fears that the U.S. economy will enter a recession, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- JPMorgan Chase put aside $900 million in cash in preparation for an economic downturn, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- “Those are very powerful forces, and those things are going to collide at one point,” Dimon said during a media conference call, according to CNBC, adding that a recession is “absolutely” a possibility.
- One way that we can measure the collapse of the corporate media business in America is to compare their audience numbers to independent media outlets with tiny budgets and very few staff. In the case of Citizen Free Press, we’re talking about only one man typing headlines on a site with no ads and no budget — and it’s now the 5th largest news service (according to web traffic) in the US.
- That sounds impossible of course — but it’s true.
- That’s right: Citizen Free Press gets more traffic than the Wall Street Journal and Politico. That’s twice as much traffic as ABC News. That’s 50% more traffic than NBC News.
- . Did you know that Gateway Pundit gets more traffic than CBS News? Did you know that Breitbart gets more traffic than NBC News? Did you know that Zero Hedge gets more traffic than ABC News? The legacy broadcast networks are in deep trouble — particularly with the move in TV from cable to streaming service.
- ‘Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.’
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 14, 2022
Interesting. Just two questions, if I may.
How much of Twitter does the Kingdom own, directly & indirectly?
What are the Kingdom’s views on journalistic freedom of speech?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 14, 2022
— Thabo (@TNdiya) April 14, 2022
If the offer is accepted the employees will most likely walk out and go on strike, one way to drain the swamp, if the board doesn’t take the offer Elon will dump his stock, this won’t end well for twitter
Absolutely. It would be utterly indefensible not to put this offer to a shareholder vote. They own the company, not the board of directors.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 14, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
TAKE A LISTEN
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) April 14, 2022
Thank you Zack Tahhan! Zack caught the Brooklyn shooter. Zack speaks 5 languages and is amazing. Share some love for him. #brooklynshooter #nyc #brooklyn #shooter #hero @cnnbrk @BBCBreaking @BBCBreaking pic.twitter.com/LZDBlCiMUl
— Samantha Zirkin (@SamanthaZirkin) April 13, 2022
- French President Emmanuel Macron has rebuked US President Joe Biden’s accusation that Russian leader Vladimir Put is committing genocide in Ukraine, implying such claims are not ‘prudent’.
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) April 13, 2022
- “We have dropped as of this month the additional insurance surcharge given the fact that we really do believe that the pandemic has moved to a seasonal virus,” Bastian said.
- Fauci praised Communist China’s COVID pandemic strategy and discussed the reason for lockdowns — to get everyone vaccinated with experimental vaccines.
Dr. Fauci: “You use lockdowns to get people vaccinated so that when you open up you won’t have a surge of infections.”
— CiceroConsultancy (@CiceroConsulta1) April 14, 2022
- President Trump dropped a lethal blow to the campaign of former US Attorney “who did absolutely nothing on the massive Election Fraud that took place in Philadelphia and throughout the commonwealth”.
Here is the President’s statement: