Watch The X22 Report On Video
The GND if failing, the [WEF] criminals showed up in their jets, do as I want not as I do. The [WEF] has no choice to push their narrative, but the people are awake. The economy is imploding, the inflation is going to get worse and the banks are now warning there are major problems headed our way. The [CB] says the quiet part out loud. The [DS] is now removing a liability, the treasonous crimes are being exposed and they lost the ability to censor because they lost Twitter and the do not have control over Truth and Rumble. The [WEF] is now pushing the idea that a cyber attack is on its way, this will be an attempt to shutdown communications, this will be zero-day. The patriots are prepared, Space Force was created plus there is Starlink. Trump and the patriots knew that this day would come and they are prepared for it.
- An individual carbon dioxide limit should be applied to every person in order to establish a “planetary guardrail” in the effort to combat allegedly man-made climate change, a leading German scientist has argued.
- Hans Joachim Schellnhuber from the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) said this week that every person should have a limit of three tonnes of C02 emissions per year and those who exceed their limit should be forced to pay for the pleasure.
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) January 15, 2023
- A Federal Court in Brasília ordered the freezing of assets totaling 6.5 million Brazilian reals ($1.2 million) on Thursday belonging to 52 individuals and seven companies suspected of having financed the riot in the capital on Sunday.
- Brazilian federal judge Francisco Alexandre Ribeiro issued the ruling in response to a request by the government of socialist convicted felon President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva through the Office of the Attorney General.
- The attorney general’s request lists a group of individuals and companies that allegedly were involved in the financing of the buses that transported protesters to Brasília for a rally on January 8 that evolved into a riot when protesters stormed the premises of the nation’s Congress, Supreme Federal Tribunal (STF), and presidential palace, causing damages to the facilities and to the priceless historical artifacts that were housed therein.
- On Friday night Joe Biden’s handlers put up another completely dishonest tweet about how they brought down gas prices and how they are helping American families.
- And prices today are still over $3.29 a gallon.
Gas is down more than $1.70 from its peak.
That adds up to around $180 a month for a typical family – that’s money in your pocket, not spent at the pump.
— President Biden (@POTUS) January 14, 2023
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- The Federal Reserve is raising interest rates, because Powell thinks, mistakenly, that the current inflation is caused by excessive consumer spending.
- Powell doesn’t understand that the current inflation is the result of (1) the lockdowns that reduced production, collapsed supply chains, and shrunk the amount of goods and services available for purchase, thus driving up the price of the reduced supply of goods; and (2) the sanctions against Russia that broke up supply chains and pushed up the price of energy and all energy-related goods.
- What we’re experiencing is a supply-side inflation due to the curtailment of output. The Federal Reserve’s high interest-rate policy only worsens the situation, because the higher interest rates are a supply constraint and further reduce the output available to meet consumer demand.
- So we have a situation where the Federal Reserve is fighting inflation in a way that worsens the problem,