Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are now getting frustrated with the world because the world is not doing what they want. The green new deal is being exposed and the [DS] is losing. The Biden admin are no longer calling it Bidenomics because the people know it made the economy worse. It is time for the people to take back the economy. Trump has been trapping the [DS] every step of the way. The [DS] is panicking like we have never seen before, they tried everything to stop him but each move they make, makes Trump stronger. The key opened the door to information, the stone yields the power to act on the info, put it together and this is how the [DS] is destroyed. Trump is in position, the next moves are going to be glorious.
- A Lancet study revealed that cold weather is responsible for approximately 90% of the 5.1 million annual excess deaths attributed to temperature.
- We could use some more heat.
A Lancet study revealed that cold weather is responsible for approximately 90% of the 5.1 million annual excess deaths attributed to temperature.
If the cold causes 9 times more deaths than heat, would fewer people die if global temperatures were warmer? pic.twitter.com/VyEvAHu8S3
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) July 28, 2023
— Dr. Matthew M. Wielicki (@MatthewWielicki) July 18, 2023
World leaders say they care about climate change, but they don't. If they did, they wouldn't be shutting down nuclear plants and blocking natural gas production. In truth, they're in the grip of an anti-human ideology and profit from keeping energy scarce & expensive. https://t.co/7cc3sSyXwk
— Michael Shellenberger (@shellenberger) December 4, 2023
- In 2021, the Democrat-controlled Congress gave Joe Biden $7.5 billion to install electric vehicle chargers all over the country, but two years later not one charger has been installed.
- According to 2021 analysis from the New York Times, $1.2 trillion of the ‘Infrastructure’ bill would be spent over 8 years and $550 billion will go to roads, bridges, rail lines, electric vehicles, water systems and other programs.
- Biden promised to use billions of dollars to build hundreds of thousands of EV chargers, however not one charger has been installed as his Regime works to ban gas-powered vehicles.
Inflation? What Inflation? 🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/AdTsNCP1YF
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 5, 2023
- UPS Inc. has raised its fuel surcharge on its U.S. ground parcel and SurePost delivery services by 50 basis points in what is believed to be the first time in more than 18 months that UPS has changed its formula to reflect applicable surcharges on those services.
- Effective Monday, UPS will assess a 15.25% fuel levy on all shipments moving under those domestic services. The surcharge applies to the base rates and to any add-on charges known as accessorials.
- The last time UPS changed its fuel surcharge table was in April 2022 during a cycle when weekly diesel prices set by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration (EIA) frequently exceeded $5 a gallon. Fuel prices spiked along with the price of oil amid fears that Russia’s invasion of Ukraine would disrupt commodity supplies.
Reasons investors are bullish on Bitcoin:
– Potential approval of a Spot ETF by the SEC in January
– April 2024 Bitcoin Halving (Bitcoin hit new records after each of the last three halvings)
– Over +97% chance the FED cuts interest rates by June 2024 (according to CME… pic.twitter.com/SXD85sWh6B
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) December 4, 2023
I will be retiring from Congress at the end of my current term. I believe there is a season for everything and—for me—this season has come to an end. I look forward to what comes next for my family and me.https://t.co/QCVurSYuhm
— Patrick McHenry (@PatrickMcHenry) December 5, 2023
- In a compelling development stemming from an FBI raid conducted last year, a portion of the gold bars found in the residence of embattled Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) have been identified as those stolen in a high-profile 2013 robbery.
- In September, Sen. Bob Menendez, the senior U.S. Senator from New Jersey and the former Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and his wife, Nadine Menendez, were indicted on bribery and corruption charges.
- In October, Bob Menendez was charged with acting as a foreign agent in a superseding indictment.
- The bribes came from Wael Hana, an Egyptian native with connections to Egyptian officials, Fred Daibes, a New Jersey real estate developer and long-time donor to Senator Menendez, and Jose Uribe, involved in the New Jersey insurance and trucking business.
- The range of bribes included gold, cash, a luxury convertible, and significant payments towards Nadine Menendez’s home mortgage.
- According to a report by NBC News, the serial numbers on the gold bars correspond with those reported stolen from Fred Daibes during an armed robbery in Edgewater, New Jersey, nearly a decade ago.
- For instance, one particular gold bar, produced by Swiss Bank Corporation and carrying the serial number 590005, was identified among the items seized from Menendez’s home during this year’s FBI raid.
- This same gold bar had been listed as stolen and later returned to Daibes in 2013. The evidence logs from the earlier incident, bearing Daibes’ signature and initials, meticulously cataloged each gold bar, including their individual serial numbers, thereby linking them to the current investigation.
- NBC reported:
- Hunter Biden must be getting desperate.
- His legal team is arguing that somehow the prosecution was due to “incessant, improper, and partisan pressure.”
- That’s hilarious given that the allegations are that the opposite is true, that according to whistleblowers, Hunter’s case wasn’t properly investigated, and that delving into areas that might have touched Joe Biden or other members of the Biden family, or questioning them was stopped.
- Hunter’s legal team has requested a subpoena for former President Donald Trump and former Attorney General Bill Barr. But there are a few big problems with the request for the subpoenas.
- The response filed by Special Counsel David Weiss is perfect.
“Not only does defendant’s motion fail to identify any actual evidence of bias, vindictiveness, or discriminatory intent on the Special Counsel’s part, his arguments ignore an inconvenient truth: No charges were brought against defendant during the prior administration when the subpoena recipients actually held office in the Executive Branch,” Weiss wrote.“Instead, every charge in this matter was or will be brought during the current administration—one in which defendant’s father, Joseph R. Biden, is the President of the United States and Merrick B. Garland is the Attorney General that was appointed by President Biden and who personally appointed the Special Counsel. Defendant has not shown, nor can he, how external statements by political opponents of President Biden improperly pressured him, his Attorney General, or the Special Counsel to pursue charges against the President’s son,” the filing continues.
The goalposts have moved so far that Corporate Media appears to be using emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop to make their latest defense of the Bidens.
This money was not from Hunter Biden’s personal bank account. It’s from a Hunter Biden business entity that received payments… https://t.co/6FsxrCLpzC
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) December 4, 2023
from Chinese-state-linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies. This is the same Hunter Biden business, Owasco P.C., currently under investigation by the DOJ for using the corporate account for tax evasion and other serious crimes. In short: Joe Biden, who has repeatedly claimed not to have discussed business with his family and that his son did not make money from China, received money from his son’s business with CCP ties.
Oh wait, crackhead, Navy flunkie, sexual deviant Hunter Biden was the "mastermind" behind it all. Joe is the real victim here. I forgot the narrative.
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) December 4, 2023
I can’t help but think @RepJamesComer had evidence of recurring direct deposits to Joe Biden from the start. He dropped out little tidbits from the start so the Democrats would get caught in a tangled web of lies. pic.twitter.com/iaKQYYTIjx
— @amuse (@amuse) December 5, 2023
Drip, Drip than Flood, optics are important, welcome to the sting operation
Amazing how the WaPo does real time “debunking” every time @RepJamesComer @GOPoversight reveal documentary evidence from their impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden corruption. Yet when Adam Schiff was peddling patently bogus material linking Trump to Russia and “golden showers”… pic.twitter.com/bFhcF3sqr2
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) December 4, 2023
- WaPo lapped it up, and reverently parroted every talking point.
- Kari Lake called out Biden Border Czar Kamala Harris and invited her to visit Arizona’s southern border last Thursday after Lake’s “first ever Mama Bear Border Tour” near Tucson, Arizona.
- “I’m sure she won’t take me up on the offer,” Lake told The Gateway Pundit. “I’m not even sure she knows where the border is.”
Late night in the Dallas airport, answering some of the stupid questions and statements that the libtards brought up during my last airport video exposing the illegals that Democrats are trafficking throughout our country. Please share with any of your ignorant open borders… pic.twitter.com/WzcAoJOnrs
— Ben Bergquam – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News (@BenBergquam) December 5, 2023
Secret Chinese Hotel Exposed – MILITARY AGED US-BOUND CHINESE STAGING AT COLOMBIAN HOTEL, CHINESE POLICE IN AMERICA
In Pasto, Colombia, Muckraker found a hotel packed to the brim with military-aged Chinese nationals who were headed to the United States.
During our stay at the… pic.twitter.com/1cWS1otfkZ
— Muckraker.com (@realmuckraker) December 5, 2023
the Cabańas Rio Mayo Hotel, we were the only non-Chinese visitors. All of the signs posted around the hotel come with a Chinese translation, indicating that this is a common meeting place for people of Chinese origin.
There are so many Chinese nationals headed to the US, that they have established dedicated hubs along their migration route such as this hotel.
From this point, the Chinese will either cross the Darién Gap and trek up to the United States or will fly directly into Mexico if they have a visa.
We spoke to one of the Chinese men at the hotel. What he told us was terrifying.
Sen DICK Durbin has had quite a week
First he blocks the Epstein flight logs from being made public
Now he’s calling for Communist Chinese illegal aliens to be stocked up in our military
This guy is scum https://t.co/akYfd4YqVI
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) December 5, 2023
the illegal invaders, who undeniably have zero respect for American laws or the American people (evidenced by their willingness to enter our country by way of criminality, and steal our tax dollars, jobs, and resources).
why do the Democrats really want a standing military? Particularly a military staffed by people who have no loyalty to a country that as far as the Democrats are concerned, doesn’t really have any right to exist? A military’s purpose is to engage in armed conflict with, ostensibly, foreign adversaries… So who’s the enemy if every single foreign nation has a stake in the “American” military that’s no longer American in any sense of the word? If the military is composed of foreign nationals from across the world, whose interests can we expect them to represent?
They are building their own standing army in the US
- An annual Pentagon report on extremism within the ranks reveals that 78 service members were suspected of advocating for the overthrow of the U.S. government and another 44 were suspected of engaging or supporting terrorism.
- The report released Thursday by the Defense Department inspector general revealed that in fiscal 2023 there were 183 allegations of extremism across all the branches of military, broken down not only into efforts to overthrow the government and terrorism but also advocating for widespread discrimination or violence to achieve political goals.
- However, the report did note that, out of all the suspected extremism and criminal gang activity, 68 of the total cases were investigated and cleared or deemed unsubstantiated.
- In the U.S., extremist activity, including neo-Nazi, white supremacist and anti-government movements, has been growing, and numerous violent plots by veterans and even active-duty troops have been thwarted in recent years. Experts on extremist movements have warned about the growing potential of more violence and future attacks, similar to the Oklahoma City federal building bombing in 1995 that killed 168 and was carried out by an Army veteran.
- — Konstantin Toropin can be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on X at @ktoropin.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton today secured an administrative stay that will prevent the federal government from destroying Texas’s concertina wire fencing along the United States-Mexico border while the case continues to work its way through the courts. The Fifth Circuit has barred federal immigration officials from damaging Texas’s wire fences while the U.S. Department of Justice prepares a response to Texas’s motion for an injunction pending appeal of the district court’s order.
- The stay was granted in Texas’s landmark lawsuit against the Biden Administration just days after a federal district court judge denied the State’s effort to enjoin the federal government from cutting, destroying, damaging, or otherwise interfering with Texas’s concertina wire border fence. Attorney General Paxton immediately appealed.
- Governor Greg Abbott of Texas is poised to sign a groundbreaking law, making illegal border crossing a state criminal offense. This move will grant state peace officers the authority to arrest illegal immigrants.
- Governor Abbott emphasized the severity of the immigration issue, attributing the high number of illegal crossings to failed policies and open border under Joe Biden’s regime.
- “The problem is extraordinarily bad. The numbers are high. And it’s because Joe Biden continues to lay out the welcoming mat for illegal immigrants into the United States of America,” said Abbott.
- However, Abbott highlighted that due to the construction of walls and razor wire barriers, Texas is no longer the primary entry point for illegal immigrants. Instead, these individuals are now more frequently using routes through the Tucson and San Diego sectors in other states.
“At least seven senior Facebook executives have announced their departures this year.”
Nothing to See Here.
Sergey Brin – GOOG [Founder][BORN IN MOSCOW]
was married to…
Anne Wojcicki – 23andme [Founder]
was brother-in-law to…
Susan Wojcicki – CEO of YouTube
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) will soon unveil the committee’s proposal to rein in a controversial deep-state surveillance program that will expire by the end of the year.
- Jordan will soon unveil legislation that will reform Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), which has been long criticized by Jordan, conservatives, progressives, and libertarians.
- The new legislation, according to draft text reviewed by Breitbart News, would require a warrant for any Americans’ information sought under Section 702. The program does not currently require a warrant for such a search.
- “The idea … is to protect Americans’ rights under the Fourth Amendment and under the Constitution,” Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) said about the legislation.
- The Judiciary Committee will hold a markup of the bill on Wednesday, in which they will likely vote on the bill; it is expected to garner bipartisan support.
- The legislation would also prohibit law enforcement and intelligence agencies form purchasing Americans’ private data through data brokers, a practice which has been known as the “data broker loophole.” Biggs and other lawmakers have decried this practice, believing it to be a run around the Fourth Amendment.
- The Judiciary bill would also limit how many FBI agents can search the Section 702 database and would set up penalties for violations under FISA.
- The bill’s warrant requirement is broader than the forthcoming legislation from the House Intelligence Committee, which only requires a warrant in the case of “evidence of a crime” searches.
- Sen. Schumer posted to X:
This week, I will put the Assault Weapons Ban on the Senate floor.
After I led the passage of the Brady Bill and the Assault Weapons Ban 30 years ago, America saw a decrease in mass shootings and gun deaths.
We must stand with the American people and against the gun lobby.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) December 5, 2023
- On Monday night, a home spontaneously exploded in an Arlington, Virginia, neighborhood. Police were initially called to the home after neighbors reported someone firing a flare gun.
- Around 4:45 pm Tuesday, Arlington County, VA police were called out to a report of “possible shots fired.”
- Once officers got to the scene, they became aware that a man inside the home had fired a flare gun out the window 30 to 40 times
- The owner of the home, James Yoo, then barricaded himself inside and refused to make contact with police.
- As a result, they obtained a search warrant, and while attempting to execute it, the suspect fired multiple shots at the officers from inside the home.
- Then, at 8:45 pm, an explosion occurred, leveling the entire property.
- A video posted to X shows when the house exploded into a massive fireball.
- Sortor revealed additional alleged information on Yoo:
- He’s a far leftist that posts anti-white hatred and quotes Noam Chomsky
- He accused his neighbors of being spies on social media just three days ago
- He had a previous encounter with the FBI
- He filed countless frivolous lawsuits against his own sister and wife
- He was the former Head of Global Security at the US government’s “Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)”
- X sleuths shed more color on Yoo, all of which is alleged:
According to LinkedIn posts, Arlington bombing suspect James Yoo is a believer in the debunked Trump- Russia collusion conspiracy. pic.twitter.com/x3Qe1pZusS
— Charles R Downs (@TheCharlesDowns) December 5, 2023
Arlington, Virginia bombing suspect James Yoo had pro-Hamas social media posts, but I guess since Mr. Yoo also had anti-Trump posts, the FBI was not concerned about Mr.Yoo’s threats. https://t.co/rI5GKaeJtq
— Charles R Downs (@TheCharlesDowns) December 5, 2023
- Kiev has lost more than 125,000 troops and 16,000 items of arms and materiel since the beginning of the so-called counteroffensive June 4, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said on Friday, as TASS reports. 44% of Ukrainians now want negotiations, while the White House warns it is running out of money for Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin said that “Russia has never refused peace talks with Ukraine.
- Russian submarines, especially Yasen-class cruise-missile subs, are a top concern for NATO.
- Pentagon officials told CBS News in 2018 that Severodvinsk had been able to sail into the Atlantic and evade attempts to find it for weeks — an account echoed this year by a British defense official, speaking under Chatham House rule, who said at an event in Washington DC that NATO forces frequently lose track of Yasen-class subs while they’re at sea.
- Congressional Progressive Caucus Chairwoman Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) stirred controversy with a weekend interview in which she appeared to compare rapes committed by Hamas to the Israeli response.
- “I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas, obviously, are using these as tools,” Jayapal said. “However, I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians — 15,000 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes, three-quarters of whom are women and children.”
This is true. Many of the same “affinity groups” (cells) involved in far-left political violence in 2020–21 were reactivated in October 2023. Many don’t care about Palestinian nationalism but see the current conflict as an opportunity to exploit American divisions and weaken… https://t.co/pq6edNsAFU pic.twitter.com/z052ijEVyY
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) December 5, 2023
- The aftermath of an attack in Paris which left a German tourist dead
There is a “huge risk of terrorist attacks in the European Union” over the coming holiday season, a senior EU official has said.
- A recent study conducted by a university in the United Kingdom found that individuals who fully complied with COVID-19 measures are more likely to suffer from lingering mental health issues than those who resisted government mandates and viewed such orders with skepticism.
- Meanwhile, that person you might still see today wearing a mask in public — four years after the outbreak began — could need help, according to a study sanctioned by Bangor University in Wales.
- The study, which has not been peer-reviewed, was published Nov. 21.
“No life threatening injuries” https://t.co/sg1IjQm4bB
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 5, 2023
JUST IN – Germany: Bavaria will prohibit "gender-neutral" language in schools and administration — BILD pic.twitter.com/DVBo5VFXBv
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 5, 2023
Social justice is unjust! https://t.co/mwFTuCrrJC
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) December 5, 2023
There is a phrase by milton friedman, a society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a hight degree of both. John Stuart mills pointed this out. A society that obsesses with equality, sooner or later becomes society of looter and fall apart. Therefore the point is that social justice is unjust. Ther eis nothing more unjust that social justice. what is the greatest achievement of liberalism. Liberalism’s greatest achievement is “equality before the law”. This is say, the law is the same for everyone, When you adhere to the ideas of social justice, which means the redistribution of income, what you are rally doing is using the repressive state apparatus so you take from the successful… to distribute it capriciously according the wishes of whomever is in power.
- “When I ran for Speaker, I promised to make accessible to the American people the 44,000 hours of video from Capitol Hill security taken on January 6, 2021. Truth and transparency are critical. Today, we will begin immediately posting video on a public website and move as quickly as possible to add to the website nearly all of the footage, more than 40,000 hours. Meanwhile, a public viewing room will ensure that every citizen can view every minute of the videos uncensored,” Johnson said.
- Speaker Johnson addressed another critical aspect of this release during a press briefing with Jewish students. To protect individuals from potential retaliation or legal consequences, faces in the J6 footage will be blurred.
- Johnson emphasized the importance of protecting those who participated in the events of January 6 from DOJ charges and other concerns.
If the FBI and DOJ are going after people for J6, haven’t they already seen the tapes, who are we really blurring the faces of, CHS, FBI, and all of those people who were involved.
- Pro-Trump strategist Alex Bruesewitz received a golden opportunity Monday that conservatives nationwide would love: reading lying, Trump-hating Rep. Adam Schiff (D-MD/CA) the riot act. Bruesewitz took full advantage and left Schiff speechless with a priceless look on his face.
- b Bruesewitz first slammed Schiff for his pathological lying, saying he should be ashamed of himself.
- He then tells the disgraced congressman that he wants him to lose his Senate race and retire from politics because he is “a sick man.” Afterward, a cameraman “thanks” a stunned Schiff for costing President Trump money in legal fees.
- Pro-Trump meme maker Douglass Mackey, AKA, Ricky Vaughn, was sentenced to 7 months in prison in October for trolling Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.
- Mackey was facing a maximum of 10 years in prison for speech crimes.
- Mackey was indicted in January 2021 by the feds for using the social media platform to ‘spread election disinformation’ to Hillary Clinton voters in 2016.
Here is the meme that Ricky Vaughn posted back in 2016!
- Democrat activist Kristina Wong posted the exact same meme online on election Day in 2016. She was even wearing a MAGA hat and included Trump signs in her post.
- Her tweet is STILL LIVE seven years later. She has never been charged by the corrupt two-tiered justice system.
- On Monday a federal judge stayed Mackey’s 7-month prison sentence.
- The Second Circuit Court of Appeals just overruled the District Court in granting our motion for bond pending appeal. This ruling is huge because it means that the appeals court decided that my appeal presents “substantial” and “debatable” issues of law that, if resolved in my favor, will result in my conviction being vacated. The prosecution, on the other hand, argued that my appeal was frivolous and that this was a typical election crime case like any other in U.S. history. This is a very encouraging step towards vindication.
- Mackey explained:
- If we lose the appeal in the Second Circuit, we will swiftly file an appeal with the Supreme Court.I
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
BREAKING: President Trump releases a new video standing up for free speech and Douglass Mackey. He also finds common cause with Mackey relating his own political persecution to the Regime’s targeting of conservatives. pic.twitter.com/IDuGhJxo7e
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) December 5, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- When asked if the 2024 GOP presidential primary’s frontrunner would try to stay in power forever, she said: “Absolutely. I mean, he’s already done it once.”
- “If you look at what he did in the run up to Jan. 6, in terms of his pressure on the vice president not to count legitimate electoral votes, his pressure on the Department of Justice, on state officials, and then refusing to send help when the Capitol was under attack, he’s already attempted to seize power,” Cheney said. “He was stopped, thankfully, and for the good of the nation and the republic, but he said he will do it again. He’s expressed no remorse for what he did.”No person can be elected president more than twice according to the U.S. Constitution’s 22nd Amendment, which was ratified in 1951 after Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected four times.
- Liz Cheney, R-Wyo. has declared she is entertaining the notion of a third-party run for the White House.
- This revelation comes after her defeat in last year’s Republican primary by Rep. Harriet Hageman, endorsed by former President Donald Trump —
The talking heads in the media are having a meltdown at the thought of Trump becoming President again. So much so that their rhetoric has become absolutely unhinged.
If they were certain of their ability to stop Trump from being elected, then why is the mainstream media fear… pic.twitter.com/XqE8m7lZhT
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) December 5, 2023
mongering the sheep by telling then democracy as we know it will end if he is elected in 24? Buckle up for a wild finish to this journey, that’s certainly what the mainstream media seems to be doing. What are they so scared of?
They are projecting what they plan to do, they will try to postpone the election to stay in power
When this doesn’t work, they will unleash chaos to stay in power because they will not accept the results of the election
Happy to announce that yet another federal district court, this time in Arizona, has dismissed a challenge to @realDonaldTrump being on the ballot for 2024. The court made short work of the standing arguments in the case. Congrats to our client & my @dhillonlaw colleagues, again! pic.twitter.com/jIIBRpKfwP
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) December 5, 2023
And people thought I was being hyperbolic.
I was not.
This is Victoria Nuland's husband justifying the assassination of Donald Trump in a rag everyone knows to be a CIA mouthpiece.
It is very obvious. https://t.co/NWfTj37ciR
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) December 4, 2023
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Did ‘Mueller’ open the door to Ukraine?
Did ‘Mueller’ open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did ‘Impeachment’ provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did ‘Impeachment’ harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn’t POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS’ agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you ‘awaken’ the ‘induced coma’ public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….