Watch The X22 Report On Video
The green new deal is not going the way the [CB]/[WEF] thought. The people around the world are not going along with it and they don’t want to fund it. [HRC] tries to convince people that the climate is causing more deaths.Business are moving out of NY. The Fed is about to make a move, watch and you will know what happens next. The [DS] is desperate, Biden is in trouble, the evidence is overwhelming and the WH press sec won’t answer questions. The pressure is now on to either step down or be removed. The [DS] will eventually bring in Biden’s replacement and the will realize they can’t win so they will need to postpone the election. They have already started the narrative of a cyber attack. Trump and the patriots are counting on it.
NEW – Supplementary budget for 2023, proposed by Germany's left-green-liberal govt, is "obviously unconstitutional again," according to a statement by the Federal Audit Office obtained by BILD.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 4, 2023
- Failed presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, attended the 28th annual United Nations climate conference (COP28) in Dubai to lie about the number of deaths attributed to climate change, focusing on issues caused by extreme heat, which experts referred to as “global boiling.
- Speaking to an international audience, Clinton suggested that climate-related deaths are being meticulously tallied, indicating an ‘already high’ and growing body count.
- “We are seeing and beginning to pay attention and to count and record the deaths that are related to climate. And by far the biggest killer is extreme heat,” she said.
- She referenced a European heatwave allegedly responsible for 61,000 deaths and insinuated that unrecorded. She also claimed that climate change-related deaths can be influenced by gender. According to Harvard Business Review, “We can’t fight climate change without fighting for gender equity.”
According to a United Nations report, deaths from climate-related disasters have decreased by 99% from a century ago.
Also, Danish environmentalist Bjørn Lomborg said that the average climate-related death are declining.
Read his observations below:
Fewer and fewer people die from climate-related natural disasters. This is even true of 2021, despite breathless climate reporting.
Over the past hundred years, annual climate-related deaths have declined by more than 96%. In the 1920s, the death count from climate-related disasters was 485,000 on average every year. In the last full decade, 2010-2019, the average was 18,362 dead per year, or 96.2% lower.
- Spotify says it’s axing 17 per cent of its global workforce, the music streaming service’s third round of layoffs this year as it moves to slash costs while focusing on becoming profitable.
- RemArms, the current iteration of the historic Remington Arms Company, and one of the most recognizable and largest gun manufacturers in the country, has decided to do with one of its New York facilities.
- Ilion, which is a village in Herkimer County, New York, will be losing its facility in March 2024 according to letters sent to union leaders obtained by the Utica Observer-Dispatch.
- It can’t be understated how big of a deal this is: Ilion is the literal birthplace of Remington, as the company was founded there. They’ve been manufacturing guns there since 1816… which is well over 200 years worth of history.
- factory orders tumbled even more than expected, down 3.6% MoM – the biggest drop since the COVID lockdowns (April 2020). September was also revised lower (making October’s decline even worse) from +2.8% MoM to +2.3% MoM…
The big monthly decline and revisions dragged orders down 2.1% YoY (the biggest drop since Sept 2020).
Core factory orders also dropped (-1.2% Mom), leaving them down 2.2% YoY – the eight month in a row of annual declines…
The final Durable Goods Orders data for October confirmed the preliminary print plunge down 5.4% MoM.
- Over 60% of Americans reported that their wages were lagging well behind inflation.
- Among workers who did get a raise or better-paying job, more than half (53 percent) say their earnings lost ground to inflation, up from 50 percent in 2022. In other words, inflation is still eroding worker gains despite the much hyped decline in CPI the past few months.
- This information contradicts the claims made by Biden and Democrats that wages are accelerating and beating back inflation.
- A 30% increase in cost of living in the span of three years is a disaster; it’s not surprising that Biden and the establishment media would seek to hide it.
The USA collects $5 trillion per year in revenue. Of that $2.5 trillion is personal income taxes.
$1 trillion per year (40% of personal income taxes) is paying the interest on the national debt.
$8 trillion in govt debt is maturing this year, old debt at lower interest rates.… https://t.co/D9VeNTsAiD
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 4, 2023
- It is going to be refinanced at the new higher rates. Expect the interest on the national debt to continue soaring as old debt refinances and trillions of $$$ in new debt is sold by the US govt to fund deficits.
The Fed will have to restart Quantitative Easing if they start cutting rates.
The private market probably won’t show up with much demand for Treasury auctions with lower rates. The buyer of last resort (The Fed) will have create trillions of $$$ digitally.
2024 is shaping up… pic.twitter.com/sxM64sQDk2
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 4, 2023
to be a mess.
- The parents of a young boy accused of racism are reportedly threatening to sue the left-wing sports blog, Deadspin, and the reporter who initially made the accusations.
- Deadspin senior writer Carron Phillips misleadingly accused the child, Holden Armenta, of wearing blackface to a Kansas City Chiefs game for having one side of his face painted black to cheer on the team. He said the child’s headdress and face paint were hateful toward black people and Native Americans in his Nov. 27 article titled, “The NFL needs to speak out against the Kansas City Chiefs fan in Black face, Native headdress.”
Joe Biden lied about not talking to his son about his business dealings.
Joe Biden lied when he claimed his family never received money from China.
Joe Biden continues to lie about his central role in the influence peddling schemes.
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) December 3, 2023
Seemingly a far cry from no knowledge / no discussions / not “in business” / whatever the latest WH spin is… https://t.co/v33wzH0vqv
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) December 4, 2023
HAPPENING NOW🚨 Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese national men crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in Jacumba Hot Springs , CA @NewsNation
Tomorrow San Diego County officials will vote on whether the county will spend $3 million in taxpayer funds for… pic.twitter.com/mPN46jr7yH
— Jorge Ventura Media (@VenturaReport) December 4, 2023
for migrant services due to resources stretched thin
- The White House warned Monday that U.S. funds for Ukraine will run dry by the end of the year, bluntly declaring a failure by Congress to approve new support would “kneecap” Kyiv and hinder efforts to deliver more lethal aid from U.S. reserves.
- The Financial Times reports the alert comes from Shalanda Young, the White House budget director. She set out her worries in a letter to congressional leaders in the most direct assessment yet of Washington’s waning financial and military support for Ukraine.
- The White House is seeking $61 billion more for Ukraine aid in the latest tranche even as bipartisan support fades.
- The proposal is part of a $106 billion supplemental package Biden sent lawmakers in October for additional funding for Ukraine, Israel, the Pacific and the U.S.-Mexico border.
The Heritage Foundation found that the United States’ current $113 billion in aid to Ukraine costs $900 per American household. https://t.co/2vSx0ExVAN
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) August 12, 2023
One month after taking office in 2021, Biden removed the Iranian backed Houthis as a terrorist organization. Why is this important? Because I was serving in the US Army reserve overseas in Saudi Arabia while we were still getting incoming missiles from them from Yemen — removing… https://t.co/DJbnwkYDGZ
— Abe Hamadeh (@AbrahamHamadeh) December 3, 2023
- them as a terrorist organization made zero sense. Now, ever since October 7, they’ve been firing missiles at us for weeks, and the Biden Administration still has not re-designated the Houthis as a foreign terrorist organization. The world senses our weakness and are taking advantage. Bring back an America First foreign policy — bring back Trump.
- Far-left activist George Soros is facing intense criticism from Israel’s UN ambassador for funding NGOs that support brutal terror organization Hamas with over $15 million. George Soros’ Open Society Foundation and the EU also fund NGOs with ties to the radical terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, of which Hamas is the “Palestinian” offshoot.
British police arrest an anti-Israel protester.
The mob surrounds the police van and force the police officer to release him, which they quickly do.
Recorded yesterday in Manchester pic.twitter.com/OMr95oil5p
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) December 4, 2023
- A “war of liberation” surpassing the unprecedented October 7 terror attacks is coming soon, vowed a senior Hamas official who expressed no regrets over the U.S.-designated terrorist group’s brutal massacre in Israel — the deadliest against Jewish people since the Nazi Holocaust — which saw the torture, rape, execution, immolation, and abduction of hundreds of Israelis of all ages, mostly civilians, and dozens of Americans.
- Hamas political bureau member Osama Hamdan made the remarks during a broadcast Wednesday on the Lebanese media outlet Bel Moubashar Online.
The United Kingdom is trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem. Everybody is wise to what is happening, very sad! Be honest.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 10, 2015
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2012
"Why Franklin Graham says Donald Trump is right about stopping Muslim immigration" https://t.co/iVPJcDQLeO
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 10, 2015
- “For some time I have been saying that Muslim immigration into the United States should be stopped until we can properly vet them or until the war with Islam is over,”
- “Every Muslim that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized — and they do their killing to honor their religion and Muhammad,” Graham wrote at the time. “During World War 2, we didn’t allow Japanese to immigrate to America, nor did we allow Germans. Why are we allowing Muslims now?”
- a 56-year-old employee-turned-whistleblower of Te Whatu Ora, New Zealand’s public health agency, was targeted by police raids.
- The whistleblower was arrested Sunday afternoon for his alleged involvement in the “unauthorized disclosure and misuse of data,” according to police reports.
- The police disclosed that the whistleblower’s true identity is Barry Young.
- Young, responsible for managing New Zealand’s COVID-19 vaccination database, has come forward with alarming data regarding excess deaths that he claims are connected to specific batches of the Pfizer vaccine.
- He played a key role in developing a project that established a vaccine payment system for providers, known as the pay-per-dose system. Under this system, providers receive a payment each time a vaccination is administered. As part of his responsibilities, he analyzed the data and noticed inconsistencies.
“We take the security of our data very seriously and are extremely disappointed at this gross breach of trust by this i
This statistician and whistleblower, Barry Young, 56, has been arrested by New Zealand authorities for exposing this data:
Mr. Young examined connections between specific COVID-19 vaccine batches and mortality rates. What he found was alarming:
Batch ID 1: Total Vaccinated 711,… pic.twitter.com/BjU2fJs726
— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) December 3, 2023
Update: Nov 2023 – Killer Jab? 24% (of American Adults) Say Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccine
Nearly a quarter of Americans believe someone they know died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects..https://t.co/sQDDjOYNT8
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 4, 2023
US women’s soccer players vs. Retired men. Guess what happened. pic.twitter.com/fb8X3jhrCY
— Libby Emmons (@libbyemmons) December 4, 2023
At 13:59:19 of Officer Mastony’s body cam, see 3x undercover @DCPoliceDept cops
(L➡️R): Detective Leiva, Officer Tomasula, Detective Callahan ( 🎩 @FreeStateWill)
— NOVA Campaigns (@NoVA_Campaigns) December 3, 2023
- intentions. Liz Cheney, on the other hand, went on to lose her seat in Congress by the largest margin for a sitting Congressperson in the history of the U.S. She then worked with others on the J6 Committee to delete and destroy the evidence and findings of the committee.
- The Philippines’ Commission on Elections (COMELEC) moved Wednesday to ban Smartmatic PH, a voting technology company, after the U.S. Justice Department filed criminal charges against a former COMELEC official alleging that he was bribed by Smartmatic in exchange for winning contracts in the Philippines.
- Smartmatic is suing numerous media outlets and individuals for defamation related to the 2020 United States presidential election claiming that media coverage of it harmed its reputation.
- In its action, COMELEC said Smartmatic had been “disqualified and disallowed” after the Justice Department alleged that it had bribed Andres Bautista, the former COMELEC chairman, and other Filipino officials $4 million in exchange for obtaining a contract for election machines, according to a report in CNN Philippines.
The Leftwing fascists at @TheAtlantic and @washingtonpost have spent all morning ridiculously calling my father a "Dictator" and "authoritarian," so I figured I would remind them what a real authoritarian Dictator actually looks like! pic.twitter.com/Z3NLxRz8X6
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 4, 2023
New: In the Tale of Two Judges, Aileen Cannon in classified docs case continues to deny Jack Smith's attempts to conceal court proceedings from the public.
Cannon just ordered a batch of motions unsealed–which indicate how Smith wants to keep evidence from defense. pic.twitter.com/ojBMZgu3qk
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 4, 2023
Another unsealed motion. CIPA strictly manages how defendants accused of taking classified docs can view discovery. CIPA was intended to prevent spies and other legit criminals from re-accessing classified materials not protect a corrupt special counsel who want to prevent a… pic.twitter.com/rHBcoOzaMx
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 4, 2023
- It has already been planned
- Taylor Swift epitomizes contemporary superstardom, with unparalleled popularity and an immense following. As 2024 approaches, the singer could play a pivotal role for democracy by securing the reelection of President Biden and ending the political career of former President Donald Trump.
- Fueled by her extensive collection of infectious songs and a dedicated fanbase, her Eras Tour, recent album releases and blossoming romance with NFL Superstar Travis Kelce, Swift will be a leading figure in popular culture throughout 2024. Beyond her economic impact on the U.S. through her tour, Swift’s untapped political influence should not be underestimated.
- Swift has demonstrated her ability to mobilize her overwhelmingly young (Millennial and Gen-Z) fanbase, encouraging them to invest in merchandise, concert tickets and albums. In 2024, she may leverage this influence to guide them to the polls, building on her previous (and sometimes tepid) forays into politics.
Lets think logically, as we go through 2024 the economy will continue to fail, it will hurt the young, middle class and the retireed people, war will be approaching, even if Swift tells her people, most will feel the pain moving throughout the year
Will they use this with Biden or Michelle Obama?
- policies that prevented all out war, and an America first driven agenda.
- All that is opposite of what we’ve gotten under the failed Biden Admin. washingtonpost.com/opinions/20
They’re obviously green-lighting assassination. pic.twitter.com/rSocx7WFKc
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) December 4, 2023
They have indicted him
They have taken his mug shot
What happens if they put trump in jail?
What happens if they try to assassinate him?
INSIDER vs OUTSIDER
RETAIN CONTROL vs. LOSE CONTROL
Kennedy was an outsider [assassinated]
Reagan was an outsider [assassination attempt]
POTUS is an outsider [CLAS HIGH]
- A small western Pennsylvania water authority was just one of multiple organizations breached in the United States by Iran-affiliated hackers who targeted a specific industrial control device because it is Israeli-made, U.S. and Israeli authorities say.
- “The victims span multiple U.S. states,” the FBI, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, known as CISA, as well as Israel’s National Cyber Directorate said in an advisory emailed to The Associated Press late Friday.
- They did not say how many organizations were hacked or otherwise describe them.
- People should keep a battery-powered radio, a torch and candles to hand in the event of a cyber attack, the Deputy Prime Minister has suggested…
Can cheating be done after the polls are closed?
Who controls the pollbooks?
Who controls the databases?
Who controls the elections?
Why are extra ballots printed?
If someone doesn’t vote, can bad actors hijack their vote?
Why did the National Guard activate cybersecurity teams?
Who gave the order to ‘activate’ the cybersecurity teams?
To protect the elections?
To claim the midterms are ‘safe’?
Safe from what?
Setting the stage?
White hats have secured many systems, but problems still remain.
You have all the tools you need.
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
- Federal cybersecurity officials have verified there are software vulnerabilities in certain ballot-marking devices made by Dominion Voting Systems, discovered during a controversial Georgia court case, which could in theory allow a malicious actor to tamper with the devices, according to a draft analysis reviewed by CNN.
- The vulnerabilities have never been exploited in an election and doing so would require physical access to voting equipment or other extraordinary criteria standard election security practices prevent, according to the analysis from the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
- But because the subject is Dominion voting equipment, which has been the target of conspiracy theorists who falsely claim there was large-scale fraud in the 2020 election, federal and state and local officials are bracing for election deniers to try to weaponize news of the vulnerabilities ahead of midterm elections.
- “While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be promptly mitigated, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections,” reads the draft CISA advisory, which the agency shared in a briefing with state and local officials on Friday.
I would like to inquire of Q (with highest respect) whether RED_OCTOBER refers to
1) the fictional submarine whose torpedo homed in on itself and destroyed itself
2) the [RED OCTOBER] [Красный Oктябрь] cyberespionage malware discovered in October 2012-January 2013. It operated worldwide for up to 5 years before its discovery. It sent info ranging from diplomatic secrets to personal information, including from mobile devices. Red October was termed an advanced cyberespionage campaign intended to target diplomatic, governmental and scientific research organizations worldwide.
3) Something else
Future news will highlight.
Note “The Hunt For” was dropped.