Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Green New Deal is failing, people are realizing the EV are difficult to travel with. Sometimes you need to show the people the truth. Trump is countering the [CB]/[WEF] plan, he is letting the people know that we can become the manufacturing super country. The [DS] has been wrong about everything, Trump is proven right every single time. The lies are crashing down around the [DS]. There is no escape from this. The fake news [knowingly] have been lying to the people using propaganda and the people are going to want accountability. In the end the Truth always wins. The [DS] is panicking and they will trying everything and anything in the end, but the patriots knwo the plan, countermeasures are in place.
If you noticed your iPhone is charging a little slower recently it may be due to a new setting Apple added in iOS 16.1 — Clean Energy Charging
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) February 26, 2023
- Owners of electric vehicles are finally admitting that recharging away from home is a total “logistical nightmare,” between finding charging stations, and the fact that in the best case scenarios it takes 30 to 40 minutes, and up to two hours, to recharge.
- ” — it would not make sense to sit at a Level 2 charger for hours.
- “These comparisons tests are a logistical nightmare. We plan meals around recharging the vehicles,” said Quiroga. “We need to have the battery at 100% or close to it to test a vehicle’s performance. We have to time everything — it requires more work.“
- What’s more, the range of EVs plummets in the cold, or if you use things like the heater.
- A historic winter storm has knocked out power for over 70,000 people in California.
- At the time of writing, there were 72,187 households without power in the state.
- Biden was asked why so many Americans say they are much worse off financially than when he was elected.
- According to a left-leaning ABC/WaPo poll, 41% of Americans feel worse off financially under the Biden Administration.
- 30-year fixed mortgage rates are over 7.00%.
- Inflation is outpacing wages.
- Americans are suffering because of Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies.
- But he says it’s the media’s fault for reporting on negative news.
- Nearly 60 percent of registered U.S. voters say they have “less money in their pocket than they did a year ago,” according to a Fox News poll released on Sunday.
- Fifty-seven percent say they have less money to spend than last year, compared to 50 percent who felt that way in February of 2022. In 2018, only 28 percent of registered voters reported having less money in their pockets.
- “Those feeling hardest hit include Republican women (78% less money now), rural Whites (69%), Gen Xers (63%), and voters with annual income below $50,000 (62%),” according to the poll report.
- Governments cannot blame inflation on Putin’s war or the so-called “supply chain disruptions” anymore. Printing money above demand is the only thing that makes prices rise in unison. If a price rises due to an exogenous reason but the quantity of currency remains equal, all other prices do not rise. A PCE index of 4.5% in January 2023 with all the main commodities below the January 2022 level shows how high inflationary pressures are.
- Inflation is accumulated, and the narrative is trying to convince us that bringing down inflation from 8% to 5% in 2024 will be a success. No. It will be a massive destruction of more than 20% of purchasing power of citizens from inflation in the period.
- However, rate hikes are not enough. Broad-based money growth needs to come down rapidly. So far, in the United States, broad money growth is flat and has declined to more reasonable levels in December 2022.
- Two recent papers published by the Bank of International Settlements remind us that money growth was the main culprit for the inflation surge. . An upsurge in money growth preceded the inflation flare-up, and countries with stronger money growth saw markedly higher inflation. L
- The supply chain and Ukraine war excuse has vanished, but inflation remains too high. Many market participants want rate cuts and money supply growth to see higher markets, with multiple and valuation expansion.
- ervices—education, healthcare, rents, and essential purchases—are rising much faster than the headline CPI suggests.
- We are all poorer, and the headline is slightly lower. CPI does not mean lower prices, just a slower pace of destruction of the purchasing power of currencies.
- Someone will invent another excuse to blame inflation on anything except the only thing that causes prices to rise at the same time: printing currency well above demand.
Fetterman's office updates on his health: “We don’t have a lot to update folks with since there’s no real news to report except that John is doing well, working with the wonderful doctors, and remains on a path to recovery." pic.twitter.com/5UIyAFDn4T
— Daniella Diaz (@DaniellaMicaela) February 27, 2023
Re: Action regarding the absent Senator
Because of the now confirmed lies that were told during the 2022 general election regarding the health of Senator John Fetterman, as well as the threats made against a journalist who interviewed him, the Washington County Republican Party refuses to take assurances from the Office of the Senator or Democrat operatives that Fetterman is able to carry out his duties as Senator. As such, we call upon Senator Fetterman to appear on camera to show us he is alive and well, and if he is unable to do so, we call upon our elected Representatives in Washington, Senator Casey and Congressman Reschenthaler, to intervene immediately.
Ultimately, if Fetterman is unable or unwilling to carry out his duties as a United States Senator, then we ask for his resignation and call for a special election to be held this year; no more lies or games.
Sean Logue, Esquire
Chairman of the Washington County Republican Party
- House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer (R-KY) on demanded the Treasury Department answer for stonewalling its investigation into the Biden family for nine violations, including money laundering and wire fraud, by withholding 150 Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) flagged by U.S. banks.
- In January, the Treasury Department denied the committee’s request to disclose the 150 SARs flagged by U.S. banks concerning the Biden family’s foreign business bank transactions, causing the committee’s chairman to threaten a subpoena. SARs often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud.
The Treasury Department is obstructing our investigation into the Biden family’s business schemes.
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) February 27, 2023
- Joe Biden’s opening of the border has led to a lot of unintended consequences.
- Who, for example, would have guessed that 19th-century-style, or fourth-world child labor would be making a comeback in the states?
- Even the New York Times has noticed:
These workers are part of a new economy of exploitation: Migrant children, who have been coming into the United States without their parents in record numbers, are ending up in some of the most punishing jobs in the country, a New York Times investigation found. This shadow work force extends across industries in every state, flouting child labor laws that have been in place for nearly a century. Twelve-year-old roofers in Florida and Tennessee. Underage slaughterhouse workers in Delaware, Mississippi and North Carolina. Children sawing planks of wood on overnight shifts in South Dakota.
- ·Trump was the 1st President in U.S. History to acknowledge that children are being sold for sex in the U.S., and the 1st President to open a White House office to form coalitions with law enforcement to save America’s children. On his 2nd day in office, Biden rescinded Trump’s Executive Order that helped combat child sex trafficking.
–>Nuland’s role in the 2014 coup was not limited to phone calls. She traveled to Kiev and helped organize street demonstrations against Yanukovych, even handing out sandwiches to protesters. In effect, Obama officials greased a revolution provoking Putinhttps://t.co/K7vswAEcNv
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 27, 2023
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen made a ‘surprise’ visit to Kiev on Monday to reinforce the US’s support for Ukraine.
- Yellen is now in Kiev to announce another transfer of $1.25 billion to Ukraine.
- Janet Yellen is also working to seize the $300 billion in Russian bank assets frozen by sanctions and transferring it to Ukraine to help rebuild the country.
- George Bush
- Pro tip: If you ever see these people all agreeing on something, it is 100% something bad that you should oppose
- Maybe people should start listening to Trump instead of the propagandists in the media? Just a thought.
JACQUI TIME: "On the Dept of Energy's findings the lab leak mostly likely caused the pandemic, how should Americans understand China's response…swatting down this information?"
Kirby insists COVID origins is "a priority" for Biden, but there's "not a consensus" in the U.S. yet pic.twitter.com/dVnXBaBOvw
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) February 27, 2023
- So now the fake news mafia reporting china virus came from china virus lab… no S#!% – we only been telling the truth for 3 years, took em 4 on russia gate so i guess thats Progress
🧵 On December 19, 2017 the NIH lifted the funding pause on Gain of Function research. Here is Dr. Anthony Fauci in January, 2018 discussing why he thinks this is a good thing.
— Gain of Fauci (@DschlopesIsBack) February 26, 2023
Dr. Anthony Fauci funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, lied to Congress about it, and now both the FBI & the Department of Energy have concluded that the coronavirus originated at the Wuhan lab.
Does that mean Dr. Anthony Fauci funded the development of COVID-19? pic.twitter.com/ToCQKR91zz
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) February 26, 2023
“Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect. The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Fauci lied. He knew NIH and NIAID money was sent to Wuhan via intermediary EcoHealth Alliance.
— Kelley Paul (@KelleyAshbyPaul) February 26, 2023
Face The Nation doubled down on its Chinese-propaganda to harm and obstruct vitally important investigations into COVID origins. Just shameful. https://t.co/ZwcEouaX4y
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) February 27, 2023
- Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-AK) called for “extensive” public hearings into Covid’s origins on NBC’s Meet the Press. He derided China’s efforts to “shut people up” when questions were raised about the coronavirus’s origins.
- “I think we need to do extensive hearings. I hope our Democratic colleagues in the Congress can support that. I know the Republicans in the House are certainly supportive of that,” Sullivan told Chuck Todd. “Look, this is a country that has no problem coming out and lying to the world. We just saw that with this Chinese spy balloon. It’s the nature of a Communist dictatorship to lie to their own people, to lie to the world. But I think that we need to make sure every country knows that and then look at what the consequences could be.”
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) tweeted that he plans to reintroduce legislation forcing the U.S. government to declassify intelligence on the Covid-19 outbreak. The Missouri senator wants all relevant intelligence on the issue released to the public.
Actually, the results of the poll were even worse for those who tried to hide the origin of Covid.
"Regardless of whether it was intentional or a leak, how likely do you think it is that SARS-CoV-2 — the coronavirus that causes Covid-19 — originated in a lab in Wuhan, China?"… https://t.co/ClzcqCWNzK
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) February 27, 2023
If the Covid lab leak theory being a 'conspiracy theory' was a lie and '15 days to stop the spread' was a lie and 'masks work' to stop the spread was a lie and 'vaccine mandates will stop the spread' was a lie and 'natural immunity is a myth' was a lie and 'there are no side… https://t.co/1C1psE7lKw
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) February 26, 2023
So why are the admitting it now, are they getting ahead of everything, think Ukraine, think BioLabs, where did it originate, was it Wuhan or Ukraine. Why leak it from Wuhan?
Wuhan Institute of Virology [geo location]?
[1st biosafety lvl 4 lab – 2015]
City/Province origin – hot zone [geo location]?
“Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at [Wuhan] University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017.”
>End POTUS rally(s)?
>End POTUS econ gains?
>End POTUS unemployment gains?
>End POTUS [A, B, C, D, ……]?
[weaken prior to P_elec?]
>Delay US/China trade negotiations?
[China pref Biden[+VP] as P?]
>Shelter [Biden] public appearances?
>Shelter [Biden] debate(s)?
>Push new/revised P_2020 > vote by mail? [unsecure]
>Push [D] ‘wish list’ [unrelated] items CV Bill [voting amends]?
What is the mathematical probability this occurs [the ‘time bomb’ explodes] at the exact point in time that allows for maximum damage [above] prior to the P_elec?
Outside of standard deviation?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
>Why was it critically important impeachment be rushed in the House?
[MSM[D party]/Hollywood narrative(s) failed]
[THE COUP FAILED]
[D] party leading nominee established [super T] prior to lock-down [take-over]? [Sanders ELIM_Biden_FRONT]
Occam’s razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.
Why do they want you locked inside?
Why do they want you to panic?
WHY DO THEY WANT YOU TO LIVE IN FEAR?
Why is the media banning anyone who challenges the covid-19 narrative?
THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE P_ELECTION.
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
All assets deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
Sometimes you can’t TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Who benefits the most?
WHY ARE [D]‘S SOLELY FOCUSED ON CLOSURE [RETAINING] AND VOTE-BY-MAIL?
They do not care about your well-being.
You are simply in the way.
This is about regaining POWER.
Every asset deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
WIN OR DIE.
- BUT NOTE:
- Hamlin **refuses** to share with the public & the member states of ERIC exactly **where** ERIC’s actual HQ is located.
- Since 2012, the only supposed HQ address for ERIC was only a ‘mailing address’.
ERIC head responds to Secretary of State Wes Allen claim headquarters…
The executive director of the Electronic Registration Information Center responded to Alabama Secretary of State Wes Allen after he went to Washington and discovered an address provided by ERIC was not…
ALERT: Massive voter roll clean in California thanks to @JudicialWatch! Over 1.2 million names removed! A historic victory which means California elections are less at risk for fraud! https://t.co/WUxnebBg8g pic.twitter.com/n35SHJRPQI
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 23, 2023
- The Psycho “Prosecutor”assigned to me for the Documents Hoax, “Jack Smith(?),” is not only, together with his with his wife, family & friends, a massive Trump Hater (of historic proportions!), but also someone that Viciously & Unscrupulously pursued others, only to be overturned unanimously by the U.S. Supreme Court. Why don’t they have a “Thug” like this going after Biden, who really did commit crimes? His “Prosecutor” is a nice guy, not a Trump Hating Monster. Very unfair, but people get it!
Interesting how he don’t bother with a (?) at the end of the SC question. It was a statement.
Has POTUS made a statement found not to be true?
Nothing stated should be discounted.
- FoxNews is promoting Ron DeSanctus so hard and so much that there’s not much time left for Real News. Reminds me of 2016 when they were pushing “JEB!” The new Fox Poll, which have always been purposely terrible for me, has “TRUMP Crushing DeSanctimonious,” but they barely show it. Instead they go with losers like Karl Rove, Paul Ryan and now, even “Yesper,” who have been wrong about everything! Isn’t there a big, beautiful, Network which wants to do well, and make a fortune besides? FAKE NEWS!
- “If a number of candidates challenge Donald Trump in the Primary, then it’s good for Donald Trump bc they split the anti-Trump vote, right?”
- Makes a ton of sense— need at least 2 running against Trump in Primaries to split anti-Trump/RINO Primary vote. We all vote for @realDonaldTrump, others are split….Trump win secured.
- If MAGA is TEMPORARILY irritated with Desantis, it ensures no MAGA Primary split.
- It’s going to happen—AGAIN…
Q, Happy Father’s Day! You are furthering the Divine Stride of our Founding Fathers. May you feel their blessing and may they shower keen intelligence, power and safety upon you.
Thank you & God bless.