Watch The X22 Report On Video
Biden is skipping the climate summit in Dubai, Harris is going in his place. Whitmer is now going down the path that California is following. The debt system is imploding and the [CB] just signaled that the economy is ready for a soft landing. Translation, the [CB] hit the cliff and down it goes. The [DS] is digging their hole and its getting deeper and deeper. Everything they do to Trump will be used against them in the end. Trump will be able to take the gloves off and nobody will be able to complain. Pandora’s box is has been opened. Trump is ready to show the people who was involved in the election. He will show that there was foreign interference, think of the 2024 election, what happens when there is foreign interference, what can be done to protect the elections?
- Vice President Kamala Harris is set to represent President Joe Biden at this year’s United Nations Climate Change Conference.
- Reports of Harris attending the 28th annual U.N. climate summit, known as COP28 because of the “conference of the parties” to the 1992 U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change, coincide with speculation Biden will skip the event for the first time of his administration as his economic and green policies are criticized at home.
BREAKING: Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has signed legislation to completely eliminate the state's fossil fuel industry and transition entirely to green energy by 2040.
It also gives the state authority to override local decisions blocking wind and solar projects at the expense… pic.twitter.com/c1QPde4iKM
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 28, 2023
We're spending too many tax dollars helping wealthy Democrats buy electric vehicles:
"About half of EVs registered as of last year were to 'the 10% most Democratic counties, and about one-third to the top 5%'…":@WSJopinion
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 29, 2023
- More than half of Europeans say their budget has tightened over the past three years, according to a recent study.
- Rising prices have pushed almost one-third of Europeans into a “precarious” financial situation, a recent survey has found.
- The second European Barometer on Poverty and Precariousness examined Europeans’ ability to make purchases and found that it has declined over the past three years, forcing a majority of them skip meals and resort to making difficult financial choices.
- Of the 10,000 surveyed by Ipsos for French Secours Populaire, 29% said their financial situation was “precarious” and any unexpected expense would make their balance tip.
- Nearly one in two Europeans think that they face a high risk of falling into a precarious situation in the next few months, succumbing to rising prices and relatively stagnant pay. The 2021 at-risk-of-poverty rate for the total population of the EU stood at 17%, as per Eurostat.
- Difficult finances force complicated choices
- A vast majority of Europeans have already had to compromise on their choices due to difficult financial conditions, according to the survey results.
The White House is working with Tik Tok creators to tell positive stories of Joe Biden's economy …
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 28, 2023
This downtown mall in San Francisco is called Crocker Galleria, once a hub of business and food.
This is straight out of a dystopian movie.pic.twitter.com/qNl67ihe8C
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 29, 2023
- New York City taxpayers will see their own services cut — police, schools, sanitation, libraries — in lieu of paying the massive bill of caring for an estimated 143,000 migrants.
- City officials predict it will spend $11 billion on housing migrants over the next two years.
- Mayor Eric Adams announced that the city’s $7 billion budget gap — due in large part to the cost of housing and feeding migrants and the reduction in federal aid for COVID — will mean 5% cuts across the board at city agencies.
- Most importantly, a freeze in hiring at the NYPD will drop the number of police officers to its lowest since the 1990s, CBS News reported.
- Thirty years of progress in public safety could be gone in a flash, as the next five classes at the police academy will be canceled, without information on when they would resume. There are typically four classes each calendar year.
- That will drop the number of officers from 33,541 to about 29,000 in the fiscal year starting next July. That’s the lowest number of cops since the 1990s.
- Mid-year budget cuts to schools will result in cuts to the universal pre-K and 3-K programs, with an undetermined number of the 37,000 vacant slots left unfilled.
- Residents can expect to see dirtier streets, as there will be fewer litter baskets, mostly in the outer boroughs and residential areas, while there will be cuts to sanitation programs to clean pedestrian areas, greenways, empty lots and other areas, CBS News reported.
- The former students will soon receive an email from Biden notifying them that their debt has been forgiven, So the people will pick up the tab, the people that are struggling just to make ends meet.
- Biden is buying votes using the peoples money.
- Joe Biden told 813,000 more Americans that he has wiped their student loan debt on Tuesday, meaning the resident has forgiven a total of $127 billion for 3.5 million borrowers.
- The former students will soon receive an email from Biden notifying them that their debt has been forgiven – despite the fact that his plan to cancel $400 billion in debt was rejected by the Supreme Court in June.
- The typical American household must spend an additional $11,434 annually just to maintain the same standard of living they enjoyed in January of 2021, right before inflation soared to 40-year highs, according to a recent analysis of government data.
- Such figures underscore the financial squeeze many families continue to face even as the the rate of U.S. inflation recedes and the economy by many measures remains strong, with the jobless rate at a two-decade low.
- In March 2018 US Steel announced will restart two blast furnaces and recall 500 employees in Granite City, Illinois following President Trump’s decision to tax steel and aluminum imports.
A total of 800 new US steel and aluminum jobs were announced in two days.
- In July 2018 President Trump traveled to Granite City, Illinois to speak to steelworkers at the US Steel plant that reopened earlier in the year.
- Trump supporters lined the street to greet US President Donald Trump to the city.
On behalf of President Trump, THANK YOU Granite City, Illinois! pic.twitter.com/0sdwgDFRPi
— Dan Scavino Jr. Archived (@Scavino45) July 26, 2018
- After President Trump enacted tariffs on foreign steel imports U.S. Steel has decided to restart both furnaces, meaning the return of 800 jobs.
- on Tuesday Granite Steel announced the facility would “indefinitely” idle primary operations at its Granite City facility.
- Up to 1,000 employees will likely be laid off.
- The difference between President Trump and Joe Biden could not be greater.
- Trump reopened the plant. Joe Biden shut it down.
JUST IN: Jamie Dimon says the U.S is addicted to debt and it’s created a dangerous “sugar high” in the economy.
He points to the enormous surge of new debt taken on during the pandemic
He says that money is like "heroin" in the hands of consumers
"We're on this sugar high and… pic.twitter.com/k4vzQPQjL0
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) November 28, 2023
- and I’m not saying this ends in a depression [but] I think there’s more inflationary forces out there…There’s a higher chance that rates go higher, inflation doesn’t go away, and all these things cause more problems of some sort” Probably nothing.
FED LIKELY DONE RAISING INTEREST RATES; WALLER FLAGS POSSIBLE CUT (Reuters)
Fed policymakers look likely to end this year with interest rates on hold and begin 2024 with their first cut in borrowing costs as they try to engineer a "soft landing" for the economy. pic.twitter.com/HOyGObqC9Z
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) November 29, 2023
✨ Exactly 1 year ago, the European Central Bank publishes a report claiming Bitcoin is "rarely used for legal transactions" and on the "road to irrelevance."
— Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) November 29, 2023
- A popular Chiefs Facebook fan group named Real KC Chiefs Fans revealed Tuesday that the child is Holden A. from California. But the story gets even better.
- It turns out that Holden is an authentic Native American. He belongs to the Chumash tribe and his grandfather is on the Tribe board in Santa Ynez.
- During Sunday’s broadcast Holden A. from California, a Native of the Chumash Tribe. His Grandfather is on the Chumash Tribe board up in Santa Ynez.
If the administration was depicted by a Christmas Tree…. This pretty much sums up the entire Biden Presidency pic.twitter.com/FIf0qHwbz4
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) November 28, 2023
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) November 28, 2023
- , The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project has identified what could be a relatively small cache of documents that could help Congress get to the heart of the issue in just a matter of months. the National Archives has revealed to the Heritage Oversight Project through a narrowly targeted Freedom of Information Act request that it possesses 731 documents relevant to the creation of these alias email accounts and potentially who authorized their use.
- The Oversight Project’s targeted FOIA request and its discovery of this smaller cache of documents could provide congressional investigators with new leads and witnesses in a more expedient manner. In essence, rather than waiting for 82,000 pages of documentation to be released over a period of years, in a matter of months, these 731 core documents could provide names of witnesses whom Congress could then call to testify about the matter.
- The FOIA request as filed sought documents pertaining to the setup and creation of pseudonym emails linked to Biden when he was vice president, as well as all “policies, directives, legal opinions, or presidential findings regarding the usage of pseudonyms, cover plans, or alias accounts” by the Executive Office of the President, from 2009 to the present.
- Attorney Ty Clevenger is the bulldog attorney who has been after the DOJ and FBI for years to get to the bottom of who supplied the DNC and Podesta’s emails to WikiLeaks during the 2016 election.
- Clevenger has been attempting to get to the bottom of who supplied the DNC and Podesta emails to the DNC for several years now. This was always the key to the Russia collusion nightmare. If Russia didn’t supply emails to WikiLeaks (the FBI has never asked WikiLeaks who supplied the emails by the way) then the Russia collusion story was built on a lie.
- After years of denying they had anything related to Seth Rich, the FBI and DOJ were caught lying over and over again. In September, a judge finally demanded the FBI and DOJ provide all they had in regard to Seth Rich and the FBI responded requesting another 66 years before releasing the information.
- Now, a Federal Judge has just ruled the FBI must hand over evidence regarding former DNC employee Seth Rich’s murder.
- According to court documents, Mazzant ruled, “A timeline for the disclosure of information on Seth Rich’s personal laptop, Seth Rich’s work laptop, the DVD and tape drive within 14 days following the issuance of this Memorandum of Opinion and Order.”
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene confirmed the Judge’s ruling.
Seth Rich. pic.twitter.com/W1WPpwwIfs
— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) November 29, 2023
- Joe Biden has officially announced his opposition to congressional legislation that, if enacted, would prohibit the federal government from developing federal lands into tent cities and sprawling migrant camps. The statement released by Biden’s office reads as such:
- The Administration strongly opposes H.R. 5283, which would prohibit the use of Federal funds to provide temporary shelter to certain noncitizens, including migrants seeking asylum, on Federal lands falling under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service, the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, or the Forest Service. The Administration opposes this legislation because it would significantly restrict the ability of the Department of the Interior and the Department of Agriculture to make decisions regarding the appropriate uses of their lands and resources, even in emergency or other situations.
- So much for Democrats’ yammering and virtue signaling about the environment—migrants are notorious for their complete disregard of the landscape, and their impact is consequential. One need look no further than the rotting polyester sleeping bags and tents, or mounds of trash and plastic water bottles, littering the desertscape of Saguaro National Park; the fragile flora species trampled underfoot in Big Bend National Park; or the undergarments hung in the “rape trees” of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.
BREAKING: 2,800+ illegal crossings in a span of 24 hours… in one sector of the border in Arizona
300 lbs of fentanyl were recently seized at this sector, enough to kill 68 MILLON.
(2.2 lbs = 500k deaths)
The current scene in Lukeville, AZ:
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 28, 2023
- The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) reported the FBI conducted a record-breaking number of National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) checks on Black Friday.
- NSSF said FBI NICS completed 214,913 background checks on Black Friday – the highest number recorded for the most popular shopping day of the year, besides Cyber Monday. It noted the figure also includes background checks for other firearms-related purposes, such as approvals for concealed carry permits. Recall that NICS data is a proxy for gun sales because there is no national database tracking firearm purchases.
CTIL Files #1: US And UK Military Contractors Created Sweeping Plan For Global Censorship In 2018, New Documents Show
Whistleblower makes trove of new documents available to Public and Racket, showing the birth of the Censorship Industrial Complex in reaction to Brexit and Trump… pic.twitter.com/upfhL2ES05
— Michael Shellenberger (@shellenberger) November 28, 2023
I do not connect crime with migration. I connect crime to your governments many failed policies in protecting and securing the inhabitants of Ireland. There is a real lapse in national security. We need a brand new task force founded to assess all entrants into Ireland. Our… https://t.co/yTT4JPzobi
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 28, 2023
- natives and our visitors will all benefit with this peace of mind. We need deportation of those here illegally or that have committed a crime here. There needs to be a brand new unit founded specifically for this task. Call it “Ireland Protect ”
- The North Atlantic Fella Organization (NAFO) – an anonymous activist group created to combat pro-Russian information – has launched a series of internet raids on former President Donald Trump‘s social media platform “Truth Social” in an effort to bring the platform down before the 2024 presidential election.
- “The goal we have in mind, which is lofty, is to help bring the platform down ahead of the 2024 election,” he continued. “We know it’s going to be an aggregator for extremism and probably violence the way things are looking at this point.”
- Truth Social recently filed a giant $1.5 billion lawsuit against multiple mainstream media outlets, including the Daily Mail, Axios, Reuters, and MSNBC, arguing they falsely reported a $73 million loss by the platform.
Hamas held women and children hostage in cages.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 28, 2023
This is a dangerously confusing tweet. https://t.co/4qyWWi3XSo
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 29, 2023
🤡 🤣 You can always count on a leftist politician not to accept responsibility for their own personal failures. pic.twitter.com/0YXnlLyKUh
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 29, 2023
William Hale Thompson (May 14, 1869 – March 19, 1944) was an American politician who served as mayor of Chicago from 1915 to 1923 and again from 1927 to 1931. Known as “Big Bill”, he is the most recent Republican to have served as mayor of Chicago.
- A wave of congressional retirements and announced departures have altered the political landscape for the lower chamber in 2024.
- The House GOP appears to be in a better position to capitalize off of the retirements, as there are currently more competitive open seats left by Democrats than Republicans,
- House Republicans appear to be in a better position to capitalize off of a wave of congressional retirements, as there are more Democratic-held open seats in swing districts that pose an opportunity for the GOP to flip in 2024.
- There are currently 31 House members who are not seeking another term in the lower chamber, including 20 Democrats and 11 Republicans — nearly all of whom hold seats that are considered safe for the GOP. Four Democratic-held open seats in battleground districts in Michigan, Virginia and California are most likely to flip red, while several other seats are also up for grabs by the GOP in 2024, according to political analysts and electoral rankings.
“How likely is it that the Democratic Party will replace Joe Biden with someone else as their 2024 presidential candidate?”
It’s Likely –
GOP: 62% https://t.co/PO26vv5NG0
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) November 29, 2023
The leftist tabloids are running with a story that Trump was too depressed to eat after the 2020 Election 😂
Their very credible source: Liz Cheney 🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/Sw3dCl9Jln
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) November 29, 2023
- Deutsche Bank might have just blown up Letitia James’s civil fraud case against President Trump.
- A Deutsche Bank executive who worked to approve at least one of Trump’s loans testified on Tuesday that it is “atypical, but not entirely unusual” to reduce a client’s asset values and still approve a loan.
- This type of lending is typical in high net-worth, high-profile clients like Donald Trump. Anyone with basic knowledge of banking, lending, portfolio and credit risk management knows this.
- “A Deutsche Bank AG executive gave testimony that could bolster Donald Trump’s defense in his civil fraud trial, telling a New York judge that prospective clients can get loans even after reporting a net worth far higher than the lender’s own calculations.” Bloomberg reported.
- Williams testified that Trump’s stated assets are merely an opinion and a difference of opinion in asset values does not disqualify the potential borrower from a loan.
- Jack Smith ordered Twitter-X to turn over information on President Trump’s popular Twitter account during his continued fishing expedition into President Trump.
- Jack Smith and the Biden DOJ also demanded information on all Twitter-X users who retweeted President Trump, liked President Trump’s tweets, or mentioned President Trump’s account in their tweets.
- Merrick Garland is going to target all of the Trump supporters in their continued witch hunt against President Donald Trump.
- This is what tyranny looks like.
The New York Post reported:
In the pages that aren’t obscured, there are demands by Smith for information on virtually every conceivable aspect of the 77-year-old former president’s Twitter account, including “all advertising information … and ad topic preferences,” all IP addresses associated with the account, Trump’s privacy and account settings, records of the account’s communications with Twitter support and all direct messages sent and received by the account from October 2020 to January 2021.
The government also sought information on users who interacted with Trump leading up to the riot.
“All information from the ‘Connect’ or ‘Notifications’ tab for the account, including all lists of Twitter users who have favorited or retweeted tweets posted by the account, as well as all tweets that include the username associated with the account (i.e. “mentions” or “replies”),” the warrant states.
Twitter balked at the nondisclosure order, arguing in a failed court challenge that it was a violation of the First Amendment and the Stored Communications Act.
- If he wants, that means everyone who ever clicked “like” on a tweet by President Trump during his years in office now has become a legal target, a dossier, a part of some database, easily searched for easy pinning for whatever the plug-in-the-crime this Vishinsky-wannabe can come up with. U.S. citizens will have no legal protections.
- This sounds so Soviet it can’t be real. But of course, it is, and it tells us a lot about the low quality of Smith’s case and what it’s about.
- After all, a “like” is no proof of liking anything — many people click ‘like’ idly without too much thought or else use the ‘like’ button to be able to come back to the tweet for whatever reason, a easy bookmark of sorts, a quick substitute for the more cumbersome, multi-click bookmark function on the platform. Maybe they ‘like’ the negative comments — it simply offers no proof that they liked the tweet or agreed with it.
- Presumably, he wants to use some people’s ‘likes’ to provide proof of plotting with President Trump, who’s already guilty in his mind, to overthrow the government, and thus, prosecute and jail them with the aid of an overly friendly judge and stacked jury.
This may be acceptable in The Hague but it isn’t acceptable in America. https://t.co/QZmR49QYA1
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) November 29, 2023
Compiling a Hit List?
It is meant to: cut Trump off from communicating with supporters in future and thus interfere with election; intimidate supporters with the purpose of suppressing vote; and shock half the electorate. It’s a terror operation. https://t.co/fEKdqbQmle
— Lee Smith (@LeeSmithDC) November 29, 2023
MORE MOTIONS: Trump's lawyers continue to fight Jack Smith/Chutkan attempts to conceal info and proceedings from American people.
New filing asks to make public currently sealed scope of Special Counsel's office and redacted "sensitive materials" in discovery. pic.twitter.com/FEGnqlUM1C
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) November 28, 2023
'Another frivolous 14th Amendment challenge': Rhode Island federal court dismisses case against Trumphttps://t.co/eS1USKbo0K
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) November 28, 2023
- On October 26th, 2023, Trump’s legal team submitted a Classified Information Procedures Act (CIPA) Notice and Objection to Unauthorized Deletions of Classified Information objecting to certain redactions in certain classified discovery items:
- “…the Special Counsel’s Office argued that “the classified discovery issues” in this case are “limited,” “tangential,” “narrow,” and “incidental” because the charges…do not rely on classified materials.”
- To which Trump’s counsel responded:
“…the government appears to have looked with tunnel vision at limited issues it believed were relevant.”
“The Indictment in this case adopts classified assessments by the Intelligence Community and others that minimized, and at times ignored, efforts by foreign actors to influence and interfere with the 2020 election. President Trump will offer classified information at trial relating to foreign influence activities that impacted the 2016 and 2020 elections, as well as efforts by his administration to combat those activities. President Trump will also present classified information relating to the biased and politicized nature of the intelligence assessments that he and others rejected during the events in question.”
- With yesterday’s filing, we got quite a bit of clarification as to what “foreign interference” is being alleged.
- Most notably: the infamous SolarWinds Orion hack.
— Truth Ninja (@TruthNinja316) November 28, 2023
- very doable, but not very Democratic or convenient. This is where they want me to spend my time and money, but is not the way our system is supposed to work. If they filed these cases years ago, which they could have, this would not be a problem. But they want it to be a problem because they are BAD! Voters have, and will, reject it. To ALL Democrats, be careful what you wish for. God Bless America!
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.