The patriots are in control, the msm knew what to expect with the economy, they are no longer informed,this is why they continually get it wrong, Trump has the wand. The PPP has now been extended to help they everyday person weather the storm. JPMorgan backtracks on what will keep the illusion alive, the patriots are driving the [CB] system into the ground while building the people’s economy. Powell and Legarde have now put out messages letting everyone know it’s all about to change. The [DS]/MSM are pushing the events as hard as possible, they are pushing the virus angle, they are pushing the ism angle, but the silent majority is no longer silent. Trump gives the [DS]/MSM a final warning, watch what happens next. Flynn family take the oath, Flynn uses the phrase WWG1WGA, confirmed.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 07.05.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
— TV News HQ (@TVNewsHQ) July 2, 2020
- President Donald Trump on Saturday signed off on an extension of the paycheck protection program (PPP), giving small businesses an additional five weeks to apply for loans that are designed to provide them with payroll and expense relief amid the pandemic.
- This comes after the House unanimously voted to extend the deadline for small businesses to apply for the potentially forgivable loans a day after the original deadline for new applications had expired. Small businesses now have until Aug. 8 to apply for the loan.
- Approximately $130 billion allocated funding has still not been used as of June 30. The $670 billion PPP was created by Congress in March to provide pandemic relief to small businesses with 500 or fewer employees. These loans are forgivable if the businesses use funds for payroll costs and expenses such as interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities.
- Over 4.8 million loans have been granted, totaling more than $520 billion, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- In short: unless the Fed wants another market meltdown on its hands, it better pre-emptively stimulate and do so to the tune of trillions.
- In other words, having injected over $3 trillion in liquidity in the past three months, JPM argues that this is nowhere near enough, and incidentally, the House of Morgan is not alone: after all this is precisely the same argument that Goldman made in mid-May when the bank “spotted a huge problem for the Fed“, namely that the Fed will need to monetize much more debt – about $1.6 trillion more – than it currently envisions in order to avoid a disorderly surge in Treasury yields.
- And while it probably wasn’t the intention of JPM to spook clients and other investors, it appears that it did just that, because just two days after Panigirtzoglou published his ominous warning, the Greek JPMorganite is back with a report whose purpose is simple: to talk back all of the anxiety sparked by his observation that the front-end has inverted.
- Well, looks like he got the tap on the shoulder to make it clear that the Fed has done whatever it can.
- ECB President Christine Lagarde said the recovery from the coronavirus pandemic will be “restrained” and will change parts of the economy permanently. And Powell recently said: ”The path ahead is likely to be challenging. Lives and livelihoods have been lost, and uncertainty looms large.”
- The fake New York Times continues its efforts at disinformation and trying to overthrow the elected government of the USA: Last
- Both the Russians and the Taliban have denied the crackpot claims. On June 29, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov called the story “a lie” and “absolute BS.”
- The Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid also rejected the claims by The New York Times: “We strongly reject this allegation. Neither is the Islamic Emirate in need of anyone’s help in determining its objectives,” said Mujahid. “These rumors are being circulated to create hurdles for the departure of American troops, to weaken and confuse advocates of peace in America and to attribute the great heroism and achievements of the Afghans to foreigner circles,” Mujahid said,
- The New York Times story, which did not cite any actual examples of a “Russian bounty” being paid for the deaths of U.S. soldiers and offered little in the way of evidence besides unnamed “officials” and “sources”, was principally written by Eric Schmitt, who has been an employee of George-Soros sponsored Democrat Think Tank „Center for a New American Security“ (CNAS) since 2015.
- On Friday, the New York Times had to acknowledge the Russian denials and issue a partial retraction, conceding that, “here is no evidence to date that Mr. Putin signed off on any program to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan, and even independent experts say they strongly doubt he would have done so.”
Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 4, 2020
- Stanford University’s disease prevention chairman slammed using statewide lockdown measures as a response to the coronavirus, saying they were implemented based on bad data and inaccurate modeling.
“There are already more than 50 studies that have presented results on how many people in different countries and locations have developed antibodies to the virus,” Dr. John Ioannidis said during a recent interview with Greek Reporter.
“Of course, none of these studies are perfect, but cumulatively, they provide useful composite evidence. A very crude estimate might suggest that about 150-300 million or more people have already been infected around the world, far more than the 10 million documented cases.”
- Ioannidis pointed out the mortality rate is low among young people who have contracted the virus
“For people younger than 45, the infection fatality rate is almost 0%. For 45 to 70, it is probably about 0.05%-0.3%. For those above 70, it escalates substantially.”
- The percentage of coronavirus deaths in the country has been declining for ten straight weeks. Coronavirus deaths in the country have nearly reached a level where the virus will cease to qualify as an epidemic under Centers for Disease Control and Prevention rules, the federal agency reported on Friday.
- The CDC qualifies a disease outbreak as an “epidemic” if the number of deaths attributable to the disease exceeds a certain percentage of total deaths per week. That threshold for pneumonia, influenza and COVID-19 fluctuates slightly depending on the time of year, ranging from around 7% at the height of flu season to around 5% during less virulent months.
Update (07/05/2020): One of the two women hit by a driver early Saturday morning has died.
Summer Taylor, 24, passed away Saturday evening according to a spokesperson at Harborview Medical Center in a statement to AP.
- Obama joked that his ears were too big for Mount Everest.
- During his trip to Mt. Rushmore CNN reported the monument was “majestic” and “quite a sight.”
- But last night when Donald Trump visited the monument CNN reported it as, “A monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans.”
- Baltimore Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young defended vandals who tore down a statue of Christopher Columbus on Saturday and tossed it into the city’s Inner Harbor.
- Through spokesman Lester Davis, Young called the action part of a “re-examination taking place nationally and globally around some of these monuments and statues that may represent different things to different people,” The Baltimore Sun reported.
Happy 244th birthday to this amazing experiment of ours, born in sin and ever flawed, but centered on a set of truths we grow closer to living — through progress and retreat and progress, but always closer. In 122 days we will have another chance to vote those truths. Please do.
— James Comey (@Comey) July 4, 2020
“No 4th of July. Celebrating America is now illegal.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) July 5, 2020
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) July 5, 2020
- The group, known as Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC), marched through Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta on Independence Day, calling out white militias, along with protesting one of the largest Confederate monuments in the country, reported Reuters.
- One of the most frustrating aspects of the rioting and looting we have witnessed in recent weeks is that Democrat governors and mayors have allowed it to happen.
- These leaders put the interests of the mob ahead of law abiding citizens and business owners.
- Ted Cruz has a plan to deal with this, going forward.
Ted Cruz To Introduce Legislation Holding City Officials Accountable For Injuries From Rioting
Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz will “soon” introduce legislation that will hold city officials financially responsible for damaged property and injuries sustained from rioting. “Sen. Cruz is working on a legislative proposal that will hold city officials financially responsible for the property damages and personal injuries that result from their decision to allow autonomous zones and/or order officers to stand down in the midst of rioting and looting,”
- The president defined the current battle between good and wickedness in America today. President Trump vowed to defend America, its heroes and its history.
- President Trump unloaded on the violent far left movement that is wreaking havoc in America today from coast to coast.
- In concluding his speech President Trump announced an executive order for a Statue Garden!
President Trump: “I am signing an executive order to establish The National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdooor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans who ever lived.
TAKE A LISTEN
- President Donald Trump said during his speech before Mount Rushmore on Friday night that America’s schools continue to indoctrinate America’s children, and children are taught to “hate their own country.”
- Trump said during his speech on Friday that the left has become increasingly radical and influential within the many facets of American society.
- Trump said that he will “expose” the left’s dangerous radicalism and “cultural revolution.”
- “In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance,” Trump said.
- The president then contended that much of the rioting and disorder that has arisen in the past many weeks came from the left’s infiltration into the country’s schooling system. He said that the schools and media continue to distort the truth about American history and make children hate their country.
- Trump said:
The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets and cities — that are run by liberal Democrats in every case — is the predictable result of years extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes but were villains.
The radical view of American history is a web of lies. All perspective is removed. Every virtue is obscured. Every motive is twisted. Every fact is distorted and flaw is magnified until the history is permanently purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition. This movement is openly attacking the legacies of every person on Mount Rushmore. They defile the memory of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt.
- “Today, we will set history and history’s record straight,” he added.
Sara, the Silent Majority will speak on NOVEMBER 3rd. You are doing a Great job &, together with some very well known others who got it right on Russia, Russia, Russia, should get a now very discredited Pulitzer Prize. Committee should get them back from those that got it wrong! https://t.co/GIvz5fWVOg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 4, 2020
then Trump warned the established, the DS and the MSM
Your last warning MSM pic.twitter.com/k8utrQbjSk
— Karli Q ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@KarluskaP) July 5, 2020
TRUMP: “Those that are lying about our history—Those who want us to be ashamed of who we are, are not interested in justice or in healing. Their goal is demolition. Our goal is not to destroy the greatest structure on earth, The United States of America”pic.twitter.com/5H4cQ7kvYy
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) July 4, 2020
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 4, 2020
Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸
God Bless America 🇺🇸
— General Flynn (@GenFlynn) July 5, 2020