Newsom has an economic problem on his hand, there are 160,000 humans living on the streets and it that number is growing, maybe thats why people want him recalled. [JB] administration met with Chinese reps, this meeting showed who controlled who, [JB] is now under the control of the Chinese. The transition is moving forward and it is happening in the background. The patriots are now exposing the [DS] to all the people. As each day passes more information is coming out and it is boomeranging on them. The patriots are continually sending messages to the patriots. Trump and the partiots are hitting the [DS] from every side. Dan Scavino tells us to watch the water, Mike Pompeo tells us to watch Iran.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
— Scott “Damnatio Memoriae Democraticae” (@ScottC20012) March 19, 2021
- Host Hallie Jackson asked, “Of course, he could only do so much if corporations end up raising prices on things if they end up having a tax hike as well, right?”
- Psaki responded, “He also believes that the American people are smart. They’re invested in this. They’re going to pay attention and that they know that corporations do not need to raise the cost of goods in order to pay more taxes and pay more of their fair share.”
- The Global Times accused Blinken of making hollow threats in a futile effort to pressure China ahead of upcoming meetings between American and Chinese diplomats in Alaska. Hong Kong is among the issues that are supposed to be discussed, along with Chinese human rights abuses in Tibet and Xinjiang and China’s threats against Taiwan.
- Chinese state-run media celebrated the performance of senior diplomats Wang Yi and Yang Jiechi on Thursday in which they berated American counterparts, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan,
1. The CCP humiliates the US and the Biden administration on US Soil
2. Biden’s idiot Blinken was sweating and stammerin
Watch until the end. Utterly brutal. Completely outclassed.
This is bad, folks.pic.twitter.com/0lW4YYXwqB
— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) March 19, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
The MSM spent weeks covering Trump slowly walking down a ramp. I wonder how much coverage they’ll give to Biden falling down stairs not once, not twice, but three times?
- Earlier today President Joe Biden tripped three times climbing the stairs into Air Force One.
Again… He fell THREE TIMES climbing the stairs!
- But it wasn’t that long ago when Joe Biden’s dementia was not so severe when he took at President Trump for climbing down a slick ramp.
- Joe Biden: Look at how he steps, and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. OK. Come on!”
- Via Courtney Holland:
“Look at how [Trump] steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and how he stumbles down ramps.”
— Courtney Holland 🇺🇸 (@hollandcourtney) March 19, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 19, 2021
Trump walking up the stairs the song “Boom” by P.O.D. playing
- Rep. Linda Sanchez said she didn’t think journalists should be granted access to federal facilities where migrant children are being held near the southern border.
- “I don’t necessarily think that it’s appropriate for journalists to be inside centers that are not permanent places for children,” Sanchez said when asked during a CNN interview about the Biden administration’s lack of transparency concerning Customs and Border Protection activity.
- “respectfully, congresswoman. I mean, clearly you were upset about that lack of transparency. Are you concerned about this lack of transparency?” the anchor asked.
- In response, Sanchez defended the Biden administration’s response to the migrant surge and said it was not appropriate for reporters to visit facilities that are only meant to be temporary holding centers for unaccompanied child migrants.
When CNN even calls out the the D’s the Biden admin’s in front of their viewers, you know the are panicking
- The priest who presided over Joe Biden’s inauguration mass is now under investigation in California for “inappropriate behavior.”
- According to a statement from Santa Clara University, where Father Kevin O’Brien is the president, he “exhibited behaviors in adult settings, consisting primarily of conversations, which may be inconsistent with established Jesuit protocols and boundaries.”
- The statement did not elaborate on what those conversations entailed or what the allegations against him are.
- The Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) announced that Brett Blomme, 38, was charged with seven counts of possession of child pornography:
- The complaint states the DOJ’s Division of Criminal Investigation began the investigation into Blomme through a “CyberTip” provided by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- According to the “tip,” a Kik messaging application user known as “dommasterbb,” uploaded child pornography images and videos “on 27 separate occasions in October and November of 2020.”
- According to a press release at the DOJ, each of the seven counts of possession of child pornography “requires a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 3 years initial confinement,” the release added.
- Blomme, a longtime LGBTQ activist, served as president and CEO of the Cream City Foundation, which distributes grants to LGBTQ groups in the Milwaukee area.
- The foundation’s website removed their Drag Queen Story Hours page.
“I’m excited to announce that going forward, we have identified youth work as a priority for Instagram and have added it to our H1 priority list,” Vishal Shah, Instagram’s vice president of product, wrote on an employee message board on Thursday. “We will be building a new youth pillar within the Community Product Group to focus on two things: (a) accelerating our integrity and privacy work to ensure the safest possible experience for teens and (b) building a version of Instagram that allows people under the age of 13 to safely use Instagram for the first time.”
- Alabama House of Representatives passed a bill that will require K-12 athletes to join teams based on the biological sex listed on their birth certificates,
- The state House voted 74-19 approving the bill after Republicans ended a filibuster, the AP reported. The proposed legislation now moves to the Alabama Senate.
- A similar bill was signed into law last week in Mississippi by Republican Gov. Tate Reeves, while South Carolina lawmakers rejected Tuesday a law that could prevent transgender athletes from competing with females in schools and colleges.
“Those portions of the transcript, which were redacted in the civil matter, concern privacy interests, and their disclosure would merely serve to cater to a ‘craving for that which is sensational and impure,’” the judge wrote. “The Court thus concludes that such redactions are justified.”
- L Brands announced o that Wexner, and his wife, Abigail, will not stand for reelection to the board at the annual shareholders meeting in May. The billionaire had stepped down as CEO of L Brands in early 2020.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 19, 2021
Twitter claims Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s suspension was an “error.”
- Biden is considering keeping troops in Afghanistan until November instead of leaving by May 1st, the deadline set by the US-Taliban peace deal.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) March 19, 2021
Iran Confirms Zarif-Kerry Meeting in New York
— Fars News Agency (@EnglishFars) May 7, 2018
>[VJ] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
>[Kerry] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
IF KNOWN – WHY IS IT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?
IF KNOWN – WILL THERE BE JUSTICE?
It’s only a matter of time.
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
The Biden Admin is preparing to underwrite the Iranian regime and appease its mayhem & murder on their same theory from 2015: “Pay Them & Enter the JCPOA or There Will Be War.” But this was — and remains — a false set of choices.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) March 18, 2021
- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif told US website that Biden has so far “miserably failed during the past two months”- and just as badly as his predecessor Donald Trump- on the “test” of honoring the JCPOA pact on Iran’s nuclear energy program.
- DeSantis said the decision would impact society and, particularly, disadvantaged people, making it a “negative” move for the state as a whole.
“ Source: breitbart.com
- The Michigan House of Representatives is making moves to subpoena former health director Robert Gordon after Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) secured a confidentiality agreement barring any comment about his official tenure.
- State Rep. Steve Johnson (R), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, introduced House Resolution 60, which would grant his committee the power to subpoena the former appointee.
- Johnson previously invited Gordon to appear voluntarily, but Gordon declined.
- The White House shut down Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invitation to President Joe Biden for a live chat,
Vladimir Putin challenging Joe Biden to have an open and live discussion with him in front of the world because he knows that senile Biden cannot do that is objectively hilarious.
Biden calls Putin a killer, and Putin replies that people see in others what they see in themselves.
Trump does everything clandestinely.
That gives HIM all the advantages.
The country is in a state of flux, but IT HAD TO HAPPEN this way
Trump is operating in ALL realms.
Trump’s is showing the people the DS
A rare House review of an electoral victory
It’s extremely rare for a congressional candidate to successfully challenge their loss in Congress. From 1933 to 2009, the House considered 107 contested election cases, according to the Congressional Research Service. In only three cases did it seat the candidate who contested the results; in one instance, it declared a vacancy.
But Miller-Meeks’ attorney Alan Ostergren told CNN “it is a worry” that the Democratic-controlled House will reprise its 1985 decision to seat the Democrat over the state-certified Republican. He said that Hart could’ve gone to court instead of Congress.
“Our focus is on the fact that we have a certificate of election, and that there was a process that Hart could have chosen that was based on law, administered by judges, that she bypassed in favor of one administered by her own political party,” said Ostergren.
“The argument on their 22 ballots is almost exclusively that state law should not matter,” he added. “That’s a pretty troubling argument to make.”
- The U.S. House Administration Committee moved to consider Democrat Rita Hart’s challenge of the results in last November’s election in Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District.
- The committee voted in favor of considering the challenge and tabling a motion by Hart’s opponent, GOP Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks, to dismiss the appeal.
- The decision will allow Hart to present evidence in support of her petition to the committee, which will then present a full report to the House recommending who should fill the seat.
- After the November general election, Iowa officials conducted three recounts of the results in the 2nd district.
- Secretary of State Paul Pate ordered a recount in Jasper County on Nov. 6 and one in Lucas County on Nov. 10.
- On Nov. 13, Hart requested a full recount of votes in all 24 counties in the district.
- After this recount, Miller-Meeks — the Republican — was certified as the winner by 6 total votes.
- Now, consider the irony here.
- When Donald Trump raised valid questions about the election, Democrats had a full-blown meltdown and it even played a role in them trying to impeach him a second time.
- Also, consider the dangerous precedent this could set if Democrats overturn the results of any election already certified.
- Former President George W. Bush said in a new interview that the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection left him “disgusted.”
- “I can’t remember what I was doing, but … I was sick to my stomach … to see our nation’s Capitol being stormed by hostile forces,
- “It undermines rule of law and the ability to express yourself in peaceful ways in the public square,” he added. “This was an expression that was not peaceful.”
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 19, 2021
- U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin warned North Korea that U.S. forces are ready to “fight tonight” after North Korea condemned military drills currently taking place in South Korea.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Monday that the U.S. has been trying to contact North Korea since February, but has not yet received a response.