Companies are now scrambling and moving out of states that are proposing higher tax rate. The patriots need to show the people the difference between a system that devalues it’s currency compared to a system that retains its value. The patriots have but Biden on display for the world to see, we are now witnessing March madness. Election laws are changing and Trump is preparing to return to the stage. The public will soon know the truth, 11.4 is actionable, the outer fence around DC will be removed. Trump preparing to unveil his new social media site
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- Business leaders in NYC expressed outrage at proposed $7B tax package
- Legislature is considering new and increased taxes on businesses and the rich
- Some firms have already left and other warn they will follow it taxes rise
- Goldman Sachs and JetBlue are both considering moving to Florida
- Low-tax Florida has attracted droves of wealthy New Yorkers in pandemic
- poll from Rasmussen shows the nation is split on whether Joe Biden is actually fulfilling the role of the presidency. Forty-seven percent of those polled believe there are people behind Biden that are really in control.
(Via Rasmussen) –
- Dem Rep. Jimmy Gomez (D-CA) introduced legislation to expel Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) from Congress.
- That same day Twitter locked Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s account.
- They later claimed it was an accident.
- That effort has fallen apart.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dismissed a move to expel a Republican representative from Congress. On Friday, Pelosi said she did not want to be involved with the effort to kick out freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.).
- Even Nancy Pelosi couldn’t find a real reason to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- The number of migrant children now held in U.S. custody surged past 15,000 , with some 5,000 unaccompanied minors alone being held in a tent holding facility run by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and other stations along the U.S.-Mexico Border.
- The detention of these minors shatters the 2,600 children held at the peak of the 2019 migrant surge.
- A New York Supreme Court Judge last week excoriated the New York Times, ruling that they used “reckless disregard” and “acted with actual malice” when two of their reporters deceptively presented opinions as fact in several articles denigrating whistleblower organization Project Veritas.
- , writers for the New York Times may have spread deceptive claims about the nonprofit journalism group Project Veritas, a judge ruled this week.
- In stories from 2020 about Project Veritas videos, writers Maggie Astor and Tiffany Hsu inserted sentences that were opinions despite the articles being billed as news, New York Supreme Court Justice Charles Wood said.
- “If a writer interjects an opinion in a news article (and will seek to claim legal protections as opinion) it stands to reason that the writer should have an obligation to alert the reader, including a court that may need to determine whether it is fact or opinion, that it is opinion,” Wood wrote in a 16-page decision denying the paper’s request to dismiss a lawsuit from Project Veritas.
- “The Articles that are the subject of this action called the Video ‘deceptive,’ but the dictionary definitions of ‘disinformation’ and ‘deceptive’ provided by defendants’ counsel certainly apply to Astor’s and Hsu’s failure to note that they injected their opinions in news articles, as they now claim,” he added.
- In a 16-page decision, New York Supreme Court Justice Charles Wood ruled against the newspaper’s motion to dismiss and found that Project Veritas had shown sufficient evidence that the New York Times might have been motivated by “actual malice” and acted with “reckless disregard” in several articles written by Maggie Astor and Tiffany Hsu. The decision will allow the Project access to discovery which can be extremely difficult for a news organization.
The opinion is interesting because it calls out the New York Times for blurring the line between opinion and fact. It is a common complaint as major news media yield to the “echo chamber” model of journalism — appealing to the bias of readers or viewers in offering slanted coverage. The issue is whether Project Veritas should be given a chance to prove it case and the court found that it should:Note that this is not a finding of actual malice but it will allow the Project to plunge into discovery, including depositions, and possible a trial.In the end, the court finds that there is sufficient evidence of “actual malice” by The New York Times to proceed in the case:The opinion could prove a critical shot across the bow for many in the media that the blurring of opinion and fact could come at a high price.
- FBI Director Christopher Wray said the Atlanta massage parlor shooting spree does not appear to be racially motivated.
- A mass shooting in Atlanta earlier this week left a total of 8 people dead, including 6 Asian women.
- Preliminary reports indicated the shooter, 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long, was a sex addict.
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin made an unannounced visit to Afghanistan on Sunday as President Joe Biden’s administration faces a decision on whether to withdraw troops by a May 1 deadline as required in a U.S. agreement with the Taliban.
- Several U.N. agencies including WFP, WHO and UNICEF have offices in North Korea
- A U.N. spokesman said the world body in North Korea has been left with no international staff, who are now working remotely.
- Despite claiming to be coronavirus-free, North Korea has sealed off its borders as part of stringent anti-pandemic measures that also involved the departure of diplomats and foreign nationals.
- Earlier this week, the last remaining two international U.N. staffers, both with the World Food Program, reportedly left Pyongyang.
The “reining in” of Tanzania’s dead President was called for in an article, supported by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
— Freedom Israel 🙂 (@FreedomIsrael_) March 20, 2021
- Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday
- Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.
- Even CNBC realized how insane the CDC’s 6-foot rule was in response to COVID. This action cost billions and its results are unknown but realistically minimal.
- Hotair reported:
- Dr. Gottlieb reported as follows:
- Of course, the actions of the CDC over the past year have left most of America scratching their heads at various times.
- Lisa Farbstein, a spokesperson for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced via Twitter that the TSA had screened 1.4 million travelers the following day, marking the eighth consecutive day of screening over 1 million travelers.
- The TSA “screened 1,407,223 people at security checkpoints yesterday, Thursday, March 18,” Farbstein tweeted, continuing to note that it “was the eighth consecutive day of checkpoint volume above 1M.”
- Farbstein also noted that the last time TSA checkpoints experienced this much volume with travelers was last year on March 15, 2020.
Biden Migrant Crisis: ICE Secures Hotel Rooms For Migrants; Admin Plans Flying Illegals To Canadian Border https://t.co/26zr5O5yML
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) March 20, 2021
Why did Trump mention HCQ?
Why the [DS]/MSM fight back so hard to discredit HCQ?
- FDA recognizes the gravity of the current public health emergency and the importance of facilitating availability, as soon as possible, of vaccines to prevent COVID-19 – vaccines that the public will trust and have confidence in receiving.
Pharm companies can only get an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) if no other treatments exist. Now you know why they attacked HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. so hard. $$$$$
- Lindsey Boylan gathered with a group of 100 activists in Washington Square Park in Manhattan on Saturday
- Boylan was the first woman to accuse New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment
- ‘Someone who abuses their power doesn’t just do it to one woman or one community,’ she said
- A group of about 40 came to Cuomo’s defense outside his office on Third Avenue in New York City
- Judicial Watch sued for information on Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.
- Judicial Watch sued the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) of the District of Columbia for Officer Sicknick’s autopsy and related records.
- The mainstream media, with The New York Times leading the charge, lied about Sicknick’s death and falsely claimed he died from injuries suffered after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the Capitol riot on January 6.
- Officer Sicknick may have died from a stroke.
Judicial Watch said enough is enough so they are suing for Sicknick’s autopsy and other records related to his death:
- Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger had numerous reasons to invalidate the results of the 2020 election in Georgia.
- The top reason was his office knowing 460,000 ballots were missing legally required chain of custody documentation. This was unconscionable.
- Only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News. The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.
- Fulton County republicans in Georgia denied the Secretary of State Brad Ratffensperger of being a delegate to his county convention from his own precinct.
- Ratffensperger was not in attendance but sent a note asking to be elected.
They voted him down.
- Arizona legislators have ordered a recount of 2.1 million ballots for the 2020 presidential election, this time to be done by hand.
- The Arizona State Senate statement released on Thursday says that they will conduct a “broad and detailed” audit, adding that they will test voting machines, scan ballots, look for IT breaches, and perform a hand count.
— AZSenateRepublicans (@AZSenateGOP) March 18, 2021
Commissioners in Antrim County Michigan voted unanimously to hand count every ballot cast in an upcoming primary, avoiding the use of Dominion Voting machines.
- A federal prosecutor’s office in North Carolina announced that 24 more people were charged with voter-related fraud over the past 18 months.
- Those charged are listed as being from Mexico and several central American countries, as well as from France, Yemen, Iraq and Nigeria and other countries.
- FOX 8 reported
A federal North Carolina prosecutor’s office that has been investigating allegations of voter-related fraud says 24 more people have been charged over the past 18 months.
The government says two defendants were charged earlier this year with unlawful voting in the 2016 general election.
More than 15 others face charges of falsely claiming U.S. citizenship to register to vote.
Indictments against several defendants were unsealed Friday.
- President Trump issued a statement responding to a New York Times article on Republican and conservative groups fundraising on the issue of election reform in the wake of the contested 2020 presidential election. Trump defended the fundraising, standing by his claim the election was “Illegitimate” and criticizing the Supreme Court for refusing to hear cases challenging illegal election law changes in several swing states that Trump and many of his supporters believe effectively stole the election from him.
- Trump’s statement was released by his Save America PAC.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The New York Times did a story today saying that various Republican groups, many of them outstanding, are rallying on false claims that conservative activists are finding that the best way to raise money and keep voters engaged is to make Donald J. Trump’s biggest fabrication, Election Fraud, their top priority. Sadly, the Election was Rigged, and without even going into detail, of which there is much, totally game changing. Democrats could not get Republican Legislatures in Swing States to approve many of the voting changes which took place before the Election, which is mandated under the Constitution of the United States. For that reason alone, we had an Illegitimate Election. The Supreme Court and other Courts were afraid to rule, they were “gutless,” and will go down in history as such. No wonder so much money is being raised on this issue, and law-abiding people have every right to do so!
- Hillary Clinton’s Attorney, behind nearly every major 2020 election lawsuit from the left, is now inserting himself into a lawsuit in Iowa where Pelosi’s Democrats are trying to steal a seat won by a Republican.
- Hillary’s attorney Marc Elias was involved in the Steele dossier, which was the garbage report created to slander candidate and then President Trump, and tie him to Russia while crippling his Administration. Elias was there from the start:
- Next came the 2020 election where Elias was involved in nearly every case involving the election across the nation. He was involved in the court cases in Wisconsin arguing for drop boxes for ballots in that state in the 2020 election despite no provisions in Wisconsin law to do so:
- Elias was behind not one, but two big cases in Georgia:
He was behind a case in North Carolina and many more:
- Now Elias is representing the Democrat who lost the closest House election in 2020. FOX News reports:
- Peter Navarro shared on the War Room:
Stolen elections have consequences.
The military would only take this extraordinary step if IT KNEW that this had happened.
And the way it knew was by using every single surveillance technology in its arsenal.
The decision was made to NOT go public at this moment.
Going public would have catastrophic global consequences.
If it was announced that the military was in charge, THIS would happen:
- Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, has been partially closed after staff members tested positive for the coronavirus.
- That’s according to several people, including one familiar with club operations, who said Mar-a-Lago had “partially closed” a section of the club and quarantined some of its workers “out of an abundance of caution.” The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the situation by name.
Happy 1st birthday, Mercer! pic.twitter.com/PyCBUvcuMw
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) March 20, 2021
Public will know soon.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 20, 2021
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws?
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
MORE The outer perimeter of fencing around the Capitol Complex will be removed over the weekend, Acting Sgt. at Arms Timothy Blodgett told members and staffers in an email today. Blodgett said USCP told him, “there does not exist a known, credible threat against Congress or
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) March 21, 2021
the Capitol Complex that warrants the temporary security fencing.” The inner perimeter around the Capitol itself will remain, “to make necessary security repairs to the Capitol building,” he said. @CBSNews
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) March 21, 2021
JUST IN – Trump is creating a new social media platform that will “completely redefine the game” and it will be ready in 2-3 months, according to Jason Miller, who was a spokesperson for Trump’s 2020 campaign. @disclosetv @disclosetv_chat
Soon, we’ll hear directly from Trump again!