Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are now saying the quiet part out loud, the people see this very clearly. Yellen admitted the agenda, she also admitted that the fuel prices are about to go up again. On Sep 10 1833 Andrew Jackson removed the 2nd [CB] in the US. Now Trump is ready to remove the 3rd. The [DS] is panicking, they are now so panicked that they don’t care if people see who they really are, the muscle for the [DS]. Trump and the patriots are leading them down a path to expose them all and it is working. Trump has set them up and now they push their agenda even harder. The Queen has passed and now it seems like the operation is moving forward. The patriots are in control.
- Kids are now munching on chips laced with eco-friendly cricket protein made by Circle Harvest.
- In an article by Clark Williams-Derry for Barron Magazine [SEE HERE], the author accurately outlines how significant U.S. Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) exports are driving up natural gas prices for American consumers.
- Consider that 43% of U.S. households use natural gas for home heating, and power suppliers use natural gas to create electricity. With the massive 2022 exports of LNG to Europe (+17% in fourth quarter alone), that means lower domestic supplies and increased prices here in the United States for electricity and home heating. We are seeing and feeling these massive price increases right now.
- Barrons – […] If you need more evidence of the impact of natural gas exports on prices, just compare supply and demand fundamentals for the year leading up to February 2020 (the last pre-pandemic month) versus the year leading up to this May (the most recent month with full federal data). Annualized production rose over the period, while domestic consumption remained roughly flat. Yet LNG exports almost doubled—a surge that tightened U.S. gas markets and doubled the price that U.S. consumers pay for the fuel.
- Yellen told CNN that there was a “risk” of gas prices spiking at the beginning of 2023 because the EU will no longer buy Russian oil at the end of 2022, meaning that global oil prices could rise and also hike gas prices. Yellen added that the Group of Seven wealthy nations (G7) and the EU were working to place a price cap on Russian oil to prevent gas prices from getting too high
- “It is possible that it could cause a spike in oil prices,” Yellen said when asked about the potential of higher prices at the pump during the winter. “It’s a risk, and it’s a risk that we’re working on the price cap to try to address.”
- According to newly released data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Americans in 2021 once again spent more on average on taxes than they did on food, clothing and health care combined.
- During 2021, according to Table R-1 in the BLS’ Consumer Expenditure Survey, American “consumer units” spent an average of $15,495.28 on food, clothing and health care combined, while paying an average of $16,729.73 in total taxes to federal, state and local governments.
- These included $8,561.46 in federal income taxes; $5,565.45 in Social Security taxes; $2,564.14 in state and local income taxes; $2,475.18 in property taxes; $105.21 in other taxes—minus an average of $2,541.71 in stimulus payments received back from the government.
Over 40% of the U.S. debt accumulated since our country’s founding has been incurred while Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 9, 2022
Trump retruthed this article
- The law sailed through parliament in a unanimous vote, and Kim called the decree “irreversible” and vowed to “never give up” North Korea’s nuclear weapons.
- In a major policy shift, Pyongyang also cleared the way for North Korea’s military to make pre-emptive nuclear strikes in the event of “nuclear or non-nuclear attack by hostile forces.”
- The mandate, which also bans sharing nuclear secrets, is the latest salvo in many decades of tensions with the West over the country’s atomic weapons program.
- Diplomatic experts say that Friday’s law provides a legal basis for North Korea to gain global acceptance as a legitimate nuclear power.
- When reports first surfaced in 2021 that some cases of myocarditis — the inflammation of the heart muscle, potentially leading to blood clots and heart attack or stroke — were potentially associated with the Covid-19 vaccine, the corporate media and its fact-checkers were quick to label them as misinformation, saying the benefits of the vaccine far outweigh its small risks.
- A year later, though, the media can no longer deny that what they called misinformation actually has data to back it up. As Matt Shapiro detailed in his Substack post on the matter, “Last year’s misinformation on vaccine-associated myocarditis in young men is this year’s well-established fact.”
- Recently a Florida judge dismissed the lawsuit brought by President Trump against Hillary Clinton. [65-page Ruling Here] The media have enjoyed ridiculing Trump by using the words of the judge who dismissed the case. As noted by the Washington Times, “Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks, a Clinton appointee, said Mr. Trump’s filing was too lengthy, detailing events that “are implausible because they lack any specific allegations which might provide factual support for the conclusions reached.”
- First, because when I originally read the 108-page lawsuit filed in March, it took me a few moments, and then I realized this was not a lawsuit; this was a legal transfer mechanism created by lawyers to establish a proprietary information silo. Second, because I do not want another ridiculous subpoena from DC simply because they can’t fathom how any outside entity could solve a puzzle without insider assistance. As to the former, I have prayed on it and come to the opinion it’s worth sharing. As to the latter, it’s just another waste of taxpayer funds, but whatever – the truth has no agenda.
- In March 2022 President Trump filed a civil lawsuit against: Hillary Clinton, Hillary for America Campaign Committee, DNC, DNC Services Corp, Perkins Coie, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Dolan, Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robby Mook, Phillipe Reines as well as Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, Peter Fritsch, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, Orbis Business Intelligence, Christopher Steele, Igor Danchenko, Neustar Inc., Rodney Joffe, James Comey Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith and Andrew McCabe. [108-Page Lawsuit Here]
- After reading further, while completely understanding the background material that was being described in the filing, I realized this wasn’t a lawsuit per se’. The 108-pages I was holding in my hands was more akin to legal transfer mechanism from President Trump to lawyers who needed it. The filing was contingent upon a series of documents that would be needed to support the claims within it.
- Think of it like the people around Trump wanting to show lawyers the evidence in the documents. However, because of the construct of the lawfare being deployed against Trump, any lawyer would need a *reason* to review the evidence. The Trump -v- Clinton et al lawsuit becomes that ‘reason.’
- The “documents” (classified or not) are reviewed by lawyers in preparation for the lawsuit. This is their legal justification for reviewing the documents. In essence, the lawsuit is a transfer mechanism permitting the Trump legal team to review the evidence on behalf of their client, former President Donald Trump.
- The lawsuit itself is the transfer mechanism permitting sharing of the documents and providing legal cover for the reviewers (lawyers). The details within the 108-page filing constitute the claims of the plaintiff in the lawsuit, which were established by the evidentiary documents later seized by the DOJ and FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago.
- If the documents seized by the FBI were part of the lawsuit established by President Trump and his legal team via Trump -v- Clinton, then the material seized is all attorney client work product. Lawfully obtained, constitutionally declassified and legally protected material.
- This is where the ‘special master’ will play a key role.
- Keep watching.
- The DOJ-NSD has listed their candidates including:
- ♦ The Honorable Barbara S. Jones (ret.) – retired judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, partner in Bracewell LLP, and special master in In re: in the Matter of Search Warrants Executed on April 28, 2021 and In the Matter of Search Warrants Executed on April 9, 2018.
- ♦ The Honorable Thomas B. Griffith (ret.) – retired Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, special counsel in Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, and Lecturer on Law at Harvard Law School.
- President Trump lawyers have listed their candidates including:
- ♦ The Honorable Raymond J. Dearie (ret.) – former Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, served on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, formerly the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.
- ♦ Paul Huck, Jr.—founder, The Huck Law Firm, former Jones Day partner, former General Counsel to the Governor, former Deputy Attorney General for the State of Florida.
- President Trump’s lawyers contend the special master should review all of the documents, regardless of DOJ-NSD definitions, and make an independent determination as to the validity of the DOJ-NSD claims, as well as consideration for ‘executive privilege.’
- Plaintiff believes the Government’s objection to the Special Master reviewing documents they deem classified is misplaced. First, the Government’s position incorrectly presumes the outcome — that their separation of these documents is inviolable. Second, their stance wrongly assumes that if a document has a classification marking, it remains classified in perpetuity. Third, the Government continues to ignore the significance of the Presidential Records Act (“PRA”). If any seized document is a Presidential record, Plaintiff has an absolute right of access to it while access by others, including those in the executive branch, has specified limitations. Thus, President Trump (and/or his designee) cannot be denied access to those documents, which in this matter gives legal authorization to the Special Master to engage in first-hand review. (filing source)
- Steve Bannon on the Charlie Kirk Show on Friday broke a bit of a “bombshell”: The FBI served 35 subpoenas to Trump allies on Thursday,
Biden Regime wants to have its cake and eat it. Originally, they set up an obstruction trap by tailoring the grand jury subpoena to documents *labeled* classified. Now they want to withhold those document claiming they are *actually* classified. Nasty.https://t.co/fCpKa5OdhB pic.twitter.com/4dYKvDcMxG
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) September 10, 2022
It’s not about national security—docs stashed for 20 months are now a threat?—but McQuade is paid to mislead people. DOJ fears a third party review of alleged “classified” records will expose another lie in their latest witch hunt: https://t.co/vZjh5m8IZv
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) September 10, 2022
A trial based on secret evidence? In NBC story, experts say that if Donald Trump were tried on classified documents charges, and sought to make the evidence public, that would constitute Trump engaging in 'graymail.' https://t.co/A7HCpxD3BA pic.twitter.com/AN9H2GxDaJ
— Byron York (@ByronYork) September 11, 2022
Graymail is the threatened revelation of state secrets in order to manipulate legal proceedings. It is distinct from blackmail, which may include threats of revelation against, and manipulation of, any private individual.
- So now the FBI & Biden Department of “Justice” leakers are going to spend Millions of Dollars, & vast amounts of Time & Energy, to appeal the Order on the “Raid of Mar-a-Lago Document Hoax,” by a brilliant and courageous Judge whose words of wisdom rang true throughout our Nation, instead of fighting the record setting corruption and crime that is taking place right before their very eyes. They SPIED on my Campaign, lied to FISA COURT, told Facebook “quiet,” preside over worst CRIME WAVE ever!!
- …..They leak, lie, plant fake evidence, allow the spying on my campaign, deceive the FISA Court, RAID and Break-Into my home, lose documents, and then they ask me, as the 45th President of the United States, to trust them. Look at the I.G. Reports on Comey, McCabe, and others. Things are safer in the middle of Central Park!
- Clinton told CNN host Dana Bash on “State of the Union” that the fateful day of September 11, 2001, sends the message of how important it is to fight “extremism” and political violence throughout the country.
- “There’s a small, but very vocal, very powerful, very determined minority who wants to impose their views on all the rest of us and it’s time for everybody, regardless of party, to say ‘no, that’s not who we are as America,’” she said.
Middle school teacher at @NSLA244 says she kneeled for BLM in the classroom and changed the words in the pledge. She also taught her students to protest and become activists and suggests throwing bricks at people with opposing views. #TheSecretCurriculum pic.twitter.com/wJFirLN5ZN
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) September 11, 2022
- The newly enthroned King Charles has announced that following the Queen’s funeral, believed to be in ten days, there will be seven days of Royal Mourning
Or did that get sealed with the client list..
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/10/2018 19:25:15 ID:8b50ae
“NY (WABC) — Eyewitness News at 11 began after midnight in the early morning hours of September 11, 2001, because it was delayed by Mon Night Football…” https://t.co/y7p5uQGTXO
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) September 11, 2022
God bless the United States of America.