Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are seeing the difference between Trump’s economy and Biden’s [CB] economy. The people are logically thinking now. The [CB] is doing exactly what the patriots want, the patriot’s knew there would be inflation, if there is inflation what does the [CB] do next. What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook? How do you expose the [DS]/Big Pharma and remove the pandemic at the same time. How do you expose election fraud, treason and crimes against humanity and then return if there is a pandemic, what must the patriots do, remove the pandemic? The [DS] is panicking they are realizing that the people are no longer controlled by their narrative and the people are talking amongst themselves. Time is ticking down, the [DS] knows this, time to take everything to the next level and create FF. Countermeasures in place.
This says it all pic.twitter.com/LV5aO62lW0
— John – “Data is Racist!” – Cardillo (@johncardillo) December 3, 2021
- The Federal Reserve is likely to shift away from its pandemic era stimulus programs as inflation continues to soar and unemployment falls.
- The Fed, under the leadership of Jerome Powell, signaled that it would wind down it’s bond purchasing stimulus brought on as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic by March 2022, ahead of the earlier scheduled June date, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- Accelerated tapering and faster than anticipated interest rate hikes signal a Fed pivot to combat surging inflation rather than an attempt to bring employment back to pre-pandemic levels
- Only 1 in 5 Americans want to see Joe Biden run again according to the latest I&I/TIPP national poll. Biden’s numbers continue to slide due to “a number of issues, ranging from his leadership of the military, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the recent inflation surge and supply-chain crisis, the border crisis.”
- George Cacioppo, a senior vice president of engineering at Sony, was recently fired after a YouTube channel caught the executive soliciting a minor for sex.
- According to the YouTube channel People v. Preds, which runs amatuer sting operations on pedophiles, Cacioppo was caught trying to have sex with a 15-year-old boy from the dating app Grindr.
- The individuals behind the channel were fronting as an adolescent boy on Grindr when they exchanged messages with George Cacioppo, who used the screen name “Hosting BJ 4U” and went by the pseudonym “Jeff.”
- Sony released a statement on Sunday acknowledging the inappropriate behavior seen from Cacioppo and said, “We are aware of the situation and the employee in question has been terminated from employment.”
Alec Baldwin deleted his Twitter account
- One of President Joe Biden’s United States military base-turned-refugee camps is now “larger than half the towns in New Jersey” in terms of population, the New York Times detailed.
- Fort Dix in New Jersey is among a series of military bases the Biden administration has turned into quasi-refugee camps where more than 70,000 Afghans have been temporarily housed after having been flown to the U.S. with minimal vetting.
- The Biden administration hopes to bring a total of 95,000 Afghans to the U.S. with plans to resettle them across 46 states.
Russia and China ALREADY have their own systems and the two systems (SPFS and CIPS) are linked to allow cross-border interbank payments. Putin has been preparing for the “nuclear option” since 2014 when he started creating many parallel systems.
- The Biden administration has officially announced a diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China, an announcement that was widely expected, WSJ reports.
- A diplomatic boycott means that no U.S. government officials are attending the Games, but U.S. athletes will still be present.
There should be a corporate boycott of the Olympics…it’s about the money not the politicians.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) December 6, 2021
- Italy is rolling out its ‘Super Green Pass’ today, barring the unvaccinated from a variety of events and amenities, even if they have a negative COVID test.
- Unvaccinated individuals are now barred from eating indoors at restaurants, attending sports events, concerts, theatres, and other public events, regardless of whether or not they have tested negative for the Chinese Coronavirus, reports Italian newspaper Il Giornale.
- The new measures are part of the implementation of the new ‘Super Green Pass‘, which will further delineate between vaccinated and unvaccinated people in Italy. Those who have recently recovered from the virus will also be able to get the new pass, the paper says.
- The new measures coincide with a sudden crackdown on unvaccinated people in a number of European countries.
🚨 Breaking: Israeli Ministry of Health announced today that it will soon approve the 4th vaccine shot.
It will mean that all those with 3 shots who don’t get the 4th shot will have their Covid passes revoked (as happened to those with 2 shots).
Soon in your country.
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) December 5, 2021
- Private sector workers in New York City will have to get a COVID-19 vaccine or face termination, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Monday.
- “We have decided to use a preemptive strike to really do something bold to stop the further growth of COVID and the dangers it’s causing to all of us,” the mayor said.