Watch The X22 Report On Video
The fuel prices are going to start move up rapidly. The [CB]/[WEF] are now pushing their agenda very hard, the people are watching. With the fall of FTX the [CB] is using it to say Bitcoin is volatile. The Fed and banks are now pushing the CBDC. The [DS] stole the election, the Rep helped with the process. The people are angry, the see the election fraud, and more and more people are waking up. The people in Brazil are going through the same thing and they are protesting in large numbers. The people of Arizona want an election redo. Trump is preparing to make an announcement that will go down in the history books, let’s see what happens.
- OPEC revised down each of its 2022 and 2023 oil demand growth forecasts by 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) from last month’s estimates due to China’s still-strict Covid policy and economic challenges in Europe, the organization said in its Monthly Oil Market Report (MOMR) out on Monday fifth reduction of consumption forecasts since April.
- Why is Klaus Schwab at the G20 Summit in Bali, Indonesia?
- Why is Bill Gates attending G20?
- “What we have to confront is a deep systemic and structural restructuring of our world. This will take some time and the world will look differently after we have gone through this transition process,” Klaus Schwab said.
- Earlier this year Klaus Schwab warned of global cyberattacks and worldwide disruptions with food and energy systems.
- “History is truly at a turning point,” Klaus Schwab said at the 2022 World Government Summit in March.
- “We do not yet know the full extent and the systemic structural changes which will happen, however, we do know the global energy systems, food systems, and supply chains will be deeply affected,” Schwab said speaking on the economic fallout from Covid-19, dangers of climate change and clashing world governments.
- Klaus Schwab said the answer to the global food and energy crisis is to expand government power.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has told CBS News that the spectacular , which sent shockwaves through the crypto world last week with its bankruptcy filing, should serve as a warning to Americans about investing their money in “extremely risky” financial products traded in a space lacking “appropriate supervision and regulation.”
- “I think this is a space where investors and consumers should really be very careful,” Yellen told CBS News correspondent Nancy Cordes in a wide-ranging interview in Bali, where the Treasury Secretary was attending the G20 summit alongside President Biden. SHe
- “We have very strong investor and consumer protection laws for most of our financial markets, but in some ways the crypto space has inadequate regulation.”
- Recall, in April of 2021 Rudy’s home was raided by the FBI.
- In total, the FBI confiscated over 18 electronic devices and searched Rudy’s iCloud account.
- One of the most memorable moments about the raid was Rudy asked FBI agents if they want Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive which the agents refused to take.
- New York Federal prosecutors on Monday told a federal judge “based on information currently available (on Rudy Giuliani) to the Government, criminal charges are not forthcoming.”
- Federal prosecutors were attempting to pin Giuliani on violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act for allegedly interacting with Ukrainian figures.
- Since the beginning of the investigation, Giuliani has maintained his innocence. Robert Costello, one of Giuliani’s attorneys called Monday’s decision a “total victory.”
I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion.
I'm using that constitutional authority, & other authorization & Executive Orders to keep our state & country safe: pic.twitter.com/2Jt5HEMgp5
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) November 15, 2022
- Despite the Biden Administration’s efforts to block the deposition of FBI Special Agent Elvis Chan, a Louisiana Federal Judge just spanked Biden and Elvis will be forced to sit for a deposition.
- Missouri and Louisiana, in suing the Biden Administration (Missouri, et al, v. Biden, et al) , Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the DOJ, Jen Psaki, Anthony Fauci, Health and Human Services, Xavier Becerra, and other federal agents and agencies for colluding with Big Tech to censor Americans all across the nation.
- That lawsuit, the most important First Amendment lawsuit in the America in the past 60 years, has turned into a barn burner – but the Good Guys are actually winning this one.
Lol – so the entire Proud Boys, who nobody ever heard of until a month before, was all FBI agents. Lmao. Been saying this forever. https://t.co/CcubWCheWR
— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) November 14, 2022
- FBI Director Chris Wray testified before Congress today on threats facing US national security.
- During questioning, Rep. Clay Higgins asked Wray about the plainclothes FBI operatives dressed as Trump supporters inside the US Capitol prior to the doors being opened on January 6th.
- Wray would not answer.
Rep. Clay Higgins: Did the FBI have confidential human sources embedded within the January 6 protesters on January 6, 2021?
Chris Wray: Congressman, I’m sure you can appreciate I have to be very careful about what I can say about…
Rep. Clay Higgins: That’s what you told us two years ago.
Chris Wray: May I finish? May I finish? Uh. When we do and do not, where we do and do not used confidential human sources. But to the extent that there’s a suggestion, for example, that the FBI’s confidential human sources or FBI employees in some way instigated or orchestrated Jan 6th, that’s categorically false.”
Rep. Clay Higgiins: Did you have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol on January 6th prior to the doors being opened?
Chris Wray: Again, I have to be very careful…
Rep. Clay Higgins: It should be a no! Can you not tell the American people, “No, we did not have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters positioned inside the Capitol… ”
- FTX’s collapse is one of the biggest financial scandals in the 21st century.
- The balance sheet revealed FTX had only “$900mn of assets it could easily sell, despite having $9bn of liabilities.”
- One of the most shocking revelations is that the balance sheet listed a $7 million dollar asset called “TRUMPLOSE”.
- CEO of Citadel Ken Griffin, has also taken a look at the FTX’s balance sheet and pointed out Sam Bankman-Fried’s “TRUMPLOSE” investment coupled with being the second largest Democrat donor was “ugly”
- Mitch McConnell took funding from FTX for his Senate Leadership Fund.
- FTX donated $2.5 million to the Republican Senate Leadership Fund.
It’s listed on Open Secrets.
- While the Republican Party will vote on a nominee for House Speaker on Tuesday for the projected GOP-led Congress next year, some establishment Republicans are considering working with House Democrats to select a Speaker.
- GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), won the party’s nomination for Speaker, will face a maga challenger
- Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) confirmed on Monday night he would run against McCarthy for the speakership.
- “Arizonans know BS when they see it,” she said.
- ·Wow! They just took the election away from Kari Lake. It’s really bad out there!
- The Arizona election is a total mess. It’s full of corruption in almost every area. It is uncertifiable as a result. A new free and fair election is demanded.
- Secretary of State Katie Hobbs should have recused herself due to her running for governor in this election but her conflict of interest was ignored.
- As a result a group of citizens in Arizona released a statement last night calling for a new election. They request that this election in the state be held on December 6.
- This bold statement has merit and precedent.
Good Morning !
62% of All Voters are concerned about the possibility of cheating in the Nov 2022 elections, 56% support immediate bi-partisan ballot audits like Arizona did in 2021 https://t.co/AJCo1XSaaE pic.twitter.com/g4p4TrpFAq
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) November 13, 2022
Keep in mind they are still planning to indict Trump
- Washington—Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) today issued the following statement:
- “Former President Trump has failed to comply with the Select Committee’s subpoena requiring him to appear for a deposition today. Even though the former President initially suggested that he would testify before the committee, he has since filed a lawsuit asking the courts to protect him from giving testimony. His attorneys have made no attempt to negotiate an appearance of any sort, and his lawsuit parades out many of the same arguments that courts have rejected repeatedly over the last year. The truth is that Donald Trump, like several of his closest allies, is hiding from the Select Committee’s investigation and refusing to do what more than a thousand other witnesses have done.
- “Donald Trump orchestrated a scheme to overturn a presidential election and block the transfer of power. He is obligated to provide answers to the American people. In the days ahead, the committee will evaluate next steps in the litigation and regarding the former President’s noncompliance.”
- With the D.C. Beltway awash in rumors that former President Trump will be indicted after the Nov. 8 midterms, the FBI may have “set a perjury trap” at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, according to his former national security adviser, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.I Now a federal grand jury is investigating whether Trump and his aides conspired to conceal the documents from agents and made false statements when certifying they produced all of them.
- Whether it’s something as dramatic as this or not, I firmly believe Trump is demonstrating almost gleeful levels of Narrative Control, and in the midst of what has been an extremely demoralizing week for much of his base.
- That seeming contradiction isn’t an accident.
- Narrative control implies much more overt control of the Game Theory board than we know.
- Almost like we’re watching a plan unfold.
- Trump almost seems to be baiting them into arresting him. By building up the announcement he has em scared shitless. And whenever they’re scared they do stupid shit that always blows back on em.
- Regardless of what happens tomorrow, pray for Trump.
- If called to monitor an election, how does it monitor an election?
- What technology assists a cybersecurity unit as they geo track and monitor county election personnel and activity?
- If a cybersecurity unit collects evidence of election fraud activity, what happens with it?
- Who do they report to/give the evidence to?
- Why is this important?
- How does the chain of command work in wartime?
- They’ll all scream entrapment.
- It won’t matter.