Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [DS]/[CB]/[WEF] are now pushing the world into their new system, the have no choice, everything was set in motion during the pandemic. As they push the economy is going to breakdown and Trump is going to point this out every step of the way. The great awakening also includes the [CB] system and the fiat currency. Trump made his announcement that he running again, this announcement was for the normies because they didn’t know if he was going to run again. Trump took the temperature of the country and decided to continue with the plan and bring the people to the precipice. Trump let us know that America’s comeback starts right now and the road ahead is going to be very rough, it will be a storm of all storms. The military has always left the decision up to Trump.
- Following big misses in CPI and PPI data, tomorrow’s retail sales should come in line to slightly stronger than expected by consensus. That’s because real-time card spending data, as measured by BAC aggregated credit and debit cards, was a solid +3.1% year-over-year on a per household (HH) basis in October, and rose 0.5% month-over-month.
- Alas, as has been the case in recent months, much of this retail sales strength will be driven by inflation, namely a pickup in gas spending (due to higher gasoline prices)…
… and restaurant spending.
- As BofA further notes, two special factors appear to have boosted spending in October.
- First, there was another round of Prime Day and related promotions last month, in addition to the usual annual July event. This likely contributed to the strong increase in online retail spending in October (+1.5% m/m).
- Second, and as we observed above, California (CA) distributed one-off (anti-inflation) stimulus payments last month. Ex-auto retail spending in CA significantly outpaced the rest of the country in October, after lagging in four of the previous five months. CA accounts for about one-seventh of the national economy, so the stimulus checks could move the needle on national spending aggregates.
We are in war,
The [DS] doesn’t care if you are angry
The [DS] doesn’t care if you are upset
The [DS] doesn’t care if you are going to quit
The [DS] is going to continue to fight to get what they want
What are you fighting for
Trump is already letting us know there are tough times ahead, each time the [DS] pushes their agenda and makes life miserable, Trump will be on the other end saying he will fix it.
The House is now in control of the patriots, blocks are removed, Information can now be fired at the [DS]/Ds/Rs
- A federal judge on Tuesday blocked Title 42 – a Trump-era order blocking asylum seekers at the US border.
- Title 42 was used by President Trump in 2020 to expel migrants seeking asylum during the Covid pandemic.
- Biden ordered Title 42 to be lifted on May 23, but a Trump appointed judge barred him from ending the Trump-era order earlier this year.
- Judge Emmet Sullivan, a Clinton appointee on Tuesday blocked Title 42.
- Over 2.5 million illegal aliens have already poured over the border since Joe Biden was installed in January 2021.
- Ending Title 42 will only make things worse.
- After announcing his 2024 candidacy for president on Tuesday night, Trump’s speech will now be considered that of a politician by Facebook
- Meta abides by an internal rule that prevents its third-party fact-checkers from checking the speech of politicians
- In a memo sent around Tuesday, the company told its fact-checkers that if Trump announced a White House bid, he would become exempt to fact-checking
- Trump has been unable to post on Facebook since the days following the January 6, 2021 Capitol breach
- Facebook actively censored the Hunter Biden laptop story in the weeks leading up to the 2020 presidential election
Are you going to let people change their names once they verify?
-Asking as someone who is now stuck as a chicken sandwich
— Spicy Chicken Sandwich (@RationalBlonde) November 15, 2022
With new release, changing your verified name will cause loss of checkmark until name is confirmed by Twitter to meet Terms of Service
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 15, 2022
- The White House is urging Nancy Pelosi to utilize the lame duck congressional session and construct a massive omnibus spending bill that will wrap Ukraine funding, COVID spending and a federal budget extension via continuous resolution. The request for Ukraine funding is an additional $38 billion.
- If you don’t support Ukraine, you’re a Russian operative.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Any update on or apology for this? Or are we supposed to forget that Ukraine’s corrupt government once again tried to instigate World War 3 based on lies? https://t.co/uiUjc8lvlQ
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 16, 2022
UKRAINE tried to start WW3
Ukrainian leaders LIED, it was a [FF] To Bring us to war and the media just went along with it
- The U.S. Senate has voted in resounding fashion to end the Covid “public health emergency” that the Biden administration had recently extended until April 2023.
- The Senate voted 62-36 to end the ’emergency’ declaration on Tuesday afternoon. The motion was spearheaded by Sen. Roger Marshall, a Republican from Kansas.
While it is unclear if the House of Representatives will immediately take up the measure, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now on borrowed time. Her tenure at the top of Congressional leadership is set to come to an end on January 3, 2023 with the projected incoming Republican-led House.
12 Democrats joined in with the Republicans to put an end to the Covid public health emergency declaration: Sen. John Hickenlooper (CO), Sen. Tim Kaine (VA), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (MN), Sen. Joe Manchin (WV), Sen. Chris Murphy (CT), Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (NH), Sen. Jon Tester (MT), Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (AZ), Sen. Mark Warner (VA), Sen. Cortez-Masto (NV), Sen. Jacky Rosen (NV) and Sen. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (NY). Sen. Angus King (ME) is officially an Independent, but caucuses with Democrats.
- Germany’s constitutional court ruled on Wednesday that the state of Berlin would have to re-run its elections next year, after deciding that organizational chaos reported at hundreds of polling stations around the city last September made the vote invalid. The Berlin election will now have to be repeated within 90 days.
- This is how it’s done: Over 3 million Brazilians filled the streets on Republic Day yesterday, Nov. 15, to protest the stolen elections. The party of President Jair Bolsonaro presented its report and announced it will apply to have the election annulled since the results could not be validated.
- Since the massive fraud during the runoff election on October 30th in Brazil, millions of Brazilians have been protesting on the streets every day against electoral fraud by Communist convicted criminal Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.
- Mainstream media such as O Globo refuse to report on what may be the largest protests the world has ever seen, fueling even more rage and disappointment among the Brazilian people.
- Maricopa County dumped another batch of ballots on Tuesday night, giving Abe Hamadeh about 58% of this dump.
- They are set to continue counting over one week after the election!
- Cure your General Election ballot today by 5 pm!
- Kari Lake shared a week before the election that the Dems have the election system wired. She was right.
- As Tucker Carlson previously stated, “if the election is fair, Kari Lake is going to win.”
- Now, It appears that only Trump-Endorsed Arizona Attorney General Nominee Abe Hamadeh has a chance at outnumbering the fraud.
- The ballot dump last night included 4,148 ballots, according to Maricopa County. They still estimate about 6,500 – 12,000 ballots remain.
- If you were disenfranchised in Arizona by long lines at the polls, tabulators not working, being told to place your untabulated ballot in box 3, or you were prevented from voting in Arizona, visit all three of the following websites to document your experience so these problems can be fixed! Every Patriot needs to document their affidavit so that a new election can be held.
State Sen. Wendy Rogers, who has repeatedly refuted the results of Arizona’s 2020 presidential election, has been picked to preside over the Senate’s elections committee during the upcoming legislative session.
As chairperson, Rogers would have the authority to decide which bills are given hearings during the upcoming session.
- Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) dismissed Sen. Rick Scott’s (R-FL) Tuesday announcement that he would challenge McConnell for GOP Senate leader.
- “I have the votes. I will be elected,” McConnell told reporters during a Tuesday press conference. “The only issue is whether we do it sooner or later.”
- Before McConnell’s statement, a group of Republican senators said they wanted the leadership election postponed until the Georgia Senate race was complete. Those members included Sens. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Josh Hawley (R-MO), Ted Cruz (R-TX), Ron Johnson (R-WI), Rick Scott (R-FL), Mike Lee (R-UT), and Lindsey Graham (R-SC).
- Scott’s challenge will need the simple majority support of GOP senators. The vote is scheduled to take place on Wednesday by secret ballot and behind closed doors.
Trump made the announcement that he is running in the 2024 election,
- He has never conceded the 2020 election
- Why did he decide to make the announcement? The country is not ready, the people have not hit the precipice.
this announcement was not just about running, this is the start of the battle, the people are going to be brought to a place that is going to either scare them or make them so uncomfortable that they have to do something. Trump let us know that that we are going to go through a rough period, we always knew that this was coming, the [DS] is fighting for their survival, they will play dirty like they have. Your feelings, your emotions, your anger is meaningless at this point, nobody is saving us, nobody is coming to say its over, we the people have to do the work, we need to take back our country just like our founding father fought a war for freedom, nobody was coming to save them, they knew it was them and only them. If we don’t fight for freedom how do you keep the freedom, If we don’t take back the country, how do you keep the country.
- Banned him off all social media
- Raided his house with the FBI
- Stole his presidential election
- Investigated, seized phones, and arrested his top advisors
- Weaponized the media, Hollywood, academia, and Big Tech to demonize his supporters
- And now they want his base to abandon him
- B/c he is the greatest threat to their power
- We the People will never self-govern unless we send in a wrecking ball to destroy the Deep State
- Trump 2024
- He has my complete and total endorsement!
- This guy could retire and do whatever he wants and it would be great. Instead he’s almost 80 and doing this because he might be the one person left that can.
- One man shouldn’t have to bear the weight of the future of America. That’s why we’re here. Gripe and moan sometimes, but seeing Trump announce his last stand, after ALL the BS; just to try to do it again is amazing.
- We are witnessing a living American legend and we need to buck up and buckle up.
- President Trump and the MAGA movement he started has already crushed the New World Order. As bad as it is right now, I can’t even tell you the relief I’ve felt the last two years for how the scamdemic went down. If it weren’t for Trump we’d already be in the camps. If President Trump permanently stops the great reset and brings justice to those responsible in his second term —which he will —then it most definitely will be one of the most important moments in the history our country! #MAGA
- Take a look around you
Real patriots rise to the occasion
On Dec 23, 1776, during what are referred to as our ‘darkest hours’, Gen. Washington had this read to his ragged & suffering troops before boarding the Durham Boats to cross the Delaware for the crucial Christmas attack that changed the course of the war.
- Our forces were beaten down, it was miserably cold & wet, and we were on the verge of losing.
- I’m sure glad they didn’t give up.
- This quote by George Washington deeply resonated with me when I first learned it’s context.
- When I’m worn down or emotionally drained from all that’s happening, this quote always comes to mind….
- God bless all of you who are here right now regardless of your current feelings or stance.
- It means you give a damn.
- That’s all I care about.
- We all know we can’t afford to give up.
- Red pill the masses.
- Stay mad as Hell.
- But keep going.
The question is that we have been living and breathing this, is the precipice for us or for the normies. We knew Trump was going to be back in 2024, the normies weren’t so sure, even though he started his campaign right after the 2020 election.
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
- Bye-bye Pelosi!
- The Republicans won a majority in the House of Representatives.
- The GOP finally hit the magic number: 218 seats in the US House.
- 14 races are still outstanding so the final count for the 118th Congress is still unclear.
Republicans 218 – Majority of 1-21
Not Called 10
The Republicans took control of the House after Kevin Kiley was declared the winner in California’s 3rd Congressional District.
- “America’s comeback starts right now,” said former President Donald J Trump
- China played a major role in the 2020 elections. “Just saying, just saying . . . “
- Said, “this is not just a campaign, it is a quest to save our country.”
- Vowed to push for a constitutional amendment for term limits and work to enact a lifetime ban for lobbying by members of Congress and the Cabinet.
- Called for a ban on insider trading by members of Congress.
- Pledged that every member of the military who was kicked out over the vaccine will be restored with full back pay.
- Promised to work to bring back honesty and truth in elections and …
- “Voter, ID, same day voting and only paper ballots.”
- Said: “I am asking for your vote, I am asking for your support and I am asking for your friendship and your prayers in this very incredible but dangerous journey.”
TAKE A LISTEN