Watch The X22 Report On Video
👉Get The Only Collagen Powder I Use Here: 🍃
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
😁 Get The Same Lights I Use To Make My House Safer & More Stylish: 🌑💡
Get 65% OFF by clicking the link above ^^^
🌿 Get The Only Turmeric Extract I Use For Youth Like Benefits!
😍 Get 51% Off Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com ⬅️
Market dropped by 800 points or so
- Americans are buying cars and trucks at much faster pace than a year ago, suggesting that the surge in single-family home buying is spilling over into auto sales.
- Industry consultants J.D. Power and LMC Automotive said Wednesday that their estimate was for sales in October to be three percent higher than a year ago.
- That includes an adjustment for selling days because October included one day more selling than a year ago. Without the adjustment, the increase would be 6.8 percent from last October.
- This is the second consecutive month of increased sales.
- One look at recent articles appearing on the forum’s website tells you exactly what direction the WEF wants to move things:
- We have a business and social imperative to transform equity, inclusion and social justice
- 50 homeless people in Canada were given over $5,000 each. Here’s what happened next
- How to scale up the COVID-19 response around the world
- What is intersectionality and how can it help businesses tackle diversity and inclusion?
- We need to get better at measuring the value of human capital – here’s how to do it
- We can now measure the progress of stakeholder capitalism. Here’s how
- Lookism: Beauty still trumps brains in too many workplaces
- 5 ways to reset education – and how to help
- The rise of right-wing extremism: the new wave of global terrorism
- We can turn the COVID-19 crisis into an opportunity for work – the World Economic Forum’s Saadia Zahidi on the Jobs Reset Summit
- Keep an eye on this organization, it will be the leader in influencing business to move in the direction of a kind of “social justice” that will benefit the elitists and crush everyone else.
- The 2018 op-ed published by the New York Times described President Trump as “impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective” and said that he was just one of many officials working in the administration working against the president.
- Miles Taylor, chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Kirstjen Nielsen, revealed that he was the anonymous “senior” white house official who authored a critical op-ed of President Donald Trump.
- Taylor was chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Kirstjen Nielsen and resigned from the administration and took a job with Google before taking leave to publicly endorse former Vice President Joe Biden for president and campaign against Trump. He was also signed as a CNN contributor earlier this fall.
PROOF: Miles Taylor, who now admits to being “Anonymous,” once told us he was NOT Anonymous. He LIED!
This is everything people hate about Washington — two-faced liars who push their own agendas at the expense of the People. This is the epitome of the swamp! ⬇️ https://t.co/cNz1Fgpz5g
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 28, 2020
So this person had no real direct contact with the President what position did he hold, why did the story come out now, the [DS] /MSM trying to change the narrative.
The family of a Latino former Obama admin. official, Patrick Hidalgo, were told his death was due to heart failure. They found out on their own that he died of Covid-19. https://t.co/YIvmTbXeJp
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) October 28, 2020
Last night, Tucker interview Hunter’s own business partner and he gave a credible first-hand account of Joe Biden’s pay-to-play scheme with China. How many times did the MSM mention it there shows or are reporting on it? ABC: 0 CBS: 0 NBC: 0 CNN: 0 MSNBC: 0
- Tony Bobulinski, a former Naval officer and ex-Biden family business associate who provided documentation and testimony that the Biden family was deeply involved in foreign business dealings with China, said that former Vice President Joe Biden is lying about his knowledge of his son’s business deals.
- Despite Joe Biden’s denial that he had never discussed business with his son, “or with anyone else,” Bobulinski said the American people deserve to know that the Biden family was completely in on the deal.
- “I believe the American people should see this fact,” Bobulinski said. “I would much prefer the Biden family go on record and define these facts for the American people and globe versus me sitting here having a discussion with you on it.”
So why did Bobulinski come forward.
Schiff is fooked too! 🤣 pic.twitter.com/YrQHpscTeC
— Midnight Rider🇺🇸 Chump for Trump! (@m1dn7ghtrider) October 28, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
According to Bobulinski: The Chinese kicked in $10 million to the Biden family.
Take A Listen
He just said Q clearance
“I didn’t request to meet with Joe. They requested that I meet with Joe. They were putting their entire family legacy on the line. They knew exactly what they were doing.”
Tony Bobulinski lays out his meetings with Joe Biden and others in reference to overseas dealings. pic.twitter.com/FyNAJ0e0TM
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 28, 2020
“I remember looking at Jim Biden in saying how are you guys getting away with this? Like, aren’t you concerned? And he looked at me and he laughed a little bit and said. ‘plausible deniability.'”
How can the press continue ignoring this?pic.twitter.com/FshBMYo3DR
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 28, 2020
🚨🚨🚨 Since it’s on tape maybe the media will start doing their f**king jobs rather than simply running cover for Democrats.
I won’t hold my breath… journalism is broken. https://t.co/MexSMIoIBX
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 28, 2020
With everything that Bobulinski said the Bidens have not refuted any of it. Very telling
Q Clearance refers to a clearance that’s specific to nuclear secrets because Bobulinski was a Naval Officer that involved in the Navy’s nuclear program .
Nuclear submarines… RED OCTOBER. RIG FOR RED.
- Disclaimer: We spoke with our attorney on the explosive nature of this post and delayed its publication. There are more photos of the certain minor in question but we decided not to include them in this report due to legal concerns.
- Text messages, videos and pictures were recently discovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop that put Hunter and the Biden family in very compromising situations.
- Perhaps the most disturbing revelations in the many files on the Hunter Biden laptop is the family’s actions surrounding Hunter’s inappropriate and possibly criminal behavior with a certain minor.
- Today we see pics that back up the texts above.
- Remember Joe Biden told a reporter just two days ago that the controversy with his son Hunter “was a hell of a lie!”
- We now have proof that Hunter was exposing himself for naked selfies with a certain minor in the same room!
- This first picture (that has been heavily redacted) shows Hunter taking a photo of himself again fully exposed with a certain minor in the room on the bed.
- This second picture shows Hunter in bed. The certain minor is next to him the bed in the photo.
- A federal court authorized a foreign surveillance warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business partners, court documents show.
- The existence of a FISA warrant against the Biden associate, Patrick Ho, indicates that federal investigators believed Ho was working covertly as an agent of a foreign government.
- Ho was an executive at CEFC China Energy, a firm that paid Hunter Biden at least $5 million as part of an investment deal.
- Biden would later represent Ho during his criminal case.
- Federal investigators obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associates, suggesting that the executive was suspected of acting as a covert agent of a foreign government.
- Prosecutors revealed the existence of at least one FISA warrant against Chi Ping Patrick Ho, known as Patrick Ho, in a Feb. 8, 2018 court filing obtained
- A search of Justice Department databases reveals that Hunter Biden failed to register as a foreign agent while promoting the interests of foreign business partners in Washington, including brokering meetings with his father and other government officials, at least one Senate committee is investigating whether Joe Biden’s son violated federal laws requiring disclosure of such foreign contacts.
- The Obama administration did not prosecute Hunter Biden for potential violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, despite its much more aggressive pursuit of FARA cases relative to other administrations — including its opening of criminal investigations on no fewer than six Trump campaign advisers in 2016.
Today, we had the social media companies twitter facebook and google testify infront of congress
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted to a Senate hearing that they had no evidence that reports about Hunter Biden’s emails were “Russian disinformation,” as claimed by Democrats.
- Twitter and Facebook suppressed the story, and Twitter has locked the Post‘s Twitter account.
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) questioned the two about their censorship of the story:
Sen. Johnson: For both Mr. Zuckerberg and Dorsey, who censored, censored the New York Post stories ,or throttled them back, do either one of you have any evidence that the New York Post story is part of “Russian disinformation,” or that those emails aren’t authentic? Do any of you have any information whatsoever they are not authentic or they are Russian disinformation? Mr. Dorsey.
Dorsey: We don’t.
Sen. Johnson: You don’t? So why would you censor it? Why did you prevent that from being disseminated on your platform that is supposed to be for the expression of ideas, and particularly true ideas.
Dorsey: We believed it fell afoul of our hacking materials policy. We judged —
Sen. Johnson: But what of them … was hacked? They weren’t hacked.
Dorsey: We judged in the moment that it looked like it was hacked materials —
Sen. Johnson: You were wrong.
Sen Cruz grilled Dorsey
TAKE A LISTEN
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 28, 2020
The senate asked other questions in regard to the elections
Facebooks’s Zuckerberg just testified he was “not aware” that the Facebook employee in charge of monitoring election security is a former Biden staffer
It’s amazing. Twitter refuses to allow the any mention of the Biden corruption story which was carried so well on @TuckerCarlson last night. It’s the biggest story and Big Tech, together with the Lamestream Media, isn’t allowing a word to be said about it.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 28, 2020
Zuckerberg states the FBI warned them a while ago that weeks leading up to the election that there will be attempts to interfere with the election with hacked documents!!!
The FBI instructed FACEBOOK to censor anything negative about Biden knowing what would be coming out!!!
— Rich Higgins (@RichHiggins_DC) October 28, 2020
— Sidney Powell 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) October 28, 2020
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
- The Justice Department said it was concerned that Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. restricted access to recent New York Post stories
- The letter, signed by Stephen E. Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs, said online platforms “hold tremendous power over information” and must “be honest and transparent with users about how they use that power. And when they are not, it is critical that they can be held accountable.”
- “For example, the decision by two social media companies to restrict access to news content of significant public interest from the New York Post, a widely distributed journalism publication, is quite concerning,” the department wrote.
And today the Justice depart tweeted this out, coincidence.
“With today’s charges, we have turned the PRC’s Operation Fox Hunt on its head — the hunters became the hunted, the pursuers the pursued.” — AAG John C. Demers. pic.twitter.com/OJaWXHJldZ
— Justice Department (@TheJusticeDept) October 28, 2020
Nxivm founder and leader Keith Raniere sentenced to 120 years in prison.
— US Attorney EDNY (@EDNYnews) October 27, 2020
- Executives and top associates of the Albany-based NXIVM group – along with their family members – donated $29,900 to Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to federal records.
- On March 14 and April 13, records show, more than a dozen contributions poured into Clinton’s coffers from NXIVM,
- Most were from first-time political donors, each giving the $2,300 maximum.
Trump has trapped the MSM/DS. They continue to say that Trump will say there is rigging and manipulation, but in fact it is going to be the other side.
— One America News (@OANN) October 27, 2020
- James O’Keefe strikes again!
- Project Veritas released a bombshell undercover video of a Texas “Republican” consultant violating both Texas and federal laws.
- Raquel Rodriguez, a consultant for GOP House candidate Mauro Garza was caught on camera coercing and bribing voters into voting Democrat.
Dr. Deborah Birx explains the importance of wearing a mask amid COVID-19, saying that not being able to see your breath on a cold day as a result of wearing one is “a very telltale indication of how many droplets are blocked by your mask.” https://t.co/Mz5Cv9DzcC pic.twitter.com/YxrdrFbl7B
— ABC News (@ABC) October 28, 2020
At the BLM riot in Philadelphia, a looter wheels a large appliance out of the store. pic.twitter.com/gmcsebGLDJ
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) October 28, 2020
- Philadelphia police officials report they arrested 91 people during the protests, riots, and looting that occurred overnight and on Tuesday morning following the shooting of an armed Black man. Of those arrested, 76 were charged with burglary in connection to looting.
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b9b621 No.9801649
I See whats happening, but I would like to see you guys doing something about it already.
WE KNOW ALL OF THIS.
WE ARE HELPLESS TO IT ALL
So the real question Q is, Do YOU see what is happening??
You [we] are not helpless.
Enough must see.
It is the only way.
You are being presented with the gift of vision.
Ability to see [clearly] what they’ve hid from you for so long [illumination].
Their deception [dark actions] on full display.
People are waking up in mass.
People are no longer blind.