Watch The X22 Report On Video
California tried to pass the single payer health bill which would have taxed the people so the illegals would receive free health care, the bill is dead. The US debt has hit 30 trillion. The jobs numbers are terrible, why, vaccine mandates. Inflation is hitting, business are now raising prices. El Salvador makes a move. The [DS] is panicking, Trump is making another move, this move is bringing Truth Social online. Zero-day, the [DS] will spin the information but when it gets out of control they will move to red line2, communication blackout. The [DS] is now prepping for the fallout, Zucker resigned from CNN, Whoopi Goldberg suspended form the View, Maddow leaves her show, everything is about to change, buckle up pure evil is about to be exposed to the world.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) last month proposed a budget that would give all illegal aliens health coverage.
- California lawmakers were weighing DOUBLING taxes to pay for a single-payer health care system that would cover all illegal aliens.
- In 2019, California extended health coverage to illegals 26 and under.
- In 2021, California began covering illegals over the age of 55.
- The bill failed to pass the Democrat-controlled legislature on Monday so it is dead…for now.
- Congratulations, America: it took just over 245 years but as of the last day of January, the country’s debt just crossed above $30 trillion for the first time ever, hitting $30,012,386,059,238.29.
2021 was the greatest year of job growth in American history.
— President Biden (@POTUS) February 2, 2022
No Jobs came back they were not created.
- The cost of living for the 16 nation that share the euro currency rose to 5.1% in January, despite expectations for a sharp drop to 4.4%. December’s figure had come in at 5.0%.
— Bloomberg (@business) February 2, 2022
- Seeking a permanent solution for over 4 million BTC users, the government of El Salvador focuses on Chivo wallet’s stability and uptime, scalability and social impact.
- According to the official statement, Chivo intends to expand its current consumer-faced use cases to other day-to-day transactions such as simplifying payments of home utilities, taxes and many other daily transactions in Bitcoin:
“The project has aspirations to Chivo is also in the process of deploying 1,500 Bitcoin ATMs around the country to more readily serve the Salvadoran population.”
- The latest AlphaPoint integration will extend support for point-of-sale systems, websites and the Salvadoran government’s administrative console. In addition, the update includes improved “Lightning integration for nearly instantaneous low-fee Bitcoin transactions via QR and Lightning addresses.” AlphaPoint CEO and co-founder Igor Telyatnikov said:
- Nothing to see here, move along.
- The President of ABC News Kim Godwin issued the announcement on late Monday.
It's the same logic with Asian-Americans: they are categorized as part of "multiracial whiteness" in order to maintain the critical race theorists' pre-conceived hierarchy of oppression, which, by definition, puts "whiteness" at the top.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) February 1, 2022
The United States, however, is more complex than CRT's black and white binary. Asian-Americans, Latinos, Jews, and European ethnics cannot be reduced to a Procrustean morality tale. That's why, I believe, it will ultimately fail as a relevant ideology.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) February 1, 2022
The ADL just minutes ago changed its definition of "racism" as a response to the Whoopie situation. Her claim that Hitler wasn't racist because racism is something whites do to blacks is founded in the critical theory definition of racism used by ADL. Now erased.@realchrisrufo pic.twitter.com/Q9CQY1T6rO
— PEEFsmash 🗽🌐 (@peefsmash) February 2, 2022
- CNN’s President Jeff Zucker is resigning from the cable news network, “effective immediately.”
- Zucker said in a memo: “As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo’s tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years. I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn’t. I was wrong. As a result, I am resigning today.”
- “Zucker did not name his colleague in the memo, but the relationship is with Allison Gollust, the chief marketing officer for CNN. Gollust is remaining at CNN,” he said.
- The real “bombshell” is that Zucker is resigning for yet another sex scandal at CNN, and not the network’s tanking ratings. CNN lost 90% of its ratings in the year since Trump left office.
Nothing about the Jeff Zucker story adds up. And they know it.
So let’s get this straight Zucker waited until today to suddenly reveal he’d had a longtime relationship with the woman who was Gov. Cuomo’s longtime comms director and resign.He resigned to coverup something else, remember that CNN is the pedophile network
UPDATE – Source: Chris Cuomo "has damaging audio of discussions with Jeff Zucker."
— Jon Nicosia (@NewsPolitics) December 14, 2021
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki hinting that “President” Biden is considering packing the court with radical left-wing justices.
- “Does the president plan to decide what he is going to do on Supreme Court reform before he makes this nomination?” a reporter asked.
- “He is reviewing the Supreme Court commission report. I don’t have a prediction of when he will conclude his analysis of that,” Psaki replied.
- “And I just asked because the reports includes suggestions about things like changing the number of people on the court and you would think he would want to know who, if he’s going to increase the size of the court who he will put on first, right?” the reporter followed up.
- “I think the focus right now is on going through a process that takes — that values the seriousness of the role he has as president where he consults as you saw today with Democrats and Republicans to select and dominate an eminently qualified black woman to serve on the court,” she said. “That is the focus right now.”
- Source: beckernews.com
- PayPal, best known recently for aggressively deplatforming and demonetizing all voices which the woke liberal “cancel-culture” brigade disagrees with (this website included), crashed the most on record
All we can add here is the familiar refrain: “get woke, go broke”
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) sent a letter to Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Administrator David Pekoske on Monday, inquiring why the TSA is allowing illegal aliens to present arrest warrants as valid forms of identification, stressing that both TSA and the Department of Homeland Security “should be focusing their efforts on their core responsibilities, such as preventing entry into the United States by those who pose a threat to homeland security.”
- “I write with alarm over reports that you are allowing illegal aliens to present arrest warrants and notices of deportation as valid identification to pass checkpoints and board commercial airplanes. This policy subverts the rule of law and should be rescinded immediately,” Hawley began, citing a spokesman for TSA who told Fox News that “non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints” can use other “DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien).”
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki issued a veiled threat to digital platforms to do more to call out “misinformation” and to uplift “accurate” information.
- “Spotify is putting out advisory warnings on episodes that have to do with Covid-19,” a reporter asked Psaki. “Does the White House and the administration think this is a satisfactory step, or do you think that companies like Spotify should go further than, you know, just a label on their say, hey go to your own — you know check this out. You know, there is more research you can look at, you know science research.”
- “Sure.,” she said. “Well, last July, as you probably know, but the surgeon general also took the unprecedented step to issue an adviser on the risk of misinformation and public health, which is a very significant step and admitted that he talked about the role social media platforms have.”
- “So our hope is that all major tech platforms and all major news sources for that matter be responsible and be vigilant to ensure the American people have access to accurate information on something as significant as Covid-19,” she continued. “That certainly includes Spotify. So this disclaimer, it’s a positive step, but we want every platform to continue doing more to call out a misinformation while also uplifting accurate information.”
- “I mean look at the facts right?” she asked.
- Let’s look at the facts: The Biden administration lied there would be no federal mandates, it lied that vaccines ‘stop the spread,’ it lied that mask mandates are effective, it lied that lockdowns work, it lied that vaccinated immunity is superior to natural immunity, it lied that vaccines have no side effects, it lied that ivermectin has no antiviral properties, it lied about long Covid, it lied that the virus is a significant threat to children, it lied repeatedly — and its Big Tech cronies were there every step of the way to suppress accurate information that literate Americans now know to be the truth.
- Biden said that “there’s always a renewed national debate every time … any president nominates a justice, because the Constitution is always evolving slightly in terms of additional rights or curtailing rights, etcetera.”
- The president noted that there are “several schools of thought” when it comes to “judicial philosophy,” and that he is seeking an individual whose philosophy indicates that the Constitution has “unenumerated rights” and that “all the amendments mean something, including the Ninth Amendment.”
- The Ninth Amendment states that, “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”
- The constitution is a contract between we the people & our government & it does not change unless WE change it.
Breaking: President Biden will deploy more than 3,000 troops to bolster the defense of NATO allies, the first major movement of U.S. forces in the Ukraine-Russia standoff https://t.co/Yo6eXj0Dle
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) February 2, 2022
- Leaked notes from a White House Situation Room meeting the day before Kabul fell shed new light on just how unprepared the Biden administration was to evacuate Afghan nationals who’d helped the United States in its 20-year war against the Taliban.
- Why it matters: Hours before the Taliban seized control of Afghanistan’s capital on Aug. 15, 2021, senior Biden administration officials were still discussing and assigning basic actions involved in a mass civilian evacuation.
- Outsiders were frustrated and suspicious the administration was having plenty of meetings but was stuck in bureaucratic inertia and lacked urgency until the last minute.
- While the word “immediately” peppers the document, it’s clear officials were still scrambling to finalize their plans — on the afternoon of Aug. 14.
- For example, they’d just decided they needed to notify local Afghan staff “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States,” the document says.
- The bottom line: Many outside advisers were sounding the alarm as the Taliban swept through provincial capitals heading into August.
- “I kept being told by people in the [White House] the thing they were most concerned about was the optics of a chaotic evacuation,” said Matt Zeller, a former CIA officer who contacted administration officials in February 2021 about protecting Afghans who worked with the Americans. “They treated us like we were Chicken Little. They didn’t believe the sky was falling.”
- “On the 13th of July, we offered to work with them to help evacuate our partners,” Zeller added. “We all saw this disaster coming before the inevitable occurred. They didn’t get back to us until Aug 15, the day Kabul fell.”
- 👓 Go deeper: Read the document.
- The New York Times is suing the U.S. State Department for emails related to Hunter Biden. The investigation is to determine potential foreign influence on now-President Biden.
- The energy crisis surrounding Europe worsened as Germany’s fuel-supply network was hit with a cyberattack on Jan. 29
- So far, the Russians have yet to be blamed for the cyberattack.
- The White House is taking extraordinary efforts to keep President Joe Biden from contracting COVID-19
- At Monday’s event with the nation’s governors, only Biden was given water lest anyone else remove their mask to take a drink
- The president was seated more than 10 feet away from everyone, including the Vice President and members of his Cabinet
- A White House staffer who was wearing a surgical mask when Biden entered the room was quickly handed an N95 version
- The strict precautions could threaten to undercut the administration’s message that vaccinated and boosted Americans can get on with their lives
- If Biden caught COVID there are also concerns that unvaccinated Americans would view the vaccines as ineffective
- Defund the Police sympathizers from the so-called “Squad” collectively spent over $325,000 on private security in 2021, after continuously promoting the radical left-wing policy, according to a report.
- The Federal Election Commission (FEC) reports analyzed by Fox News revealed that Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) was one of the biggest spenders from the so-called “Squad.” Bush reportedly spent over $65,000 in the fourth financial quarter filing alone on private security, totaling approximately $200,000 combined in 2021, using firms like Peace Security and Whole Armor Executive Protection.
- The report indicated that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) only spent about $9,800 during the fourth financial quarter filing, but in 2021 she totaled $75,000 — the second biggest spending on private security from the Squad, but tens of thousands of dollars less than Bush.
- poll released by the Portland Business Alliance on Friday found that the majority of Portlanders feel the quality of life in the Portland area is getting worse under a left-wing city council.
- . The findings showed that 88% of voters believed the quality of life is getting worse, marking a 49% increase since 2017.
- Pessimism was also recorded, showing 62% of voters saying that the Portland area is on the wrong track, up from 26% in 2017, and 28% since January 2020. This number is reportedly larger in Portland where 76% express dissatisfaction.
- Among the issues most concerning to the polled voters were livability, homelessness, crime, and mistrust in local officials considered to be “ineffective when it comes to providing public services.”
- Trump in a new interview called Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) a “RINO” and said the Republican senator was “wrong” to say that pardoning those who took part in the Jan. 6 insurrection was “inappropriate.”
- “Well, Lindsey Graham’s wrong. I mean, Lindsey’s a nice guy, but he’s a RINO. Lindsey’s wrong,” Trump said,
- “Lindsey Graham doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about if he says that,” Trump added later.
President Trump speaks passionately about the unequal justice and unfair treatment of Jan. 6th political prisoners
"These people are being persecuted…You have to have equal justice and this isn't equal." pic.twitter.com/zMPZDEYe71
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) February 2, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
- In November 2021, Colorado citizens filed a lawsuit against radical Secretary of State (SOS) Jena Griswold.
- Last week Ashe in America dropped more bad news on Soros-supported SOS Jena Griswold.
- A SECOND Colorado County Clerk Dallas Shroeder from Elbert County also copied the files before they were deleted.
Via Ashe in America.
In an affidavit signed by Clerk Schroeder, he explains his actions:
“I was told that there was evidence that the ‘trusted build’ process that was performed on Mesa County’s Dominion voting system during May of 2021, had erased electronic files that were part of the 2020 election records. This information was concerning, because I have a legal duty to retain election records for 25 months after every election. The purpose of retaining the records is so that a proper audit of an election can be performed. I was concerned that the ‘trusted build’ process might erase electronic election records from the Elbert County elections systems, which would violate state law.”
Elbert County Clerk & Recorder Dallas Schroeder, January 7, 2022
- The Colorado citizens suing Griswold are requesting a court order to have it forensically examined to confirm what cyber experts found in Mesa: destruction of election records, an uncertifiable, non-compliant voting system, and a coffin-nail in the unwarranted “gold standard” refrain.
- the situation is not looking so good for her.
- Another day, another devastating poll for President Biden and his administration. This time the bad news comes from Gallup: Only 17 percent of American citizens report being satisfied with the direction of our country.
- As Gallup’s release on the survey explains:
The current 17% national satisfaction reading is the lowest of Joe Biden’s first year in office and coincides with his lowest job approval rating, 18% congressional job approval, sagging economic confidence and the expectation that inflation will rise in the coming months.
- Source: townhall.com
The President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, AGREED that an illegal coup was attempted against him.
Stop and understand the GRAVITY of acknowledgement.
Do you believe nothing will happen?
Do you believe no one will be prosecuted?
POTUS making statements for no reason?
How do you introduce the TRUTH to those still asleep?
The message must be direct (bypass the non reporting of the TRUTH (facts) by FAKE ‘spin the narrative’ NEWS).
What you are about to learn (learning) should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?