11 Of The Combatant Commanders Were Installed By The Patriots, We Are Here For A Reason – Ep. 2567
Podcast: Download (8.2MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Chinese are now pushing their agenda for the Great Reset, they are now setting up ports and preparing to shift the economy into the new system. When the system begins to collapse and people lose confidence in the system gold and other metals will react, this is when the people will rush out of fiat. Vast bank is now insuring crypto deposits via the FDIC. The [Ds] is now preparing for the fallout. It has been announced that the forensic audits are now going to be released sometime in September. The fake news is already reporting that protests are being put together during the same time to protest against those in jail, it’s a trap. Trump and the patriots have installed 11 Combatant commanders , there is a reason we are here. We are now reaching the precipices, buckle up its going to get chaotic. We knew this day would come, patriots in control.
Christine Lagarde on how to address COVID-19, climate change and inequality
- gold DOES NOT rally merely because of inflation or the rise in debt. It will rally when we are looking at the collapse in confidence.
- CBs only can regulate the short-term. The long-term rates are set by the market. That is why they even do Quantitative Easing – they buy in the long-term debt trying to reduce those rates because they cannot control them.
- Gold will NOT rally due to debt levels, QE, or any other BS scenario. Gold rallies due to CONFIDENCE collapsing. This is what we are dealing with the failure of central banks and the collapse in Keynesian Economics. This is why they are endorsing the Great Reset because CBs cannot raise interest rates and they have destroyed the bond market in Europe while wiping out their pension funds because they also decreed these funds MUST invest in government debt. They have destroyed the economy and that is why they are using COVID as a military tactic.
- Vast Bank has become the first U.S. bank with FDIC insurance to offer Bitcoin services.
- Customers at Vast Bank can now buy and sell Bitcoin directly from an FDIC-insured checking account, while its Bitcoin custody solutions include a mobile trading platform with instant settlement to its accounts.
- Federally regulated banks could serve to bring Bitcoin to people who may not have the time or the interest in learning how to custody Bitcoin themselves. Scrivner commented, “There’s lots of different customers out there that may want to control everything and have their own wallet, their own passcodes, and then there are those who are crypto curious and may prefer to work with a bank or an intermediary, just because they don’t quite understand.”
Trudeau was Afraid to Get off the Bus
- Trudeau has been dropping like a stone in the polls but the Canadian Press is desperately pulling the same stunt the US press did against Trump and what they did against BREXIT. The two major parties are both on board with the tyranny and COVID oppression.
- President Biden has a Venmo account — and it was terrifyingly easy to find, according to a report Friday.BuzzFeed News sniffed out the president on the quick-payment app after “less than 10 minutes” of looking, raising concerns about the first family’s privacy and security.The website also reported that it had located “nearly a dozen” of Biden’s family members on Venmo and used the app’s public friends feature to sketch out their web of close contacts — including senior White House staffers.
- The report details how online trolls, dangerous stalkers, and hostile intelligence agents could use the app to expose and exploit aspects of the Biden family’s personal life.
- “If somebody wanted to map out the activities of the first family, they could just look at their activities on the social network and figure out what the family is up to by looking at what the what their associates are doing,” U
Alford was indicted today. Those he was working with to extort me on a pile of lies should be next. pic.twitter.com/7XGGXINGcR
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) August 31, 2021
- How can any American believe anything President Biden says after he’s lied so blatantly about an Afghanistan evacuation he claims was an “extraordinary success”?
- LIE: “Americans understand we’re going to try and get it done before Aug. 31,” President Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos Aug. 19. “And if there are American citizens left, we’re going to stay until we get them all out.” He reiterated the promise the next day at the White House: “But let me be clear, any American who wants to come home, we will get you home.”
- TRUTH: Even Biden himself admits Americans remain stranded in Afghanistan as he withdrew the last US forces before getting them home. “Ninety percent of Americans in Afghanistan who wanted to leave were able to leave,” he said Tuesday. US Central Command head Gen. Frank McKenzie confirmed the day before that some Americans trying to escape couldn’t get to the Kabul airport — and the last five jets left without a single American on board.
- LIE: “We’re making the same commitment,” Biden said Aug. 20, to Afghans who assisted America in the war effort, “those Afghans who have worked alongside us, served alongside of us, gone into combat with us and provided invaluable assistance to us,” he said. “They’re equally important, almost.”
- TRUTH: On Wednesday, a senior State Department official confessed to NBC News that “the majority of Afghans who helped” the United States “didn’t make it out of Kabul.” The official didn’t have the number of special immigrant visa applicants who remain in Afghanistan but said “it’s the majority of them.”
- LIE: “The United States stands by its commitment that we’ve made to these people, and it includes other vulnerable Afghans, such as women leaders and journalists,” Biden said Aug. 20.
- TRUTH: Team Biden didn’t even ensure American-employed journalists made it to safety. Five hundred US Agency for Global Media journalists, working for outlets such as Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, and their family members were left to the mercy of the Taliban, who have already begun bullying Afghan reporters. Sources told USA Today that “miscommunication” and “the Taliban not clearing them for exit” were to blame. Just 50 US-sponsored journalists made it out — thanks to other governments, not our own.
- LIE: Asked by a reporter July 8, “Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam,” Biden was indignant. “None whatsoever. Zero.”
- TRUTH: Not even a month after Biden spoke those words, pictures came from Kabul of a US helicopter flying over the American embassy. Nearly 200 Americans fled the Baron Hotel on Chinooks when they couldn’t reach the Kabul airport, just 650 feet away, any other way.
- LIE: Biden vowed to continue providing the Afghan army with air support. “I’ll insist we continue to keep the commitments we made of providing close air support, making sure that their air force functions and is operable,” he said Aug. 10. He’d made the promise to Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in a July 23 phone call that was leaked Wednesday. “We will continue to provide close air support,” Biden said. “And all the way through the end of August, and who knows what after that.”
- TRUTH: The Wall Street Journal reported Aug. 14, “In the wake of President Biden’s withdrawal decision, the US pulled its air support, intelligence and contractors servicing Afghanistan’s planes and helicopters. That meant the Afghan military simply couldn’t operate anymore.” That puts paid to Biden’s repeated claim that the Afghan army simply folded because it didn’t want to fight.
- LIE: “Your own intelligence community has assessed that the Afghan government will likely collapse,” a reporter told the president July 8, to which a defensive Biden responded, “That is not true.” He added that “the likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.”
- TRUTH: In fact, Biden knew the Taliban were overtaking the Afghan government — and asked Ghani to lie about it. The perception “is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.” Ghani gave him the facts: “We are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this.” Biden ignored them.
This also establishes a quid pro quo for the aid which they’ve insisted wasn’t there for several weeks.
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) October 17, 2019
Maggie 2019 would be very concerned about Biden 2021. https://t.co/11taI8zvKv
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) September 2, 2021
Biden asked a world leader to lie.
Where is @maggieNYT?
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) September 1, 2021
Joe Biden offered US taxpayer funded aid to a foreign leader in exchange for his help in lying to the American people about the dire situation in Afghanistan — part of a scheme to use the presidency to protect Biden’s personal political interests. #QuidProJoe
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 2, 2021
WOW! Can’t Make This Up: Biden Admin to Help Build New Border Facilities on Tajikistan and Afghanistan Border to Respond to Security Threats
- A record 210,000 illegals from dozens of countries crossed the open US border in July of this year – a 21-year high.
- The Biden Administration believes this is a good thing.
- But the Biden regime is determined to protect Tajikistan and its borders with neighboring countries including Afghanistan. The Biden administration will help build new facilities for border guards in Tajikistan.
- They believe a secure border in Tajikistan is a good thing.
- Reuters reported:
- President Joe Biden’s administration has brought nearly 24,000 Afghans to the United States for permanent resettlement over the last two weeks, newly revealed data shows.
- At a State Department press briefing on Wednesday, spokesman Ned Price said nearly 24,000 “Afghans at risk” had been evacuated from Afghanistan and brought to the U.S. from August 17 to August 31. The data indicate that Biden has brought about 1,600 Afghans to the U.S. every day for the last 15 days.
REVEALED: Biden administration has lost track of one in three migrant children who have crossed the border and put in care during the biggest spike in crossings in history
- Biden’s administration lost track of thousands of unaccompanied minors released from custody in the first five months of 2021
- One in three released minors or their sponsors haven’t answered check-in calls
- A FOIA request revealed of the 14,600 required calls made January-May, only 4,890 were successful in reaching the minor
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10755960 / 10756500
Direct Link: 10756500
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11192107 / 11192505
Direct Link: 11192505
Afghanistan: Taliban to rely on Chinese funds, spokesperson says
- With the help of China, the Taliban will fight for an economic comeback in Afghanistan, Zabihullah Mujahid tells Italian newspaper.
- He said the New Silk Road – an infrastructure initiative with which China wants to increase its global influence by opening up trade routes – was held in high regard by the Taliban.
- There are “rich copper mines in the country, which, thanks to the Chinese, can be put back into operation and modernised. In addition, China is our pass to markets all over the world.”
The Biden Effect: US Military Vehicles Left by Joe Biden and Captured by Taliban Spotted Inside Iran
- Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with billions of dollars worth of US armaments.
- Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the country, Joe Biden decided to leave the nearly $85 billion worth of US military equipment to the Taliban.
And now this…
The Taliban was filmed this week moving captured US military vehicles to Iran.
Voters Want Congress to Investigate Afghanistan Withdrawal
- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 62% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Congress should investigate how the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled. T
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Wednesday waved off GOP calls for President Biden’s impeachment over his administration’s handling of the Afghanistan military withdrawal — saying its an issue voters will have to decide on at the ballot box.“The president is not going to be removed from office,” McConnell told Republicans at an event in Kentucky. “Its a Democratic house, a narrowly Democratic Senate, that’s not going to happen.”
Italy may eventually make COVID vaccine shots compulsory for all, Draghi says
- Italy may eventually make #COVID19 vaccinations mandatory for everyone, Prime Minister and Ex-EU central banker Mario Draghi says.
COVID-19 Vaccine Passport Expires 6 Months After 2nd Dose as Booster Shots Mandated: Israeli Officials
- What You Don’t Know About Covid-19
- We are now near the lowest point of mortality since the pandemic began.
2. The CDC’s weekly U.S. mortality dashboard reports that deaths are at the lowest weekly point since March 2020:
You didn’t know that, did you? With the “Delta variant” raging and all that. You probably thought that mortality was through the roof. It’s not.
(Update 9/1/2021: Mortality is ticking up again, for reasons that will become clear below, and probably because the southern summer Covid wave is transitioning to the northern states’ fall wave. But the point remains the same, which is (1) you’ve been told for two months that things are dire, and they weren’t, and (2) even now we are still seeing only a fraction of the mortality from the winter 2021 and spring 2020 levels.)
3. Pediatric mortality from Covid in Florida is below flu levels. For all of 2020, there were 22 pediatric deaths from influenza in Florida. For all of 2020 and 2021 combined, there have only been 15 pediatric deaths from Covid-19:
Those other risks like drowning and suffocation are much more significant for kids than Covid-19. In fact, Covid-19 has been the least likely cause of death for kids in the United States:
Here’s where things start to get difficult. In early August — this month — the CDC announced ominously that Covid-19’s R0 was “the same as chickenpox.” Chickenpox has an R0 of 10.0 — one of the highest recorded viral R0’s of any virus, ever recorded. Comparing Covid to Chickenpox was such a bizarre and blatant distortion of reality that even NPR had to call out the CDC: The Harvard/Yale “R-naught”
So keep this question in mind: If we can’t count on the CDC for accurate information, then who can we count on?
5. They just announced that boosters might be needed every five months:
Three weeks ago the U.S. government was calling for booster shots every eight months. Last week they shortened it to every six months. Now it’s at five months.
Oddly, Covid-19 infections in Israel (80% vaccinated) are spiking, while Covid-19 infections in the neighboring Palestinian territory (11% vaccinated) are flat:
It’s happening in Britain, too:
6. But we have also learned that natural immunity IS long-lasting.
Many scientists predicted this, but the CDC initially rejected the idea. In February, 2021, Dr. Fauci said that vaccine-induced immunity was “longer, broader, and more durable than natural immunity.” But now we know that is a lie
7. Vaccines were sold to us on the theory we’d use them to get to “herd immunity.” But that ship has now sailed and fallen off the edge of the Earth.
What does all this mean?
It means this:
- Vaccinated folks are probably driving most mutations, not unvaccinated.
- Natural immunity is far longer, broader, and more durable than vaccine-induced immunity.
- Vaccination will not stop infections or create herd immunity.
Utah governor questions efficacy of masks amid virus surge
- Utah Gov. Spencer Cox cast doubt on the efficacy of mask-wearing
- Cox, said his administration is encouraging people to wear masks but said it is unclear whether they are effective against the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus.
- “Masks are not as effective as most of the pro-mask crowd are arguing,” Cox told
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey on Sept. 1 announced $60 million in funding to support hospitals using techniques that decrease COVID-19 hospitalizations, including the monoclonal antibody treatment.
- If administered in the early stages of infection, monoclonal antibodies appear to reduce the risk of patients developing severe COVID-19 symptoms. In Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis is making the case that his surge of support for the therapy has helped drive down the hospitalizations from the peak levels recorded last month.
- Florida will start issuing $5,000 fines to businesses, schools and government agencies that require people to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill earlier this year that banned vaccine passports. The fines will start Sept. 16 if people are asked to show proof of a vaccine.
- Elitist School Boards have implemented policies and curricula that go against parent values and wishes, like mask mandates and CRT. This has lead to hotly contested meetings because parents are fed up with being ignored. But now parents have a weapon of their own to take back control!
- The Government Integrity Project (GIP) has uncovered laws that give parents legal authority to mandate THEIR wishes and decisions are implemented!
- No more pleading with school board members about masks… or CRT… or DEI/J… or any other decisions that are being made against your will. Mandate what you want your school board to do via a voter-approved petition – and they have to do it!
- This newfound power is not limited to mask policies. Parents can take decision-making control into their own hands for any issue at any time.
- Parents have this authority via RSA 197:2 (in single town school districts), and RSA 195:13 (in cooperative school districts), to call for a special meeting (i.e. special election) so voters can vote to override the school board.
Parents are revolting against critical race theory and classroom indoctrination.
In the past 24 hours, school districts have suspended a teacher for promoting Antifa ideology and another for having students pledge allegiance to the Pride flag.
It’s just beginning. pic.twitter.com/HZZuxJx7Uk
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) September 2, 2021
- Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Heritage Foundation’s Election Law Reform Initiative and a senior legal fellow of the Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, said president Joe Biden’s margins of victory in Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin in the 2020 presidential election were narrower than the states’ respective totals of unaccounted-for ballots.
- Biden’s margin of victory in Wisconsin was approximately 20,000 votes despite the number of ballots “missing or undeliverable” in the state amounting to 83,000, von Spakovsky noted.
- “Remember the margin of victory in Wisconsin was only 20,000 votes, and that basically 82,000 ballots were either lost or undeliverable or were rejected,” von Spakovsky said “That’s four times the margin of victory.”
- “Those are the numbers that the Wisconsin Election Commission itself reported to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission,” he added.
- Wisconsin authorities cannot account for 76,000 ballots, von Spakovsky stated. “They don’t know what happened to them,” he said. “In other words, voters requested an absentee ballot, or [Wisconsin officials] simply decided — in some places in Wisconsin — to simply mail out absentee ballots to everybody, and the ballot never came back, so it’s unaccounted for. These are the official numbers of the election commission [in Wisconsin], and we don’t know what happened to them. We don’t know if [the ballots] got lost [or] if they were stolen and somebody didn’t get to vote.”
- “This didn’t just happen in Wisconsin. … The margin of victory in Arizona for Joe Biden was only a little over 10,000 votes. Maricopa County alone has admitted that they sent 110,000 mail-in or absentee ballots to what turned out to be the wrong addresses,” he continued
- Trump said that all states should ditch voting machines and return solely to paper ballots, in addition to eliminating early voting and instituting voter ID requirements coast to coast.
- Asked during a nearly two-hour interview at his golf club last week what reforms he thinks could fix the system and restore confidence in American elections, Trump listed several things he hopes states will implement to reform the system.
Biden’s Job Approval Has Entered Dangerous Territory
Arizona election audit updates: ‘At least 2 weeks’ until Cyber Ninjas deliver final report
- Follow coverage of the Arizona election audit by Republic reporters here.
- 5 p.m. Sept. 1: ‘At least 2 weeks’ until a final audit report is ready
- As the review of the Maricopa County election moves into its fifth month — at its start, Senate officials said the initial count would take just 30 days — one big remaining unknown is when will the public see the findings.
- At a court status conference over public records Wednesday, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp asked Kory Langhofer, the attorney for the Arizona Senate, that burning question. When would the Cyber Ninja’s preliminary report on the audit go to the Senate, Kemp wanted to know, and would the Senate seek to protect that from public disclosure as it has thousands of other records?
- Senate President Karen Fann, R-Prescott, announced last week that the preliminary report was delayed because Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of his team contracted serious cases of COVID-19. The Senate still hasn’t received that document, Langhofer said.
- Langhofer said the preliminary report is expected to come in three volumes, and one volume is not yet written. He said it will be “at least two weeks” before a final report is produced.
- Kemp engaged in some foreshadowing in the courtroom, anticipating a fight over the documents that the Senate said are not subject to release.
- “I have a feeling there will be some substantial disagreements over whether documents are privileged or not,” the judge said.
Rally Sept 18 for those who are in prison for Jan 6, they are preparing the [FF]. Forensic audit report 2-3 weeks
CENSORSHIP WILL FAIL.
THOSE THEY ATTACK THE MOST ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
EXPECT TWITTER/FB FORCE NEXT.
AJ [TEMPLATE] WAS DESIGNED TO ATTACK/CENSOR ‘QANON’ [primary obj].
With PANIC comes BETRAYAL.
With PANIC comes TESTIMONY.
POTUS SPEC AUTH REQ [think ‘the football’].
NSA monitoring for any attempts to disrupt and/or term access.
8 thoughts on “11 Of The Combatant Commanders Were Installed By The Patriots, We Are Here For A Reason – Ep. 2567”
Pingback: 11 Of The Combatant Commanders Were Installed By The Patriots, We Are Here For A Reason – Ep. 2567 - INFOCLASH NEWS
Pingback: 11 Of The Combatant Commanders Were Installed By The Patriots, We Are Here For A Reason – Ep. 2567 | awarecitizen.com
Ok so biden gave the farm away literally, real farmer are being paid 150% to destroy their crops & nothing is being done, the patriots are in control yet delay after delay on so many levels, the military has it all yet Trump is holding back because not the right time more people to catch uhhhh ya about that… The military has mandatory Vaxxs coming & we know that is going to put our you men & women over the edge what real military we have left considering how progressively transed woke & CRT they have been infiltrated sadly to a point where so many military personal from other countries laugh at our with good reason. I ONCE WAS READY TO GIVE MY LIFE FOR WHAT THIS COUNTRY STOOD FOR… SADLY IT SEEMS I WILL ONLY GIVE MY LIFE TO PROTECT MY FAMILY FROM WHAT THE USA HAS BECOME!!!
Many people see what is going on, without a real leader to fix the injustices talk is cheap & a few trying to make a way with not as big a backing to keep them going… If its going to get turned around then bust a move… God is on His Thrown no matter what… Its 9 months since the big lie there is a point of no return, I do do everything I can to put it out there no matter what they do I keep moving forward sadly you are losing many because of delays & no shows…
Correction: The Legislature does not make regulations. The agencies do. Congress writes the statutes, and the agencies like the IRS write the regulations to implement the statutes. The regulations are supposed to stay in harmony with the statues but they frequently go beyond their authority.
Pingback: DIGITAL WARRIORS ARE EQUIPPED WITH QUANTUM WEAPONS.
Quick question on your Episode 2567b, you mentioned that Government Integrity Project found a loophole for parents. I went to their site and it is a brand new site with NOTHING. I tried looking up the two RSA numbers that you gave and they were connected to New Hampshire’s government. I have not been able to find any additional information on this subject, but if it is true I would love to put it out on my telegram. Do you have any additional info on this or did you hit a dead end like I did?
Thank you for keeping us up on everything that is happening. I cannot wait til the vaccine will be exposed. My granddaughter played her volleyball game last night and today is under quarantine. She didn’t get COVID, but she was exposed. She cannot play in her games next week, because she is not vaccinated. If she was vaccinated, she would not be quarantined and would be able to play. Makes me so angry because this is not safe. It hasn’t had enough time to be tested.
Comments are closed.