Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are now beginning to feel the pressure of the economy, out in the UK the price of breakfast foods have gone up by 51%. The companies are beginning layoffs and the people are feeling the pain. The [CB] is pushing everything they have but in the end the people will push back. The hunted have now become the hunters, the house is now in the control of the Rep, they are beginning the investigations, soon the harvest will be delivered to the public for consumption. This has been made possible by cleaning the house, it is very important to have a clean house. The [DS] is now on the defensive and the will do everything and anything to cover up their crimes. We have been fighting a 5th Generation War, most of the people don’t even realize this.
- Prices for staples such as milk, eggs, butter, and bread have nearly doubled, data indicates
- According to the outlet’s monthly Breakfast Index, milk prices in Britain soared by 51% and butter jumped by 31%, pushing less well-off families to the brink of food poverty.
- “UK faces biggest fall in living standards on record” as its headline. Its analysis is that unemployment will rise by ½ million and household incomes would fall by 7% over the next few years. Inflation at a 41 year high is a drag on the economy. It blames the rise of energy and food bills on the Russia/Ukraine war and the pandemic.
- When Stripe and Meta announced job cuts earlier this month, affecting 14% and 13% of their workforces, respectively, they noted that layoffs would disproportionately affect recruiting because neither company plans to hire much next year. Amazon, which plans to axe around 10,000 workers, reported the same on Monday.
- At Lyft, which cut 13% of its workforce in early November, one employee on the diversity and inclusion team said most of her department had been cut, including her. Similarly, Twitter, now owned by Elon Musk, saw its DEI team evaporate almost overnight. Twitter’s chief diversity officer Dalana Brand resigned within hours of Musk’s acquisition, and employees reported that the company has since dissolved its employee resource groups.
- New York City is proposing a minimum wage of $23.82 an hour for anyone working through an app like Grubhub or Door Dash.
- For the food delivery workers it isn’t exactly easy money.
BREAKING: Former BlackRock Executive and current White House Chief Economic Advisor Brian Deese to leave Biden White House
- In the wake of the Republican midterm election trickle, a coalition of left-wing Democrats led by Media Matters founder David Brock is planning a multimillion-dollar counteroffensive against congressional Republicans.
- With funding from some of the biggest donors in Democrat politics, Brock’s new nonprofit group, “Facts First USA,” plans undermine congressional Republicans as soon as they take control the House of Representatives.
- The group intends to spend $5 million-a-year to push back against an expected onslaught of investigations into Joe Biden’s incompetent and corrupt administration, as well as his notoriously corrupt family’s foreign business dealings.
- Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) on Thursday delivered remarks as Republicans announced an investigation into Joe Biden’s international money laundering operation.
- House Oversight Republicans on Thursday launched an investigation into Joe Biden and the Biden crime family.
- House Oversight Chairman Rep. Comer announced the investigation into Joe Biden’s overseas dealings with China and other countries.
- “This is an investigation of Joe Biden. And why he lied to the American people about knowledge and participation in his family’s international business schemes,” Rep. Comer said.
- “We will pursue all avenues — avenues that have long been ignored,” he said.
- Congressman Jim Jordan slammed the Democrat-media complex for lying about Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- Rep. Jordan said incoming House Republicans will hold Biden’s corrupt Justice Department accountable.
- “National security interests require the committee conduct investigation and we will pursue all avenues,” he continued. “Avenues that have long been ignored. Committee Republicans have uncovered evidence of federal crimes committed by and to the benefit of members of the President’s family. These include conspiracy or defrauding the United States, wire fraud conspiracy to commit wire fraud, violation of the Foreign Agent’s Registration Act, violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, violations of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act, tax evasion, money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering.”
- Rep. Jame Comer (Oversight Committee Ranking Member): We’re releasing a report today that details what we’ve uncovered. We’re also sending letters to Biden Administration officials and Biden family associates renewing our request for voluntary production of documents relevant to this investigation. This is an investigation of Joe Biden. And why he lied to the American people about knowledge and participation in his family’s international business schemes.
- House Republicans have been investigating the Biden Crime Family since at least as far back as 2020.
- Those “unfounded claims” that Democrats are involved in a global trafficking ring don’t seem so unfounded anymore, no?
- Democrats lost control of the House of Representatives – Pelosi will no longer be Speaker of the House.
- The Epoch Times reported:
“In the next Congress, House Democrats will continue to play a leading role in supporting President Biden’s agenda—with strong leverage over a scant Republican majority,” Pelosi said.
- This is a bizarre claim from Pelosi.
- In what can only be described as perfect timing, a New York judge dropped Mary Trump’s case against her Uncle Donald yesterday morning, explaining that her claims are blocked by an earlier settlement that she received in a settlement that was reached decades ago.
- The Massachusetts Public Health Department (DPH) allegedly “worked with” Google to install its COVID-19 contact tracing app onto more than one million android devices without users’ permission or knowledge, a New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA) lawsuit claims.
- The app was first released in April 2021, but the DPH had a version secretly installed onto devices beginning that June after few Massachusetts residents installed it voluntarily, according to the lawsuit filed Monday in the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts. The app allegedly causes devices to emit and receive Bluetooth signals even when users do not opt into COVID-19 exposure notifications, and nearby devices that feature the app consequently exchange data that can be linked to specific device owners and locations.
- Researchers at the University of Houston have developed a fentanyl vaccine
- The three-dose shot provides the blood with antibodies that clean it from blood
- Fentanyl was responsible for 71,000 US deaths in 2021, the CDC reports
- The vaccine prevents fentanyl, but not other opioids, from reaching the brain
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 17, 2022
WATCH: Reporter asks DeSantis about a potential ‘GOP Civil War’
"We just finished this election, OK? People just need to chill out a little bit on some of this stuff, I mean seriously.”
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 16, 2022
- Trump impeachment manager Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI) on Tuesday wrote a letter to other Democrat lawmakers claiming Trump has “forfeited his right to ever hold federal office again for leading an insurrection against the United States.”
- Cicilline cited Section 3 of the 14th Amendment and argued that Trump incited an “insurrection” on January 6, 2021.
- Fox News reported:
Abe Hamadeh is down by ONLY 427 votes for Attorney General of Arizona.
He very well might end up winning his race. Regardless of the outcome, you have Maricopa County election officials to thank for this mess.
Unacceptable doesn't even begin to do it justice.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) November 17, 2022
- Everyone is worried that Trump didn’t mention that there was election fraud. Remember optics are very important. He got what he wanted as a citizen, he had the [DS] cheat on a grand scale. Now with all this information the investigation need to begin. Should the investigation be done by Trump, no optics are very important especially since he is now a candidate.
- The Rep are holding the house and they are in charge. they have already talking about investigation, the house will begin to investigate everything
- And remember when I told you @RepMTG had already filed impeachment charges?
- “President Biden’s decision to send crude oil from the SPR to China is a blatantly strategic sabotage against the United States, a move which will only serve to assist China’s ascendancy to displace the United States as the global economic and military hegemon.”
- A CLEAN HOUSE IS VERY IMPORTANT…….
- The house is now clean, the blocks are removed.
- MTG already talking about auditing Ukraine, She filed impeachment papers
- Jim Jordan, has whistleblower lined up
- stating that Fifth Generation Warfare is defined
by data-driven, non-kinetic military action designed to take advantage of existing cognitive
biases and create new cognitive biases. “the deliberate
manipulation of an observer’s context in order to achieve a desired outcome.”
- Fifth-generation warfare technologies have advanced to the point that when applied correctly, their
very use has been concealed. in many
cases simply understanding who is behind a 5GW attack is impossible.This means that a Fifth Generation Warfare conflict can be fought and won without a single bullet being fired,
or even most of the population knowing that a war is taking place. The following technologies and
techniques are often associated with 5GW. What’s important to note is that these technologies may
be used to heavily influence, or completely remove the need for kinetic combat:
- In Summary 5GW:
- Is a war of information and perception
- Targets existing cognitive biases of individuals and organizations
- Creates new cognitive biases (social engineering)
- Is different from classical warfare for the following reasons:
- Focuses on the individual observer / decision maker
- Is difficult or impossible to attribute
- Nature of the attack is concealed
- 5GW is mostly defensive, but there are a few things to be done.
- Inoculation Theory. A fairly new concept for resisting social engineering, but a focus on reinforcing an idea by presenting the intended target with weak counterarguments. A recommendation from Over The Horizon: (Link)
- Surveillance, Controversial but effective, at least in understanding a baseline.
- Censorship. Social media companies are a business of influencing cognitive bias.
- Generation of fake and alternative profiles and data, hide in the randomness. See Sybil attack, sock puppet accounts.
- Meme warfare.
- Make social media algorithms accountable and open. This is a major problem today as social media reinforces cognitive biases, generally for profit.
|Made Irrelevant By
|Ancient melee battle
|Organized battle with gunpowder
|Mechanized warfare focused on speed and manoeuvrability
|Decentralized warfare is led by state actors (Primarily Kinetic)
|The Mobile Internet, Network Effects
|Information and Perception (Primarily Non-Kinetic)