Watch The X22 Report On Video
The fed is now confirming that the economy is recovering, it is in pretty good shape, this is what they said right before the 2009-2009 crash. [CB] ready to close another gas pipeline while fuel prices are moving up. The infrastructure bill will cost jobs and hand over the electric vehicle market to the Chinese.Another Fed governor resigns, four positions open. Thiel warns Bitcoin is an indicator of inflation. Buckle up, rough road ahead. The [DS] is panicking, Trump has all the leverage and is exposing the [DS] so all can see. Trump continually reminds the people that is almost a year since [JB] has been office. What is so important about a year? The storm is coming, we will most likely hear the shot heard around the world. Nobody playing the game gets a free pass.
- The Biden regime is gifting El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras with a $300 million payday as their populations continue to flood across the US Southern border.
- The payments, announced by clueless idiot Samantha Power, will pay for programs to advance equitable growth, confront gender-based violence and protect human rights.
- The Biden administration is so desperate to keep Florida from getting redder that it is now smuggling ‘secret’ flights into the state packed with illegal aliens.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s public safety czar Larry Keefe recently disclosed the flights, which have been going into the Sunshine State in the cover of night.
- more than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities.”
- “It is the first time the state of Florida has disclosed the number of confirmed flights arriving in the state since the summer. The governor’s office has scrambled in recent weeks to uncover who is facilitating the mystery flights landing in northern Florida daily, but the Biden administration has refused to disclose any information,” the official said.
- “On average, there’s 36 passengers on each of these flights,” the DeSantis aide said. “And that has been going on over the course of the summer through September.”
- Obama blames the “rise of nationalism and tribal impulses around the world,” for hurting the global response to climate change, blaming “a lack of leadership on America’s part for four years on a host of multilateral issues,” according to a preview of his speech provided to CNN.
- Trump famously withdrew America from Obama’s Paris Climate Accords in 2017.
Translation: Trump screwed their plan up, they are way behind and people are waking up too fast and rejecting their plan.
- Mark Glaze, a prominent gun control advocate, died by suicide on October 31st, at Lackawanna County Prison, Pennsylvania, following a DUI arrest in September
- He was arrested for fleeing the scene of a car accident involving death or personal injury, abandoning a vehicle on the highway and careless driving
- Glaze, 51, was once referred as the ‘face of the gun movement’ by the WSJ and is credited as being one of the main founders of the anti-2A campaign
- He worked for some of the largest gun-control advocacy groups in the US, including Everytown for Gun Safety, and cared for LGBTQ and human rights
- He also served as an advisor to the Commission on Federal Election Reform led by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker
- Prior to his death, Glaze struggled with alcohol, depression and anxiety
ANTIFA terrorists violently attack anti lockdown/mandate rally in Boston.
— Old Row (@OldRowViral) November 7, 2021
- Joe Biden’s Surgeon General Vivek Murthy didn’t rule out extending the vaccine mandate to businesses with fewer than 100 employees.
- The Biden Regime may extend the vaccine mandate to all businesses.
The ICA, Industrial Commission of Arizona, say businesses in Arizona do not have to follow Biden and OSHA’s vaccine mandate. OSHA gave the ICA the authority to make our own safety rules in 1974. And no media is reporting this because they don’t want you to know this. pic.twitter.com/EtQOP1YZ2a
— Garret Lewis (@GarretLewis) November 8, 2021
- The Wall Street Journal is reporting that vaccine makers and U.S. healthcare officials are now attempting to find out why the mRNA vaccines are creating adverse events and heart conditions in healthy people.
- Wall Street Journal – […] Researchers aren’t certain why the messenger RNA vaccines, one from Pfizer Inc. and partner BioNTech, and the other from Moderna Inc., are likely causing the inflammatory heart conditions myocarditis and pericarditis in a small number of cases.
- Some theories center on the type of spike protein that a person makes in response to the mRNA vaccines. The mRNA itself or other components of the vaccines, researchers say, could also be setting off certain inflammatory responses in some people. One new theory under examination: improper injections of the vaccine directly into a vein, which sends the vaccine to heart muscle.
- Meanwhile the rush to vaccinate children, with an untested vaccine as a treatment to protect against a virus that poses no significant threat, is continuing.
Wall Street Journal has a new piece out warning about the side effects of the vaccine—specifically myocarditis. All the warnings we tried to offer months ago were ignored, now people are finally waking up.
TAKE A LISTEN
Rittenhouse trial should be over immediately. pic.twitter.com/PHZnHS5rD9
— Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) November 8, 2021
JUST IN – Pelosi’s January 6th “Select Committee” subpoenas:
- Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich gave the keys to the arena where ballots were stored before the the 2020 election to far left radical and former Facebook employee Michael Spitzer Rubenstein.
- We then reported that emails revealed that Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, Wisconsin state lead for the National Vote at Home Institute, was given secret internet access to the hotel convention center where ballots were counted in Green Bay.
- Then in October a group of local Wisconsin patriots who call themselves ‘Wisconsin HOT’ uncovered another major elections scandal in Wisconsin. A Racine Clerk worked with a former Facebook employee to create an app to track votes in real-time before the 2020 election. The former Facebook employee was Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein. Rubenstein asked to get into ‘WisVote’ per an email obtained by Wisconsin HOT.
- A new formal complaint was filed against Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich on Friday.
- FOX 11 reported:
The complaint states Genrich mishandled the November election by allowing a non-resident to run Central Count operations.
In the Code of Conduct for City of Green Bay , the code states that “members of the Common Council and the Mayor shall maintain the utmost standards of personal integrity, trustfulness, honesty, and fairness in carrying out their public duties.”
Green Bay resident Kimber Rollin alleges Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich violated that code in a complaint filed with the city on Thursday.
Rollin points out the city used grant money from the Center for Tech and Civil Life to help carry out the November election.
The complaint alleges, as part of that grant, Genrich allowed non-resident Michael Spitzer Rubenstein to run Central Count.
Rollin argues allowing a non-resident to run Central Count is a violation of Wisconsin State Statutes.
- Why did the city of Green Bay ever give control of their election to any other entity?
- Trump told Fox News that he aims to be “very involved” in the 2022 midterms and will “stay busy for good people.” Trump recently endorsed successful candidates like Virginia’s Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin, Ohio special election winner and future House Rep. Mike Carey, and even Staten Island Borough president candidate Vito Fossella.
- “It’s very interesting, because, I’ll support people that most people would say, why did you get involved there?” Trump said.
- Trump also had a warning for Republican and Democratic candidates that are brazenly working to take away the rights and freedoms of Americans.
- “I’ll not only be supportive,” Trump explained. “I’ll be very non-supportive of some people. So, you’ll see that there, and you’ll see that in other states too.”
- “I’ll stay busy for good people,” he said. “Not for bad people.”
- The U.S. Justice Department has charged a suspect from Ukraine and a Russian national over a July ransomware attack on an American company,
- Yaroslav Vasinskyi, a Ukrainian national arrested in Poland last month, will face U.S. charges for deploying ransomware known as REvil, which has been used in hacks that have cost U.S. firms millions of dollars, the court filing showed.
- Vasinskyi conducted a ransomware attack over the July 4 weekend on Florida-based software firm Kaseya that infected up to 1,500 businesses around the world, according to the charges filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Vasinskyi and another alleged REvil operative, Russian national Yevgeniy Polyanin, were charged by the United States with conspiracy to commit fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering, among other charges.
- Suspected foreign hackers have breached nine organizations in the defense, energy, health care, technology and education sectors — and at least one of those organizations is in the US,
- With the help of the National Security Agency, cybersecurity researchers are exposing an ongoing effort by these unidentified hackers to steal key data from US defense contractors and other sensitive targets.
- Officials from the NSA and the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) are tracking the threat. A division of the NSA responsible for mitigating foreign cyber threats to the US defense industrial base contributed analysis to the Palo Alto Networks report.
A year is almost up, one year we will be talking about the midterms, maybe they will be record setting
was that our “wargames” i.e. get us meme troops in a live-fire drill?
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
He has to use the bathroom prior to leaving.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY – Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] ‘public’ declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Slow drip > Flood
Looking forward to that flood Sir!!
“What storm, Mr. President?”
“You’ll see!” – POTUS