Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economy is falling apart under the [DS]/[CB] rule, people can see it and now people know who to hold accountable. The people are going to feel the economic pain this winter. Xi admits that the world is rejecting globalism. Confirmed, The [CB] was planning on China to be the next super power. The D’s are in the process of destroying the [CB]. The [DS] is panicking like we never see before. Durham is delivering pain and there is more to come. The [DS] is now getting ready to use ammunition to counter this information attack. They raided Project Veritas journalist homes. This is the beginning of the communication blackout. How do you catch a fish, you use bait. Trump and the patriots have baited the [DS]/Fake news/Big Tech and the corrupt politicians, they [knowingly] committed crimes on the American people and now the people are taking back the power. Forced exposure, military planning, tick tock.
- After earlier calling such reports ‘garbage,’ President Biden on Saturday confirmed his administration’s plans to pay illegal immigrants as much as $450,000 each for family separations that occurred under the Trump administration.
- “Mr. President, I’d like to ask real quick sir, you said last week that this report about migrant families at the border getting payments was ‘garbage’,” Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked.
- “No, I did not say that,” he claimed. “You said everybody coming across the border gets $450,000.”
- “It was the number you had a problem with?” he said.
- “It was the number I referred to,” he went on. “Now here’s the thing. If in fact because of the outrageous behavior of the last administration, you coming across the border whether it’s legal or illegal and you lost your child, you lost your child, they’re gone, you deserve some kind of compensation. No matter what the circumstance is. What that will be, I have no idea. I have no idea.”
- The proposed payments to illegal aliens would come at the same time that the Biden administration proposes to raise taxes on working class Americans.
- Rep. Tom McClintock’s (CA-04) proposed legislation, H.R. 5854, called the Illegal Immigration Payoff Prohibition Act, which would have blocked the Biden administration’s taxpayer-funded payments to illegal aliens.
- 221 Democrats voted against the proposal to block the payments to illegal aliens.
- “The funding package, which passed 228 to 206 and relied on Republican votes to get across the finish line, will ramp up government spending on roads, bridges and airports, as well as funding for public transit, water and broadband,” NBC News reported.
- “Six Democrats voted against the measure and 13 Republicans voted in favor,” the report noted. “The Democratic opposition was progressive members who were unhappy that the bill was being voted on before passage of a $1.75 trillion social safety net spending bill.”
- The 13 Republicans – the usual ‘squishes’ like Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) – are listed below:
- Rep. Don Bacon (R-NE)
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA)
- Rep. Andrew Gabarino (R-NY)
- Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH)
- Rep. John Katko (R-NY)
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)
- Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY)
- Rep. David McKinley (R-WV)
- Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY)
- Rep Chris Smith (R-NJ)
- Rep Fred Upton (R-MI)
- Rep. Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ)
- Rep. Don Young (R-AL)
- Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) reacted to the Republican betrayal with disbelief.
- Setting aside the forthcoming boondoggle of the Build Back Better plan, the “infstructure” bill contains numerous examples of mind-boggling waste as detailed by the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE):
- Invasive Plant Elimination Program: “The legislation includes $50 million in annual funding to “provide grants to States to eliminate or control existing invasive plants or prevent introduction of or encroachment by new invasive plants along and in areas adjacent to transportation corridor rights-of-way.”
- Millions for ‘Fish Restoration’ and ‘Recreational Boating Safety’: “The legislation authorizes $12,786,434 in annual funding for ‘sport fish restoration’ and ‘recreational boating safety’.”
- Funding for ‘Pollinator-Friendly Practices’ on Roadsides: “The bill would allocate $2 million annually for ‘a program to provide grants to eligible entities to carry out activities to benefit pollinators on roadsides and highway rights-of-way, including the planting and seeding of native, locally-appropriate grasses and wildflowers, including milkweed’.”
- Senator Scott then talked about his position on the bill, which he helpd up as an example of wasteful spending that would ultimately ‘bankrupt this country.”
- “You put a bill in front of me that’s going to be roads, bridges, airports and seaports paid for, I’m very interested in doing something like that,” he said. “But I am not going to bankrupt this country. This country has almost $30 trillion worth of debt. That bill by itself was a quarter of a trillion dollars of debt. This has got to end. This is causing inflation. I mean, this is hurting the poorest families, this is not hurting the rich. It’s hurting families like mine growing up that had to struggle to put food on the table with this is ridiculous inflation. Solve that.
I voted against this so-called “infrastructure” bill. This bill only serves to advance the America Last’s socialist agenda, while completely lacking fiscal responsibility. Less than 9% of the $1.2 trillion price tag goes toward hard infrastructure.
— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) November 6, 2021
- Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that Americans should expect to pay more this year to heat their homes through the winter season.
- Granholm said, “Yes. This is going to happen. It will be more expensive this year than last year. We are in a slightly beneficial position, certainly relative to Europe, because their chokehold of natural gas is significant. They’ll pay five times higher.”
- Two of the most conservative members of the Fed Board of Governors resigned last week after leftist Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) mounted a campaign accusing them of insider trading, at the perfect time for progressives to stack the board with more of their own kind.
- Former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers sounded the alarm last week when he blasted “a generation of central bankers who are defining themselves by their wokeness … They’re defining themselves by how socially concerned they are.”
- Employees of the Federal Reserve reportedly are being subjected to ideological training on “white fragility,” “unconscious bias,” “critical climate justice” and how to “decolonize the atmosphere.”
- At least some House Republicans are alarmed by this leftist turn of the central bank, which they say distracts from its critical role in controlling inflation and its nonpartisan statutory mandate to promote maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.
- Thirteen GOP House members, including Scott Perry of Pennsylvania and Texas’ Lance Gooden, Chip Roy and Louie Gohmert, last month warned the Federal Reserve in a letter to chair Jerome Powell not to push far-left propaganda on employees or “align … the nation’s central bank with any particular ideology or movement.”
- If progressives take over the central bank, they will have power beyond their wildest dreams to advance their destructive ideological agenda through economic policy that bypasses Congress. They can use powerful financial levers to implement their favorite wish list items — from a universal basic income and a debt jubilee to punishing the fossil fuel industry that provides 80 percent of America’s energy.
- NBC anchor Chuck Todd said Sunday during the opening commentary on “Meet the Press” that Democrats are in “grave danger of losing the House majority in the 2022 midterm election.
- Gavin Newsome’s revenge tour stopped. Newswom retreated from the limelight. His public appearances grinded to a halt. The governor suddenly went silent.
- The last time Gavin Newsom was seen in public he gave an exortation for all Americans to ‘get your booster,’ as was said in a post that evening:
- A few days later, Gavin Newsom’s planned trip to travel to Glasgow for the now-failed climate conference was canceled.
- “California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Friday abruptly canceled his trip to the United Nations Climate Change Conference because of unspecified ‘family obligations,’ his spokeswoman said on October 29, according to the AP.
- “Newsom was scheduled to attend the event next week in Glasgow, Scotland, to highlight his administration’s climate change actions,” the AP continued. “That includes a proposed ban on the sale of all new gas-powered cars in the state by 2035, a ban on all oil drilling by 2045 and outlawing the sale of new gas-powered lawn equipment by 2024 or whenever state regulators determine is feasible.”
- “Newsom was to lead a California delegation that included his wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon and 14 other legislators and some of the state’s top environmental regulators,” the report added.
- On October 27, Newsom decided to follow-up his initial Johnson & Johnson vaccination with a Moderna ‘booster shot.’ You can see from the press conference following the booster shot that Newsom is flushed and does not appear to be well:
- “I am choosing not to do J&J today not because I had any problems with J&J, in fact it went beautifully, but to make the point about the opportunity to mix and match,” Newsom said at the time.
- That was the last time he was seen in public. It is now eleven days later.
Jen Psaki Also Hasn’t Been Seen in Public for Eleven Days Since Revealing She Got Covid, Despite Being ‘Fully Vaccinated’
Flashback to the steele dossier
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger and a longtime aide to Speaker Paul D. Ryan each were given an early look at the final report added to the infamous “Steele dossier,” court documents in a lawsuit against BuzzFeed News show.
- Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence agent who compiled the unsubstantiated research booklet in 2016 about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia before he became president, gave the report to Kinzinger and Jonathan Burks, Ryan’s longtime chief of staff, after he completed it on Dec. 13, 2016, according to the court memo.
- In addition to Kinzinger and Burks, Steele also handed off the 17th and final report of his dossier, Report 166, to a longtime associate of Sen. John McCain and the top Russia expert on President Barack Obama’s National Security Council.
- The Russia Hoax has imploded once-and-for-all. But in the wake of Special Counsel John Durham’s bombshell indictment of Igor Danchenko, the primary source for the discredited Steele dossier, the news media has failed to come to grips with the breathtaking scale of deceit perpetrated against the American public.
- The fake news knowingly went along with the fake dossier and russian collusion. Instead of owning up to what they did, look at what they’re doing instead. Adam Schiff just wrote a book claiming Robert Muller is SENILE (to explain why he didn’t find the fake conspiracy). They ignore these indictments and what they mean except for meek admissions like this:
- The Clinton operative who provided information for the infamous Steele dossier worked for years for the Russian government and its state-owned gas giant Gazprom, though his activities are not disclosed in foreign agent filings with the Department of Justice.
- Charles Dolan, a longtime Democratic operative and public-relations maven, worked as a senior consultant for the Russian government from 2006 to 2014 and in 2016 had extensive contacts with high-level Russian officials, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday by Special Counsel John Durham. Dolan in 2016 also fed information to Igor Danchenko, a Russian analyst who served as the primary source for Christopher Steele, a former British spy who investigated Donald Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. During the years he worked for Russia, Dolan was not registered with the Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, according to a review of government records.
- Source: freebeacon.com
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation undertook a politically motivated raid against Project Veritas, an undercover reporting agency led by James O’Keefe that has displayed a remarkable knack for exposing corrupt Democrats.
- The FBI earlier carried out search warrants at two locations – one in New York City and one in suburban Westchester County – to track down and obtain the stolen diary of Joe Biden’s lesser-known child Ashley Biden from Project Veritas’s associates. In an update on Saturday, James O’Keefe’s home was also raided.
O’Keefe had released this video statement on Friday.
- National File published the diary back in
- the diary also details Ashley Biden’s unhealthy relationship with sex, and the ‘probably not appropriate’ showers she shared as a young girl with her father, Joe Biden,” the National File reported.
- “After declaring she was ‘here for sexual trauma’ in the previous entry, on page 23 of the diary, dated January 30, 2019, the author explores the topic of sexual abuse and how it may have led to her overactive sex drive,” the report noted.
- “I’ve had one of my hardest days – my sex drive is out of f**king control. Like literally, I am in heat,” the author wrote.
“I know it’s not the healthiest way to deal with things but @ least it’s better than drugs,” she added in a 1/30/19 entry, along with confessing she needed “sex to feel good.”
She then stated her belief that she was “molested.”
“Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” wrote the author. There appears to be a potential allusion to Ashley Biden’s cousin Caroline Biden, which the author says she remembers “being somewhat sexualized” along with “Caroline.”
In at least two entries, the National File noted, the author identifies herself specifically as “Ashley Blazer Biden.”
- Project Veritas decided not to run the story because it could not verify that the diary belonged to Biden. (The FBI may have just offered that confirmation). Instead, it alerted the police, according to O’Keefe: “Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement to ensure it could be returned to its rightful owner. We never published it.”
- So why the raids? Since when does the FBI conducted raids over missing diaries?
- Journalist organizations are routinely given material removed from businesses, agencies, or private owners without permission by confidential sources. If this is a federal crime subject to FBI raids, what happened to the new media policies of the Biden Administration after the Tucker Carlson controversy?
- There are a host of unanswered questions. Here are five to start with:
- What was the context for the diary’s loss? (Did Ashley Biden leave the diary in a room or was it stolen?)
- What is the alleged federal crime (and what is the precedent for a major federal investigation over such an alleged theft)?
- What precautions were taken by the Biden Administration in light of the claimed media status of the targeted individuals?
- Why was there a delay in this action being taken if the alleged theft occurred a year ago?
- Has this matter been under investigation for a year and did the White House request the intervention of the FBI?
- The DS was defeated and more and more indictments are about to drop, In defeat you can fully expect [DS] to become even more entrenched, more desparate. You will see it with even bigger demands on their Big Tech and Big Government allies to crush voices of communication against their enemy.”
- “They will demand more censorship, more deplatforming of their opposition; more silencing of voices, more demonetization of content platforms by their corporate allies. They will go even harder in the totalitarian direction. Source: theconservativetreehouse.com
I believe there are 3 things happen at the same time
This diary has been out for over a year, why now, timing is very interesting
- They could use it to build a case against [JB] his time is almost up, we know from Trump they will use the 25th Amendment
- Lets flashback to Alex Jones, when they banned info wars from YT, Twitter etc..
- It seems they are going to use Project Veritas as the example, but they are going to take this to the next level, to push big tech to censor it all, I also believe this will lead up to the communication blackout
- 3. the other reason is they want to know who his contacts are, who are is plants, are there any in DC at high levels.
🚨🚨 Dems’ radical spending bill exposed:
Tax credits for journalists.
Make no mistake—this is Biden and Dems in Congress helping pay the reporters’ salaries who cover for them.
Experts say it’ll cost American taxpayers $1.67 BILLION over 10 years.
What a scam. pic.twitter.com/DFvpAUwQ3P
— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) November 5, 2021
- The Chinese military has built targets in the shape of an American aircraft carrier and other U.S. warships in the Taklamakan desert as part of a new target range complex, according to photos provided to USNI News by satellite imagery company Maxar.
- The full-scale outline of a U.S. carrier and at least two Arleigh Burke-class destroyers are part of the target range that has been built in the Ruoqiang region in central China. The site is near a former target range China used to test early versions of its so-called carrier killer DF-21D anti-ship ballistic missiles, according to press reports in 2013.
- This new range shows that China continues to focus on anti-carrier capabilities, with an emphasis on U.S. Navy warships.
- The elites are losing the messaging war.
Maybe it’s because they lie so much?
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rogers announced this week he has coronavirus.
- Rogers says he will follow Joe Rogan’s advice and take Ivermectin.
- Joe Rogan is more trusted than the medical elites in the country today.
- Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine continue to show upwards from 60% success rate in the early treatment of the coronavirus.
OSHA on masks for…
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) November 7, 2021
COVID face coverings are the only government mandated safety equipment or medical devices for which there are no specifications or certifications.
But rest assured, their design and application is prescribed by highly vetted practitioners of political science. https://t.co/vwdxCkhtWH
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 7, 2021
If the vaccinated are more likely to have asymptomatic COVID when they catch COVID, why doesn’t Biden’s mandate require testing them weekly instead of testing the unvaccinated?
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 6, 2021
- A Federal Court of Appeals has just put a halt to Biden’s vaccine mandate. The victory for Americans seeking temporary relief from the onerous law was announced by Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced on Saturday.
- The court’s order pertains to the OSHA regulation that was just issued under the Biden administration. Three court justices issued the following decision.
- “Before the court is the petitioners’1 emergency motion to stay enforcement of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s November 5, 2021 Emergency Temporary Standard2 (the “Mandate”) pending expedited judicial review,” the order said. “Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby STAYED pending further action by this court.”
- The court then ordered the federal government to respond by November 8th. The OSHA regulation was officially issued on Thursday, after the Biden administration initially announced it in September.
- Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz introduced a bill that would prohibit schools from mandating the COVID-19 vaccine to minors if they receive federal, state, or local government funding.
- The legislation was introduced one week after the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) authorized emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine among children aged 5-11 and the same day that President Joe Biden set a deadline for businesses with 100+ employees to institute mandatory vaccination or weekly COVID testing.
- Cruz claims that Biden has overstepped his legal boundaries and “ignored medical privacy rights” of Americans.
- “Parents should have the right to decide what is best for their children in consultation with their family doctor,” the Senator continued.
- Source: dailycaller.com