Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are protesting, they see the economic system breaking down. The lies the [CB]/[WEF] have been pushing is not working, they are backfiring on them. The more they push the worse it gets. The [DS] is panicking, they do not control the narrative and the people are learning the truth. As the facts come out the [DS] will need to stop it. They are now pushing a UFO distraction and they want the people to look over there instead of where the truth is. Durham doesn’t seem like he is the only one investigating. More and more evidence shows that the new SC is investigating election fraud. The case is being built, it is only a matter of time.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 12, 2023
- On Friday night, Nevada Governor Joe Lombardo (R) declared a state of emergency after a fuel leak was detected in Southern California, causing the pipeline that supplies Las Vegas and southern Nevada to shut down.
- Drivers are already waiting in huge lines to fill up their tanks as the shutdown of the pipeline causes widespread concern despite the governor’s appeal.
- According to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, which operates the impacted pipeline, the leak was first discovered on Thursday at a pumping station in Long Beach, California.
"Hey Siri, what does hypocrisy look like?" pic.twitter.com/F3geCMplG1
— Kevin McCarthy (@SpeakerMcCarthy) February 10, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
CNN is suffering it's worst ratings week in 9 years. pic.twitter.com/27RfEpzeId
— Antonio Sabato Jr (@AntonioSabatoJr) February 11, 2023
- Trump Proven Right As The Washington Post Loses 500K Subscribers And $70 Million Since He Left Office – DC Enquirer
- By: Reed Cooper | President Trump always said media ratings would plummet without him. He is, as always, correct!
- DC Enquirer
- AT&T Stock Loses $10 Billion in Value After Newsmax Drop
- Since DirecTV dropped Newsmax on Jan. 24, AT&T’s stock has fallen by almost 7%, wiping nearly $10 billion from its market value.
- So Ratings Challenged, FAKE NEWS CNN, which just had their lowest & worst numbers in History, wants to give wacky liddle’ Bill Maher a shot at bringing them back to just normal “bad” when Bill Maher suffers from the same affliction as CNN — BAD RATINGS! How’s that for television “programming?” Actually, there’s only one person that can save CNN — he’s done it for 6 years — “TRUMP,” but he’s not available, he’s going to WIN the Presidency for the THIRD time, & save our Country from going to HELL!
- Judicial Watch on Friday announced it received hundreds of pages from the US Secret Service related to the investigation into Hunter Biden’s gun.
- Recall, Hunter Biden began “dating” his dead brother’s widow Hallie in 2018.
- In October of 2018, Hallie took Hunter Biden’s handgun from his truck without his knowledge and threw it into a trash can behind Janssen’s Market, a Delaware grocery store – the gun went missing and no arrests were made. r
- In fact, the Secret Service inserted itself into the case and worked as the cleanup crew to protect the corrupt Biden family.
- Hunter Biden went back to the grocery store to retrieve the gun after Hallie told him what she did, but the gun was no where to be found.
- Delaware police began investigating and searching for the gun because it was left in a trash can across the street from a high school.
- A few hours later, and still no gun, police let both Hallie and Hunter leave the scene with no arrests.
- Hunter Biden lied on the form, which is a felony.
- Judicial Watched obtained Secret Service records related to the investigation into Hunter Biden’s gun.
- Secret Service officials were wondering why the agency was involved in the Hunter Biden gun cleanup if the Bidens no longer received USSS protection at the time – “Maybe we were asked for a favor?” one SS official said.
Judicial Watch reported:
- The White House went around Fox News on Thursday and made arrangements for a softball interview with two personalities with Fox Soul, a little known digital broadcast and streaming service. That deal was initially shot down by Fox Corp., prompting a White House statement on Friday. Hours later Fox Corp. relented, announcing that Fox Soul would be interviewing Biden and that the two Fox Soul personalities, Vivica A. Fox and Michael Hill, had flown into Washington to conduct the interview.
- “The President was looking forward to an interview with Fox Soul to discuss the Super Bowl, the State of the Union, and critical issues impacting the everyday lives of Black Americans. We’ve been informed that Fox Corp has asked for the interview to be cancelled.”
- Fox Corp. then issued a statement, “After the White House reached out to Fox Soul Thursday evening, there was some initial confusion. Fox Soul looks forward to interviewing the President for Super Bowl Sunday.”
- Friday night, the White House issued a statement saying the interview was still off (via Variety):
Eagles Vs Chiefs
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating ‘Q’ refer that person works in DOE?
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?(May 2010) BO “Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954” after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D’s?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.
Importance of SDNY control?
Weiner evidence collection
Epstein evidence collection
(focus on above [for now])
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of ‘acting’]?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
Hollywood movie producer, 50, who was behind Maggie Gyllenhaal’s The Kindergarten Teacher is sentenced to five years in prison for running international prostitution ring with well-known execs for clients
- Dillon Jordan, 50, pleaded guilty to running an international prostitution ring
- Jordan, a Hollywood movie producer, was sentenced to five years in prison
- The judge said that he would have given Jordan more years if he was allowed to
- Dillon Jordan, 50, provided women to wealthy clients for up to $15,000 and organized sex parties in the U.S. and abroad.
From The Daily Mail:
The final batch of court documents containing ‘salacious’ allegations related to 167 of Jeffrey Epstein’s associates, victims, and employees, will finally be unsealed – nearly four years after the disgraced financier’s death.
The material will be made public in the coming months and, DailyMail.com can reveal, is expected to include information pertaining to at least one ‘public figure.’
Other high-profile men who have been associated with the pedophile include Bill Gates and Bill Clinton, though it is unclear if they will be mentioned.
The documents represent the last of the sealed material to be made public as part of a years-long process that has been rumbling through federal court in New York since before Epstein apparently killed himself (yeah, right) in 2019 while awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges.
Why is LRD chatting up Eagles on Twitter
What US President was nicknamed “Eagle” by the USSS?
- Within a month of controlling the House of Representatives, Republicans are already introducing legislation that would clamp down on a corporation’s ability to use ESG factors, particularly where government subsidies or funds are involved.
- Some, such as Senator Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.), have went so far as to say that the Justice Department needs to launch an antitrust investigation in to big tech companies.
- Others, such as Senator Mike Braun (R-In.) have introduced legislation that would prohibit retirement plan fiduciaries from using ESG factors when making investments.
- Braun noted that companies that funds that use ESG factors have a worse return on investment, citing research from the Harvard Business Review.
- The Daily Caller Reports–
- Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are planning to call CNN’s Anderson Cooper to testify in an upcoming civil trial for a lawsuit brought by writer E. Jean Carroll, in which she’s suing Trump for sexual battery.
- Along with Cooper, Trump’s lawyers will call New York Magazine editor David Haskell, and some of Carroll’s friends.
- Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham is among the witnesses Carroll’s lawyers will call.
- Carroll has another filed suit against Trump claiming sexual battery. Manhattan Federal Court Judge Lewis Kaplan has yet to say if he’ll consolidate the two suits.
- In the October 19 deposition, Trump repeated his oft-made claim that he could not have pursued or raped her in the changing rooms at the Bergdorf Goodman store because he is not attracted to women who look like Carroll.
- “I’ll say it with great respect. Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened,” he said.
- Elected Republicans in Florida are not allowing the border policies of the Biden administration to destroy their state.
- The Florida House of Representatives voted to give Florida Governor Ron DeSantis more power to relocate illegal migrants to any state in the country.
- The bill establishes the Unauthorized Alien Transport Program — and allocates $10 million to it.
- The bill now heads to DeSantis’ desk where he is expected to sign the bill.
Every red state should follow suit!
The nine shocking replies that highlight ‘woke’ ChatGPT’s inherent bias — including struggling to define a woman, praising Democrats but not Republicans and saying nukes are less dangerous than racism
- ChatGPT is happy to praise Joe Biden… but not Donald Trump
- ‘Woke’ Chatbot also won’t tell jokes about women and struggles to define one
- Elon Musk described it as ‘concerning’ when the program suggested it would prefer to detonate a nuclear weapon, killing millions, rather than use a racial slur.
- The chatbot also refused to write a poem praising former President Donald Trump but was happy to do so for Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. And the program also refuses to speak about the benefits of fossil fuels.
- Other users noticed that the chatbot will also happily generate poems regarding Kamala Harris – but not Donald Trump.
- Praises Biden’s intelligence, but not Lauren Boebert’s
The people determined to reduce the Twitter Files into a partisan pissing match are doing so precisely because the real targets of these stories aren't parties, but the FBI, DHS, DOD, and other massive state entities who've been improperly meddling in domestic speech.
— Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) February 11, 2023
- MAGA-STAR Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) said that the Washington Post wrote a smear job on her with several mischaracterizations, and baseless and inaccurate information, including the claim that she only embraced her Hispanic background in order to seek office.
- This report was then shared by mainstream media.
- “As I’ve said before, and as the Washington Post has clearly showcased, anyone who is a conservative minority is a threat to Leftist control,” Luna told Fox News Digital. “They can try to discredit me, but unfortunately for them the facts completely blow their story out of the water.”
- The far-left WaPo published a story on Friday attacking her with the headline “The making of Anna Paulina Luna.”
The fake news outlet reported:
Paulina’s friend and roommate’s comment was left off the hit piece because it didn’t fit their narrative.
Another friend of Luna came into her defense.
“The sources used by Washington Post to support their story attempting to smear Rep. Luna’s reputation are not credible. Many of us that were stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base with Anna during her military service know her well,” said Instagram user martini1947.
- “We incorrectly stated that Anna Paulina Luna was reg’d as a Dem in Washington state in 2017 based on an erroneous voter reg database. Wash only requires voters declare party affiliation when they cast a ballot in a POTUS primary. So sorry for the error!” Alemany wrote.
- The Biden Administration is taking the idea of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas being impeached seriously.
- They have brought on a private law firm, Debevoise & Plimpton, to defend against the potential impeachment of Mayorkas.
The Department of Homeland Security is bringing on a private law firm to help with potential impeachment proceedings against Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, according to three sources familiar with the matter.
Mayorkas should be impeached!
🚨🚨🚨EXCLUSIVE🚨🚨🚨: I have obtained a Cease and Desist Demand Letter sent to the @Project_Veritas Board of Directors by a law firm representing a large group of significant PV donors.
— Swig 🇺🇸 (@OldRowSwig) February 10, 2023
It Begins: Brazilian Socialist President Lula da Silva Forces Poor Families to Vaccinate their Children So They Can Receive Financial Aid from His Regime Or Risk Receiving Nothing (VIDEO)
Lula says Brazilians can receive financial aid only if they have taken the vax. Bolsa Família will require vax certificates from participants & their children: We can't play, it's a question of science. If I have 10 covid vaccines to take, I will take all that is necessary. 💉 💰 pic.twitter.com/hqrYq4jO6r
— Geopolitics & Empire (@Geopolitics_Emp) February 7, 2023
- The conservative legal group Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), which is defending the teachers in state court, said the New York Department of Education (DOE) flagged the personnel files of NYC teachers who were fired because they declined the COVID vaccine. The teachers were assigned a “problem code” for not taking the shot.
- The files and the teachers’ fingerprints were then sent over to the FBI and the New York Criminal Justice Services.
- Here is audio proof:
The Blaze reported Saturday:
- Children are at virtually zero risk from Covid.
- And the Covid Vax doesn’t stop the transmission of Covid.
- They lied to us and they are still lying.
- The former senior defense official behind the unconstitutional military vaccine mandate will step down from her current position as executive director of the electronic health records modernization program inside the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), according to FedScoop.
- Dr. Terry Adirim will step down on February 25 to “pursue other opportunities” outside the department, according to an internal memo sent by VA Deputy Secretary Donald Remy to employees.
- The National Archives on Friday released 74 pages of emails showing an Archives lawyer coordinating with President Joe Biden’s attorneys to secretly retrieve classified materials from the Penn Biden Center before the 2022 midterm elections.
- According to House oversight Chair James Comer (R-KY), the Archives was previously instructed by either the White House or the Department of Justice (DOJ) to hide initial revelations of the Biden classified document scandal from the American people.
- In addition, the establishment media reported at least three times that Biden and the DOJ agreed to hide the scandal from public view with likely no plans to disclose it until the scandal was leaked to CBS News on January 9, weeks after the initial trove was found by Biden’s personal lawyers November 2.
- The emails released Friday due to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by Bloomberg, show the Archives secretly coordinating with and accommodating Biden’s personal attorneys to retrieve classified records. The emails also show questions were raised about whether classified materials were also stored in Boston and Philadelphia.
- The initial reason or cause for the search at the Penn Biden Center by Biden’s attorneys remains unknown.
Now there are Biden classified documents in Boston.
There's an email from November 7, 2022, before the election.
It just goes on and on ….https://t.co/vojMos3SYZ
— Jeff Clark (@JeffClarkUS) February 11, 2023
- Radical, Woke NARA, which placed nasty Warning Labels on our great Constitution, Declaration of Independence, & Bill of Rights, colluded with the Department of Injustice, FBI, & Hopeless Joe Biden & his lawyers to try and hide the FACT that Joe has, & had, Classified Documents at his China funded “Think Tank,” & other locations. These same Weaponized Agencies Persecute & Harass me, my family, & my supporters. They are a disgrace! RESTORE EQUAL JUSTICE IN AMERICA. Shut down the Marxists. MAGA!!!
- This week, House Republicans blocked a law that would have allowed non-citizens to vote in municipal elections in Washington, DC.
- This is a reminder of how important the midterm elections are. If the Novermber elections had only gone a little bit differently, this law would have passed.
- More than 162 Democrats voted for this measure.
- The Federalist reported:
House Republicans Block DC Law That Would Allow Illegal Residents To Vote
- They are now one of the only lines of defense against what Democrats are trying to do.
- Fact Two: DJT is a damn savage
- Notice how he goes light on DeSantis while simultaneously making clear who is and who is not in charge.
- It presents Ron in subservience to DJT when he was POTUS. I’m also getting a vibe from the image selected (as there were presumably many others to choose from) showing him sitting up straight in his chair like a good boy. That is a ‘good boy’ looking for scraps from the boss.
- ENGAGE: Alpha Male Power Move
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
- Will Trump Hating Prosecutor Jack Smith be investigating the FACT that they SPIED on my campaign, even as I was in the Oval Office, they Stuffed the Ballot Boxes (per 2000 Mules), used Covid to cheat, that the FBI pushed Twitter & Facebook around, causing massive voter disruption, and so much more? That’s really what he should be looking at, not asking a very decent Mike Pence why he didn’t send the votes back to State Legislatures for scrutinization, which he could have done. Get the RIGGERS!
So is Jack Smith actually investigating the election rigging and all the tools they used to rig the election.
Plus he mentions Mike Pence and calls him decent, is he telling Jack to investigate who instructed Pence not to send the votes backs to the state legislatures.
External Advisory Board (CIA) members during this time?
Was Bill Barr a member of the board?
What advantages might exist to incoming AG Barr re: member of external advisory board (CIA)?
What advantages might exist to Sec of State re: former Dir of CIA?
It must be right.
It must be according to the law.
It must be proven.
It’s what you don’t see.
Durham is not the only game in town.
- Unless. Humm
Why is Trudeau giving shoot down orders to USAF pilots?
— GayPatriot (@GayPatriot) February 11, 2023
- So the Biden admin let it fly over america, only to shoot it down after canada told him to… see the pattern, cpp can collect over the whole the United States, but other countries dont want any part of it. Blackface Trudeau bests biden, so sad
We are monitoring the number of objects being intercepted by the U.S. military and are analyzing any potential threat. At this time, we feel it is more of a test rather than a prelude to a larger military operation.
— DEFCONWarningSystem (@DEFCONWSALERTS) February 12, 2023
- Suddenly, U.S. president Joe Biden and Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, are decisively shooting down new “UFOs” that purportedly wandered into their national airspace. They are doing so with personal verve and command, displaying their sudden prowess as defenders of their nation’s respective airspace borders.
- these are crafted or embellished stories designed to assuage the critics of two obviously compromised civilian commanders. Moreover, a “UFO” in this context may be “unidentified,” but it is not unidentifiable. All flying objects can be identified. They may be, or may remain, “unidentified” to the public, but to the military, and to military commercial contractors, they all fit in one of several traditional categories of operations.
Source : americanthinker.com
Local maritime authorities in East China's Shandong Province announced on Sunday that they had spotted an unidentified flying object in waters near the coastal city of Rizhao in the province and were preparing to shoot it down, reminding fishermen to be safe via messages. pic.twitter.com/aQbUntwy4m
— Global Times (@globaltimesnews) February 12, 2023
Matt Rosendale (R-MT) says NORCOM just advised him they are confident there IS an object and what was seen on radar last night over Montana WAS NOT an anomaly.
Rep. Rossendale says he is now waiting to receive visual confirmation.
Be very careful chasing shiny objects…just when you least expect, you’ll get punched so hard in the nose, you’ll not recover.
Steady boys, steady 🦅🇺🇸
— LTG (R) Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) February 12, 2023
Did NASA fake the moon landings? Have we been to the moon since then? Are there secret space programs? Is this why the Space Force was created?
False, moon landings are real.
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.
Are UFOs a distraction?
How far away is the closest star?
What do you think?